Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE]

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:42 pm

"Everything you do is of such words, and far more..." The Doctor explained to her, his eyes unfazed. "Oh, I'm aware." He reassured her, his smile changing into a knowing one once again. "I keep tabs on them all the time... You could say... I'm their Mystery Tenant..." He explained to her, still smiling.

"So are you going to let her beat you?" He asked her, actually chuckling, asking a question that was undoubtably not of the appropriate nature but not done in bad taste, exactly. "Please do... and you may have mine as well." He explained to her, turning his head to a Selve and flagging him down, procuring a glass of rabbit blood for himself. Or rather, not for himself, but for Hebi, who was currently stored inside of his body, and who was RATHER parched. It got hot up inside of the Doctor's digestive track, after all, for how massive it was.

"...Your eye. I am very, very off my game today." He exhaled, his head tilting forwards in his chair, his glasses obscuring his gaze from view due to catching the light, his mouth also unable to be seen. He blinked as he felt her hands on his back, as his back straightened, his mouth opening gently as his entire body went loose, looking up at her directly through his glasses, his eyes slightly less slit than normal, as she gave him a hug, his eyes lowering to half.

"........I forgot my gold." He said very quietly, sounding disappointed, obviously in himself, and also shame. "...I realized I forgot to bring any element Au to this gathering, to the ceremony." He explained to her, his eyes closing, before lifting up the glass. "...Would you like some? I believe you have a rather.. appreciation for blood... Or would you like it fresh?" He asked, trying to divert the conversation from his own problems, holding his wrist up, the scalpel still in his hand...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE]

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:11 am

“Beat me? I must say I have not a clue what you’re talking about. But I can assure you that I cannot and will not be bested at anything.” Her voice being both playful and happy.

Suzu would rest her head on his back. A feeling of pleasure overcoming her as this did not only tickle her fancy but she could feel her maternal instinct reacting oddly. “gold… and it needs to be in a powder form? if i remember correctly.. How could I let something like that slip my mind... I should have noticed you did not have any on you. But that is easy to fix.” she laughed softly her voice soothing like silk. “Gold is extremely poisonous to most beings. The thought of someone needing it is... interesting to me.” Suzu arms were still around hebi’s waste, as she pulled off both of her black satin gloves and balled them up in her hands. Her body giving off a blue light for a moment. Opening her hands what was once satin gloves was now a much smaller satin bag that was dangling off her right hand by a pull-string. “Will this due? The physical state of matter in Au is not that complex really. I did not know if you like any Isotopes more than the others… and I almost went with 195m.. But since this is the first time I thought to play if save and just go with 197.” The satin bag would be full if pure gold powder formed out of air and the rest of the satin gloves matter.

After a moment it clicked in her head that she had never really got around to telling him how much she had changed. Or that one of the things she is capable of doing now is breaking down and reconstruction of matter.“ …I may need to explain some things later on…“ after handing him the bag she would spin around on the heels of her shoes. Her dress waving a bit from the motion And re-taking a seat in her chair. ”hmm love.. It is probably best that I don't drink anything. I have a bad habit of playing with my food, so I also tend to get a little flirtatious after drinking.”

Till Death do us part? No, not even Death can part us.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:48 pm

"But of course." He told her fluidly in response, blinking as he felt her head against his back, taking a relaxed breath. "...That's right…" He told her simply, before feeling like he wanted to bury his head in a hole somewhere. "No, it's me that messed up. I should have remembered… something like that…" He explained to her, before blinking as she removed her gloves by his waist, tilting his head to the side. "Easy?" He asked of her, realizing that she had to remove her gloves, wadding them up into balls, concealing them, a light flowing out from it.

"...Hmm?" He let out, blinking, his eyes examining thoroughly reviewing the small satin bag, learning everything about it in an instant, memorizing every detail about it and comparing it to the bag that she had been holding before. "Is it really…?" He asked her, placing his hand underneath the drawstring, gripping the small bag, taking it from her and listening to what she said as he opened it. "…" He was silent, staring almost dumbfoundedly at the golden material inside. The truth of the matter was that his head had just taken a massive amount of processing information, exploring everything that had just happened from all angles, a piece of information that formed massive amounts of data to be transferred through his head, the activity in his brain accelerating stupendously… but still nowhere near the maximum.

"That's more than fine...And I'm not a normal being…" He told her simply, at last, realizing that he hadn't given her a reply to her earlier quandry. He picked up the bag, pressing it to his nose as he closed his eyes, his nose pulling in the dust as it rose up his nasal passages, entering his body as it dispersed through his body, moving the bag away from his mouth as he breathed out once more. "….Apparently, my wife, your cooking is absolutely perfect for me…" He whispered to her, turning his head around to her and giving her a peck on the cheek, listening to her. "If you want," He told her, before watching her sit by her chair again. "Oh, I know." He told her simply in reply, his mischievous smile growing to its limit.

"I was just looking for things to distract myself… And seeing if I could bypass your reluctance with the offering of my own vital fluids was… interesting." He informed her, relaxing back in his chair as he raised the bottle of spiked blood up to his lips, opening his mouth wide as he dumped the entirety of the glass into his mouth all at once, before throwing both hands up into the air. "I also have a massively low alcohol tolerance! *hic*!" He let out, standing up deftly as he smiled at Suzu, one that showed all of his teeth and more than met his eyes. "Might I have this dance, my Suzu?" He asked her, holding out his hands to her.

If she accepted, he would sweep her off to the dance floor.. And accidently trip a Selve as he passed. "*Hic*! Excuse me!" He told the downed Selve as he moved, as the Selve merely blinked back at the Doctor…

Before hiccuping himself.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Wedding! Just Stitched~! Start of a New Chapter. [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:18 pm

“I don’t know if it counts as cooking. But I am happy that it suits you.” Suzu would most joyfully take his hand as he led her to the dance floor. Suzu finding some amusement his low alcohol tolerance. Along with making a mental note of that little fact. “I would be delighted to dance.” She giggling as she walked with him, and it was so interesting to see the Selve hiccupping. But she was not going to put any thought into that, right now the doctor was the primary focus.

Suzu would give her husband a curtsy once they were out on the open floor. As it was only the proper thing to do before dancing. She would than offer her hand to him so that he might take the lead.” shall we begin my love?” If he were to take her hand she would move herself closer to him so that the dance could start. Although suzu looked to be her normal calm self on the outside she was really overeager do to this dance. This dance being one that she had in the back of her mind for such a long time, A lifetime in fact.
just what kinda of dance would he pick to do, the possibilities are almost endless.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:47 pm

"You created a substance that was a result of a chemical change which I imbibed into my body. What is that, my dear, if not cooking?" He asked her before downing his glass of blood, taking her onto the dance floor.

"Wonder-*hic*!" He exclaimed, before suddenly he held onto her hand, his grip surprisingly firm, as she asked him the question. "Of course." He told her in reply, as suddenly he seemed to have completely sobered in an instant, taking her into a slow waltz, feeling the band beginning to play, the Selves each having memorized their parts long beforehand. "It's true I have a low alcohol tolerance..." He told her, leaning in closely, his head directly next to her ear. "But I can instantly dispel it from my body into Dr. Stomach... I'm sure you remember it. It stays in me for only as long as I desire... Hm." He informed her, smiling as he pushed against her nose with his own, looking straight up into the sky.

As he did so, a new presentation showed itself. From the roof, a massive amount of glass was thrown out into the sky, between the golden sun shelved by clouds and the dancers on the ground, the lights hitting the shards as suddenly they stopped in midair, suspended in the air by invisible wire, so sturdy as to hold the massive glass pattern, a picture of a snake wrapped completely around a rose, which was wrapped back around the snake. The pattern caused streams of light to flow down in distorted patterns all about the dancers, the eye of the snake landing on Suzu and the Doctor, his face pressing against her, smiling.

"...They said... In my file... Long, long ago... That I was in possession of "Insane Creativity"..." He told her, most of the crowd still looking up at the sky as he slowed his dancing, wrapping his arms around her into more of an embrace. "Do you believe... that they were right...?" He asked her, hi eyes at half mast once more, his expression serious. His brain wasn't fired; this wasn't a logic problem. This was a philosophical one.. One that did not so much excite the Doctor's mind. "...Everything I do... Is for you. You realize that... Don't you, my wife?" He asked her, looking into her eyes. "I care nothing for myself. None of this is for me... This is all for you, everything I could think of to do..." He informed her, even as a massive blast echoed across the building, the stitches holding it firm.

"Even to this extent..." He continued to whisper to her, as the distortion from the sound hit the clouds high above their head, as in the clouds another pattern formed. The rose and the snake were wrapped across one another in an inverted manner, just as the clouds were passing between the wedding guests and the sun. The rays of sunlight hit the clouds, the inverted patterns, which went down, hitting the guests, rendering Suzu and the Doctor into a petal with an eye inside of it.

"...Nothing else... No one else... All of this...

Was only for you..."

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:50 pm

“Creative yes... You are a marvelous man the one that I have given my heart to. I do not see it as Insane at all. Any that call you so just can't fathom how your mind works. They are far to beneath your cognitive abilities to see it for what it truly is. You’re not mentally ill my love. You do not have the inability of doing what this world things of as normal. You are quite literally just above it.“ Suzu would hug on to him her hand clasped in his as they danced along to the sound of music. “No matter how others see your behavior, I could never think of you as a mad-man. For I have seen your brilliance and marvel at every move you make. Rather you are busy at work or down to the slightest gestures. Your creativity… your curiosity, its all beautiful to me and it is without limits. There is no real place for morality. There is no room for insanity. Nothing you could ever do would be insane to me for the simple fact you wanting to do it is good enough reason. “

Her eyes slightly tearing up, she really did not know how to express what she was feeling in this moment. The feeling was overbearing and twisted in side of her. Part of her feeling an extreme euphoria from this moment and the wonders that he had made for her. the other part of her wanting nothing less then to slowly skin the people who dared use the word Insane to describe any part of her beloved. It is possible that this struck a chord in her from the words root insānus.

“I wish I could thank you properly for all that you have done. I know that you did all this work for me. Yet I am unable to return any of its splendor back to you. Almost none of my skills are of any use outside of my research. “ Suzu would look up at him a sweet smile on her face and a slight twinkle in her eyes. “ But give me a little time I am sure I will find a way to repay you for all that you have given to me.”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 pm

The Doctor was totally silent as Suzu spoke to him, listening to all of her words, his glasses still off of his face as he embraced her. "...Then you find me quite sane, my wife?" He asked her, looking at her completely seriously, as for a moment, a single moment... he felt like he was in solitude again, all alone, like when he was under the direction of those scientists, like there was no hope, like there was no one else in the world, even though she was there in his arms...

...The truth of the matter was, his belief in his insanity, that he wasn't normal, that what he thought was different, that he was insane... Those thoughts were what had formed within his mind... It was what had truly kept him 'sane'. It was what had kept him 'stable'. If that wasn't the case, if his entire existence was a lie, if the illusion that allowed him to live his normal life was shattered, that he wasn't absolutely insane, completely the wrong of what society deemed, if it were truly that he was simply leagues above the intelligence of most, his inventions truly at the top of the scientific world...

He wouldn't know how to cope, his entire world would be completely shattered, ripped away, destroyed...

Left in Shambles.

However, as she continued to speak, his stone-shocked eyes relaxed, becoming normal once again. ...Ah... That's her opinion... He thought to himself, his body relaxing once again. ...oh, Suzu... "The one who is in debt is me... Obviously..." He told her gently in reply, his mind flashing back to their meeting on the beach, his loneliness, his cracking, his instability reaching its peak in cold oblivion... before Suzu grabbed him and pulled it out of him. "And in addition... None of this 'splendor' would have happened... Without you... Hehe..." He giggled slightly, guiding her over to where the food table, relaxing with her still in his arms. "After all... you are the inspiration~!" He told her in reply, running a hand up her spine as he told her this, relaxing once again as he went to just having an arm wrapped around her.

"Are you certain that you'd absolutely like nothing to drink? Even at your own wedding?" He asked her, picking up another liquor, a bottle this time, popping the top of it off. "...Or would you rather that I didn't, at all?" He asked her, holding up the bottle and looking at it from below. "...Really, decision inhibiting... A depressant! Ahaha... It's hilarious that they serve this... at parties... Is it not, my wife...? After all... A party is supposed to be... about getting up high...! But this... depresses... hmmha." He explained to her, breathing out, enjoying the sight of the night sky, lowering the bottle at his side once more.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:57 pm

A shiver ran throughout her body as his hand graced her spine, that small almost electrical shock filling her with a warm-glow. This feeling comparable to sitting in a dark room and reading a book by candle light, an experience that had been long scents lost in modern times. But why were such things coming to her mind she wonders. o well best to just enjoy the moment.

“Well I believe it is suitable for parties as long as it's done in moderation. Small amounts of it in fact relax your body and mind. You release your inhibitions allowing you to do things that you would normally not consider. Alcohol holds a major part in the world's history … especially in courtship and marriage. Even the name of the honeymoon comes from alcohol. Where a man would kidnap a woman from her family and keep her for himself for 30 days. Once a day someone close to them would bring them a cup of honey wine and other things. So 30 days of this is what makes a honeymoon and also marked the girl is his from now on. Maybe I will join you in a drink… in the name of tradition.“ Taking up one of the bottles of red wine she would fill a glass. Suzu then placing the bottle back down and would take ahold of the wine glass. Lightly sipping on it as she looked up to him.

She would hug on to hebi being careful not to spill anything on to him. “I guess the real question I need to ask is what well you do with me while I am in my drunken stupor. Unlike you once it’s in my body I cannot expel it.. so you’re stuck with me. I find the possibility’s a bit intriguing.”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:01 pm

He smiled as he saw her satisfied reaction to his ministration, deciding to leave his hand there as he listened to her description as to what a honeymoon was. "Oh~?" He asked her, a smile spreading wide across his face. "Stealing you away for thirty days... Thirty whole days... Just to myself... Does not sound like a bad idea... Not at all..." He informed her, that smile wide on his face.

"Well... I'll take responsibility, naturally." He told her back in reply, that smile still on his face as he hugged her back, drinking from his own bottle. "Intriguing?" He asked her simply, his hand running up and down her spine now, chuckling slightly. "You're the first person I've had to take responsibility for whose drugged themselves... Tis quite a different experience. Though that's probably what makes the possibilities so... intriguing." He told her as his hand slid back down again, before stopping. "Hmm... My wife, is there anything else that you'd like for us to do while we're here?" He asked her seriously, looking into her eyes. "I'm afraid I'm beginning to become a bit worn out from it all... So you may have to do the thinking for us for a bit, aha..." He explained to her, relaxing, kissing the top of her head as he did so.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:06 pm

She would look at this angel by her and cast a devious smile at him. “O no there is nothing more I can think of to do while we're here my love. We have thus far completed what is normal of a modern day wedding without a single incident. That is the most I could ask for in regards to the wedding ceremony and reception. We can take our leave if you have grown tired. Would you feel more comfortable if we went back to your laboratory? It would be easier to relax in a more familiar environment would it not? But if I am to be honest my darling, all though I know this has been such a long day for the both of us… I am afraid I cannot promise you any rest just yet.”

Suzu tipping up her wine glass and finishing it off. Lowering the empty glass suzu’s eyes stayed on it. ”Ahhh~! Yes the possibilities are infinite … The truly interesting thing is seeing what paths are taken and the reactions that follow them.” For a moment suzu seem to be off in her own world.” yes.. That to.. Or that … That is also possible… Omay.. I have studied biochemistry but some things are just so hard to understand with theory alone. The explanatory gap perhaps it’s time to close it.” she would look up at her angel once more her cheeks a little red. Her expression being happy and smiling with her eyes closed, and as she opened her eyes she would say.” Yes lets go.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum