Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 Empty Re: We all deserve a night off!

Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:01 pm
His face flushed with red as she pecked his cheek. He had often avoided contact romantically with any woman and now a girl he had just met had kissed his cheek so it was enough to leave him feeling light headed. His mind was always on the mission, the task at hand. He never really noticed any women as possible love interests, usually they were just allies to him or sparring partners but now with a single kiss on the cheek he felt flustered. His mind was in a daze as the girl pulled him alone a road of ice and snow she was creating in the air. The cold temperature felt a mile away in his mind, his eyes only vaguely aware of the aurora being back along with ice like dancing figurines.

She began to spin and he felt his head twirl along with his body at her spinning and he could only smile. In a short time he had managed to touch a soul, a power he had not had before his training with Cirno. It had helped quite a good deal in the short time since he had gained it it would seem as he helped pull darkness away from the girl. The next thing he knew he was back on the earth with Animum interlocking her fingers with his own, laughing as if she had not a care in the world.

She would lead him through the festival and into a game building with a throw back design, after walking through the crowd of kids and parents and teens playing games she would stop at a claw machine game with her screen pressed against the glass. Carter would bring himself back from the high that he had been under from her previous action. She was taunting him into winning her a doll and ironically it was an angel. He wanted to chuckle but felt she wouldn't understand.

"I'll try my best but no promises! He said while fishing out his wallet and depositing a single bill to get a credit to play on. His grows would furrow as his sharp blue eyes honed in on the game, this was not just a game it was a contest of his manhood, of his honor and he would not lose to the claw! The claw would descend over the angel and clamp onto it, pulling it upward and free of the rest of the plush dolls around it.

He could see it beginning to snag so he did what any self respecting man would do. He sent out his energy to go up the arm of the claw and create a static layer over the claw and create static cling forcing the doll to stay connected to the claw as it came up. The kicker though was that Animum would never know he had cheated the game even with her amazing ability of understanding as his angelic nature gave off no spirit pressure. It was one of his few special tricks that kept a lot of people guessing about him.

Once done he would bend down and pull the doll out of the deposit box before turning around and handing her the trophy. "Any self respecting man could have done that!" he exclaimed with a rather large smile and a chuckle. The angel was actually feeling incredibly light hearted and care free which was a very uncommon state for him to be in. His serious and deeply understanding mood was washed away as he took in the fun he was having tonight, managing to take his mind off of all the things he had to do.

"What's next?!"

|Death is but the first step in life|

We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 ZfrGue8

We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 EUuCTxy
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

“.. nngh.. Thanks~.. i can’t believe you actually won at that archaic game.”

As she smiled she had paused for a moment gripping her chest. It wasn’t that she wasn’t enjoying herself, it was her connection with the davana of despair, sunshine asthavon. It was leeching away at the joy.. the hope the euphoria that was singing through her veins, like a leech sucking up blood from it’s host, and it was causing her pain, the darkness inside her? It was coming back as was her nature and she had exhaled quietly.. allowing for her hand to slip from his. it was for a moment. but the advent of despair had done this for a reason, she was getting dangerously close to coming unglued. The only soothing thing that was able to keep her from going over that edge after dining on all the emotions that she had endured right now? That thing that was keeping her sane was the gift that carter had given her.. that connection between them, it was helping but as she smiled and walked into the bathroom she let the tremors kick in for a second.

”..n-not right now.. dammit..”

She whispered as she locked the door, and sealed it using electron manipulation so the room could handle what was just about to happen. She had exhaled and walked up to the mirror and began looking through the mirror, those infernal memories that werent her own.. she could see them and it frightened her. Her fist would jerk against the glass shattering it before she grasped the fragmented mirror and with a display of brute strength ripped it clean off the wall. Where it separated with a crack before she threw what was left of the mirror into a bathroom stall, demolishing it for the time being. The Advent of despair had then gripped her hands against the floor, digging finger-sized marks into its surface, she wasn’t about to give this up.. this was her night, and she wanted.. wanted so badly to cling to the hope.. the humanity she had been gifted when before there wasn’t any.

So Animum desponde had sat there amidst the broken shards of glass, exhaling before she began to grasp her forearms with both hands, gripping them harder and harder as the memories kept flowing by, all those blasted memories .. and then the despair, her affinity to sense other’s despair bleeding into her own while she kept shivering and shivering. Her skin beginning to bruise and turn purple where she grabbed, normally? Animum by now would have gone on a berserk rampage, and destroyed everything that she could before burning herself out. However for now? The likes of the advent of despair was holding back her insanity, and was doing so because there was a certain person on the other side of the door, a single person who she had begun to .. really really enjoy hanging with. Someone who had reminded her that the world? It isn’t as simple as one thing, that there is two sides to it.

Yet as she whimpered silently, she had felt her fingers digging holes into her arms, blood rushing freely down her hands and dripping onto the floor , pooling as she continued to focus, trying to press that darkness back to let it ebb away so that the light she had just recently aquired continue to shine against her. and so as the blood-stains dripped down her shirt.. and her dress she had exhaled.. and felt it.. the darkness it was ebbing .. ever so slowly.. away, yet it was only lowering to a level that she could tolerate, and she had stood up slowly while the wounds on her arms had closed until they had merely become five white scars on either one of her arms, slightly raised bumps as she opened up the bathroom door and walked out onto the midst of the arcade that they had been in.

Looking upwards at carter her eyes for a moment would have been empty, as if gazing off into some great distance before she lightly exhaled and said in a voice that was cheery.. but once more.. it had become forced as carter would probably begin to notice as the light he had instilled? it was being eaten away as fast as it was being replenished, but it was still there in her bossom, warm and real and she would have looked up to carter and smiled.. this one was genuine.. but also tinged with pain given the darkness that normally? Would have driven her to commit endless acts of despair to drop her down into sane levels, had finally been neutralized. It wasn’t that she was without pain but at the same time it was that she had let out an exhale. and she decided.. it was time to tell this man.. the truth, the truth of what she was and who she was, but first she had to thank him.

”..Carter.. thanks to you . . . I have managed to for the first time in my existence.. fight these urges. . . I should. . . by design have by this point destroyed this whole entire festival. . . Yet i haven’t.. and you don’t know how much that means to me.. after all i am merely a tool. My full name.. Is Animum Desponde, i am the Advent of Despair, and i am bound to the davana of despair, Sunshine Asthavon… So..”

The Advent of despair had said, as she had slid down one side of the machine, her blood not showing up to those in the mundane world, as she wasn’t using her physical body anymore, but rather she was using her spiritual body, her eyes shifting downwards as she continued with what she wanted to say. As she could no longer stand keeping secrets between the two of them any more, Instead she truly wanted to speak the truth, the whole truth that for the first time in her life came from somewhere that wasn’t tinged by despair. This was hope that she had been able to feel for the first time. Something that she had never experienced before, even when she was functioning normally. So.. he could hate her.. and that would destroy her. but she would understand, she hadn’t been competely honest from the get-go. Which she would deal with.

”...I have never felt hope. Never known hope, nor ever thought i would get to enjoy it. Which is why.. i am afraid, since now that i know it. . . I can.. I can fall further. Before it was all i knew, so it was impossible for me to fall any further into the black abyss. Ever since i was created, i have teetered over the darkness of despair, but never truly had been in it. . . But now.. you.. “

The Advent of despair had laughed lightly.. her eyes closing a lone tear trickling down her face, while she finished what she was going to say. She would have exhaled even slower as she knew.. now for the first time she had something she potentially could lose. For the first time ever in her life? She had something.. that was new.. it was just there shimmering on the surface, weak and so uncertain. She would have gently reached up and grasped the male’s hand, even though her blood would probably mix smear over his palm she still did so and said in a voice that was soft.. and yet at the same time, she was trying to convey to him.. to carter just how dangerous this was. and also how.. wonderful it was, to not feel like half a person.

”..Do you understand?. . .In a way so long as you exist, i too will have hope, i will be able to control my urges and maintain my sanity.. but for the first time ever, i have something in my life that could be taken from me, and if that happens. . . i can’t guarantee what would happen, or how i would react. . . “

Finally as the advent of despair had stood up and exhaled and looked him square in the eyes, as her own expression shifted into a small smile, as she clutched the angel that was now soaked in blood, as if it had been murdered. but she had exhaled and finished saying in a tone that was both understanding as it was gentle.

”..If you wish to leave.. i won’t blame you.. but.. i hope you still will stay. . . because i honestly.. enjoy having you around… also.. thankyou.. for the doll.. i'm sorry it got dirty so quickly. “

Template By: [THEFROST]

We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 LzZCuy7
We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 BtXe12b
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:13 pm
When she vanished into the restroom and locked herself in Carter sat on the wall outside the room, his head pointing upward. His eyes would reflect the light of a shooting star in the night and in the restroom as Animum sat tormented in her mind she could see the same star shooting across the sky. Sure he couldn't force his way into the restroom and he never would, he believed everyone deserved personal space but that light he had instilled within her was a two way beacon.

He had in a sense bound himself to her and in that moment he could feel the pain and despair she had felt but it was manageable to him, two minds sharing one great burden would lessen it. Still though he exhaled and wondered if his gift would be enough to help the girl or if he had just tortured her with a taste of something she couldn't truly have.

He wanted to believe he hadn't done that, wanted to believe that his power was enough for now to give her a fighting chance until he got strong and could do more for her. He'd close his eyes and think of his experiences so far in this life. He'd think of his failure in Malaysia when he tried to save the demonic tainted shinigami. Back then he was too weak to save her soul, could never have gotten through to Saiko but he had tried and had to live with the guilt of failure. That guilt had finally left him when he had began his training with Big Sister. She had freed him of his guilt from the events, telling him that he wasn't meant to save the girl, that his role was to see how far a soul could fall so he would stop it if he ever encountered one falling.

Now he had the tools, had the training, had the faith to save the soul of the girl in her own personal hell. It would be a long and pain filled road but he wasn't given this angelic life force to walk away when the going got tough so as she came out of the restroom he stood up and looked at her, noticing the scars on her arms.

The look of death was in her eyes, the light he gave her was flickering, the darkness devouring it as quickly as it refilled. The one who had this deathly clutch over her was still out of his league but that wouldn't stop him from what would need to be done. She looked like she was going to fall over and cry and he noticed the drying blood on her dress. A wave of pain over came him as he rushed in and wrapped his arms around the girl while she spoke. He listened to her words and felt her hand grip his own, she was afraid he would abandon her after finding out who she was. Sure the word davana struck him because now he knew this was a demonic event he would come to war with sooner or later but that wouldn't shake him.

He leaned back and looked at her, her hand still in his, "I told you as long as I'm alive you will have a light in the darkness. I can't and won't leave you to suffer when you need a friend more than anything. I'll follow you to hell and back, I'll die to keep you safe from this pain you are given. I swear on my life that I will become strong enough one day to truly free you of this burden." His words coming out solid, firm, his hand gripping hers tighter as he looked her in the eyes. A fire could be seen in the sapphire orbs, a blaze that would tell whoever he would have to fight they picked the wrong man.

"But that's enough for now, let's go find some food." He said with a smile, wiping her tear away.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999We all deserve a night off!  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:38 pm

.. “.... “

The Advent of despair would have let out a small laugh… as he finally would see another ironic twist of fate... finally he probably could see it. Her halo. A crackling corona of electricity that was strangely like the depiction of angels that the mundane tended to have plastered up in all the places that they had of worship. Yet for now, as her corona flared she gently stepped forward her face burying into the male’s broad chest. Her petite frame resting there, with steady breaths and a gentle trembling that showed she still wasn’t over what she had been through. She wanted.. she didn’t know what she wanted. For once that mind which was capable of millions of calculations in a mere second, millions of thoughts in a blink of an eye.. it was .. Empty. Her eyes… they remained closed as slowly her expression seemed to shift. There was no smile.. there was merely pain, such soul rending pain that it was equivalent to the weight of a billion soul’s pain. As the souls of those who had been driven to suicide? they had also encumbered her, and .. with all this.. she raised a small hand.. a doll like hand.

And the advent of despair had knotted it gently into his shirt, so that her face couldn’t be seen, and everything seemed to slow down at least for her. As she fisted the cloth fabric so hard that her nails had dug through it. Those were the words that she hadn’t.. expected to hear.. and in this warm embrace.. she almost thought.. that she could hope again. With the familiar musky scent that was carter enveloping her senses.. she merely.. let that small shaky laugh grow, her hand squeezing his tightly before sliding from it her other hand coming to gently .. bang against his chest.. almost like how sometimes people bop each other on the head for something said or done that was moronic, but in a good way. All she could think of.. in that moment, with her body trembling under the weight of her fledgling hope was..

”..If i was told those words before today.. from someone like you.. i would have undoubtedly killed you carter.. i would have killed you after destroying everything you held close and dear. I wouldn’t have only killed you.. i would have broken you and kept your tortured soul with me forever.. yet.. as i am now..”

She quivered as she felt it, her head tilting as she rested her cheek against his chest, hearing his beating heart, and counting each heart beat.. breathing him in as if the mere scent of this individual was able to give her strength. Like she was.. drawing from it, getting stronger from it.. and becoming whole again from it. She hadn’t wanted hope for so long.. nor had she known what it was.. because she had been afraid of it. Afraid to believe .. afraid to try. With a soul so stained that it was the darkest of blacks, irredeemable not worth saving. For her whole life.. even in her past one she was.. not wanted a curse and now?.. She.. could find it.. the hope that was fledgling in her chest, oh how it quivered and yearned to bloom, like a fragile flower bud that would eventually if nurtured turn into the most beautiful of roses.

”.. I.. think.. though now.. carter.. I-i..”

Animum hesitated as her voice was reaching.. SEARCHING almost for the way to say this. Even with her grandmastery of mental deduction, even after having a mind that was at the peak of what is possible?. .She still was having a hard time processing these words.. these.. simple words and this promise that had been given to her. Deep within her, she felt a little warm.. as her lips pulled into a slight smile, and she leaned into him, golden hair askew around her head a curtain that blocked her face from him, but not the wetness he’d inevitably feel moving down his chest as she finally.. had something click some sense of rightness washed over her as she said in a soft tone, that explained everything that she could convey.

”..I think.. i believe you .. because as i said.. my hope?.. It dies with you carter. but..”

The advent of despair chewed her lip then as she felt her hands tremble gripping harder against his shirt as she said in a tone that shivered like a leaf in the wind. Emotions she hadn’t felt before blossoming in her chest, gone was the strong and cool exterior that she had worn for so long to hold against the hurt. It was gone. and in its place was the truth, a girl who was abandoned and alone, who didn’t even believe she had a place.

”.. He will find me eventually you know.. sunshine will.. and i'm afraid.. because now. i can fall further.. and i don't think.. i will come back ever again if you end up dead carter.. i really don't. Where can i go.. that will be out of his reach.. there isn’t anywhere.. in this world he wont come to get me.”

She finished as she bit her lower lip, tears .. both of joy and sorrow falling down her face.. mixing in with his shirt.. as finally the advent of despair.. Had been reduced to who she really was.. a girl in dire need of hope.. and belonging.

Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:57 pm
He found her crying in his arms, pulling his shirt until it finally ripped a tad. her words came out in a slightly panicked state and he could understand why, she was seriously afraid of losing this peace he had shown her. He wanted to pick her up and sprint her away from this place as she spoke but he knew she needed to enjoy herself and this place was the best place to do so. She expressed her fear of having the male named Sunshine come for her and he made a note of the name, it would be someone he would have to bear a blade against one day and he would accept it.

His hands would find her shoulders and he'd pull her off of himself so he could look her in the eye, "No reason to fret about it tonight, we have this moment to enjoy but if you're truly worried then come back with me to soul society. I'm a captain of the Gotei and I'll keep you safe there if you truly think there is no where you can hide. I dare him to come for you there. But like I said, let's go eat. I'm starving!" he said, pushing away the protest from her by taking her hand in his own and leading the charge before she could stop him. He pulled her through the streets this time, as they walked through the streets he would pump more of his positive energy into her through the contact from their hands. He wanted to take the edge off of her so she could come back to enjoying herself like she had been earlier.

In his mind though he recalled the pain of countless suicides as he had shared her burden, it was easy for him to toss that pain away. He knew something few else did that helped him have such a large degree of peace, he had known heaven. In his training with Cirno he had actually gone to the realm of heaven where all souls finally go. In time he would help this girl to understand peace is real because of heaven and how one day she would be able to know the peace he had.

During his training just being there washed away every guilt and negative influence on his soul and one day when he grew stronger he would take her to the realm so she could bask in the holy energy long enough to have her fears and pains cleansed. But for now he had to focus on this moment so he turned around and lifted her up, putting her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes before he ran through the crowd laughing, hollering for passer bys to watch out and issuing thank yous as he went. He seemed to not have a care in the world as he ran through the street with the girl over his shoulder whom by now probably was protesting, after running a good two blocks he turned down a street to the food stalls set up in the festival and could smell them already, he could smell the powdered sugar and the elephant ears, the sweet thick smell of syrup permeated the air.

Without a word he walked up to the nearest vendor with the girl still over his shoulder, "Two please with some large hot chocolates" he said, placing their order before finally setting her down and fishing his wallet out to pay.

While waiting he looked again at the plush angle doll and felt the need to laugh, irony was the theme for tonight. Looking back he saw the order ready and grabbed the two plates and motioned for her to grab the steaming mugs of hot chocolate before they moved to the tables set up outside.

"I don't know about you but I personally love this time of year" he said when they sat down, snowflakes landing on him and his jacket. He would look up past the lights streaming on all of the telephone poles and into the night sky at the stars. No matter how close he got they were still always just outside his reach and it was haunting to him, a quiet beauty that would always be sought after.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:07 am

”..Oh fine.. ill tru-..”

The Advent of despair had began as she was hugged and then drug through the crowds, one foot infront of the other pulled through the snow she couldn’t help but marvel in how carter was taking this all in stride.. how dependable he was. And more then that how happy she was to have met him when she had, at this particular night and this one encounter had made it all worth it, all very very worth it. She was so beyond happy and these emotions that swelled in her chest? She didn’t know what kind of emotions they where but, they felt some warm.. and so real. She had chosen to trust carter and see if she could be protected by him, instead of accepting it and just rolling over to her fate that is. That’s when her smile returned a soft smile that was barely there, but it still was a smile none the less, which went along with a slight giggle as she said.

“..You are.. something else..carter.. you are absolutely pushy!”

Animum had said dragging her feet in the snow in a playful manner, so that he’d have to for the moment work for every single step that he was going to take, her cheeks puffed out in defiance while she couldn’t help but glance around at all the different shops, enjoying the windowshopping moment while it was there, her hair lightly dancing around her with the snow tangling and melting in her hair weighing it down for mere moments each time before some electricity had danced along her slender hair-fibers to competely dry the snow off. her expression mellow for the time being as she began to say something about possibly that maybe they should leave after all and do something else other than what they where doing now. And yet.. as she opened her mouth to convey these words she felt her breath just get knocked out of her.

She had gone from seeing the back of carter’s body as she was being drug through the crowds to going airborn and then landing upside down, her expression priceless frozen and confused as to what the fuck had been going on until she realized that carter had picked her up, much to her chagrin. Her face turning a light red that could be mistaken as just the cold biting her exposed skin, however it was more then that, it was a kind of heady embarrassment that was more of the good kind then the bad kind. Her eyes softening as she deliberated on what she was going to do to get him back for this latest injustice to her person by him,as he had hugged her and pulled her through crowds.. and yet?.. she just didn’t seem to care at the moment.

”..Put me down you barbarian! put me down put me doooown!”

Animum wailed as she gave out a light giggle and was pounding against the likes of carters back, each one of her blows being enough that for a normal human they would be quite painful, but for carter? These would be playful lovetaps, as she went kicking and flailing and all kinds of other rediculous motions to make her a very unco-operative spazztastic little bit of cargo for the man to carry about throughout the crowds. Until her curiousity got the best of her and she exhaled her cheeks puffing up while she went into a full out pout mode, her expression one full of glee and joy yet again for the time being, and then with a huff, as if it was the worst thing in the world to be carried around like a sack of potatoes she would have allowed herself to shift and she would have said in an extremely light tone, that mirrored her heart.. light and airy and certainly enjoying herself.

"So you drag me half away across town for a waffle and hot chocolate?"

The advent of despair said lightly, her soft golden gaze lingering on carters face as she wordlessly took the hot chocolate, cupping it between her palms as she finally said in a soft huff..

"..Good choice.. i love chocolate.."

Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:06 pm
He had already taken his seat at the table and smiled as she whispered into her cup how she loved hot chocolate. He had figured as much, who didn't love the tasty drink. when he found himself upset he would always brew himself a cup of the rich heavenly molten chocolate liquid. It was a sure cure for the blues in his mind.

Yawning he would rip apart his elephants ear, putting pieces of the powdered waffle in his mouth and chewing it thoughtfully, "Ya know life is so much easier to bear when you have sweet foods!" he said in between mouthfuls. It wasn't often he got to pig out on sweets so he was taking full advantage of it. Plus how could he not try and find something he thought would cheer someone up when here was one person who really needed it.

While they ate and sipped the hot chocolate his mind wandered back to what he would need to do once he took his role as a captain starting next week, his squad was lazy from all reports, hardly any doing their duties and he wasn't going to have it. He had gathered paperwork on them all and had planned to make himself clear by cutting the weakest link out of the squad but he couldn't decide who it was going to be since they all equally lacked in the duties of a squad seven shinigami. It was frustrating to say the least, already the headache of leadership would push upon his temples and he hadn't even met the people yet.

With a sigh he let the thoughts wash away again and focused on the snow, he had a secret love for winter and snow. All his life he longed to go to places where the snow was heavy yet most of his missions and postings took him to opposite areas which was fine because he always put work over himself. But tonight with the snow that drifted down he found himself at ease.

"I couldn't ask for a better night, made a new friend in you, got some decent food, and I get to enjoy the snow." He said, his face upturned to the sky. His eyes closed as the cold flakes drifted down onto his face, brushing his skin so finely before melting. He couldn't help but relax and in his relaxation he would appear to have a glowing light around him, it wouldn't be fierce but would be soft and gentle like the snow flakes touching his being.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:54 pm

]”..Life is a little easier to put up with if you have a piping hot drink in your hand.. i guess”

The Advent of despair had said in a slow tone, as if she was afraid admitting those words to carter would end up costing her something in the future, as the thing just was? She didn’t know, she obviously knew with her recent change of heart she wasn’t going to be able to go and return to where she lived.. but at the same time, this wasn’t new to her, as the advent of despair hadn’t really ever had a sort of a home in the first place. Not for a lack of trying, it was just, she never really fit into a mold, into a place and because of this now the advent had decided she was going to take a step back and figure out where she fit. Seeing as she wasn’t a creature of the darkness from the get-go, originally her host had been an individual who had lived in the gotei 13 as a vice captian, and from there her path had gradually diverged until she was where she had gotten to today.

”..I do have one tiny problem tho.. carter”

Animum admitted as she exhaled and tilted her head to the side. allowing for her golden locks to trail down and around her neck to pool against her shoulder blade. her lips parting as she tipped the styrofoam cup to her mouth blowing on the steaming hot beverage before taking a cautious sip. Her eyes watching the ground, fidging listlessly with the snow, and eventually without much care for what anyone else thought? Using her ability to manipulate electrons she had began to manipulate the snow, controlling and picking it up, pulling it together into clean ball-like shapes that eventually would begin to break apart as she began to recreate something from her memory, turning the snow into tall buildings and the streets would begin to be filled with people, small snowpeople that began to walk around, having equally tiny snow-conversations with other snowpeople.

”..I dont really have anywhere to go..”

As embarrassing as it was to admit, even though animum could potentially create her own floating island if she so wished to through messing with the magnetic polarity of a certain amount of land, she just didn’t mean that kind of home. What she mean was a home home, somewhere that she naturally felt safe. She just didn’t have that, and she used to not care, but now that she was effectively running from sunshine for the moment? She needed a place to go and a place to stay and she was pretty sure a certain candy shop wasn’t it. So for now? The advent of despair was stuck, she had nowhere, and as she began to change the snowscape below her, from a town to a miniature representation of the earth she would watch it begin to turn, before she would have simulated a thousand miniature snow-meteorites pounding into the earth's tiny surface, minature mushroom clouds .

”..It’s strange i feel calm even after all this time..”

The novelty of that was monumental for the advent of despair even if it didn’t mean much to the man that sat down next to her scarfing down waffles like no one else's business. It was funny that this individual had given her what no one else had, a sparing sense of hope. and a new outlook on things that was rather… neat. Which was why she knew if she wanted to keep it? She needed to find somewhere that she could go that would let her remain there without much of a fuss.. and now? There was something that she had that even after all the wildness she had somehow kept it, even when she had tried giving it away a long time ago. She had held it up, one of those relics from her host’s previous life. Aka the old vice-captians badge she had from the gotei 13.. she’d look at it wistfully as she said softly..

”..I wonder if they’d take me back..”

Finishing she let out a sigh and shook her head as if it was a crazy notion, allowing her lips to part before she put the badge back in her pocket and mumbled lightly…

”..Of course they wouldn’t…

Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:17 pm
He listened quietly while she ate her food, watched as she made a miniature city only to have it exploded, and finally locked onto the badge of a shinigami vice captain. That's why she looked so familiar, she was once one of them but now something else was in her and it had a vibe like his friend Landen. She was a vizard and due to the Gotei needing members like a body needed a head they were allowing the vizard's in if they wanted to join. They would have to preform shinigami duties but that's to be expected, so when he finished his waffles he closed his eyes while wiping his mouth with a napkin before clearing his throat.

Once done he would open his eyes again and look at her, "I want you to come with me, I've been promoted to the squad 7 captain. The squad of Internal Affairs, and I find myself in need of a vice captain to help me whip the current members into shape. The Gotei is half of how respected it used to be and in my mind Internal Affairs should have been able to stop this from happening so I took over the squad and now I have a large task ahead of me, one with shaping the Gotei back up." He said, once finished speaking taking a drink of his hot chocolate.

He had been fretting over find a decent vice captain out of that lazy lot but now one fell into his lap and that would help him with watching over her to make sure her darkness stayed back. The Truth has put this girl on my path for a reason, either for me to save her or for her to save me. I'm not sure which yet. He thought to himself before speaking again.

"I told you I would keep you safe and this would be a good way for me to do it plus you would finally have a home to belong to, you wouldn't be moving from here and there alone like I think you probably do. I want you to come with me and I will put in a special request if I need to, if anyone has a word to say about it." He nodded, it was that simple to him, she needed somewhere to go and he needed a vice captain, perfect match.

Once more he would look up at the sky and think of how badly he had needed this night out, he was being given lessons left and right, here was a soul who needed him, like the Saiko girl he failed during the war in Malaysia, but this time he had the power to save this girl and her soul. Here he was becoming a captain with no real skilled members in his squad and now one landed in front of him, the lesson for tonight was to have faith and trust in your fate and he was getting the message loud and clear.

"You'll have to sleep in my quarters though until we can get the vice captain quarters cleaned up. I will stay in the standard barracks though with the rest of the men. In the lack of a captain and vice captain the idiots filed all the over flowing paper work I have to dig through in the vice captains room so it's in shambles." He stated.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:51 pm

“..You want me?..”

She paused.. certainly she was caught off guard, the snow rippling before it had fallen apart, the world reforming into a single mound against the hard pavement. Her gaze lingering on carters before she had paused.. it was interesting, that she had been offered a position. More than that though? She had hoped she would be able to stay close to the likes of carter for awhile longer.. and now? She had been given that opportunity. Of course she would take a few moments to register .. well what he was asking as well. but after that? The likes of the advent of despair would have felt her lips curling into a large smile one that had finally stretched wide enough that her brilliant white teeth could be seen.

”..You kidding..? Working with a bunch of lazy bones all day sorting through horrifying mounds of god knows what kind of information?”

The advent of despair had cocked her head to the side before in an expression that was purely like a bird, inspecting something it had found particularly interesting. The smile still spreading against her lips as she had already made up her mind, the snow forming something much like a figurine that was dancing in circles round and round before it jumped upwards and went into a skip. a expression of pure joy in its face. Seeing as she was trying to seem like it was a hard decision for her, even though it really really wasn’t.. oh she was overjoyed with this development. She hadn’t expected this chance and she had thought she would have to find somewhere to go on her own and just visit carter on occasion but now.. now that she knew this.. well she was stunned in so many ways.

”..Of course..”

Animum was drawing out this statement into a question, and doing so clearly on purpose as she felt her waist wriggling like an excited puppy. She wanted to tackle him to the ground and just crush him in one gigantic bearhug soooo badly. It wasn’t even funny at this point how much she was trying not to tackle her.. but then? She would have just given up entirely as she launched at him at roughly a hundred miles an hour, her arms entangling themselves firmly around his waist and knocking him off his seat, sending whatever remnants of his snack was remaining all over the snow around the two of them, where she’d finally look up from the male's chest one brow arched and a wickedly happy smile that radiated from every fiber of her being taking up the majority of her face, eyes sparkling with joy.

”..Of course i will, until you get sick of me “

With that said? The advent of despair would have leaned up, carefully kissing carter of the nose before snuggling up into him, hiding her face while she worked on regaining her composure. That wicked evil thing known as a blush having spread across her face, crimson and way to red to be mistaken for a frost bitten red. Her heart thudded for a second .. then another second as she remained there, momentarily forgetting that she was A visible, and B. in a group of people that at the moment all seemed to be staring at her. But beyond what they could see, or in her semi-spiritual form? Carter would probably see her halo now blazing brilliantly as her red and blue wings fluttered abit, both the ones on her feet and the ones on her back, comprised mostly of reishi they glowed vibrantly with her joy.

”..Of course i will be your vice captain carter”

Animum would say again as she inhaled softly and felt for the first time in a long time as if she had truly found a home, a place to belong, that she would truly be able to learn to enjoy.. to love and to cherish. Which to her, meant more than the entire world put together, because.. it was something that she hadn’t even known was important to her, .. until this moment, and then? She couldn’t imagine anything else more important..

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum