Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 Empty Re: If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:05 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Ulv’s kiss was strong, passionate and hot. At first, for one moment, Hana was startled. She hadn’t expected such a fiery reaction to her coming back for the touch. But it really was only a moment. Then she just let it happen and after another moment she even returned the kiss, closed her eyes and just didn’t care anymore. Every thought in Hana’s head just flew away for a moment, passed their time elsewhere and left a whole universe only containing that kiss and how Hana wanted it.

When Ulv grabbed Hana and pressed her against a surface she didn’t object. She answered the lip’s of the other woman with an equal desire.

When they separated their lips for a short moment to catch a breath Hana couldn't help but grin like a little girl as at least some of her mind returned to her. Well, in a way that was what she was, definitely in this area. If she had had any experience in the 'before' was meaningless and she actually didn't waste even a single thought about it. She was experiencing it now, exploring a whole new world of sensations.

When she opened her eyes and looked into Ulv's there was a desire for more in it. At the same time, there was an unspoken question that probably a lot of girls had in their eyes after their first kiss: 'Am I doing alright? What hapoens next?'.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 Empty Re: If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:39 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

After that moment that seemed to draw out forever, Ulv put Hana down and turned a bit, stepping away from her and spinning so her skirt flared out. There was always delight for a good dress, after all, and so she liked to show them off when she had them.

"You are young and impressionable, to take advantage of you now would be most uncouth and break every rule I have ever made. You need to go, calm, think, and then return if you wish to. If I just take you now, it is effectively forcing you into it, and I will not do that"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:41 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

The surprise on Hana's face was almost as strong as the desire had been just a moment before.

"W...what?" She asked, a little bit dumbfounded. "What are you talking about?"

She looked at Ulv and couldn't decide what to feel. It was a bit like waking up from a really nice dream, thinking it was a sunday, only to realize a second later it is monday and you have guard duty. How could Ulv open that door and then tell her to go?

"Think...calm...what? I don't need to think, and you don't force anything on me. I w…. I want…"

She wanted to say that she wanted Ulv to take her, but suddenly she was too embarrassed and didn't have the heart to say it out loud.
Instead she said:

"I really enjoyed that, you know."

It made her heart jump to admit that so freely. For a brief moment she felt the rush again, hot lips against hers and a body… oh boy, she'd have to take a really long, really cold shower to come down again.

She wanted to protest again, but she felt it in her guts that the moment had passed. She eyed up Ulv again, as she stood there, in her dress. Hanako would have never dreamed of wearing a dress herself. She was more the type for her standart shihakusho, tight sports wear or, surprisingly, traditional kimonos, although she almost never wore one. But she had to admit, that the dress looked fabulous on Ulv.
And again her thoughts began to trail away into the memories of the feel of what lay under...no, stop that. Again she forced the thoughts away, something in which she had practice, and regained at least a portion of her usual calmness. Yet her eyes still showed that hunger and and lust deep inside them, like a flame behind a wall of blue ice.

"You really want me to go?" She asked, a last time.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:35 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"I am vigorous, I am passionate, and I am forceful. Debased and hedonistic to a point of derangement, some might say. To take you now when your head is full of cotton would be morally and spiritually wrong. If it really did feel good and you really do want it, then you should have confidence in your feelings and come back later. But do note if you come back later I am not someone who just delights in soft little kisses under a tree. I am a woman who knows exactly what I want in life and takes it without hesitation.

To get with me is to enter a world of pleasure behind the understanding of most. Which requires more thought than jumping into the moment"

Ulv would then nod, and gracefully step aside to gesture away.
"So please, make sure you are of sound mind and heart before getting into this"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:58 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako thought for a few long moments about Ulv’s words. Of course she knew, that underneath it all, there was a truth she couldn’t deny. Blindly rushing into things was never a good idea and should be avoided if possible. On the other hand, this was not a battle and Hana simply felt no wish to stop and asked herself, what was so bad with the cotton in her head? She liked that warm and mushy feeling, amongst others, since it brought a peace of mind she never ever had felt before. Better than training to exhaustion, better than sake, better than sleep. There had been a moment, when she hadn’t given a flying anything about whatever and it had been heaven. It would still have been, if there hadn’t been all these other feelings that confused her so much but that were even more pleasurable.

Now, that her head was getting clear again and she began to think about it, the high from before started to fade away quickly, even without a cold shower.

Ulv’s mind was set, but even if Hana understood, what she said, she had no clue what Ulv had hinted at when she said that ‘kisses under a tree’ weren’t enough. And it frustrated her quite a bit.

“Okay, fine. I will come back later.” Hana said and it came out a little bit more sulky than she intended. It sounded quite cute, though. And then she gathered her courage for the next words:
“But I can hardly think about what I am getting myself into, if I have no clue about what I am getting myself into. Not without someone showing me…”

The last words were intended to sound suggestive and seductive, however every effect there could have been was negated when Hana’s head just lit up bright red like an emergency beacon.

“See you.” she said, because she couldn’t think of something else, and followed Ulv’s gesture.

She was already halfway back to the barracks, when she stopped and turned around. Between all this the real reason why she had sought out Ulv had been totally forgotten. She contemplated that for a few seconds and finally decided that it wasn’t so bad after all. The meeting hadn’t turned out like she had hoped at first, yes, but who could have expected ‘this’? The faintest of smiles was around the corners of her mouth when she turned around again and walked on.

[THE END]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum