Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Just a tourist[FINISHED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a tourist[FINISHED]

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:40 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Oh the hilarity of the three appearing just made Reigen feel more and more giddy with every moment. With each step of the three newcomers the Demon could tell that they where the supposed big guns of the gang of miscreants that had got the great idea to combat an enemy much beyond their weight range. The that appeared seemed to be quite well armed, but that didn't matter as many weapons littered the park as Reigen made quick work of those that came before him. Their aim seemingly was less attack first ask questions later than their other gang compatriots, they seemed to be focusing on one of their allies notable the one that Reigen had given such a nice view of his friends dying and being mutilated while his sacrifice was for nothing... It seemed that he was important to them, this would be fun to work with. As he placed his small hat on the minion he would note that the girl and her comrades would hurry over to one of the corpses on the ground. However it seemed that it wasn't entirely corpsified yet, as shame really it would have been fun to see what they would have done with a dead body on their hands as the girl made her attempts to heal the man below her.

As she made efforts to tell her seemed guards that the man needed help Reigen couldn't help but joke. "I know the number of a good undertaker, well I know that he digs a lot of large holes in the forest where he throws bodies but that could be entirely a mass deal!" Reigen noted the amount of despair and pain filling the air it seemed that the gang was beginning to fall in the face of their injuries it seemed they had no more will left in them besides the ones that had just entered. As the lightning lad made comment that he was not one to make any decision Reigen nodded at him as he looked to the boy."Yeah I guessed as much your power was flashy but I can't feel much from you expect fear..." The chain whipped outwards and landed in the face of the gang member launching him into a tree and most likely unconsciousness "Truly you have no value...~" The joking manner aside Reigen made quick pace to meet the new locals after getting rid of the trash in the way. Seemingly Yoshino knew one of them by name Maki seemed to be the girl's name and as she was the only one with seemingly any interest in talking more than grunts of anger Reigen felt that her conversational skills might be better than her allies. She made comment on how Reigen acted as a butcher for the gang the Demon merely smirked as he found it somewhat ironic.

"Well a butcher will feed the leftovers of his meat to the hungry, and sometimes he'll give them to the pigs so they may eat their own and like the taste I thought that you may want some aid considering that your friend is much to injured for your first aid to help, maybe had you been here earlier it would have been fine but what-ifs are not legal tender Maki-chan~" He was teasing acting as if he had known these people for longer than normal as if he had been their friend for years it was just his nature to act so flippant towards people who were so willing to deal. The girl tried to ask if Reigen was willing to make a deal to leave, one of her guardians made to act angrily and petulant feeling that it would be better to fight Reigen than let him leave without any retribution and even calling him a bastard!"Well, friend I can assure you considering I'm guessing that your minds aren't exactly fully developed due to all the demonic essence you have inside you that Maki-chan here is the brains behind your outfit, and barring your bishie friend their I'm guessing she's the looks too" The ever insulting demon continued as he moved closer to the body that the girl was cradled over, even if the two thugs made a move to protect her Reigen was not looking to fight but to instead make a little wish come true. As he moved closer the Demon turned to see the other of his kind making himself rather shadowed. "Styn! I'm going to need to talk to you so don't leave without my say-so okay I'll have to go on a Styn-hunt if you do and then the body count might make your bosses slightly worried..."

He continued to the girl as he stood above the body, she seemed to be healing the wounds as best she can even calling the Demon a monster to make a deal. "Why thank you miss but I'm just what people want me to be..." The demon wondered what could truly be the price for a deal then with a Cheshire grin that gave off a sense of the truth terror that the Demon could exhibit he turned to the girl to give her the payment. "I've realized that honestly the best that could be given....Is the look of despair and anguish that you have exhibited on your face trying to save on of your comrades without success.... I'm happy to leave with that but I'm in a kind mood for all the fun your little gang has given me soooooooo....." The chain struck into the man below him, it was sudden and would most likely shock but when the chain was removed the human below would have no injuries as if he had never been injured though he would most likely be quite tired from the experience. "That's your consolation prize take it while you can and leave the along with your merry band, well at least those that can stand..." The Demon had given some mercy, it would be up to the gang to decide if they really wanted to tempt fate.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a tourist[FINISHED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue125/100Just a tourist[FINISHED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:09 am
Styn glanced over as Yoshino as she approached. Even before Reigen popped over to his side of the battle his minions had been playing with the humans more then actually fighting them. In that way the few who had chosen to battle the younger demon might have actually escaped with the least injuries. With tensions dying down, it certainly didn't help his attempts to look for a quick exit, by having the girl stand so close. For whatever reason, she had caught the Immoral Dealer's eye in a way that Styn hoped he might avoid.

There was a question unspoken that passed to the younger demon from the girl. He was sure that Reigen wouldn't thank him for giving away secrets that were not his to give. At the same time a young human child deserved to know that continued violence was at least potentially looking less likely. "As you may have realized, our friend here likes to play. Sometimes the games are innocent, most often they are not. Make no mistake, whether we are able to discern it or not, a price will be paid today. Many a great man has danced in the end to Reigen's tune, although few have been happy to do so."

The words were softly delivered, and there was so much going on that Styn hoped to escape direct notice just a awhile longer. Even has he was speaking he commanded his Za Koa toward the creation of a gateway out of here. It wasn't elegant, but he worried that the time fo such things had passed. A raised hand directed the flow of power before him, but he would need time to complete the process, time he feared he just didn't have. Styn's eyes flickered toward Yoshinio as she addressed Maki, but for the most part it seemed like the main players were content to ignore them for now.

Reigen's comments and actions on the other hand were confusing to the humans. In one moment he was quipping about the mass grave that their gang would need and lashing out once more to incapacitate or possibly cripple another member. In the next he was continuing to tease with his words, allowing for a multitude of targets for his barbs. Just moments before he had been flitting about the battle in complete disregard of its serious and lethal nature. However, the statement about the demonic pollution seemed especially effective, as both Sho and Isamu looked away briefly with what could only be regret.

"Its not for us," the stocky Isamu growled.

"We don't owe him any explanations," Sho interrupted in a hiss.

Throughout the harassment Maki was trying her best to stabilize the life force of her friend. Indeed, it was gradually becoming apparent to the girl that she might not have the power to save Akihiro. She was unaware of the delight the older demon took in her growing despair. Reigen's devilish grin suddenly froze the three of them in place, his presence demanding their eyes. It wasn't that he was using some sort of supernatural power or ability. The reality was much less complex and more horrific at the same time. Reigen's gaze and wide grin seemed to suddenly exude his almost seven hundred years of experience. A cascade of input that their immature minds had no way to process.

The three were all surprised when the Immoral Dealer struck with his chain. Having not been present for the first two show cases of this particular talent, they had every reason to believe that he was finishing off the massively wounded leader. There was a sudden sound of metal on leather as both Sho and Isamu drew their blades. At this point, although ready for battle, they were hardly in good mental shape to fight. Both brother's found themselves too shaken to even properly summon their anima stones, a fact that might have ended up saving their lives.

Their hostile focus quickly shifted to confusion from words from behind. "I don't understand," Maki mumbled as she banished her anima stone and touched unbroken skin with trembling fingers. Both brothers glanced over their shoulders to see the sight of their restored comrade, at a loss for words. While they didn't go so far as to sheath their weapons, they no longer looked ready to use them.

For his part, Akihiro, who had been hanging on through sheer willpower, groaned at the ecstasy of being suddenly free from pain. He then promptly passed out. The entire ordeal had proven too much for the giant young man. His valued power had been put into perspective as a lesser force in the grand scope of things. Perhaps he dreamed of revenge, but his calm face and easy breaths were at least no longer the tortured gasps of the dying.

Maki stared at Reigen, but couldn't bring herself to gaze directly at the face that had so recently inflicted such horrors. She would most likely take that terrifying moment with her into the next life, although what effect it might have on her current one couldn't be determined. The brief glances seemed to imply satisfaction on the Immoral Dealer's part. If he wasn't putting on a show or outright lying it would seem they were free to go. Gratitude wasn't possible, she was too raw for that. She did however bow her head as if in prayer for an instant, perhaps a moment of silence for those who wouldn't be walking away.

The gang itself was quickly rounded up by the Royal Guard. Deciding that their show of force was only threatening the tenuous peace, they had sheathed their swords and were attempting to organize the retreat. Continued aggression from Reigen wasn't their only concern. They had been rowdy in a better part of town, it was only a matter of time before someone showed up to investigate. It might not be Karakura Central, but it remained close enough to the dome to warrant a higher level of security.

There remained only one point of business. Earlier concerns had stopped Maki from greeting an old acquaintance, although Yoshino's words had certainly not helped her fragile mental state at the time. Far from returning the younger girl's anger, Maki seemed only sad. "I see you're still angry with me." Clearly she knew Yoshinio enough to see through the gleeful tone, to the feeling behind it. The healing princess of the Karakura Demons glanced at the milling force and if only to herself had to admit how antlike they seemed now. "I have to stay, what else is there for me?"

Clearly the girl was still shaken by the previous events. Even as she addressed Yoshino, she could hardly stop her eyes from drifting over to Reigen. When her eyes did seem to focus clearly on Yoshino's diminutive form, they flinched away from the blood that now spotted delicate hands. Sho walked up and touched her shoulder lightly causing Maki to start in surprise. Most of the gang were no longer in sight, as exhausted as they were, it would seem they were still capable of running away at least.

"Hime, its time to go," Sho murmured with an appraising glance at Yoshino.

"Whatever has happened between us, I was happy to hear that you got out of this hell. Believe that if nothing else," Maki said softly before turning to follow Sho out of the park. A last panicked glance toward Reigen and the two would leave, quickly linking up with the stocky Isamu.

Styn had long since given up on a quick exit after Reigen had called him out. There was no escaping it now. He couldn't imagine what more the older demon would have to say though. If nothing else it seemed like the Immoral Dealer was in better humor now. The only body count that Styn cared about though was his own. In that regard, a single digit would be one number too many. Not for the first time he cursed whatever quirk of fate put Reigen in his path this day. "Might want to take this chance to leave," Styn said to Yoshinio as he mentally prepared for yet another encounter with the infamous demon.

The summoned creatures were completely still since losing their opponents. At no time did they attempt to move between Styn and Reigen, despite the fact that the younger demon would like a few bodies of coverage. The First Circle Knight hardly wanted to appear ready to fight, and yet he couldn't dismiss the shadows with one of them still wearing that black hat. The best he could manage was make them out to be glorified coat hangers until he was given a reason to act otherwise.
Anonymous

Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Yoshino Kagerou

The Good Samaritan
Yoshino had not found herself amused by the words of Maki. She had forgotten the two of them had been friends for so long that the older of two would obviously be able to see pass her gleeful exterior. It was not something she liked, especially when Maki was looking so sad, but she could not find in herself to shed an ounce of empathy. Perhaps it was because she was still locked into her battle persona, whatever the reason she knew she should be feeling something for her friend. Perhaps the two had drifted so far apart that a rift had formed between the two, which lead to Yoshino's lack of empathy for her former childhood friend.

Though she felt that she should respond to Maki, no words came out of her mouth. Instead she scowled, though it had vanish as fast as it had come, quickly replaced by a smile. Quite interesting that though the two had not talk to one another for quite sometime, that Maki could still be concerned about her well-being. "How kind of you to still think about my well-being even though it has been a while since we had encountered one another. But you should believe me when I say this, I prefer the outskirts to the city. Though you could always have an opinion of your own, but you shall not know until you receive the chance to visit the place." With those words out of her mouth, she watched as Maki left the park, along with those who still had the ability to walk.

She sighed deeply, looking at the bodies of those who had not been fortunate enough to walk out of the park alive. Here they would stay until their gang came back to retrieve their bodies, or some other group decided to clean up the park. Yoshino had already made preparation to stop at one of her friends house before making her way home, just to notify them that the park needed to be cleared of the dead before the morning. It was such a time she wished that she owned a cellphone. Not one of those rather complicated devices with the touch screen, but the simple phone that could flip open. She made a mental note to search the city for such a device.

Her head snapped to Styn as he suggested she go. It was something she was not going to consider. No, she would go for she was already in trouble for being out so late. That, and Yoshino needed to make a quick stop, which would take sometime. Thus with a smile, she walked forward a bit, turning so that she was facing both demons. She shifted out of her battle persona, slipping into her usual cheerful self.

"Such an interesting day it has been, but I must now return home. It was quite nice meeting the both of you, and perhaps we shall meet again though I hope under better circumstances." Without waiting for a reply, she skipped to the entrance of the park, briefly turning to wave goodbye before she disappeared. She suddenly stopped, frowning as she realized she had never formally introduced herself nor had she received the name of the green-haired demon. But she was not about to go back to the park to do all of that. No, she believed the two would had already departed. But she smiled as she had at least learned the name of one of the demons, Styn.

She would not tell anyone of her encounter with the two demons. That would stupid, especially since she lived in a society that did not live demons in the slightest. No, she would keep them a secret and hope one day she would be able to see the two again. And when that day came, she would introduce herself and find out the name of the green-haired demon. With those thoughts with her, she continued on her way.

[Exit Thread]
made by kiwii at btn!
Anonymous

Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:53 pm

The act of kindness on the part of the Demon seemed to stun all those around, as the gang members looked on they seemed to scared to prevent anything from happening. It seemed that they did not want to explain to him the reasoning behind their demonic taint, he could probably do something to MAKE them talk but that was a bit aggressive after all the death that had already occurred. It had also seemed that the few who were there specifically Maki and Yoshino had a prior relationship. "Well that's an interesting tidbit of info, I'll keep that for later..." As Maki asked for him the explanation of his actions Reigen simply smiled at her dumbstruck look as if she had been given a gift from the reaper himself simply for being so sad and broken it looked to fun to stop. "Why? Well you have feelings for man it seems... I'm not one to judge but I'm guessing that his life means something to you, and that if and when the time came I could be in a good position to make get a bargain..." As he spoke the Demon sighed a bit feeling the rush of his power hit him. "I always feel my limit when I hit three uses of the Chain, might have to try and stop some of my power soon..." Thinking to himself as the gang members moved to take their leave Reigen did not make any attempt or act to stop them, he simply waved to those that could drag their bodies from the battlefield as if he had just been playing a game with them.

It seemed that as they all left they had forgot the body of their first deceased ally, with a bit of relief Reigen released the use of the Chain from his body. His neck had appeared broken once again from the far away bench, and it seemed that his pristine body had become dirtied once again... Here was were the young lady had decided to make her leave as well being rather courteous to the Demons as she left it seemed quite a a change of tact considering her last few attempts at talking to them were more aggressive and rather unwelcoming, but Reigen couldn't dislike someone for being nicer to him as they talked. "Well she certainly can be more talkative after a bloodbath, what an interesting young lady..." The well-dressed gentleman mused this too himself as she waved to the two Demons he lifted his arm as a sign of goodbye to the girl before realizing he was still in a field of dead bodies along with Styn. "Ahhhh I have to get this done if I don't get bodies like this out of here then the traffic will be killer and I'll never get around..." Taking a cellphone out of one of the deeper inner pockets of the jacket Reigen made a call through the speed-dial.

Waiting for the phone to ring he looked over to the other Demon for a moment, he seemed nervous and almost like he was afraid of the elder Demon's reasons for keeping him. The phone line seemed to pick up and Reigen turned back to deal with his call. "Hello? Oh yes Commissioner how nice too see your voice again! What do I want? Well that's straight to the point I was going to ask how your daughter is doing.... Hey! No need to shout! I'm just going to tell you that seemingly a mass suicide has occurred in the park, and I think it would be wise to get clean up crews to the Karakura outskirts quickly... Thanks gotta run keeping someone waiting Goodnight Mister Commissioner..." The conversation fell dead as Reigen hung up the phone, he seemed to have a conversation that seemed all too dark for his tone, looking over to Styn the Demon smiled as he made himself quickly over to the other. Putting his arm around Styn the Well-dressed Demon made his reasoning very clear. "Now Styn my man.... I need your word that you won't go blabbing my current position and workings in Karakura to anyone in Shadowfall, I doubt most would care, but I don't like people around such a fun city and taking up all my business...." Smiling the same dark grin as before he looked to the Demon for a response. "Well what will it be?"

Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a tourist[FINISHED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue125/100Just a tourist[FINISHED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:49 pm
Styn preferred not to draw any more attention to the young girl that he could avoid. As Yoshino exited the park the younger demon contented himself with a nod of acknowledgement before shifting the bulk of his attention toward Reigen. For his part, Styn found things mostly falling as he had expected at the advent of their battle. There was just something about fighting a common foe that tended to bring people to a common cause. In this particular instance it freed a child from an otherwise unsavory association. Of course, there were no guarantees when Reigen was clearly so invested in this region.

There were of course things that Styn missed. Some of the conversation between Reigen and the gang members had been muted by his own aside to Yoshinio after all. The restoration of the body completely escaped his notice. The younger demon still couldn't figure out how Reigen's power worked, although that overlooked tidbit would have gone far toward enlightening him. Instead, he found himself the unwitting victim of a technique that might be turned against him in the future.

Styn remained tense as the Immoral Dealer slung an arm over his shoulder and proposed his one sided bargain. Or perhaps it wasn't one sided at all. The implication that the younger demon would be free to walk away intact in exchange was present after all. In this way their goals were aligned though. Things were still troublesome for Styn in the halls of Shadow Fall. It seemed as if he wasn't quite cut out for demon politics, and it wouldn't hurt to build good will with an enigmatic outside force. Reigen had survived undetected and free for hundreds of years. Who was to say that such tricks could not be shared? For a price.

The Knight of the First Circle nodded slowly. "I am agreeable to the terms," Styn said. "I see advantage to myself by keeping knowledge of you secret, you have no need for concern in this matter. I have found Archduke Hobgoblin to be a rather absent overlord, and as I mentioned my visit to your territory was hardly business."

The younger demon hesitated before continuing. "I can hardly guess at your motives or goals Reigen. However, I think you would find the demon world special forces a very different place from the one of your own youth. I think I can grasp your desire to remain unburdened, but what other organization would have you? Shadow Fall is always on the lookout for talent. Whatever reasons of your past must have been all but nullified by the rise of a new Demon Queen."

"They might work someone like me hard, but for all that you already know? For the chance at your network of contacts? I can't imagine any restrictions being placed on you at all."
Styn nodded toward the park, still littered in places with bodies. "It doesn't hurt that you clearly know your way around a fight either." The younger demon shrugged. "Regardless, as I said before your current whereabouts are not the concern of Shadow Fall, and need not be."

It wasn't so much that he was less concerned with his own life. Styn was just the sort of demon who exhibited a high level of control over his own mental state. Whether it was silencing his own internal commentary, or managing the intoxicating effects of Za Koa. The younger demon always seemed to find himself operating in some sort of disadvantageous conditions. So perhaps it should come as no surprise that he would push his luck with a recruitment attempt. The offer was made, now it was only a matter of waiting on a reply.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 pm

It was just Demon on Demon now, the two green-haired individuals stood in the lone park the bodies of those deceased still haunting the grounds below. The girl had left and the other Demon was the only one left for Reigen to vet, he did not expect the young Demon to make much of himself in the way of a tattle-tale but he was sure as hell not going to take his own kind's word for it without getting some assurance. Looking at the other Demon it seemed that he was entirely fine with Reigen's terms for their meeting, it was so nice when people understood their roles in situations Reigen laid out for them besides it had been before that Styn was only planning on having a fun time around the city. "Oh yeah you're here on break aren't you? Well don't let me stop you from having fun and enjoying yourself around the humans there's more fun that brutality and murder to be had!" Speaking like some sort of infomercial for the city the Well-dressed gentleman began to listen once more into what Styn was continuing on about, some stuff like his Archduke being rather absent during his time as his subordinate, it was nice to hear of all the competent work being found in Shadowfall....

What's more the other monster made a claim that he did not know Reigen's motives or reasoning for being a lone Demon but he seemingly expected to make a good recruitment drive for Reigen's joining of Shadowfall, claiming it was nothing like the organization of old. The older Demon laughed gently as he made his speech on the fact of gathering talent. "Hehehehehehehe.... You're right Styn you don't know my reasoning for my actions, I think you believe that I was ousted or made a outsider by days gone by. Trust me kid the only one who put me in this position is the Demon you're staring at.... I never wanted to be under the claws or one Queen or another, in my view its the same scene played out day by day, and special forces? Ha! If its not incompetence then it just lack of conviction, no Demon under Shadowfall nowadays will act without Mana's permissions, I'm not that kind of creature I hate to be led and be given my prizes. What would be the point of getting my power from the hands of another when I could consume them for it instead...."A dark grin held deep on the Dealer's face he was all revved up from Styn's grand speech, he continued saying that they would not hinder him in any way but Reigen guffawed even louder.

"Please! Each soul I take is for my own benefit, more than that its the overarching eye over my shoulder that I dislike more than anything, I'm free to move around Karakura for the most part and when I'm not you can be sure I use my well-versed skills of 'persuasion' to resolve that issue quickly..." As the Demon finished his speech his snake like eyes pierced deep into Styn's soul and then without a moment's notice the Chain of Greed sprung out like a striking beast stopping only inches from Styn's face. "Sorry, I need to take back my interest from your body..." With a moment's touch the wound Styn had taken before would return, with all the pain that he had missed building up and causing greater effect that what would usually occur. "Well Styn your persuasion needs some work but I like your spunk, if you ever feel the need to leave the ever sinking ship of servitude then take my advice...." Shifting back quickly and posing as his suit-jacket blew in the wind. "Get a nice suit, so you can make sure you look good doing anything..."

Walking away from the park Reigen had been thinking that their was something he had forgotten, something that had been on his mind for the last few......Ah! the though blazed through him as he remembered his last words he wished to give to the humans he had met before. Speaking aloud he simply smiled with more evil than could be seen on a human. "The best way to cause despair is thus, first you give hope.....Then you take it away...." Far from the Demon's vision the large thug he had mangled before whose injuries were disappeared.... Suddenly they would start returning without warning.... Despair was payment, but it wasn't a pre-paid deal....

[Exit Thread]

Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:37 am
Styn wasn't sure if Reigen really didn't get him or if the older demon just said things to mock. After all it was pretty obvious that he didn't enjoy the wholesale slaughter that many of his demon kin indulged in. The younger demon knew he was fairly easy to read. Then again it wasn't like the Immoral Dealer made any real attempts at serious conversation. The comical jabs once again failed to find purchase on the uncaring younger demon.

The Knight of the First Circle wasn't even sure why he bothered. Reigen was strong to be sure, Styn didn't even come close to his power. The experienced demon was also worldly and knowledgeable. He was not however, a force unto himself. Was it just that painful for the creature to put his own desires on hold for even a small amount of time? Or did Reigen play at some deeper game? Styn would be the first person to agree that strength was not the only power in the multiverse. It was a source though. Information was all well and good as was influence, but without the means to act, a creature was still prey.

In the end maybe that was what this was all about. Styn had once been a big fish in a small pond himself. Growing up in one of the most stable and order bound sections of the demon world had been a gift. It had allowed him to see the benefits to chaining chaos and restraining his own desires. Sure, Styn did it by distracting himself and failing to rise to his full potential, but he was sane. That might be more then he could say for most of his race. Watching the eyes of the Immoral Dealer, Styn wasn't sure he saw sanity in those depths.

Was it short sighted of Reigen to deny this offer of affiliation? Or was Styn just naive in the offer? Regardless the end game was more mockery and some shallow justifications. The First Circle Knight was sure that there was something there that he was missing. A small flickering of desire lit just below the subconscious level. This was hardly a sexual thing. No, it was a hungering to know. What sort of person was Reigen Akogi? What were the true motivations that propelled him into demonic infamy? What background and history would form such a mind?

A flicker of motion registered in full on his still heightened senses. The battlefield wasn't the place to daydream, and his wondering never overrode his outright distrust of the older demon. Unfortunately, Styn just wasn't fast enough to react. His expression tightened with frustration as Reigen's mysterious chain stopped inches from his face. Was this some sort of test? Styn's eyes flickered to meet those of the older demon, only to feel the gentle brush of metal across his cheek.

If the Immoral Dealer had expected him to collapse in shock and agony he was quickly disabused. Styn actually didn't notice the wound returning at all. The entire section of his body was still numbed from his early transformation. It was actually a bit of a disadvantage, but until he shapeshifted the nervous system in that area of his body it would remain a deadened section. Pain after all was just a message to the brain letting a person know that they were injured. Those messages were not being transmitted at the moment. The words were therefore only met with mild confusion as the younger demon refused to break eye contact with the older.

"I'll keep that in mind Reigen," Styn said slowly, still confused. His suit was a bit rumpled he supposed. The Knight wasn't sure if he had made a friend or an enemy this day. He felt that this was the normal reaction for those who crossed paths with the Immoral Dealer. It wasn't till he felt a warm trickle of blood that he looked down toward his side, seeing the return of his former injury. With a curse he constricted the muscles in that area in an attempt to once more slow the flow of blood.

Styn had every piece of the puzzle now, but they refused to come together for him. The chain of greed would keep its mystique for now. The younger demon had other things to worry about, like how he was going to explain the injury when he asked the Ninth Circle on duty demon, to heal him. Damage to demon world property wasn't condoned when not involved in missions. With a sigh Styn reached a hand out, and after several seconds of concentration, ripped a hole in space. It was time to head home.

STYN EXITS THE THREAD
THREAD COMPLETE
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a tourist[FINISHED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Just a tourist[FINISHED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:47 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Just a tourist[FINISHED] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum