Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:25 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A template for Viz's Character Fujisan. Faceclaim is Undertaker from Kurohitsuji (Black Butler).
Why: Because he's been a trooper and given me a thread that required me to get James to do something important, and the fact that he doesn't have a template yet, and I wanted to pass on a good thing for him with this.
Incentive: Viz has also been getting active in other areas of the site as well, so I thought that this would be something really cool for him.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Request: A templete, simple or whatever this guy just has nothing. Verathius Mischevang
Why: So I can get into playing him more, right now it's just hard get a good feel on him with a graphic for some reason. I got some links that you provided lol..I think these look best for him

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/touken-ranbu/images/3/3a/Tonbokiri-4.png/revision/latest?cb=20150122160212
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/touken-ranbu/images/2/24/Tonbokiri-1.png/revision/latest?cb=20150122160521
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/touken-ranbu/images/f/f8/Tonbokiri-2.png/revision/latest?cb=20150122160450
Incentive:
Yen and activity with character
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Request: I need a epic Pirate flag that follows the theme 'The Back Sword Pirates'. Surprise me. Ideally with it having a graphic like it's blowing in the wind.
Why: I'm starting a Crew on a One Piece rp. Fite me.
Incentive:[/font] I'm giving you 6 dollars I think thats fair

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 JfH75kA
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 H8Tyk70

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Request: I've got a two requests for you today Frost. Hopefully I'm not being too hopeful in what I shall be requesting.

Firstly I'd very much appreciate if I could get a posting template made for Masakaki, my Demon. The only specific I have for this one is that there's some shade of purple in there, other than that you have complete creative freedom :3

My second, and final request, is also the largest. I'd like an app template for Bid'Daum, my idea for a Rakshasa that'll be taking priority over Vishra's creation. I'll supply some pictures for both Bid'Daum, and his Hell Beast. The final part of this request is a couple posting templates for the character. The only specifics I have for this request is the inclusion of white, grey, and silver, in the coloration if possible.

Why: In the case of the first request, as happy as I was with the template I had created I just feel its really lacking now-a-days in comparison to others. That and I'd just really love to see what kind of template he could result in xD

In the case of my second, two part, request, it's a mixture of my own selfish want (xD) and the fact that this character idea has been bouncing around, and growing in my mind for a while. I really feel like this is a character I can finish without stalling out on, and that really excites me

If worse comes to worse and I must pick between requests, I'd prefer Bid'Daum's over Masakaki's at the moment.

I love the work you've done for me already man, and I want to add to the collection

Incentive: Yen Nah, forget that, I'm a workin man again! I can afford to pay you cash money good sir! Right now I can pay you up to $25 if you'd like. Activity & Characters would be my additional incentive xD

Pictures:

Links for Bid'Daum pics.:

Links for Hell Beast:

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Request:

ALRIGHT. This is a big one, I apologize.

I'd like to request an application template for my newest Ziamichi character. His Name is Isao Yamada, is a powerless human and has multiple FC's that have to be claimed for him. So, overall I'd like the style of application template that resembles a casual template, along with it I have a couple of FC's I will be linking for the specific sections that need to be specifically made a single FC

The first is Yoga Kimimaro from [C] as the main human male, Isao.

The next is the Ziamichi spirit, Pascal from Tales of Graces, known as Amaterasu, named after the Sun Goddess. You can shorten it to Ama, given that's what everyone called her when alive.

The Final FC is of Caster from Fate/EXTRA. She's the Zanpakutō spirit for him due to him being a Substitute Shinigami. Her name is Keiko, Sunny Child.

Why: Well, I'm going to hold this character next to Azure in terms of importance to me so he'll be really important to me. I'd love it that way I could use it as a posting template as well.

Incentive: Well, your co-admin is now back. Staff work, posting, site activity and soon enough money when I gain some. You've done enough graphics for me to pay for this one when I can.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Request: Shikai battle template, using the Berserker Armor from Berserk I want it as badass as you can think of just like the last few templates.
Why: I like your templates and his shikai is pretty damn nice.
Incentive: Twenty US Dollarssssss

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 JfH75kA
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:51 am
MorpheusDavol wrote:◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: I need a epic Pirate flag that follows the theme 'The Back Sword Pirates'. Surprise me. Ideally with it having a graphic like it's blowing in the wind.
Why: I'm starting a Crew on a One Piece rp. Fite me.
Incentive:[/font] I'm giving you 6 dollars I think thats fair

4u

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 YezrGCq

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 EruT7AA

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 1tDpRaw

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Bu6BnwA

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 63 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:29 am
[THIS ONE IS FOR HORUS =W= ]

Artist: Asriel - Song: KThe Sphere of Ragnarok - Word Count: 1160

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

✪ Template By: [THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:57 am
[For mORPH.]

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 1106

Pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum