Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reap What You Sow Left_bar_bleue66000/99999Reap What You Sow Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Reap What You Sow Empty Reap What You Sow

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Rodolfo, awake,

and seeking solutions

The problem with the idea of a capability of fragmenting onesself is that once one started, it was quite easy to accidentally find onesself fragmenting out to all sorts of stimulation, particularly those of outside influence... And thus, to say Rodolfo was quite excited by the new prospects of having another fragmented self would likely earn a sword through the gullet at this point.

He had been quietly seething for quite a while about this, looking for ways to remove the Seal of Eris on his skin. He had even cut away his skin around the area only to watch it regrow back -seal included-. It was infuriating, and his inner world had been perhaps permanently damaged due to this madness inflicted on his body; or perhaps it was more pertinent to describe it as a madness brought to the surface.

Regardless of what it was, Rodolfo wandered to the Queen's castle and was stubborn in his refusal to meet with the Queen's assistants thus far. He demanded to see the Queen herself, or someone who would be able to pass to her his desires to take this mark off him. There was only so much personhood he had to give out, and the three of them were only a third of a person each. This was untenable and he needed it to stop before it got worse. Not that he imagined he would see the Queen anyways, himself.

Rodolfo picked up a demon in one gloved fist. "I need your superior. If you do not direct me to your superior, I will be very cross." Rodolfo hissed out, and yet even his hissed words rolled off his tongue like honey. "I have been here for the better part of two hours now, and I am swiftly losing my patience."

There would be no real solution in sight, it seemed. Frustrated and realizing he was losing control of his emotional state, he put the demon down and apologized in a polite, proper manner, so smoothly that it would be difficult to look poorly on him at all. Then he moved to the other side of the massive building, where there were gardens and hot tubs and other relaxation locations.

He proceeded to wander the gardens, thinking quietly to himself and keeping an eye out for anyone who he might be able to make use of.

Coding By: [THEFROST]
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reap What You Sow Left_bar_bleue0/0Reap What You Sow Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reap What You Sow Empty Re: Reap What You Sow

Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:30 pm

THE QUEEN OF VICARA NATION

NAMI ASTHAVON
ナ ミ

“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” A famous quote among humans, less so among demons. Nami thought about this as she watched the scene unfold from just outside the manor itself, looking at the reception area as this masked man grasped her underling by the throat and raised him into the air. The black haired demon didn't even flinch; eyes simply following the man as he entered the garden not so far away. The garden itself was coated in a green overtone, rivers of water surrounded by a forest of trees, the manor itself situated atop of the edge of the mountain itself. Nami had spent many of her days here a the home, probably more than she had with her family in the Demon Capital. Silence and nature were the key factors in this, an area in which silence would prevail and her thoughts would becoming the focus of her meditation.

As he entered the garden, Nami simply stood leaning up against a wall, he had seemingly not seen the black haired demon as she walked past. Nami tilted her head curiously, wondering how someone like him was here. He didn't seem helpless in the slightest, but many whom tried to traverse the mountain to see her were exhausted by the end of it. He was different. So she followed suit, as Rodolfo entered the gardens of luscious green, Nami walked in a few moments later. Running her hand through the green plants and onto the water, she would sit herself atop of a small fountain, large enough that if she fell backs she would be fully submerged. "What do you want?" This was all she spoke, golden eyes scanning her body before finally landing up to the holes in his mask, assuming this was where his eyes were placed.

It was curious that someone whom was clearly not of demonic purpose would visit her. Raising her glove covered right hand to her lips, she would softly pull down and continue staring at him as if he was an exquisite painting on display. For most people, interacting with Nami would prove to be a difficult task, but how would Rodolfo fair? Only time would tell.

With a deadpan expression, Nami placed her right leg atop of her left thigh, her black skirt pushed down between her thighs, covering any undesirable locations from being seen. "Ma'am, we need to treat this guy!" A voice echoed out from the opposite room, followed by a scream of pain. With a click of her fingers, Nami silenced both the request and man in pain. Within moments the injured man was taken away, windpipe just about crushed from this man picking her up. "Rude." Her golden eyes continued to look at his mask, deadpan expression now turning to a frown. She did not look kindly upon someone injuring her allies or underlings, perhaps Rodolfo would have to make up for it in some other way.

Did he seriously have such low patience? Annoying, Nami thought. Whilst her level of patience wasn't great, to see someone like a queen usually took time - something he'd need to understand if he was going to get along with the black haired Vicara queen.

Reap What You Sow Ap8OoJO

SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reap What You Sow Left_bar_bleue66000/99999Reap What You Sow Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Rodolfo, awake,

and seeking solutions

Rodolfo sensed her before he heard her, but only just such. He turned to her as she asked him what she wanted, watching her from his hollow, dark eyes, with nothing but a glowing circle to give away his sight. The lack of muscle and flesh on his mask prevented him from showing proper expression, but he carried himself with all the elegance and grace of royalty.

And yet this woman walked as if this was her home. Perhaps it was indeed her home. His perquisa told him enough to know she was powerful, and it would be unwise to fight her. Instead, he spoke with a voice, honeyed and deep, as luscious as a creamy thigh or plush lips. "Good day, miss. I was seeking the her royal majesty, but she seemed not in today, and I fear her many assistants- though most assuredly capable- may not be able to give my message to her in its whole intention."

As polite to meet with any stranger, especially a hostess, he gently moved to take her hand, bow down, and press his teeth against the back of it as if in a chaste kiss. Then he let it go, easily slipping through his silken gloved hand. It was just the polite, gentlemanly thing to do to a young woman such as the one before him. Rodolfo eventually straightened and looked over to the greenery around them. A beautiful location, fit for a queen.

Perhaps then, this woman was a relative? He wasn't sure- in fact, and surprisingly brusque was his ignorance on what the Queen of the Vicara Nation, Nami Asthavon, even looked like! Even still, he carried himself with a kind of carefree confidence, someone who was easy to talk to, easy to listen to, converse with about all manner of the world's woes and issues. Albeit, perhaps Nami could even find some amusement that this stranger, not even a demon, had sought her out without even knowing what she looked like.

Regardless, he treated her with respect and dignity, seemingly with respect even if he didn't know who she was. "This is a beautiful garden. Do you tend to it? It seems well-loved, cultured with care and compassion. When I was young, my grandmother used to tell me how one could tell the nature of a woman's heart by the way of her horticulture."

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:58 am

NAMI ASTHAVON
ナ ミ

His appearance was rather menacing, the skull mask atop of his head gazing with dark red eyes in her direction. Nami felt a sense of disgust wash over her for a moment, followed by confusion as he spoke to her, saying that the queen of Vicara Nation had not been in today. This amused Nami mildly, yet not even as much as a smile cracked on her outwards expression. As Nami sat there, her eyes tracked Rodolfo as she listened to him talk. Saying nothing initially, she simply let him babble on and grasp her hand, pressing his hardened teeth against it, as if he was kissing it. Pulling her hand away before he could let go himself, the Vicara Queen tilted her head and leaned back, tapping her hand on her inner thigh. 'This guy talks a lot. Maybe I can press him for information? Or maybe just be straight forward...' Nami's bright golden eyes never left his dark red hues, yet

Nami was a one of a kind individual, from the small crown atop of her head to her gothic like outfit - it was hard for one to mistake her if they had a preconceived notion of the queen. Yet it seemed like this man didn't, he spoke as if she was royalty, yet he did not know if she was the queen of the nation. Strange, she thought. Standing up, Nami would take a few steps around the inner resort, hand dragging through the water and brushing against the luscious greenery. "I look after it. This demon loves her garden." Her eyes never left his, even as she walked around the garden elegantly. Perhaps most queens would have their servants look after their plants and surroundings, but Nami found peace in it. Not only would she be able to have peace tending to the plants, but also give her a breathe of fresh air.

"I'm the queen." Her eyes left his for a moment, looking down to her feet, her right hand, which was covered in a black gauntlet, let out a flash of golden light as a giant blade appeared. With a single potion, the point was stabbed into the slab of wood below her - right hand still resting upon the hilt of the sword. This was her iconic weapon, perhaps he would know it? Even if not, she simply stood there, eyes peeled upon Rodolfo.

"Name?" Nami couldn't put a finger on it, but she felt less hostile around this man. Maybe it was the scenery, or maybe it was just the polite attitude he was showing thus far, but she felt sort of relaxed. It had been a long time since Nami had felt relaxed or comfortable in ones presence, and whilst she wasn't "comfortable" yet, perhaps it could become it. 'He still talks a lot though.' She thought to herself.

SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Rodolfo, awake

and a gaffe before the queen

Rodolfo was surprised, if his pause meant any indication. While his mask gave away nothing, his body gave away all of his response. He paused, his body stilling, his gloved hands reaching his mask to rub gently against the bony snout. This produced a soft, rattling-scraping sound. It wasn't particularly loud or annoying, but it was audible enough to tell he was rethinking his position.

Then he took off his mask, and underneath it was a very handsome fellow, blonde haired and blue eyed, wearing an expression somewhat embarrassed and yet endearing in his own right. He smiled to her, closed-mouth.

"Ah, my mistake. Please accept my humblest apologies, your royal majesty. I respond to the name Rodolfo." He moved to put his right hand over his chest and to bow as if he was a servant before his master. In truth, he hated to be put in a subservient position, but his desire to seem gentlemanly and maintain his composure overruled his desire to have control.

As opposite to him, she talked very little. Her expression was hard to read... was she annoyed? No, if she was, she could probably kill him with ease if she was annoyed. This was her own dominion after all, there was no need to hide her strength to him. Although, he had heard she had had a certain accident... He would not speak of it now, though.

"I wished to discuss with you a certain matter regarding another Asthavon, the one I am sure you are intelligent enough to discern what I mean. But perhaps that can wait, as I was fairly rude to you." He moved to walk so that he was by her side again, observing the plants and similar around the two of them, with all the carefulness of a critic examining a piece of classical art.

He moved to tap a finger against his chin in the same way that he rubbed his mask before. Speaking of which, he neatly slid his mask into a pocket of his jacket and turned to watch her again. He kept himself quiet in this case, giving her all the room she needed to say as much or as little as she wanted. He was comfortable with her terseness. Some people didn't speak much, but what they said was important.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:40 am

NAMI ASTHAVON
ナ ミ

Nami's golden eyes rolled in their sockets slightly. This man was polite for sure, but what kind of queen did he take her for? Nami was a woman of intense power, both physically and influential, most of the people around her simply saw her as brutal. Nobody ever showed her this level of courtesy, it was always demons whom thought they could show up and remove her from the lead of the nation by attacking her. In a way this made her disgusted, she felt as if she was being condescended to, but perhaps that was just her unfamiliarity talking. Despite his piercing red eyes being lowered from the mask to reveal a blue gaze mixed in with a rough blonde hair, the queen never let her face change. Her fingers grasped around the hilt of her oversized sword slightly, sending out clinking of metal as she did it. 'He's attractive.' She thought. 'I wonder what he wants. I could always beat it out of him, his politeness is getting on my nerves.'

Just as this thought came to her, he had gotten to the point. Not once did her gaze leave Rodolfo's, even as he walked around lightly through the area. His voice was calm and soothing, a rarity for someone of his kind. Or... anyone's kind these days. Never the less she looked on as a single hand was motioned to the side of her face, eyes closed as she waved it back and forward. "Skip the formalities. Don't treat me like some ridiculously petty royalty, I don't care for it." Something about this man brought these words out of her, she didn't know what it was but she felt like she could talk. Maybe it was the calm aura. This was the first person whom she had talked to in a long time, not even talking to her servants, perhaps it was a build up of loneliness.

"Another Asthavon? Mana? Get to the point, skip the politeness. I feel more offended by your ridiculous rambling than you apparently being rude." A rarity for Nami to speak so much, but when she did, her voice almost seemed deep and rumbling. It still held a woman's tone, but her voice hit like a drum, deep and straight to the point. She talked slow, almost as if stumbling for her words, but sounded commanding at the same time.

With a swift arm motion, the golden blade was drawn out of the cracks in the ground and placed atop of her shoulders, resting and waiting if this man tried to attack her in anyway. The entire manor was silent as she waited his reply, only the sound of trickling water being present among them. This was the first visitor, or request, she had recieved from anyone within Demon World in a long time. This was partially why she chose the Vicara Nation to command after her failure during the battle at the Gold Coast, Australia. So she'd be left alone.

A few seconds passed as Nami began to cough a bit, small portions of blood being brought up as she raised her left hand to catch it. A side effect of being so badly injured, she thought. She had tried to hide the spurt of blood upon her hand forced from the cough, but it was doubtful that he wouldn't see it. Her gaze returned as she wiped the blood onto a surrounding plant, before opening her mouth and speaking in a slow and rough tone. "I--ahem--what has my family done?"

SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Rodolfo, awake

and a gaffe before the queen

Rodolfo watched her dismissal of his politeness with a small quirk of his lips to the side. A smirk, a sign of amusement. This smile lit his face up, in the casual way of a male model smiling for the camera. It accentuated his strong jaw, high cheekbones. It was a man who understood that he had misunderstood the situation, and felt amused instead of offended.

"Of course. My mistake..." Rodolfo's eyes narrowed and the smile faded from his face when he saw the blade... but more importantly, he saw the blood. His eye seemed drawn to it. She was hurting. Was it because of her weapon? Did summoning her power hurt her, somehow?

If this was similar... Then...

Rodolfo opened his coat slightly, revealing a blade at his belt. He slowly, slowly. So that he didn't seem a threat, moved to grasp his blade- not by the handle, as if he would draw it, but by the hilt. He unclapsed it from his belt, and, agonizingly slowly, moved to hold the blade outstretched at his arm. Then his fingers let go, and he dropped his weapon to the garden's floor.

This was a show of peace, to try and convince her that he was not going to hurt her- and thus she did not need to harm herself by using whatever powers there was. Then, he smiled to her again, and turned so that his back was to her. His silken hands began to unbutton his vest, then his dress shirt, enough to loosen the clothing.

He tugged his open shirt and vest and coat down, slightly, so that the clothing slid off his broad, well-muscled shoulders. Thin skin seemed stretched over his flesh, the muscle, bone, and tendon well defined. It would be more than easy to imagine what the rest of him looked like underneath his clothing. This made him seem right out of a model, again, posing with retro victorian wear.

The most poignant thing is the Seal of Eris on his back, fresh and vividly green against his skin. With the amount of skin he was showing, only the very to of the seal could be seen, spread over his shoulders like a Crucifixion. He did this long enough for her to get a look- an undeniable look that he had the Seal of Eris laced into his skin. Even just recognizing it, he could feel Rolf clawing from within, trying to chew his way out.

He shuffled the clothing back on, and slowly, slowly began to button himself back up.

"The Seal of Eris... was... accepted in error. I would like to have it removed. It's resulted in certain consequences I would like to no longer deal with. I was wondering if you knew of a way to cure me." He turned around when he was done, and smoothed down his vest to its crisp, immaculate fit upon his body. He crossed his arms, and put one foot on the hilt of his blade, such that he knew where his blade was at all times. One can never be too cautious while expressing that someone else shouldn't be cautious around him.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum