Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???]

+15
Gin
lionus
Kai.
JJ
Ulqui
THEFROST
Blade
Chao
Roiben Miyamoto
M A G I
Ræn
Iori
Raiki
Tsubine
Pockeh
19 posters
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???]

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm handing the keys to this character to Kenji
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???]

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 pm
UP FOR ADOPTION

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:33 pm
UP FOR ADOPTION

Hon Hon Baguette.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:04 pm
I'll be taking Ulquiorra back now =3

Ulquiorra sighed as Grimmjow responded. So the sexta had never feared him. Was that it? Had Grimmjow really never had any fear, or apprehension, about him? Ulquiorra had no idea how anyone could be that foolish. Ulquiorra had obviously been Grimmjow's superior in power four-hundred years ago. It was a fact that was undeniable. How much stronger he was exactly, was unknown, as Grimmjow said, they had never truly fought.

Ulquiorra shook his head slowly, "I refused to fight simply because I did not want the blood of Lord Aizen's pet on my hands." He regarded Grimmjow coldly, glaring at the former sexta. "That is all you were, you realize that, correct? You were his pet, an amusement. That is all you were, it is all you would ever have been. He trusted you with nothing after you so recklessly came to the human world, twice, for an agenda other than Lord Aizen's. The first you were punished for. The second time you came here, you were missing an arm. The beating you received from Ichigo Kurosaki's hollowfication, and that other masked being, were enough punishment for that outing." Ulquiorra continued, "Did you really believe you could surpass him? Kill him? And I don't just mean Ichigo Kurosaki, Lord Aizen as well. Both were far superior to me in strength, and therefore superior to you by default. I have heard much about the end of the winter war, and Ichigo Kurosaki proved to be Lord Aizen's superior in strength. Even the power of the Hogyouku could not stop Ichigo Kurosaki. How could you have ever hoped to? You are nothing but an animal." Ulquiorra sighed, and then spoke the words that he knew would hit Grimmjow the hardest, after years of hearing the Sexta's aversion to the words he was about to use. "And I pity you."

Suddenly, Ulquiorra's spiritual pressure ripped through the air around him. The clothing of his released form ripping away from his body and his cold glare directed at Grimmjow as the black mass engulfed him. Green clouds of what appeared to be smoke spilled over the ground in all directions, and the very air seemed to resonate with the denseness of Ulquiorra's released spiritual pressure disappearing. The black mass covered Ulquiorra, hiding him from view, for what could have seemed like an eternity. Finally, the blackness disappeared. Revealing a form that Ulquiorra had only once before used in combat. While he had retained his black wings, his long white coat is now gone, revealing a more defined musculature with his chest bare and Hollow hole dripping black, blood-like liquid. His waist has become covered in something similar to black fur, which also covers his arms and legs. His fingers have grown claw-like extensions and his feet have become like talons. The irises of his eyes have turned yellow while the sclera has become green. The tear-like marks under his eyes have increased in size and turned black. Ulquiorra's mask remains have reformed into two long horns, and the #4 Espada tattoo is no longer visible on his chest. Along with this comes a long and thin tail, with what appears to be a tuft of black fur on the end.

Ulquiorra took a step forward, the full force of his now immensely dense spiritual energy coming down like a boulder on the surrounding area, sand flying everywhere. He looked at Grimmjow, his eyes full of the will to finish this. "Grimmjow, you will regret challenging me to this fight." He said before immediately throwing himself forward, using his spiritual energy to kick off in Grimmjow's direction, his wings guiding him. He flew directly towards Grimmjow, aiming his clawed hand for the former sexta's face before sonidoing with blinding speed to the left of the sexta, keeping his hand's momentum towards the side of the sexta's head. An old strategy from his battle with Ichigo Kurosaki. If it worked, he would have grabbed grimmjow's head and pulled him, throwing him into the desert as Ulquiorra flew into the air and reassessed his strategy. If Grimmjow dodged, Ulquiorra would simply sonido high into the air to avoid any counter-attack for now.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:09 pm
Handing over Ulquiorra to his rightful owner, Pockeh~

Hon Hon Baguette.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:08 pm
Up for adoption, ill be making an rp sample soon.

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:46 pm
This is back to being mine. '_'

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:10 pm
Bumping to 0-3+ because I'm going through a series of canon applications at the moment and bringing them more up to par to where they should be

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 pm
UPGRADING SKILL-SHEET BASED ON WINNING TOTM, CHANGES UNDERLINED

General Skills
  • Durability: Master
  • General Speed: Master
  • Strength: Advanced
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced

Racial Skills
  • Perquisa: Master
  • Sonido: Master
  • Cero/Bala: Advanced
  • Hierro: Advanced

As for the new ability, I don't have a clue what to give ulq with that, so I'll save it for now

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 pm
Moved to adoption.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum