Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind Training. [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Blind Training. [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Blind Training. [Hero Quest] Empty Blind Training. [Hero Quest]

Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:33 pm
Sho Nara
Sugiura of Vision

A journey is something that Sho in the beginning never thought he would ever get to go on as a little kid, after all, he was one that was entirely blind to the world around him, he and his family didn't want him to go through the operations that could have given him fake ones. It was by lucky that he came across an answer, a power that gave him the ability to cope with his disability, it was his guardian beast that in a sense, gave him a new light to see the world in. It was by this light that he seek out this calling to better his abilities, a chance to better protect the world that he has never been able to properly see. A world that was slowly devolving into fighting a war, and not just a single type or number of war, this was a great concern to the sugiura, as he traveled forward into the area known as the Iramasha Settlement.

Sho would still find the proper way, among the many paths to reach his destination, it was of course by his use of clicks, the bouncing of sound that made him aware of everything that was around him as he moved forward along the land, going higher, as he received back the sound of something along the lines of ice. It was quite an odd place, that the calling has lead him to, but he wouldn't forget, what he had come here for. He did have to wonder what was in store for him, when he was able to consider this a finished journey. He wondered, what will be of the person that gave the calling, that he heard, it was only a matter until that would most likely be resolved though, at least he believed. In all honesty though, he wasn't quite sure what would come from this.

Sure he could fight, and that was something in and of itself, but was he capable of protecting others and the innocents that might come in the middle of it all, he wasn't too sure of that fact, that was why he found himself here, coming through the cold, even though he wasn't perfectly fit for it in terms of attire, it wasn't something that was not going to slow him down as he drove closer to igloo. An igloo, was not the first thing that Sho expected in the middle of the area that he now, stood within, but there were many things in this world that could be done though great power, it was only a wonder though, who was capable of such power. This was what ran though his mind as he believed that he had reached some kind of an end point. He was now within the peak, where he found the top was a place that was quite interesting but he wasn't sure who he would find around, did a single person live up here, or many?

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind Training. [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blind Training. [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Blind Training. [Hero Quest] Empty Re: Blind Training. [Hero Quest]

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:06 am
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: Manabu Namiki - Song: Stage Five Music - Word Count: 1043

Huh -- this -- was unusual.

Yeah, this summit was getting a lot of traffic as of recently. There were many heroes, heroines, adventures, fighters and champions of justice alike passing forth through these mountains like nobodies business. All of these souls were coming here for one purpose: to find the inner most flame of their light. To arise to the situation of darkness which plagues the planet, The Angel of The Ice has vowed to help guide these spirits to becoming proper warriors of the right.

However -- that wasn't necessarily important at this time. Not now, anyway. No.

There was a special force in the air that the holy child of the ice could sense. Being that she had become quite attuned to the mystic peaks of this elevation, there was a bond and connection that synchronized the celestial to this peak.

Henceforth, one could call this a form of astral sensing where in Cirno was able to experience and tap into the sight and feel of the world around this ridge. And, as she meditated and became one with her terrority -- there was something that caught her quite off guard.

There was a boy. No. To be more precise -- a Sugiura.This lone Sugiuran soul ventured forth through the snowy cliffs of the island all by himself. And, as he made his path towards the top, it became apparent enough to the angel whom lived here -- that he was blind.

How could she tell? Well, she couldn't say one hundred percent, honestly. But, based on the fact this traveler seemed to be wearing a blindfold of sorts, it left a strong possibility that he was.

So, for her call to be heard for those whom are lost in the sight of darkness -- was captivating. The reason for this is because there must of been a strong pulsation for this single soul to want to venture forth into her domain with such a defect to his body. And to her? That was pretty beautiful.

Therefore, she wanted this person to make his way to her home and get started post-haste with whatever training he so desired. This meant that by the time the boy had made it to the summit, The Angel Of The Ice would have emerged from the misty air around him and come forth from the fog with quite the curious expression across her ocean blue eyes.

Indeed, even though the scenery around them was so white, the many tints of blue across the child's body stood out. Shoulder length hair which was aqua in color, a sky hued bow which was attached firmly to the back of her head and a dress as blue as the sea itself was attached to her silky-skin body. These features defined her in this land of infinite cloud.

So, with the fluttering sounds of aerial appendages flapping against the air, the six frozen wings of the angel flickered against the breeze as they each seemed to have minds of their own. And, following this vibration, The Angel seemed to levitate in the air. Then, moments after that, she'd be seen hovering around Sho's body and inspecting him with quite the intrigued look across her face.

After a quick tour of his body, she'd once again emerge to the front of him and land her bare feet against the frigid snow beneath them. She had seen enough. The Child Of The Ice would do best to just introduce herself and get the full story on this guest. Therefore, The Iramasha would let off a happy grin across her face and hold out her hand to the unknown Sugiuran.

"Well, sorry if I seem creepy, but I'm super surprised someone that appears blind had the will to come here. I'm really, really, really shocked! But....that's kind of cool!"

While she was busy rubbing her nose a bit with her free hand, the child seemed to have a tone that indicated she was nervous, but still quite open, friendly and rather charmed by the whole event. She wasn't quite sure what to feel, so she decided to keep winging the conversation and penetrating further into it to discover what lay behind the mind of this male. And, most of all, see what type of experience she herself could gain from this encounter.

"So, Mr.Blindy, I should probably introduce myself! The name is Cirno Iramasha and I'm The Angel Of The Ice! I'm a heroine, a guardian and someone who wants to help you!"

Then, without giving too much regard for sense of personal space again, The Snow Child would then poke his nose and seem to loosen up a bit herself as she giggled happily. It was time to begin tearing down the borders and breaking the ice with this fellow. So, it was time for the biggest question:

"But, before that, can you tell me why you are here? Who are you? What is your name? What is your story? And what kind of hero do you want to be? You don't look like anyone I know, so I have to guess you are here for the super-special-awesome training, right? Tell me more!"

Phew. That was a mouthful, wasn't it? The energy of the youth seemed to be coming back in spades as the hyperactive speaking behind her words seemed to be quite apparent in those sentences she uttered to the male. So, with that explosion of dialogue out of the way, the time for Sho Nara to explain himself was so haphazardly bestowed upon him.

Hopefully, he had a pretty captivating tale to tell her. As, more than anything else, the child seemed to be oddly memorized by him as she hadn't seen too many people whom actually walked around with such deformities in this day and age. So to her, he was quite special indeed and she wanted to prod him more and more.

So many wondrous things to discover on this day of new allies~

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Blind Training. [Hero Quest] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum