Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers)

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:02 pm
Nickcca hread puppet words and trun around and glared at him and frowns and sighs and trun and solwly glares into his eyes he knew this will he wanna lrtean he can't run anymore fomr puppet that all he has been doing. He Nickcca back away and pull his sorwd but there was none on him he was confused there none on putt he put up his firsts and stare dow into puppet eyes. " Right then it time to fisnh this once and for all puppet i sick of tired of all the little fight to about time i face you all out no more tricks this has been long over this my boby not yours." with that he took his from he remenbered back trianing in close combat with squad 2 cpatian soi fong as a child teaching to stand o nhis own two feet.

" well what waiting for puppet let end this ihad of you think you rtule the roast i time to show what i am really made of come on about time i put in ya place." he still glare at he look more sirouos than ever outside world you can tell his face was sirouos somethign bit was about to happen the floor his rumbles at where he is a little.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers)

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:59 am
"Oh hes already picking fights" Drakmori grinned before stepping away and finding a nice pile of ash to sit down on. It moved aside like the material of a beanbag as her body slumped down. Tiger walked over to where she was sitting and stood beside the ash. "Hmm... This is the only thing that will bring Nicks confidence up. Without that, how will he ever learn?" Tiger stood firmly just in case he had to move. This puppet was known to attack whatever was i8n the way of his target so being prepared wasn't a bad idea. Drakmori really didn't care about that though.

Puppet himself watched as his shinigami counterpart turned around and went straight for his sword. It made him laugh as what he was grabbing wasn't even there. "Haha... looking for this?" Puppet was holding the blade he would have just drawn. The look on this guys face was menacing and freaky as he looked just like nick only with yellow eyes. "im not waiting for anything my good friend... kicking your ass is the next thing im gonna do!" and with that said, Puppet took the blade and swung to his right to slam it into Nick and ending it there. However, he knew his this boy wasn't going to simply take the swing.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:51 pm
Nickcca wacthed put as just change at him he stakes his head puppet would never not just think for once before attack he then flash step saside to dodge the move to puppet sorwd arm side. He was going tiwl his arm around his contuer part and give him he side kick with his his left leg to his back hope make pianfull for hi mto drop the blade he know he give more than that to make drop it. He look for the other blade and conter so he make his next move qick if he got one where the other this seem odd wh ythere olny one where the other. Later son into the conuter he can not see his other sorwd and glared at Puppet he knew he might had somethign to do with it at it not like to be stamrt something must of happen.

"Where the other blade puppet tell you in for a world of pian you may gvieng it to other i know you hate pian when comes to you so come you ca ndo better than that." he goign to give a second kick to his spin make more harder than the frist Nickcca has fianly lreant if going to win bankai to must make Puppet submit to him and the spirts.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Puppet wasn't a fool and knew exactly what he was doing. Receiving a kick to the back of his leg, puppet grinned as he shrunk slightly where his knee has nearly dropped to the floor. It wasn't that painful but in his head he yelled "Ouch." Then he noticed something he would have though Nick would have learned by now. "You realise... talking while fighting..." As he said this he spun himself around and kicked back from the floor so the second hit didn't connect with him. As he landed, he reached behind himself and smiled again. "...Will not get you any victories dumbass!"

After saying that, Puppet dashed forwards and swung with his right hand that held the before seen sword, and then as the swing was complete he brought is body around and swung with his other arm, holding the before mentioned 'other sword'. After doing this, Puppet slide slightly before realigning his position and turned to where Nick was. "Expect... the unexpected..."
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:05 pm
" what a riddloe you gotta you now stamrt eongth to riddle ." he hate this more this not like puppet to give stuff normal he tell him where to shove it but he wise on one thing. He was tlaking to much himslef then payed for naerly getting hit hismlef he dodged his move but riping a part of his coat and looked right into his eye now something on his mind what did Puppet mean by expcet the unexpceted. This has got tihnk hard he olny secound to think puppet had the higher ground by haveing one of the zanputos already.

But he knew frsit things frist he got to disarm him to buy him some time he knew puppet does is not that stamrt himslef on other hand when comes to battle he is. Then he knew something Puppet hate tlaking while fighting it put him off somehow becuase he has to think then he hates thinking he srimk. He know how ot get his attaion he going something that cloud be risky but it might just work he need to put this into play. Frsit he move toward in high tspeed by flash stepp side to side in random dictions closeing in on him but the same time it will make hard for him to see where Nickcca could attack form.

" Hey puppet you don't wanna becuase you don't have eongfth brians to tlak for yaslef let alone think dumbass." Nickcca also he lost his eye Puppet has also it pianfull when someone punch it there he frist made he was aimign for it by kick and pucnhing in random places of puppet body. The last srike and going the kick to the side which he solw down so he will block it and he use flash step and punch where the missing eye was before he had time to react. This sould make pianfull eongth to hopefully drop the that zanpaukto then he can pick it up beforw time had time to recollet himslef that was the plan.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:39 pm

"haha, at least your getting the idea that this is a fight and Im not gonna stop till i've killed ya!" Puppet smirked when he turned around to look at Nick once more. He had lunged past the guy and was now watching the bloke zoom around like a hamster with cheese stuck to its nose. It wasn't hard to guess what he was doing seeing as the guy had been trying to steal the blades off him since the start but puppet wasn't going to simply let that happen. A smart plan was told to him before this battle, now was the time to execute it. Standing perfectly still, Puppet brought his arm directly upwards in a vertical swing to block off Nicks frontal attacks but let the leg kick him hard. This made it look like he had made a successful disarm.

the right hand of Puppet which held a blade flung the sword into the air in Nicks direction. but the one to grab it was not Nick, but the girl standing a few inches away from nicks back where he wasn't looking. Following with her eyes, Drakmori grabbed the blade as it fell down to her and shoved it into a scabbard completely out of anyone's sight. Then, the demonic chick walked off as though she was pleased that she just grabbed the sword of Tiger which was the actual one he dropped. Puppet soon realised who had grabbed it and gave a bit of a disappointed smirk. "damn... that wasn't meant to go for you" he said as the mischievous woman winked at him from afar.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:38 pm
Nickcca then backed off and sidled back as his sorwd was back to swing down at him and wact hwhat was going on this was stange now it seem like puppet plan ed this what the hell is going on. Darkmori stole the balde that either don't have either zanpothko this confuseing him alot he lookding around this hleping or makeing matters alot more wrose. He stood lookinf betwee nthe spirts and puppet wondering what he has to do now he still disarmed and puppet still got one he keept think this over how stange this is. Then something dawn over him like he overlooked all this time how can be so stupid to not notice that what puppet said his words might rung tought his ears.

The spirt where doing nothing just wacthing the fight when he sirposed to make submit not puppet due the fact that puppet apart of him no matter how much he denys it. he was sirposed to fight him or run form him her sirposed to apceet him for who puppet was atfer he is him and he is him if puppet dies nickcca dies also the are the same thing. Nickcca now think qickly and he had a plan this froce Puppet into listeining to him and may if this works he may have now a real change to get bankai once and for all.

Nickcca thorw himslef at puppet not in hight speed this time and useing old moves that soi fong tlaked him to pin he was goign to hand stand dodge to make sure any more slash he try he miss. He then use flash step to cross his leg around his body makeing it hard for Puppet to him and will then grab his wrist and use his own body wight and spitfull that he wil rise higher than normal he slam him into the ground and make sure he pined. Atfer the next word he will to him if he competle this without father complaications he will kock sence int o puppet brian once for al land will kocking into himslef this will be his word.

" Now I got you where i want you listen and better haer out this time you or esle you and me are the same person two side of the same coin you hlaf one hlaf omy ture power becuase you are me apceet it puppet. That why we always fial at bankai why do think our spirt are doing nothing i sould makeing submit to us not me or you kill each other soo i dont saying it but. I need you to hlep me reach Bankai we need to work together be one person agian just for this and every time we summon bankai when fanily get it onwards. now use ya brian on this instead useing it for fighting for once think about now they got one of the sorwds what do you think will happen once they get the secound one.....think if we can work together we can earn bankai."

With these word he hope puppet will used his breian if not he have beat it into untill he will agree to work with him he know that the key now he cant make puppet sumit he make him working with him somehow.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 am

Puppet was slightly surprised when nick pretty much threw a whole frontal assault to get him to shut up and listen. It was certainly like the guy to attempt to dampen puppets vocal cords but he was trying a lot harder today than usual. With a flying 'I don't know what' Puppet was pinned down and forced to listen to a beautiful lecture. He took in each word and kept a lovely smile on his face as though he was close to biting Nick's nose if he got any closer. When the speech was over, Puppet began to talk once more. "Is it my turn to say things now?" He chuckled to himself before getting serious. "You know nick, your an idiot. I hope im not the only one that thinks that but your pinning down a guy that just 'threw' a sword at someone else. Now whatcha think their gonna do?"

Knowing full well what was going to happen, Puppet smirked and looked over Nicks shoulder. Behind him, was Drakmori again. She had very unusual patterns today as she was moving in and out of interest the entire time. Now though, she was holding the second sword in her hand and moved it around Nicks neck like an assassination from behind. However, she wasn't simply trying to kill him because that would be daft. Drakmori began to speak with her usual tone to the back of Nicks head. "You know, I'm glad you've seen it." She said this in a deliberate way to make nick think about what she was saying. Seen what? Puppet was the next to speak. "That i, am You." he let out an evil giggle that went on for a good ten seconds before finally shutting up. Tiger, of which was simply watching everything, walked over and stood beside the two people that made up nick himself. "To gain your power Nickcca... You two must learn to work together." Puppet quickly gave a comment at the end of that sentence. "Haha... do I really have to work with an idiot like him?"
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 pm
Nickcca look at puppet and nodded and sigh and corss his arm and stood up and blush himslef off and look with siruos loo kon his face and said as he yank the srowd off him to make sure he won't do anything silly. " Yes you have to work as you hate andi to amit where are the same you die i die and if i die you die and also someone maybe comeing Wonderer the person we both hate. You better trsut he think he more twisted than ever if gonna beat him we gonna kill him once and for all need bankai I thin kthat a goal we can both put our mind don't you agree. " he then trun around and look a the spirts and stab the srowd to the ground and glaced at puppet before looking back at pupper.

" sooo you with me puppet to since we not a alot of Wonderer is back and all when come back he have both to deal with in a way." he wait ing for puppet to work with him soo and if he does he know the ture test wil ebgin what have the spirt got install for the pair?
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:51 am

puppet didn't really care that nick yanked the sword from him. He was just having a bit of fun to spice up Nicks attitude and it seemed to work. "tch... Working with you to take down Wonderer. Who would have thought I'd ever have to listen to your shit." Drakmori took the sword she was holding and held onto it firmly while she stepped back over to where Tiger was standing. All this time he was just watching as he knew exactly what they had planned beforehand. He then spoke to Drakmori so Nick and Puppet couldn't hear him. "Do you really think he has the power to deal with this?" Drakmori looked at Tiger and smiled. "We shall see. I wanna see how far he'd go for power." Tiger looked back to nick and his mirror image. "Nick, Puppet, i think now is the perfect time for you to start your co-operation training to finally attain that bankai you seek. However, there is one more person I would like to aid us. For that, we must leave the spirit realm."

The reason nick was to come here in the first place was to simply gather the spirits and Puppet to one place. Here, Tiger caused a materialisation chain to everyone. Nick would wake up in the Sereitei again and Puppet, Tiger plus Drakmori would be materialised so everyone could see them. What was just said, happened.

Back in the sereitei, Rola was still sitting there and reading a book. Soon, he realised three presences had suddenly appeared out of nowhere. In an instant, he threw the book in the air and pulled his dagger from his coat in a combat stance. "Who are you three?" little did he realise Nick was back too.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum