Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Nix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst I_vote_lcapNix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst I_voting_barNix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Nix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst I_vote_lcapNix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst I_voting_barNix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Geeky Raven
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2816 registered users
The newest registered user is PaleDeathL

Our users have posted a total of 140534 messages in 20917 subjects

Nix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nix Shraik
Veteran Member
Nix Shraik

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Nix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Nix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Nix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst   Nix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:42 am

Nix's Tracker

18/05: Wake Up and Smell the Dreams - While possessing a small Hollow boy for information gathering mission, Nize meets a women, that reminds him of someone.

Getting Used to Life - Frederick a.k.a Nize tells Ritsuko his dramatic life story. Fake one, of course.

Hello Darkness, My Old Friend <3 - Nize started his developed Perquisa training.

19/05: Wake Up and Smell the Dreams - The Chibi Hollow Boy is given the gift of emojies, trying to catch it and wants waffles. Nize is light weight confused.

Hello Darkness, My Old Friend <3 - Saws are not fun, pain definitely, but achievements always brings good feelings.

Hello Darkness, My Old Friend <3 - Nize almost dies, survives and decides there is a limit how deadly training should be. That and that he needs to boost his stamina.

20/05: Wake Up and Smell the Dreams - Where being small just gives more laps to sit in, mouths aren't always where you expect to find them and Nize thinks Chibi is full of bad ideas.

In Search of Past - Nize goes to visit the moon and see what it holds.

21/05: N/A - Lazy Asshole

22/05: Wake Up and Smell the Dreams - Chibi having some waffles, feeling again confused and seeing something shiny.

23/05: You Got Me At the Beat Drop - Nize gets drunk. FEELS THINGS!!!! Can't understand why white hair wants him to punch the owner.

24/05:
25/05:
26/05:
27/05:
28/05:
29/05:
30/05:
31/05:

01/06:Getting Used to Life - Just a friendly chatter and a lot of lying.
02/06:

03/06:
04/06:
05/06:
06/06: Who Da Fuck Said Da Queen Was Dead - Nize doesn't know why God like beings are so inefficient.

Wake Up and Smell the Dreams - Chibi is scared, Nize is annoyed and Hollows have a trap.

Fuck, This Shit Is Lame - New Nize meets Rose, when hoping just to gather some new material for future projects.

In Search of Past - Nize find something that should be dead long time ago. He isn't surprised.

The Sea of Black Souls - Nize meets Nize. Now, how did that happen?

The Sea of Black Souls - Nize remembers how it was to be a Hollow.

07/06: Wake Up and Smell the Dreams - Nize meets the demon girl while feeling lost in what he thinks and feels.

The Sea of Black Souls - Nize has doubts...A lot of them.

08/06:
09/06:
10/06:
11/06:
12/06:
13/06:
14/06:
15/06:
16/06:

Nix's Summer Staff Lead Activity Burst
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: Tracker Board-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD