Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A summer snow. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/100A summer snow. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

A summer snow. - Page 2 Empty Re: A summer snow.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:26 am
It had been an eventful day, but like all good things it must come to an end. Yuki's eyes were bright and she looked like she might want to go for hours yet, but her breath was coming in pants and short rests weren't cutting it anymore. The sun was beginning to set, casting an amber glow over the park where they had ended their mad dash through the city. The park was currently empty. Although not as bad as the slums, no one wanted to be caught outside after dark in the outskirts of Karakura.

For his part, Styn found that his own energy levels were at a low point, his muscles having that almost pleasant ache that comes after an intense work out. With a formal looking bow the Demon Knight addressed the child-like arrancar. "Now wasn't that fun? I have to say you've worn me out though Miss Yuki. Us big folks don't have as much energy as you little people. So as enjoyable as this has been, I'm sad to say that I really must return to the demon world."

Styn reached into the pocket of his suit pants and removed what looked to be a clear plastic disc. If Yuki was particularly observant she might notice that the inside of this object was filled with microchips. A whisper of demon magic carved a red rune on both sides of the coin sized plastic. Immediately the chip darkened as the device activated in response to Styn's Za Koa. Closing the distance toward his young playmate, he extended the chip with a smile.

"I want you to have this, to remember me by if nothing else. However, you can also use this to contact me anywhere. All you have to do is say 'I want to talk to Mister Styn' and it will connect you to someone who can get ahold of me. Whether this be a quick chat, setting up a meeting, or answering a question, feel free to call." His face became somewhat more solemn. "Now, I might not always be able to answer right away, but if you leave a message with the nice person who answers your query, I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can. After all you're an important friend to me now."

Styn wished he could do more for Yuki, but she was clearly skittish about certain things and the demon had no desire to push her into an uncomfortable situation. It was dangerous for such a creature to roam unchecked around Karakura, but if she had survived so far by herself, then who was he to question her independence. Whatever mental blocks that surrounded her mind might one day come undone, if such an event were to come to pass then a little kindness now might net Styn a powerful ally. With the world in a constant state of flux in recent years, he would take that gamble, especially when it cost him so little.

If nothing else, he might have a pair of eyes and ears in the city. People tended to underestimate children and those of similar mentality. Styn had noticed that although clearly lacking in certain social advancements, that Yuki was by no means a dumb beast. There were many facets of her understanding that superseded her immature demeanor. Styn would wait to hear any possible words that Yuki might have for him and answer to the best of his ability, maintaining a kind and understanding tone. Satisfied with the way that things had turned out, Styn waved his hand in the air, both a farewell and the opening of a door.

A twisting red disc opened, connecting this piece of Earth to Shadow Fall Village. He'd go through the database tonight and see if there was more information on Yuki. If not he'd create a new file himself. Shadow Fall was always hungry for more information after all. Already planning out the rest of his evening the Demon Knight of the First Circle stepped through the conjured rip in space and was gone.

STYN EXITS THE THREAD
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A summer snow. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A summer snow. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

A summer snow. - Page 2 Empty Re: A summer snow.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:46 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A summer snow. - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum