Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Empty Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE]

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:22 pm

The church in Milan, the third largest cathedral on the planet Earth. Normally, that's what people think when they see this massive building, but not the group that was currently using it. Some changes had occurred since it had last been visited; for one thing, there were stitches everywhere. The Cathedral had been absolutely decimated earlier during the reign of those who used to control this area, but it had been completely reconstructred, down to the Nail of the Cross that was inlaid in the stitched case on the highest level.

Deep within the depths of this church, within its main hall, there was more stitches. Stitches covered everything, from the pews to the tables to the cross that stood at the back, stitched back into being intact. Standing at the main table, was a single male, dressed in stitched up priests garbs. "Well... Trash like this I never expected to work with. But I owe the Doc one, I guess!" Justin Washi exclaimed, looking extraordinarily uncomfortable. "BUT WE'RE ALMOST DONE!" He roared, looking at the two people in front of him.

One was the silver haired male, known simply as Doctor Kabuto Hebi. At the present time, he was not wearing his normal red cloak. Instead, he was garbed in a black suit, the bolt sticking through his head rather prominently, but no bulge from his stomach to indicate a snake. The "I do's" had finally been spoken, the words finally leaving the silver haired couple's lips, having managed to keep everything together up until this point.

It was most certainly a very strange gathering. There were all kinds of people present; and it was only because of the ability for races to travel into such a place in the current world. The Doctor had gotten Edo Shizou as his best man; naturally, of course. His arrangements had been perfect; they would be able to do everything in this church, the only standing structure for a hundred miles. There was even a stitched-up cake and feast laid out. In addition, the audience was packed. Why was it so packed? Well, that was because everything but the first three pews of each massive side was filled. Completely filled, in fact. Filled with whom?

Well, those would be the Selves. All of them were present in one place but for one, that one being the one sitting on the top of the Cathedral staring around them. The preparations had been specific; and up until now, they had managed to keep the peace. All the beings that the Doctor had encountered, with the exception of Richard, had been cordially invited to the ceremony. For the first time in his life, the Doctor didn't have time to directly think about every detail around him. He felt like he had been through a tornado, leading to this moment since he had arrived at the church some time ago, seeing that the Selves had finished their stitching and that the Church was completely prepared. Inside, he had found Justin and a.... small plethora of his helpers, none of whom the Doctor was familiar with.

Soon after that, he was pulled to the side by none other than Shukenja Tenka, who merely smiled at him as the two worked out how he should look. At long last, the Doctor ended up in Stein State, this black suit around his body, rose in hand. The illustrious vampire himself was seated in the third row of the right side, in the very corner, watching with a very steady gaze.

Everything that had lead up to this moment...

The Doctor turned to his side, staring directly at Suzu as Justin spoke one final time. "THEREFORE I NAME YOU SNAKE AND VAMP... WAIT NO. THE LINE'S HUSBAND AND WIFE. WHATEVER. NOW YOU GUYS CAN DO WHATEVER!" The male yelled out, cackling as he shot up into the air, pulling out a three pronged scythe as he cut out the ceiling deftly, shooting up into the sky and out of the church, not planning to return.

The Doctor looked at Suzu, his eyes blinking, his right hand reaching up and taking off his glasses, looking at her plainly, a strange feeling filling his entire body as he did so, and for the very first time the Doctor had a thought to himself the likes of which he had never known before. ....I believe... That I think... That I... Definitely do... Love...? Love... To love... To wish the good of... He thought, placing his glasses in his pocket as he leaned towards his married wife. ...I think that I do love... Suzu Zumizimu.

Last edited by JJ on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Empty Re: Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE]

Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:36 pm

This day was far off from her initial calculations of the stress she would have. All this time spent planning... was it enough, though? It all had to be flawless. Yes, nothing short of absolute perfection would do for her husband. Suzu was convinced her hair was drifting one hundredth of a centimeter off with each step she took... In the course of all this, she had worked out the number of steps was 300 to 500… that meant her hair could fall out of its range by 3 to 5 centimeters.. That was unacceptable, right? She knew she had to accept some level of error, but why did it have to be so big on what is essentially the biggest day of her life? But, one of her bridesmaids confirmed that this was an uncontrollable variable. Giving into the possibility of her hair getting slightly off from where she wanted it to be, she moved on. After all that worrying was said and done, she triple checked every aspect of her body to make sure it was all in perfect proportions.

Despite all the worrying the ceremony was beautiful. Nothing had went out of its parameters. Her bridesmaids were surprisingly within her predicted behavior ranges as well. The Edo Suzu, in adult form, was sitting in the church pews holding a clone of herself, which was in child form. The two of them were acting like a pseudo mother and little sister for those from her school.

Suzu was looking up at Dr. Hebi in her wedding dress after the priest had flew the coop, so to speak."I too love you, Kabuto Hebi… No. That is not right. I love you, my beloved husband.” Suzu, moving forward, would go to place her arms around him. As she was in her teen form she would need to lean herself up on the pads of her feet, to try and give him their first kiss as man and wife.

Till Death do us part? No, not even Death can part us.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Empty Re: Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE]

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:38 pm

The Doctor blinked to himself for just a moment, seeing her coming up to meet him. However, he felt no issue with what occurred next, the feeling totally natural as he placed his lips down to meet hers, as suddenly there was a thunderous applause. All the Selves had broken into a massive amount of clapping, so much so that the massive cathedral was filled with the sounds of their clapping.

However, the Doctor himself was deaf to all of this as he tenderly kissed Suzu, holding it for a moment, sealing their promise to one another, before slowly drawing out away from it, his arms behind her back giving her a slight push as she dipped backwards, susceptible from already being on the pads of her feet as the Doctor picked her up into his arms, feeling her weight in his arms. "...My wife... Are you happy with the ceremony we have created?" He asked of her, his eyes looking only at her, his glasses still on the loop of his tie, his slit eyes looking at her in an expression that held nothing behind it, no manipulations, no machinations... just the pure gaze of the Corrupted Angel. "...Aha." He laughed simply, watching as his Selves got out of their pews, pushing most of them out of the way, as the stitching of the floor behind most of the Selves gave way.

The strings of Stitch pulled, as the floor was quickly replaced, large tables of the prepared food appearing, as well as a center area for dancing, with tables for dining around it. The Doctor smiled simply down at Suzu, though he knew that her eyes would likely widen at what was happening above. He had not told her of this, but the very ceiling was being extracted from the place, its stitches undone as dozens of Selves tugged on it, picking it all the way off as it was slid, before it suddenly vanished into a rune, going into a Snake Scroll, all of this visible to Suzu as the evening sky was shown, the last, darkest rays of orange light peaking out from behind clouds, enough to illuminate the entire area and draping everyone there in a dim orange radiance. "...Sorry. I decided that I'd add my own touches...a bit... they're nothing much... but... I thought... you might like them." He explained to her, as that knowing smile came onto his face again, looking down at her, wondering what her reaction would be as he began to walk down the middle aisle of the pews with her, heading towards a table...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:11 am

Right now, there was nowhere she would rather be than in the arms of her angel. Suzu placed her right hand over his shoulder for stability.”Boldog vagyok…” She said, smiling at him.” Ez több volt, mint én tökéletes.” She gently laid her head on Hebi. “Mi van veled? Találtad öröm benne?”

“I'm very happy” “It was more than perfect for me.” ” What about you? Did you enjoy it?”

Suzu was gazing around the church as the changes were happening. Her heart going into a flutter. The dark golden glow of the sun rained down on all of them, illuminating the entirety of the structure. A slight twinkle of red light appeared under her hair. She analyzed the room, for no other reason than she wanted to have this room, this moment, in her memory forever. “Yet again, you continue to amaze me. I think I would burst into tears... if I were not already crying.” Suzu stated, referencing to her other self, the one that was in child form, that was clearly crying her eyes out onto the edo adult. “The things you do always hold so much beauty in them. At times, you seem more like an artist to me. “

Suzu was looking up to Dr. Hebi with a relaxed expression. ”To be honest with you, as I was doing my research in the wedding traditions of today … I found that most of it has changed over time. It was shocking for me to find out people no longer attack the bride after the ceremony and rip pieces of her dress off for good luck. It was ever so popular in the past.” She told him, giggled a bit. “Fingering the stocking is also one thing that time had changed for the better, in my own opinion"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 am

"Szép..." [Good.] He told her simply in reply, nodding his head onto her hand for a moment, listening to her words in her native language. "Jó valoban..." [Good indeed.] He continued, smiling softly. "Túl sok." [Too much.] He told her in reply, his smile for just a moment changing into an obscene one, before it calmed down once again on his face. The factors of this gathering indeed had just amused him to absolutely no end; the ironies that were present were simply ludicrous in their scope and meaning.

He raised his head off of her hand as she looked up, his eyes viewing in her own the vision above them. "...The amazemen's nothing compared to what I experienced, that day..." He whispered simply, listening to her words. "For what you gave me, that day... Something like this is the very most and yet it feelslike the very smallest that I could give you in return..." He told her, smiling almost sadly. "Ha én vagyok egy művész... akkor egy szép kézműves csodák." [If I am an artist, then you are an artificer of beautiful wonders.] He whispered to her, raising her head up so that iwas laying out on the crook of his torso and shoulder as he told her this, kissing her again, briefly.

He smiled at ehr as she spoke about fingering the stocking, having an.. irregular thought. "You mean like this?" he asked her, his smile changing to a sly one as he shifted to supporting her with one arm, his other slipping out on top of her as it gripped her garter, deftly sliding it off, the sly smile gaining in volume as he threw it up into the air. "Hehe..." He laughed softly to himself, feeling utterly strange... mischievous. Mischievous wasn't an emotion that the Doctor normally could associate himself with. He normally didn't recognize it as such when he was, but this was the exception.

"...I never calculated... or even imagined.. this..." He told her, lifting her to his head one more time and giving her another kiss before setting her onto a chair, standing next to her. "...But the more I think about it... the more certain it has seemed to me..." He told her, before blinking. "Ah.. what would you like?" He asked of her, his right hand gesturing to the banquets that had been laid out before the dancing area, that sly smile... still not completely gone yet.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:36 pm

She found an odd sensation from the doctors smile change.. It was pleasant to her. As he pulled her garter off, she would even help him by straightening the leg. Suzu was even laughing a little bit. “Hmm... not quite the same, my love. In the past they did it to check and make sure that the newlyweds have consummated their marriage.” Suzu explained, hugging on to him tightly as she would speak again. ”But I do think that qualifies as a more modern tradition called 'tossing the garter'.“

As he sat her down in the chair she placed her hands onto her lap, looking around at the beautiful feast that was prepared. “I believe it would only be proper for us to cut the cake, am I right?” she asked, a playful tone to her voice. ”This is the first time I have looked forward to eating real food in what feels like an eternity.” She continued, her eyes drifting up at Hebi.” Hmm... let's just hope the diversity of our guests does not back fire. It would be shameful if they started trying to eat each other... and letting this feast you prepared go to waste.”

“But more than anything else, I just want to be by your side.“ Suzu told him, patting her hand on the chair to her right side. “Getting to stay by your side.. Is the true treasure of all this.”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm

"....Sss." He said simply, his smiling unwavering as she explained the practice to him. He understood it well enough; he was just messing around, trying to relax himself. He felt very out of place here; not natural, not in the least. The millions of stitches helped, but it was still outside of his area. He began to move towards the cake as she told him about it, smiling to himself as he grabbed the edge of the plate, picking it up and laying the massive cake in front of her.

It was a massive two-part cake of the Doctor and Suzu's bodies pressed against one another, as if dancing. However, there was something not quite right with it; there were stitches, everywhere. "I certainly hope so..." He told her, holding out his hand as he smiled at her, picking up one of the scalpels and handing it to her, allowing her to perform the cut as she desired on the one-of-a-kind cake. "Though I guess fake food is fine, hmm?" He asked her, that smile growing ever so slightly as he played with the words she had spoken, feeling more relaxed. "Don't worry, my dear... The waiters take... 'special requests'... after all... I'm rather used to feeding different... palettes..." He explained to her, reaching up a hand as he waved down one of them, as a Selve walked up to their table, dressed like a butler or waiter of some variety. He was totally silent, even as the Doctor blinked at Suzu's words.

"..." It took all of his self-control, all of his trust in Suzu, the most amount of trust he'd ever placed in one person, to allow her to say her words, to place... a value on him. It was not something he was accustomed to. If it were anyone else, he'd tell them that certainly, they were the greater treasure than he and that the privileged one was he. However... He slightly, ever so slightly, understood Suzu's feelings. For her, it didn't matter his... physical worth, but the value she placed on him. For a moment, a single moment, his smile changed, his eyes closing in a pleasant expression, his toothless smile changing into one of benevolence...

Before he blinked, and the moment was over, a neural line donning his features as he turned to the task before him. "Hmm... My wife... In whom should the first cut be lain?" He asked her, his smile changed back to that one that didn't reach his eyes, amused once again at his own preparations...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Suzu holding the surgical tool in hand, her grip was firm and her hands were steady. ”it’s almost a shame to cut it… “ Her hand sifting back and forth in front of the cake. She was unsure where she wanted to make the first incision. The same feeling she had just be for cutting in to a new body flowing thru her. That unknowing joy mixed with the possibility of finding something new. Of course it was not really the cake that was giving her this feeling but the whole situation was on new ground for her. With a smile on her face she cut in to herself on the cake. And with the use of a fork she removes the small square.

“here say aaa~”she lifted the small piece of cake up towards her spouse her left hand under it to catch any falling crumbs. ”I maed the first cut and you get the first bite.” This was nice… getting to act normal.. Or at least as normal as she could be. Being with someone she did not need to hide or keep things from. Someone she could fully trust. “This is the first page in our life together.. After this a lot will change. You will become a father.. I apologize for them ahead of time.. sometimes I get attached to my work... “

She would giggle a little bit. “And even with the large workload we both seem to have... I think we can manage to find time for each other. A limitless amount of time... In truth this is the reason I developed bilocation. So that I could be with you any time. No matter what may come up in my busy life. I will always have time for you.” her eyes shifting over to her own clones that were mingling with guest.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:21 pm

"Almost-no, it truly is." His voice spoke, reaffirming her, but still smiling. "However, its purpose more than cleanses its 'shame'..." He explained, blinking as she chose herself. ...So either she'd rather stab herself before me, or would prefer I consumed her before herself... In any case, interesting... He thought vaguely to himself, before blinking at her, realizing that she wanted him to take the bite. "Ah... Ssssss..." He let out, a strange snake's like noise echoing from his throat, blinking as he did so, unaware that his body produced that noise instead of "Ahh".

"Mllm." He gulped down the piece, surprised at its taste, before blinking for a moment. .....Oh. Oh no. Oh no no no no no no. He thought to himself, on a very deep level, out of view from all but himself, becoming possessed by a feeling of worry. ...Shoot shoot shoot. He realized, his mind realizing that... he had no gold on him. ...How could I...? He wondered to himself, before realizing that with al the preparations he had forgotten to think of himself. Not really surprising to him, however, as he normally did not care that much about himself. However, it could affect what happened there...

"It's fine." His mouth told her in reply, as on the outside he still seemed to be perfectly calm, perfectly rational, no hints at anything being amiss whatsoever, for Suzu's sake. "I'll be able to take care of them if you require... We literally have an infinite number of babysitters, after all." He told her, his smile returning to that toothless one once again. "...You do so much for me." He stated simply, looking about himself at the Selves that were serving everyone there. "How would I ever repay you? Nothing I could ever produce would be enough." He sighed, though not in a sad or depressed way, but simply as a matter of fact. "Here." He told her, taking the scalpel and cutting out a larger piece out of his own skull on the cake, bringing the piece up to her.

"Your turn." He told her, though inside... he was still very, very worrisome. He hoped that she wouldn't remember that fact.. He didn't want anything to disturb her. However... If things continued in this manner, he would become irritated in the one and only way that COULD irritate the Doctor...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Opening her mouth a little bit she would say.” Aaa~” Suzu leaning in towards him to take a bite. Calmly chewing it over in her mouth. In truth she found its taste bland, but that is how most foods were to her. bland not meaning it was bad, just that it was a uninteresting flavor to her. But as far as cakes go she could undoubtedly say that this was the best one she could remember eating. Swallowing the chewed up cake she would smile at him.. “the cake is lovely. But I have done nothing worthy of such words. The way I see it you do not need to make any thing for me. i am quite content with just getting to stand by you. “

Suzu crossing her legs at the ankles would look out across the table at all the people in the room, at all the Selves serving there guest. “Hmm I am not that worried about them… The kids are putty self-sufficient. There are months at a time that I leave them alone. and besides the old one even managed to find a rather interesting human boy. The house is on 24 hr surveillance of course, so I know there every move and every word said… I think ivy has intentions of breeding with the male. I’ll show you the research notes on them later.”

Suzu’s eyes could not help but be looking into everyone here. To stop this is why she normally wares the eye patch. She could see the electrical signals in her beloved’s brain. Even without showing any physical signs at all the interworking’s of the body were something a lot harder to hide as most of them simply happen. Rather you will them to or not. Suzu would get up from her chair and move to hebi’s back, her hands gently gripping on to his shoulders as she rubbed them. “What is unsettleing you my love? ” she run her hands down the sides of his arms and hug. “If something is bothering you tell me. I am sure we can fix it.” She was unsure of what was making him feel uneasy. Maybe being this setting was bothering him? a series of thoughts were running through her head.. different scenarios to the reasons why this could be happening. The possibility the cake was muffin based was one of the most likely reasons she could think of … and she herself was becoming worried.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum