Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL]

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:46 pm

The Madman of the Outlands

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Tatsuya's eyes softened as he thought on the matter carefully. Speaking about Hachiman wasn't an easy thing. The creature was his now of course but he could remember a time long beforehand. When he first obtained it and the nightmares that began. Tatsuya was able to force a remission of sorts through his and Amateratsu's efforts. But never a cure for the sickness that plagued him in the end. It began a long time ago in hindsight as he spoke softly. "If it pleases the court, I'll start from the beginning. Thirteen hundred years prior to this event that took place. When I almost died for the twelveth time in my life." He said pausing as he knew when it happened though didn't know how to deal with it. He could only maintain something of control and didn't know how to do anything else. It was sheer ignorance on his part. He didn't know how one really became a vizard nor did he bring it up. He was able to keep things under control so it seemed like a non-issue. "When I first saw him, I thought perhaps my mind had broken finally after that fight and something more malicious came of it. I was ignorant and naive to it. " He said softly not hiding a self-hatred that existed within him. This was his fault and had he sought help or went beyond I am strong. If he had put faith in others this wouldn't have happened. Had he just sought help for the creature inside him? Had he tried to understand how to not stand at a small portion? "His visits came, but with my zanpakuto, I was able to stem the tide of effects. But it wasn't a solution or a fix to the situation, I was merely scared." He said softly not bothering to looking upwards as his hair covered his features. He'd been raped by his mother, left ot die on more battlefields then he could count. But the hallucinations were something he couldn't talk about. The dreams that bombarded his sleep were the stuff of legends. The creature played a really interesting game of pretending and hiding.

"He didn't aim for a throat or control quickly. I think some satisfaction came from making me acknowledge him. But I refused to do so, over and over again. I believed somewhere naively that if I did so he got power over me. Finally one day it all stopped. He went quiet and I thought perhaps I'd been able to beat him. Tch, stupid fool." He said commenting on himself only as he couldn't say anything else. The time that the creature appeared and began haunting his dreams. Terrorizing everything he saw or considered real. Making him see things that weren't real entirely. Playing with his senses on occasion and the dreams especially. It wasn't as though he was prone to dreams of a more comforting nature. His psychological state wasn't pretty by any standard and most who saw it would have chuckled. Tsubasa had no influence on this as Tatsuya didn't ask for his help nor desired it. This was a battle between his infection and himself, though now he'd given in to the very thing he fought.

"It was just before I shipped out the dreams started again, that night truthfully. Like a fool, I thought nothing of it and thought he wasn't stronger. Oh, but I was wrong on so many places. He'd infected me so much that at that moment I saw someone give orders to destroy.." He said trailing off now as he felt himself simply stare downwards as he couldn't do anything more. He just didn't have the energy for it anymore in this world. Tatsuya had managed a battle of epic proportions in some situations. But it wasn't just that, Hachiman had a goal. To shatter Tatsuya's mind completely. That had been more successful then most would ever fathom. Tatsuya paused now as he thought about it and would concede a fact. Hubris was his crime on this universe and world in general. Pure hubris in believing himself able to handle it. For not believing he needed to become a vizard. For believing he could exist infected with no issue. This was his mistake and his failure.

Fifteen hundred years meant nothing if you were so arrogant and blinded that you did something like this.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:15 pm

ABALIA

Artist: Turnabout Jazz Soul - Song: Steel Samurai

There were many things that Abalia Sesshouin could have said in response to all parties. Ulv's testimony was exactly as she had expected it to be, and Atlas' response hardly surprised her. However, it seemed to her that he himself had underestimated the reason for Abalia's own plea. She presumed he must have expected her simply to be working for leniency on behalf of the defendant. Such was, of course, far from the truth.

Were Abalia a more vindictive woman, she might have smiled at Atlas as Oda Tatsuya made his case. For it was every bit the case she had built her own argument upon. There were whole essays she might have written to assert the weight of her defense built upon these charges, but she felt that it would be wholly unnecessary. The burden of this argument, so far as she saw it, now lay even heavier upon the prosecution had before. So in the plainest terms, she simply looked to the tribunal before her, and spoke only three words.

“The defense rests.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:47 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Ulv looked at Shunsui, and then to Atlas. And finally to Abalia. And then back to Shunsui. And then scratched her head softly. Abalia was trying to tell people Tatsuya was an idiot, Atlas was saying he was not an idiot and that Ulv's testimony was basically worthless because yada yada legal reason. And finally Tatsuya deciding to prove everyone that he was an idiot. Ulv sat back down and looked about the courtyard before finally asking a question to break the quiet and showcase why she wasn't meant to be in any courtroom based situation for any length of time.

"So, do I go now? Since he has just proven he needs a brain transplant, there is not much left to question. Except maybe what psychiatric hospital he needs putting in"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:24 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE WARHOUND

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"I believe you are free to go, I have nothing more to ask."

If Atlas was a lesser man he might grasp at some straws or defense to be made for his case, but he was not that. He was a man with an objective goal in mind, which was ultimately securing a fair deal for Earth in this ghastly endeavor. With the testimony of the man it was clear that he was indeed touched some how, but there was a clear level of willful, or perhaps prideful, ignorance to what he allowed happen. But it was best that he spoke now.

"I will move to affirm, Her Majesty, in their position of the insanity of the man. It is clear that his mind is at the very least warped. However, I must assert that he willfully allow'd much of this to happen. By choosing to throw caution to the wind for little more than his pride, he has condemn thousands. I feel a level of accountability is required, but I rest my case. I suggest we move to verdict, and sentencing."

He spoke crisply, with no malice but object focus in mind. He did looked to his queen once, before nodding as if conceding the point. Her mind will be useful.

"Earth, with all evidence and testimony taken into account recommends execution in the highest severity. At minimum, imprisonment and treatment, with the further recommendation of.." He'd open the folder, gazing down once, before looking up. "386,055 years. Roughly the number of those killed, multiplied by a 15 years per person." He'd close the folder.

More than likely if they went with imprisonment, it would not be the number he said. But he felt it was fair, the exact number killed with a minimum year sentence per person. Thus, it felt less arbitrary in his professional opinion.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Ace Attorney [PRIVATE, TRIAL] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Song: Evangelion X - By: Anonymuz - Word Count: N/A

Shunsui merely listened as Tatsuya told his story, although over the course of this monologue he did start to frown a bit. It seemed that Tatsuya had quite the story to tell, that was certain, it wasn't really the story they were looking for though... He didn't ask for any clarification, as he really didn't think there was much to be gained from doing so. All in all, it wasn't the best explanation for his actions, it was a bit of an insight into the workings of his mind however.

He turned to look to Abalia, it didn't seem she had much to say about the matter though. With the defense resting their case, all that was left was to see if the prosecution had anything left to say. At that time he heard Ulv speak up once more. He let her finish speaking, but gave her a bit of a disapproving look. It wasn't appropriate to speak out of turn, but he supposed she wasn't the most aware of that, so he let it slide. With that out of the way he turned to look towards Atlas. It seemed that they were all in agreeance that Tatsuya was in fact insane, which meant that there would have to be some sort of repercussion for his actions. Atlas had his own suggestions, which was fine, but if there was going to be a sentence, it would be decided between the judges.

If Tatsuya had explained the matter in some way that led credence to the actions he'd taken, or if he'd convincingly claimed it was an accident, perhaps it could have been worked out more happily for everyone, but at this point in time Shunsui didn't see that happening. He turned to the other judges and spoke quietly enough that they were the only ones who could hear him. They exchanged words for several seconds before Shunsui addressed the court once more.

"Oda Tatsuya, you are found to be insane, as well as a liability to the Gotei, a danger to yourself and to those around you, and a disgrace to the name of this fine organization. I sentence you to imprisonment in the Maggot's Nest. If during that imprisonment you are able to become a true vizard and find a way to control yourself, the case will be reviewed. At some point in the future, assistance will be provided to you in an attempt to reach this shared goal."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum