Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:47 pm
Nickcca did notice untill he heard Rolas vioce that he back in the ss with the others and looked around he saw he allcey got himslef and the spirt and puppet out of of him and into this wolrd. He slimed and got exicetec he knew it not the end of his test but he sucessfully got into this wolrd without flipping or fialing this time he look at rola very happyly and said. " Welll to explain them two are my both of my zanputos spirts and will as for sort temperes onei have to work this is Puppet great hai did it i can belive i did it." he said as look at Rola and stake he got put his head back in the game if wanted to ahive bankai he trun and look at tiger and then looked at puppet.

"Puppet I take on Tiger you take Darkmori if face out oppasites we can make submit in no time right you reday." he stood reday for this terst for mthe spirts think it might a fight now but you never with bankai tests.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers)

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Rola still wasn't buying anything until he heard Nick talking. This certainly yanked him back into reality but the appearance of these others was slightly daunting. However Nick explained who they were and it was pretty handy to know just in case he had actually started to attack them. The book he threw into the air had only just landed on the floor behind him and seeing no threats, he quickly ran over to it, picked it up and shoved it into his pockets.

Tiger and Drakmori both stood either side of Nickcca and Drak laughed when he talked about fighting them. Tiger had to quickly summarise what was going to happen. "Nick, puppet Listen carefully. You two are not to fight us, but are to harmonise our powers with each of you. You are both the same person and if both sides of your heart can shine with us, then you will surely gain your power."

So that was the plan, so Nick and Puppet could learn to use the blades properly and to use them as friends and to trust each other. However that wasn't all that was to happen. Drakmori was to take the stage this time. "Rola Karondai correct?"
"Aye. Something you want from me?"
"Why yes, I want you to activate your bankai and fight Nickcca and puppet head on as if they were your mortal enemies."
"Hmm... Deja Vu... but alright If that is what you think will help then I wont hold back."

Rola grabbed a hold of his dagger once more and uttered the words of his weapon. "BANKAI!" His dagger quickly changed shape and began to glow like a vibrant orange ruby. Then, it shot up into the air around him and began to circle the area before shattering into miniature shards. These shards then conbusted as well and created a huge ring of runic symbols and 6 of them at that. Each one acted as a portal which shot in body parts of something and they all clicked together to form that which was Brethendil in Bankai Humanoid mode.

Spoiler:

Rola then laughed to himself as the gargantuan humanoid stood behind him emitting a heat that could melt even the coldest of ice. Then he merely said: "Bring it on then, I ain't got all day after all" to start what seemed like a totally unfair battle in his favour.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:07 pm
Nickcca saw this bankai Puppet will remnebr it for sure since he fought it the frsit time round he look at puppet he knew he beaten by this thing the frist time around soo he really want to beat him they must work together. " Puppet take right I take the left ready goooo ." he was hopeing puppet will follew his orders and take the other side and not try to compete with time as always if so this trianing is goign to be harder then he will frsit think. Nickcca faslh step to one left side of Rola useing the trian he racied he did a high kick to wards his head hopeing puppet will wont aim for the same place.

After the attack something will happen to two which make thing harder since they apceeted they same person they might feel stange side effect at any maoent what will it be they not sure. Puting two side together as onein one person has never been done before ever in the hisotry what side effect could happen will new so Rola might need to take some for resreach stake.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Rola smirked when he noticed the two weren't even going to say hello to him. It was predictable that the two would just dash in with little plan or thinking which gave Rola the advantage but he had now become partially slower. Brethendil his Valkyrie of flames is a hefty mech and takes its time to move in this form so Rola has to be careful. Kicking backwards, Rola shot beneath brethendils legs and behind it so he now effectively had a big wall of metal in their way.

Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Brynnhildr_concept

Puppet, had mimicked Nicks actions against Rola. He ran to the right and leapt for a great kick but lower so it would have taken out his legs. However, due to the fact that Rola was now behind Brethendil, the two could only go straight into it and the gargantuan Valkyrie simple punched the ground with both arms. Puppets leg connected with its left arm where its right arm should have stopped the other kick from Nick. Puppet shouted "SHIT" before kicking off and gaining his ground again.

Brethendil however, stood back up straight and pulled a staff weapon from its back. It was a huge pole with an odd triangle shape at the end. The middle of the pole however had a hole that smelt of gunpowder and ash where the other end of the pole had a trigger. reason? Well Brethendil took the staff and held onto the trigger. Like this, it span around on the spot using small wheels on its legs to keep its rotation at a speedy pace. Like this, it held out its staff which would hit anyone too close and pulled the trigger, firing bullets like a machine gun of miniature fireballs in all directions.

Rola simple stood behind Brethendil and kicked off once more to get out of range. "Heh... these kids don't know what their getting themsevles into..."
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 pm
Nickcca back off also and landed his his feet he wondering what to then all the sudde nhe get a headque haering puppet tought he knell for a secound and went into a rage and dodge form the shoots. His arm was hit but tsome the hit he sreaming in pian not to his arms his the noise i nhis head and haering puppet tought where driceing Nickcca nuts. he glared at Rola bankai his look he about to brust itn oa rage he feeling and think puppet toughts and feelings it was driveing him nut two mind in his head maybe this part of the process of melding. " This noise make it stoppppppppppppp make it stoppppppppppp."

All the sudden he brust itno brezker mode and chagre at his bankai like to tomorrow take more hit along the way bruning this pai nwas not hleping him he jump he goign to put the bankai head in between his legs. he would tightin the grip he will start punching it head in a rage rentlessly like a mad man on drugs he eye where redish i mean his nroma leye colour his man mediley red eyes, " make it stopo make it stop make it stoppppppppppppppppppppp." he keep ranting on will puppet react the sdame or will seem for m nickcca sudden out brsut it may take for ncikcca to get used to his and stop his rampageing.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 am
[Soz i didnt know what those +|- things did, Excuse that really idiotic red line. Also you can take control of puppet from here on out seeing as I have little idea of how to act as him during this fight.]

Brethendil was exactly as its type dictated. The thing was a goddess guardian within a machine that could not feel pain. When Nick furiously dashed through its bombradment and leapt onto its face, brethendil made little attmpt to stop him. Each punch caused no feeling through the mechanical woman as it could not feel it. It did not reply with words, nor did it try to calm the boy down. Instead, it took the approach it would take even if it were human and that was to simply engage its outer repluse jets.

In short, this triggers a literal wheel of fire to suddenly emit from Brethendils back and rotate around it violently. Within 3 seconds the entire body of the Valkyrie was set ablaze making whatever was touching it shoot up in a flurry of fire. It was now a walking fireball with a long stick which was also covered in jets of fire. the sounds of screeching mjetal echoed around the area which would probably attract more Shinigami to the area. Rola had to quickly run off and tel the squad that suddenly appeared with blades drawn that hye had it all under control. "haha... Im just messing around with this kid, leave him be. It's all under control guys..."
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:19 pm
Nickcca

he keep goiugn wit hthe pucnhing hope to cruse a few untill the marchice set a blade as nickcca flet pian so did his senices came back he now used to soudn al ittle bit now and jump back he was on fire. he rolled fast on the floor to put himslef out and stood up qickly and look at puppet he nodded and came up with the plan since they vioce nowin eact htoher mind he palning attack without saying a word. Looks like now they are bounding but this wil la solw process reading each other toughts is the frsit step to becomeing one with each other. Now the real battle begiuans for to act as one in mind bodya nd soul to think as one person and act as one this will take some time before that will happen most likely might not happen over night.

" sorry bad bad thing noise in my head in used to it now as well." With that Nickca lunch into his counter attack he toward this flameing marshice he was kick toward it but he going to use his own froce to produce wind to put the fire out. That was the plan he had to battle this barhemoth.

Puppet

he wacth as this madness went on he srimk and said to him as he going to say i told you soo they may apceet each other they the same person but they not turely there yet they still aact move and behvae different. " Welcome to my wolrd Nickcca ya tawt now as for thew plan i like but i doing my way i am the one to brinf Rola down." ylep this look this going to take a hell alot of time before they turely bound they act as a seapture person not one. Puppet jump on the marsince head to set his foot alight and flash step foward to do a flameing hight kick at rola head this seem grest nickcca was distracting while puppet attack rola.

so it is ture Puppet hold the other hlaf of Nickcca ture power but it some time before Nickca wil able t ouse it without fli;ping out at all.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Rola turned away from the people that had arrived to see what was occurring. As he did, he noticed that his bankai was doing some pretty hefty work on its own and he needed to back it up. However before he could, Puppet had gotten right into his face and attempted to boot him in the face. Judging the strength of the attack, it was bound to leave a mark or two.

Not even flinching, Rola stood perfectly still knowing full well that a zanpakjutou and their weilder are held together by their very souls. As soon as brethendil sensed a threat to Rola, the giant activated a set of small wheels on its shoes and exhaust pipes shot out of the sides spewing flames. Similar to a shunpo, brethendil dashed right between the two, dodging Nickaas attack and blocking against puppets. the kick landed heavily on the giants arm as it leant forwards to stop the attack.

However the flaming kick wasn't going to do much to brethendil. The words 'not very effective' may have well appeared on the screen if this was a game so it took little fire damage. Instead, it tilted its head slightly before lifting up one of its legs and kicking violently forwards at Puppet with flames scorching from the exhaust. Rola stills tood perfectly still and somewhat laughed.

"THAT! was close... however our spirit's are joined meaning Brethendil will aid me till our deaths... why do you not engage us with your full power Nick? Your hiding it!"
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:34 pm
Archived
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:56 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum