Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wolf Wanders [open]

Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:11 am
Mirja shook her head softly as Verniy claimed she did not want to be a bother. This girl was just too cute. Smol, cuddly, and polite to a fault as well. It was enough to drive a girl mad. But she was not being a bother for Mirja, nothing this cute could ever be a bother, so she shook her head.
"Na, see I'm the reason why you can't get any training done. I clear this place out far to well and now you can't get anything to do an so at the crux of the matter, is me. And so I should fix what I have done" she explained, before patting Verniy, and heading off home, leaving the girl at the wastelands. It wasn't like she was in any trouble, nor would Mirja be gone for hours.

She came back some time later, with small bag. Opening it up, she fished out a small tablet-looking thing and nodded. This would help her very much in her quest to get some Hollows to kill.
"This is called Hollow Bait. When you break it, you get a lot of hollows interested in this immediate vicinity. Thus solving the problem of there not being any hollows around to test yourself on" She told Verniy, giving her some time to get ready before breaking it. Once it broke, Hollows would start appearing in their droves. A little more than Mirja had planned, but there was only base level hollows. As long as nothing big like an Adjuchas came through, there wouldn't be a problem.

"I'll keep a look out for anything big that is coming our way. This is training, not a fight to the death. But other than that, train away, my dear" She then sat back, and watched Verniy in action.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:53 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Verniy kept her silence, listening and paying attention to Mirja's words, only to see her heading away from here after she said that she should 'fix something'. The departure was a bit sudden, since it didn't consist any farewells that might have indicated it otherwise. Assuming that she only may be gone for a short amount of time, she stood straight for the period of time until she returned with an item.

She explained what it was, how it worked, before breaking it and lured a number of hollows into their vicinity. She nodded at Mirja and unsheathed her weapon once again, revealing the sharp edge of the blade and its intimidating aura despite having the appearance of a normal sword.

Before she heads into her 'training', Verniy looked back towards Mirja, wondering again why would she bother herself with someone like herself? Wasting resources for a mere training that has no benefits for Mirja. She stared for a few more seconds before facing her front and moving along to the lured hollows.

After a few steps, Verniy stood her ground and stopped moving any further and waiting for other hollows to get closer to her within the range of her sword. Once they got close enough, Verniy would calmly sheathe back her sacred weapon and in a blink of an eye, either their faces would be split apart or heads decapitated.

Using a technique called Iaido, she made use of her calm stature and allow her to perform a controlled and smooth manner of quick-drawing, giving her the proper execution and speed of the technique to cut down the hollows that gets close to the length of her sword. If these hollows had any blood in them, each cut that stains her blade with its blood would be cleared away to her right with a sharp swing to the side, sheathe and redraw the blade for another cut.

Any hollows managed to get closer beyond the point of Verniy's sword would also face a quick strike, not from her sacred weapon but from the knuckle of her thumb, called a ridge hand strike. She intends to break the lower of its mask and snap its jaw with a hooking motion, either outright kill them or disable the hollows from mobility. To an untrained eye, her hand strikes can effectively take down up to several hollows within a blink of an eye, given how she adapted the concept of Iaido to make it even more effective than a normal ridge hand strike.

At the time she is done, Verniy would expect the numbers of hollows to have lowered but not dissipated, before retreating to Mirja's side with few quick leaps behind her.

".. You.. should join, товарищ.."

She simply requested.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Taking a seat fashioned from a rock, she sat down to watch Verniy deal with the hollows that had arrived. There was a far few of them, but they were scrub tier, and Mirja would not get anything from crushing them under her heel, so she simply watched. The style that Verniy used to fight was something that was interesting. She seemed to have some sort of draw-based style that was swift and precise, and then each kill she flicked off the blood and replaced it before going back in for another. Not to be dissuaded, her hand to hand skills seemed rather sharp as well. All in all, this was a very dangerous little girl. Which was good, Vastime needed girls like this.

Eventually she came back to Mirja and requested Mirja join her in this training. Which made Mirja cock her head softly.
"Is that a, please join me in my training so we can train together thing, or is that a, the Hollows are a bit much and more are coming in every second I am getting overwhelmed and I'm going to collapse before finishing them all off thing?" Mirja asked, cocking her head softly as the Hollows lurched forward, only to be denied that with a glance from Mirja. The normal hollows were not exactly the smartest of things, but in this instance, their primal minds were working against them, as they saw death in Mirja's eyes and backed off instinctively. "Because, I can't really get much of anything worth anything fighting these guys. It'd be like a boxer doing weight lifts with a grain of rice. An unfortunate side effect of power is that you need a lot to get you off your ass in the morning, in the subject of training"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:23 am

Mirja had brought up concrete points about Verniy asking her to join, and she indeed has made a mistake to even ask about it. This training was to simply get her sacred weapon a fresh air and nothing else. Verniy wouldn't have become the ambassador of Russia if it only took a crowd of hollows to overwhelm her. She only asked because it makes no sense for someone to use their resources on her. However, none of that justifies her unreasonable request in the first place.

"Then.."

Verniy silently whispered, slowly drawing out her sword from the sheath and powerfully swung the blade from the left to the right. Hollows would seem to be sliced into half from a distance despite not within a direct contact of her sacred weapon. Why? Because utilizing powers to manipulate the space in which her slash can affect and extend its distance up to a few hundred meters, she can effectively 'cut' the hollows from afar. This one powerful swing she performed was to increase its effectiveness, allowing Verniy to cut down a crowd of hollows in an arc as it extends.

"How.. do you want to train..?"

Verniy ends her question, accompanied with a click sound upon sheathing her sacred weapon.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:28 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja smiled at Verniy as she seemed almost sad that Mirja wasn't joining in. Maybe it was a bonding process where she came from? But these guys would collapse if she so much as sneezed in their direction. Verniy spoke, something that Mirja still couldn't get over, but it was only a single word. And then she carved a crowd of Hollows in half. It was an interesting technique, she hadn't hit them with a blade of wind, or anything like that. It was more like, she had bent space around her to carve them in half. It was certainly an interesting trick...

But then she asked how Mirja wanted to train. Honestly, she wanted to find where ever Zaraki had vanished to and feed him punched until one of them fell over. Probably Mirja, Zaraki was a beast.
"Ohh, I.....I....." She trailed off, looking through the horde of hollows. Hollow Bait always called them in their droves, but one guy looked decidedly humanoid. And sans an arm. Which was interesting, because the arm didn't look as if it had been cut off, more viciously ripped off and then never regenerated. Which would make him Monsuier Drooler.

And then he was charging a Cero. Shit. Mirja swept Verniy off her feet and took off, clearing the path of the blast with barely a fraction of a second to spare.
"Ahh, sorry about this. An old friend seems to have dropped by to say hello. You wouldn't mind if I went and said hello, would you?" Mirja asked, sorting through her runes and trying to decide which was the best to use. Verniy was pretty good with her sword, but getting caught up in her fight was not something she wanted to put on the smol Russian girl.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:23 am

Verniy was waiting for Mirja to respond to her question but in a blink of an eye, she was swiftly carried away and barely scraped by a Cero. She was a bit surprised herself for not noticing a threat among the crowds of hollows. If Mirja had not noticed earlier ago, things would've gone a bit more differently than it should. It was a failure on her part.

When Mirja told her that she wanted to 'greet an old friend', Verniy didn't mind listening to her, treating as if it was an order to stay put than a request. She gripped her sacred weapon, with the other hand prepared on the hilt of the katana to prepare to draw in case if there was any more of them or if she required a type of support.

"Хорошо.."

At this moment, if there was other hollows that dared to approach Mirja while she is sorting through her runes within a 100 meters range, Verniy's quick draws would blink, rapidly cutting down any hollows that would try to get close to Mirja. If she missed the cut, she would just repeat it again before they could do any sort of harm to her.

It is the best that she could do to act as a support and follow her 'orders'. However, sweat would begin to visibly course down from her head, that even simple techniques like this can wear her out if used enough times. It is like an assault rifle, has rapid firing but runs out of rounds fairly quickly. While she has a lot of Psion counts, her lack of skill to use this kind of ability involving her power is stressful for her physical body.

Verniy was focused on covering Mirja's back but she wanted to personally cut down the humanoid-like hollow herself if she could. But it was Mirja's fight, not hers, so she stayed put.

"Careful.."

She decided to speak to Mirja, before she starts to move and approach her 'old friend'.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:51 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Sorting through her runes, she couldn't think of one that would protect Verniy and still allow her some freedom. The girl wasted a few more Hollows that tried to step up, and then she just shook her head and stood up. She would just have to rely on Verniy and hope that the girl's skills were sufficient to keep herself safe in this suddenly bad situation.

"I won't be long. You can watch if you want but it's just going to be me brutally murdering an Arrancar. If that would ruin your mental image of the cute wolf girl then try to avoid looking. I'd like for you to keep thinking of me as the cute Maid Girl and not the girl who just tore a guy's only remaining arm off and beat him to death with it" she said, before taking a few steps away and putting herself in the path of the Arrancar man.

"Hey Drool" She exclaimed, grinning. It was replied with a vicious scream of rage and a Sonido charge into Mirja. She had her guard up but Nova Lupus had ruined her usual durability, and so she was pushed back a few feet. "Come on Drool, I got a girl watching" she exclaimed. In response, the Arrancar charged a Cero from his arm stump and blasted Verniy's location with it. It got him a solid punch in the face as payment. And then a pitch black mask condensed on Mirja's face, and she glared at the man called Drool.
"Ohh, you done goofed now, you little bitch"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:58 am

"I am.. no different.."

Replying in a soft voice before Mirja leaves her side, Verniy experienced what Mirja meant in her words but differently. It reminded her of something bitter but she was unfazed as the situation was more important than reminiscing what happened many, many years ago.

Verniy watched, maintaining her stance and focusing the environment around Mirja and the arrancar to make sure that she is well-protected from interruption, cutting down each hollow from one to another that has the guts to approach her even the slightest.

When the arrancar took an action of blasting Verniy away with a cero, she was still in the moment of sheathing her sword away. She could attempt to unsheathe it again without clicking it back but it would effectively slow her down as it could interrupt the 'flow' of her technique and unable her to have her sword reach in time. So, she let go of the hilt and with her other hand holding onto the sheath, pushed it upwards to click with the sword and applied a type of modern Sugiuran Magic, Iron Breaker, as she swings the sheath upwards.

[ Technique Used: ]
Spoiler:

Verniy, however, was able to only split it in half instead of destroying it, causing it to impact right beside her and blew her out of her position. While it didn't impact her directly, it still left some minor damages to Verniy as her durability wasn't as strong as Mirja, if not, she is defensively weak.

Despite so, she landed on her feet after being blown across the air by the explosive impact of the cero, thanks to the training the Russian government provided for her, so she wasn't easily thrown off-balance even if she was knocked back.

In retaliation, Verniy unsheathed her sword again, powerfully slashing across the air and in an attempt to mortally wound the arrancar by decapitating one of its many limbs left intact, she would use her ability to extend and curve the space of the slash as it travels through the extension of space and hopefully, remove one of its legs away from the body and reduce its mobility.

It is the best she can do, for now.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:01 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja wasted no time in rushing into the personal space of the Arrancar and slugging him across the jaw with a punch of speed and power. It rolled him, shook his brain and distorted his sense of balance enough that when Verniy - who had managed to deal with the Cero pretty handily - did her space altering slash, he was unable to dodge it. Not that he really needed to, the Hierro of this guy was his pride and joy, the main reason he wasn't dead yet from the first fight he had with Mirja. The blade cut, and he bled, but it was not enough to dismember him entirely.

The distraction, however, provided Mirja with enough time to launch a kick upwards into his gut. Using Saigan to explode the muscles in her leg, and then Fist of the Masked Wolf God to charge all her power to that point, the resulting impact was explosively powerful, blasting the Arrancar far into the sky, and over the horizon. Mirja scoffed and dispelled her mask. She was hoping to rip him in half with that kick, but didn't put enough power into it. But he wouldn't be bothering anyone for a while, Mirja felt a lot of things break in that kick.

"Well, that was fun! What do you say we clean up these bastards and then go get a drink at my cafe?" Mirja asked, running over to Verniy and obliterating a Hollow that tried to get in her way. "You certainly have a collection of interesting tricks, don't you? I feel confident, having you by my side in combat, having seen your skills with swordand space bending magic stuff. That, along with your ability to boost my morale just by talking to me, makes you great"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Verniy watched as Mirja blew the arrancar out of the map with the force of her kick, removing it away from the battlefield. While it didn't seem to have died from the blow, there would be one less threat to deal with for the both of them at the moment. She was more surprised at the fact that her sword didn't cut clean through its limb as she held pride in the sharpness of her sword.

When Mirja ran over to her and invited her for a drink at the cafe after cleaning up what's left that was lured here, she wiped her sweat away first and nodded in reply.

Hearing Mirja's compliments of her, she felt a little happy that she wasn't a drag in the situation, although Verniy is unable to express how proud she felt to have lived up to her name. As long as she exists to fight and to live by her name, it might be not be a wrong decision to slowly gain these new terms called 'friends' for the first time.

Without wasting anymore time, Verniy sprinted into one of the remaining hollows and once she is in front of it, she would perform a knifehand strike against its mask with her right hand. By bring her body forward and use the weight of her body, her strike can bring the hollow's head down and give her the momentum to grab her sheathed sword and force it up its jaw, effectively breaking it and possibly kill the hollow.

Since she doesn't possess any of Mirja's strength, she relies a lot on techniques to make up what she lacks in a fight compared to fighting with actual physical strength, so her approach with the hollows would be a lot different than Mirja's.

Had any other hollows trying to ambush or approach her in close-quarters, they would be greeted with a jump and downward kick above the head by forcing her weight and momentum as she falls from the jump and further down to 100 meters, hollows would fall one by one under her Iaido technique.

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum