Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 Empty Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:17 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 6EdIfMt

Song: Flavor Nova - Word Count: N/A

Too predictable? Too predictable.

In a matter of moments, the whole body of Mana dispersed into a million different pieces as it would appear as if the particles which made up the woman's body scattered. After that little shift, she'd utilize the dream realm around them in order to utilize the fire within it to her whim. Since it didn't take long for it to start consuming Cali; daring to burn through her metaphysical and physical differences alike. As not only would it feel as if her body was being scorched alive; the durability of her body would be strained and the internal volumes of energy would feel as if they were being melted right out of her so that she would be pushed further toward the brink.

All the while, rows and rows of chains started to cover the heavens above as Mana's Unchained Madness started to consume the skyline. Save, this time, the chains appeared to be ignited within a neon pink glow which mended in with the cherry backdrop they were brawling in. Though, more importantly, these scythes were acting as a protective measure as it would force The Demon to either stay on the earth and get burned alive; or make her move to the heavens where The Queen had an abnormal amount of her energy awaiting to cook up something fierce.

It is why she then gave a shrug of the shoulder and uttered this out to her daughter:

"Decisions, decisions. Sometimes life gives ya' a shit roll n' ya gotta figure out how to roll with it."

Speaking so nonchalantly, Mana didn't seem to have a worry in the world as she was even seen filing her nails before giving a shit-eating smirk. Really: what could Cali do in this circumstance? If she remained on the ground, the child would be burned to defeat. If she came in the air? Oh, well, we'll save that as a surprise. Regardless, she was curious to see what kind of creative solution her daughter was going to do and this was all designed to test her maddening logic and genius.

So, all that was left to do was watch, wait and see what the hell was going to happen from this point onward with the battle. Thus, Ol'Mac'Mana let out these words to Cali to push her along:

"Whatcha' gon do, brat? Do tell."

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 Empty Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Artist: N/A- Song: N/A- Word Count: N/A

Caly faltered a bit as she saw her mother's body dematerialize, the dream realm around her warping to become all the more hostile; the sky seemed to have a nasty surprise, and the earth below was lit aflame. She felt the licking of flames, pain cresting her body and melting her energy, wishing to break down everything she was into a painful slurry. Though as she saw her options, descending onto the earth seemed like the far less dangerous option, the lesser of two evils.

In the mere seconds she took to fall into the earth, she knew that she would be in big trouble if the flames fully took her. She stared above her, flaming wings dangling up as she fell. What a precarious position she got herself into... Both up and down were technically wrong, but was down really that much of a bad option? She felt a strange pit of emptiness within her, the sense of hopelessness that she desired to not acknowledge throughout her growth.

Wait.
Make it grow.
Use all avenues to get myself out of this.

She grasped this feeling, hard, as hard as she mentally could, in an attempt to birth something to save her from this fall. This feeling of empty hopelessness crawled across her whole body like a sickness, her wings dissipating into nothing as she closed her eyes.

I feel like... I'm not here.

She fell closer, and closer to the earth, expecting flames to bite and sap away her strength into nothing. Fell, and fell, and fell.. And then finally...

Nothing.

Literally, nothing.

Her eyes opened in almost shock, her heart roaring in her ears as her eyes looked around bewildered. It was suddenly completely dark, but she looked all the closer. She could make out faint hints of dirt, moving up away from her.

Dear lord, she was still falling. It was an almost unreal experience; Calypso had completely fallen through the flames, through the earth itself. As if she noclipped out of reality, Calypso had made her body attain the properties of nonexistence, aside from literally ceasing to exist. It was a mesmerizing experience; she hardly heard anything, she felt nothing, any attempts at breathing just had the air go right through her. The only sense that worked as intended was sight.

Soon, she was falling out the other side of the floating chunk of earth, and as everything looked safe, she squeezed her eyes shut, before she fell into the cherry-kissed abyss.

I'm real.

Gasping came from her as her wings reformed. Her body felt solid again, air entered her lungs, she could feel the atmosphere. That experience was somewhat scary, but her mind acclimated to the insane idea. It was mad, it was amazing, she felt more alive, if anything!

But now, was the time to retaliate.

She formed several dragon-esque heads from her tendrils and hands, all of them charging an energy rich beam. She had to be pretty damn explosive, and this was probably the most copious use of her energy in a singular direct attack. They charged, and hummed, until finally..

The earth in which she fell through would then start to crack apart from her mother's end, and in turn, a massive black and white beam of energy exploded forth. This attack wasn't quite meant for the woman, and even if it didn't hit her, it sought to destroy the chains hanging in the sky as a gigantic hole was burst through the earth the young Asthavon hung under.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Twas' a curious sight to see that her daughter had managed to fall through the layers of existence which compromised the mad Queen's dreamland. However, given that she was an Asthavon, it was inevitable that she'd eventually rise back to the top. After all, no matter how hard you beat this demonic family down, they always find some twisted or fucked up way to mangle their way back to the top. So, with those thoughts in mind, The Demoness prepared for the next wave of assaults to come.

So, when the roaring explosion of an eruption of energy burst through the heavens, it was obvious enough the child had found her second wind. Hence, to that end, Ol' Mana saw fit to nullify both of their attacks by producing her own cluster of demonic energy. Sure, it may destroy some of the chains around her, but it was a rather fitting end to that energized battle. As the air, earth and everything else in-between started to shake to high hell as a result of this collision. In fact, Cali may find herself throwing up from the sheer pressure force of this explosion since they were both throwings around large chunks of their power.

"See what happens when ya' start to be pushed n' ya rely on the power of your dreams without losin' dat belief in ya' self?

Mana's voice echoed throughout the battlefield as she seemed amused if nothing else. It was all designed to force her to get more creative with her fight plans and it seemed she was steadily progressing through the training. That is why she didn't seem too bothered by it because The Queen was not one to feel pleasure from believing her time invested in a person was a waste. So, to that end, she'd give her a breather and issue this challenge out to her:

"Now conjure up a way out of that hole before I blast you to kingdom come, dearie~!"

And -- that wasn't an idle threat. In a matter of moments, The Demon Queen started another way of energized attacks that took shape in the form of dozens of arrows behind her that were drenched in neon green hues. Indeed, if Cali didn't bring herself out of that hole she was in, this whole area was about to become a smoking carter. ...well, more so than it already was, anyway. Derp.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:30 am

Caly floated like a feather on still drafts beneath the earth she just blew to kingdom fucking come, hearing her mother's congrats, but knowing she had more bullshit in store, and indeed she had, filling the skies with more fucking arrows! Calypso hardly needed to think to come up with a reaction; A big ass attack? Well, maybe she herself just needed to get BIGGER!

Bright purple cracks seemed to appear on the girl's stomach as arrows rained down, and in a sudden, swift movement, a gigantic, bright purple maw was where a small girl once was, taking in all the arrows and dissolving them into purple energy, just to bend them to her will, turning the giant purple mouth into a trap with a ridiculous amount of purple arrows sticking out. The movement to form such a giant creature was as if the girl turned herself inside out, suddenly the creature she had turned into flew right at Mana, mouth agape, wishing to clamp down and stab the fuck out of her mother like some insane iron maiden made of fire.

A good look at the creature would reveal that Calypso had completely transformed into a serpentine dragon, bearing six wings made of the same energy she crafted for her initial wings, her body dark purple and burning deeply with energy, flying at her mother with incredible speed. The insane mass she gained in mere seconds was mesmerizing, possibly being able to fit entire vehicles, perhaps even a small building in her mouth. This wasn't mass out of nowhere; the girl had a massive body, but merely didn't have enough control of her own energies to yank it into usability; The amount she had present would possibly only amount to 10% of her actual form.

An excited roar came from, well, everywhere around her body, as she raced towards the woman, threatening to trap her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:00 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Yeah, all this sitting around was getting boring. He the hell wasn't going to take the chance to pull out their balls and fight a dragon head first? So, to that end, Ol' Mana pulled out a scythe made of damning bright emerald green energy and dashed at light speed toward Cali. With a wink, a wriggle of her nose n' a twirl of her hips; The Mad Queen was already at the right flank of her daughter and sought to sink her ugly little weapon straight into the skin of her daughter with a burning slash of torment.

Indeed, this attack could bring with it burns, bruising, mass amounts of blood loss and soreness for a few days. But, of course, there was always more than meets the eye! And this attack was no exception to that rule. The Queen sought to infect her with increased quantities of chaotic energy which were meant to otherwise make Cali bleed out energy, sicken her and otherwise break her down on a durability based level.

Then, while busy with that, she'd even have the nerve to otherwise blow a kiss, have a heart shaped mist of black energy slap her daughters ass and otherwise have a bit of Death Energy attempt to decay away some of her defenses. As, in this way, she wanted to ignite a spark under Cali's behind; but not to the same degree in which she used her DE Force the last time they fought. After all: she wanted to slowly measure how much her flesh and blood could take before amping the volume up to eleven. If all were good, there was going to be far more than that coming toward Cali's way.

"Well, ya' went n' made things more interesting fer me. Now tell me: are ya' gonna lose ya' mind this time or ya' gonna keep it together when ya feel death's love tap on ya' ass, darling'?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:23 pm

As her mother sought to slice into her flesh with that deadly weapon, green sigils flared to life at the spot where her mother initially attacked. It greatly softened her blow, barely a scratch upon her massive flank as her very existence crackled with energy. However, it didn't entirely stop the sensation of chaos energy kissing upon the place, causing her to bleed glowing purple energy from the place of attack, a frustrated grunt coming from the now massive Asthavon. Caly experienced something, weird; It felt as if she could see everything around her, her mind processing all 360 degrees, all three dimensions, all at once. It was almost nauseating, but she could keep track of her mother through this bizarre process. It felt as if she was looking through some unseen eyes upon her flesh, her mind learning to process this barrage of information.

She saw her mother blow that deadly kiss, towards her tail as she floated seamlessly, though wasn't able to move out of the way in time due to her very senses being overloaded, her body shivering and the sensation of pain dawning upon her as she felt some portion of her energy experience entropy, an angered roar filling the space of her mother's dream world once more.

Oh. I can't talk like this huh?

With a mighty thwack of her body, Caly moved to swat her mother away with her massive tail, though at the same time her body did something damn near insane; Thousands of tendrils formed from her body, launching towards her mother, scaled with protective purple currents as her massive body twisted and turned, seeking to form a massive sphere to trap her mother within, as she mentally reeled with pain. She had only one option, and that was to quickly eject that portion of flesh, which she did, a pained roar coming from her energy rich mouth as the chunk that was affected by her mother's DE, a massive volume of blue blood coming forth as the wound was created, the chunk floating off and dissolving into a black cloud as it rotted away. Though her flesh healed, that sensation brought some manner of fear to the girl's mind.

She roared in response to her mother's taunt, regardless of the woman's movements, her tendrils moved at her, wishing to match her speed and stab the absolute shit out of her, and suck away at her energy as well, much like the ugly little mosquito tongue bits she threw at her earlier.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:15 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

"What? Cat got ya' tongue, s'ugah?"

By now she figured her daughter would have uttered something, so perhaps the battle was a bit too stimulating for her little mind to deal with. Regardless, it didn't seem to bother The Queen much as it was all a thrill to her. Waving in through the acts of violence they were committing upon one another in this hellish dreamscape was but another whim of fancy in a land of fantasy by the two Asthavon. What could be more fun n' bloody engaging than this?

Hence, on that air of unbridled amusement did The Queen seek to twirl her scythe around, produce a horde of mass energized sheep and otherwise use them as living shields to protect her as she jolted backward to otherwise observe the show that her daughter was putting on for her. Though, with all the thousands of projectiles, it might make more sense to just fuck shit up before she got caught in whatever trap was being placed around her.

"Ya must really be enjoyin' ya self if ya can't even speak~"

With a few snaps of her fingers, The Mad Ruler then decided to overpower the plum sphere around her by putting a mass out pulse of her demonic energy out in an emerald green aura that otherwise washed away all of the pink, white and fluffy colors the world was drenched in. As, instead, the realm started to give way to crimson red, amber and solar colors as the skies seemed to darken and twinkle with a burning cosmic backdrop.

"The stage has changed again, yet I must wonder: are you going to alter with it? I doubt ya' can keep up with my speed in that bulky form. C'mon now, ya' can do better than that~"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:12 pm

The dragon form that Calypso has assumed roared with energy as she sought to burn her mother within her trap, however such a thing was quickly thwarted with a burst of her own energy, in response to the sensation and sight of her bursting, Calypso's body quickly shrunk, untangling and moving away from her mother as her mass was taken back in, though not entirely returning to her humanoid form..

The thick, pulsating form of shimmering darkness the demon had momentarily transformed into was soon burning with a purple glow. Large, bright, feathered purple wings suddenly spawned from the darkness, and with a spreading of them, did the immediate area rapidly become engulfed in a dark purple mist, small crackles of all different kinds of colors appearing within it, forming mesmerizing, blinking eyes occasionally. Existing in this mist would be flat out dizzying, however if her mother tried to leave it, she would simply find herself in more mist. It had an almost hypnotic effect, making anyone lost within it, even if the mist only truly covered about two city blocks worth of space.

Any incorrect moves would be met with the sensation of burning talons striking her mother's form, the shape the young one had now assumed completely invisible in the mist, only being visible for a mere half second of a flash of purple, as Calypso's speed of sound level of strikes would only become more consistent the more she were to miss. The mist did not move or stir from it's current space, and even if her mother were to try to use energy to blow it away, it would only become melted away, minorly disturbed as she incorporated her energy assimilation into this strange murky fog.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:41 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Surrounded by darkness, a familiar sight, no? Closing her eyes brought the Mad Queen to a sense of comfort. Why? It didn't matter if she couldn't see or feel anything, so long as she had her instinct to thrive in a world of madness -- everything would be ok.

Instead of fighting against the subtle feeling of hypnotic relaxation, Mana rolled with it and allowed the feeling to ease her own sickening spell of demented mania. In this way, her mind dulled, breath eased and the frequency of her energy softened. To this extent, the woman played to the strength of focus and could better scope out the world around her.

"Don't corner an animal, child."

It only took the serene sigh of the Queen to summon a shade of black as dark as the cosmos itself. What was bleeding forth from the eyes, mouth and skin of Mana was her energy that was connected to the essence of death itself. The woman kept spreading it throughout this two city block radius as a means to truly test if Cali was ready to handle hellish scenarios such as the one she was now in. As all throughout this region did the sense of decay, corruption and carnage begin to gnaw at the seams of reality itself.

"Run, hide, fight or protect. Ya' have choices, but which will ya choose, s'ugah?"

Calm as a cool cucumber, there was no room for the mad queen not to have a demented smirk. As, if her daughter dared to come near her in this state, she may soon find herself being broken down bit by bit, piece by piece; all cracking down and seeking to break down her physical, spiritual and mental selves into a crumbled state of decay.

Was it an extreme touch? Perhaps. But, like most of the times within this hellishly long saga, Mana could break her daughter just as well as she could rebuild. So long as she was within the grasp of her sight and hand, there was not much that life or death could do to otherwise cease this mothers will. That is the will of a demi-god.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:24 am

Caly could sense it; Her mother was aiming to do that death bullshit again. Oh, what was the little birdie to do? She spoke no words, her borderline invisible form flying about the space of darkness, sensing the coming entropy, as she took a deep breath. If she wanted to get at her mother, she couldn't do a massive attack or anything like that to disturb the fog; if anything this is the most inanimate she's managed to get the witch. Caly took a deep breath, knowing she'd have to do something really screwy to manage an attack on her once more, but could she even do it?

She can. That's where her desires led, any room for doubt would make the effectiveness falter. She released a deep breath, knowing she was about to do something utterly mad, but that's just the kind of thing this family bred, yes? Madness by no means was a strange concept at this point, she'd embrace the sheer insanity of her future movements as she flew into the ever increasing cloud of death.

Her wings would begin to flake, a sense of burning numbness would run along her flesh. She shuddered as she tried to focus. If she did nothing or couldn't overcome it, she would die. But a dead creature was not what she went through all this bullshit to become.

Focus.

Her body continued to break apart and decay, slow pained breaths leaving whatever form she could call a mouth, utter silence forming in the field as she was trapped in the darkness.

What do I want?

She asked herself this question. She knew that making her desires known to herself during such dire situations was what forced her to birth a new way to materialize her wishes. Her eyes slowly shut as she momentarily lost consciousness from the steady loss of energy her body was entirely composed of, her form reverting to her humanoid features.

I...

I want... To live...

The decomposition suddenly ceased, a slight shimmer of color coming from her decaying body, as if a match trying to light.

..And strike the Demon Queen!

Her closed eyes suddenly shot open, her irises going from gold to a bright pearly white, her pupils slitting and rigidly darting towards the direction of where her mother lurked. Suddenly her body would erupt in similarly colored prismatic fire, the flames sprouting in small clusters along her body. The death energy around her wasn't repelled, destroyed or blocked, no, if anything it was assimilating with Calypso, and rather than being produced in it's original form, it was converted into these brilliant flames, who burned to protect their master...

Her wings burned to life once more, laced with these flames of protection as she aggressively flew towards her mother, presenting herself as a defiant force of nature. Her arms and legs had turned completely black, her skin taking a paler shade as her hair flew in the breeze of her approach, her hair whipping around violently, hints of white even entering the strands. She yelled, exposing a mouth of predatory incisors, her horns having gotten bigger and more curved.

BURN. HER.

Was the only thought that crossed her mind as her clawed, black hands lunged fiercely at the woman, and with them would a rush of white flames join them in the attack as she plagued her mother with them, grabbing her tightly and refusing to let go if she successfully grabbed her.

While the colorful flames protected their owner, they would inflict horrible burning onto the woman, her sheer instinct to win only increasing the volume of flames.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum