Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Left_bar_bleue10015/100000In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Empty In The Pursuit Of Knowledge

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:33 pm
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge CrS9XmO

Saisei | The King's Reincarnation

The Pacific stretched in every direction the eye could see. An endless expanse of deep, blue waves filling Saisei's vision as if attempting to drown him above water. The ship shook from side to side, the sun's rays beating against the boy's pale skin. It was midday, if he had to guess, somewhere around noon or one.

The ship Saisei currently sailed upon was heading directly for Stadt des Lichts, The City of Light. After the invasion of America by the Vandenreich, The City of Light became a hot spot for those interested in their beliefs and ideas. To Saisei, the pursuit of knowledge would always lead him towards a goal. With that, he and many others boarded a ship off the coast of Japan and found themselves quickly approaching the City of Light.

With their belongings placed on the side dock leading into the City, the young boy and his fellow scholars were swiftly hit with the vastness of the City itself. For a City of Light, it sure took its name a little too seriously Saisei thought. The gentle sea breeze washed away the warmth of the sun and left a silent scent of salt along with it. The group was quickly greeted by a young woman who looked rather studious in attire. Pressing her glasses upward on the bridge of her nose, she pointed to a large clipboard she carried in her left arm as she spoke.

"Now then, let's get started with this shall we? Today's visit to the City of Light is allowed on the basis that everyone in this group are in the pursuit of knowledge. Is that correct?"

With a resounding yes, Saisei and the group gathered their respective things and pulled themselves into a rather tight circle before the young woman. The pink haired human beamed with excitement, the fresh air and open ended view of the city bringing his excitement to a head.

"We'll be on our way now, then. Understood, everyone?"

Almost as quickly as the group had arrived they were already on their way with the tour of the city and the vast knowledge and people within its walls. The most important thing to Saisei seemed rather apparent to the group, however. The Quincy were a group of people that the boy learned very little of when he still lived with his adoptive father in the sugiura realm. Because of that and the Invasion of America, Cyrus and the people of the City of Light led Saisei on a quest for knowledge. To him, the woman and her people clearly had something they could teach a young boy like himself.

I'll find some important sense of meaning here in this City of Light, surely I must.

END POST | The Forgotten Soul Speaks

In The Pursuit Of Knowledge FXpoQxJ
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Left_bar_bleue0/0In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Empty Re: In The Pursuit Of Knowledge

Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:33 pm
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Ndl1dWe

HELLE ARMSTRONG

Papers finished, reports reported, and files filed. All that remained, this day, for the Second-in-Command to accomplish is a simple patrol of the city. That is a rather refreshing task for the young blonde after slaving over her desk for hours without any breaks. It has been awhile since she’s been able walk the city’s streets and admire the crystalline formations strewn about. There is a complex simplicity to it all; a city born from necessary change. It still saddens her when her thoughts become affixed to the cause of it all; the genocides that had befell her people while she was away learning of her heritage. If she was there… If she was there, she would have wasted away with the rest, but, at least, she would have been there with them until the end. On the other hand, the Quincy had become foolish which was what brought down the wrath of the other races. That will not happen again, not if Helle has anything to say about it. The young blonde Quincy will strive for a better Vandenreich, one that the world will appreciate, one that does not falter in its beliefs, and one that she can be proud of.

With these thoughts in her head, she leaves her office adorning her armour as per usual. This is a patrol even if somewhat meager. With a click in every step, Helle passes by many other Quincy. There were even a few nonQuincy around, Cyrus’ idea. Her Liege desired for a more exotic Reich, one that all races are allowed to partake in. Helle was unsure at first, but after seeing how hard each individual had worked to upkeep the Vandenreich’s name, she had soon given up on her grievances, and had, as one may say, opened her mind to all the changes happening around her. Though, as she walked with her thoughts waning out of focus every now and then, she took note of a large group approaching her. Ah, that must be the latest batch of individuals that have taken an interest in the Vandenreich. After the assault on America against the demons, the amount of people visiting the island interested in the organization had skyrocketed, and Helle, being in such a high position, had to fill out paperwork after paperwork checking a bunch of applications for her division. It was tiring, but she is glad that people are starting to believe in the Quincy once more.

Helle has never been a part of any of the tours however, not even when she had first arrived. She knew some, but not everything of how the City of Lights functioned and had always planned on joining one of the many tours herself but usually found herself busy with paperwork. Actually, this gave her an idea; one that would not directly interfere with her duties while also allowing her to learn what she doesn’t know. Stepping in to follow in the back of the group, she began to listen to the woman upfront speak. She would have hoped she could have done so incognito, but a six foot heavily armoured individual is sure to pull the gaze of everyone, especially the guide’s, but hopefully she thought nothing of it and continued on with the tour. It is rather unwise to distract the security.

END POST | THE SAVANT
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Left_bar_bleue10015/100000In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:18 am

The tour went without any real hiccups, despite what most would assume. For a fortress in the middle of the ocean, the Quincy and, more importantly the Vandenreich, were far more on top of things it seemed. As fascinating and interesting as the buildings were, Saisei had a tough time focusing on the tour guides' comments. Meeting hall this, cafeteria that, there was nothing substantial behind her words. He just wanted to learn, learning about the layout of the City of Light was the last thing on his docket, personally.

"I hate to be that guy, but are we ever actually going to talk about something super interesting? Where's that Cyrus lady at, huh?"

While Saisei wasn't trying to be rude and interrupt, he could only take so much as a boy in search of helpful knowledge. The tour guide and the group pivoted their heads in a disapproving manner, glaring towards the young boy.

"For someone who joined a tour of the City of Light you'd think you'd understand that your trip will start with a tour of the facilities. Now, continue to follow me and leave the little quips far behind back at the dock, yes?"

Scoffing, the woman turned away from the boy and continued on her way, the tightknit group following close behind. Nearly taken aback, Saisei found himself quickly shuffling his way to the back, trying his best to keep all eyes clear of him for the time being. In the pursuit of knowledge, he may have found himself a little too overbearing.

As the tour began to venture even further into the city's innards, Saisei couldn't help but noticed they had picked up a rather large guest during their trot. Tall, clad in iron from head to toe, the being was rather menacing at first glance. Whether the large armored being was man or woman, the boy could not tell. Taking her frame in completely, he smiled and quietly introduced himself.

"You must be one of them Quincy, right? Can't imagine some person covered head to toe in armor is just another visitor here in the City. I'm Saisei, I come from a little place known as Karakura Town. Well, technically that isn't entirely accurate but that's where I stay nowadays."

Hoping to not overload the person, Saisei tried to keep himself brief and to the point. Hopefully, something other than a boring and fruitless tour could catch his attention now.

Spoiler:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Left_bar_bleue0/0In The Pursuit Of Knowledge Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:21 am

HELLE ARMSTRONG

The tour moved along as most tours do. Well, Helle could only guess that most tours behaved as such. As a woman who learned how to sign her name before learning how to appreciate scenery, a tour of the basic facilities dotting the island proved only fruitful to her in her mind. However, one individual voiced his concern, and Helle found herself agreeing with the man’s complaint. A tour that does not captivate the audience seemed unnecessary. Yes. Learning the basics usually proved a necessity, but a bored audience would only end up forgetting everything they learned this day unless something worth remembering is shown. With that thought in her mind, Helle decided that a restructuring of how these tours are handled should be brought up the next time she has time to follow the proper channels. Unfortunately for the male, the tour guide is correct. The current format of this tour outlines the basics of the city first before moving onto anything that may interest anyone, and even then, Helle doubted they’d ever learn anything that interesting simply because of security purposes.

Somehow, however, despite being shut down in such a harsh manner, the young male found himself next to her clad form. Surprisingly, he is the first to actually care enough to question her fully armored presence in a group of casual clothed tourists. Her attention stayed straight ahead however following along with the tour in silence leaving the empty space between the two just like that: empty. One would think Helle rather rude or too into her duties to give the quarry any attention, but, in actuality, Helle is panicking underneath her armor. How should she handle this situation? She should give her full designation or folly behind half truths? Would answering ruin the tour? Bring too much attention to herself? Ah, she’s not the best in crowds. So lost in thought was the 6ft metal clad Quincy that she didn’t even notice the cape around her form, somehow, getting under her foot, and with one unchecked step, she stumbled slightly; her mighty form wobbling on the spot. And, with that, she coughed as her balance was found quickly, and within her stammer, she spoke briskly hoping that her distorted metallic voice kept her shaky words at bay.

“Yes. I am one of them Quincy. I am currently on duty patrolling the city. What better way to watch the many areas than following a tour that visits nearly all of them?”

Phew. That wasn’t so hard of an answer. Hopefully, her voice sounded normal thanks to the metal deepening her tone and hiding her gender. She didn’t actually care if people knew her identity, but such knowledge did not pertain to the situation at hand, so it was not something she thought of giving. Still, the fact she didn’t give her name after being given Saisei’s proved that maybe not all Quincy were as kind or… smart…

END POST | THE SAVANT
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:00 am

"Well I guess you don't really feel like talkin', huh?" Saisei took the silence from the armored figure as a sign. Normally, the boy would refuse to back down in the case of someone just sitting in silence. In a case like this, however, it would be wise to not anger the very people that were giving him a tour of their facilities.

Turning his attention back to the tour guide, Saisei huffed and puffed, stretching his arms out before letting them fall to his sides. Defeated, he felt as if anything he did from now on would be has rude. A loud clang interrupted his sulking, the chunky sound of the thick armor the guard wore drowned out any real thought he may have had. Though he wasn't necessarily paying attention, it was safe to assume that the guard tripped themselves.

Pffft.

It spoke. Despite finally revealing their voice, Saisei still couldn't really pinpoint their gender. The thick, imposing armor sure did make for a perfect disguise for anyone trying to keep to themselves. With perked ears and a wide smile, he returned the favor with his own words.

"I guess that's fair, huh? I don't think that's what you're supposed to be doin' if I had to guess, but it's better than nothin' right? I don't really get what a Quincy is. Do all of you guys wear armor like this? Is this what people wore in America? Can I get some?"

Despite his previous hopes of not overloading the guard, the young child couldn't help himself. The questions flooded out of his mouth before any real filter could kick in. It didn't help that the tour had only sent them deeper into the City of Light with very little changing. The bordem had set in and the boy's inquisitive nature took over.

"It doesn't really seem like I'mma learn anything here, I thought I was supposed to find a bunch out in regards to the Quincy. Is that not true?"

Spoiler:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:33 am

HELLE ARMSTRONG

It spoke indeed.

Listening to Saisei’s words, Helle had concluded that the young man wanted nothing else but to discover a reason on this tour. A reason for what requires Helle to ask questions. However, a bad taste has been left in her mouth. She is performing her duties despite her current partaking of the tour. She is not the only Quincy on patrol, and her abilities to move from point A to be point B in a speedy fashion makes something like this little more than a luxury duty. If anything occurs, she will be ready. That is all.

“It is rather immature to believe that a tour such as this would produce results expediently. First, the basics, then the more advanced topics are brought up. If you are sure in your desires to learn, you shall whether it is today, tomorrow, or in a more far future. Though, I must ask why you show such concern in the first place? Why are you here exactly?”

Helle turned her head towards Saisei, her taller form looking down at him. Her emerald eyes appeared more yellow under her helmet if one focused enough into the dark space that allows her sight. She didn’t answer the question about the Quincy uniform for this is of more importance. It seems she has stumbled upon someone who is here for more than just a tour. It is part of her duty to protect her people, and Sasei is asking a lot of questions. She will gauge herself the purpose of this individual

END POST | THE SAVANT
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Normally, Saisei would find himself mildly embarrassed by his actions, his inabillity to control himself being something of a problem in most eyes. Despite that being the case, the boy felt relatively fine with his choices. The armored unit seemed ticked at his words, as if he was throwing the tour guide's time and attention down the drain. It couldn't be further from the truth, to him.

"After everything that happened in America, I figured a tour like this would be about lettin' people know who the Quincy are. I get that where people come from can be pretty important and stuff, but this seems kinda lackadaisical. Don't you think so?"

As if something clicked inside the boy's head, his care free and easy going nature began to dissipate. His eyes began to fixate directly on the armor's frame, an almost uneasy feeling beginning to emanate from his being. The boy meant business, whether others liked it or not.

"To be frank, I came here to learn. Who are the Quincy? Who is the Vandenreich? I can learn about a place whenever, the people and beliefs will soon fade with age. Besides, a place is far from what I seek. The knowledge I seek is all up here already, I just need someone to help me unlock it."

Dropping his rather serious tone, Saisei tapped his right temple. While the motioning towards his brain may not make sense to others, he understood it all too well. The thoughts and feelings of someone he didn't know existed in the depths of his psyche. As much as he'd like to find them on his own, Saisei knew he couldn't. Letting out a gentle sigh he smiled at the armored figure once more.

"Surely there would be someone who could help a kid like me figure out this whole crazy thing, right?"

The tour continued without a hitch despite their conversation. What could the Tour Guide do, reprimand them?

Spoiler:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:17 am

HELLE ARMSTRONG

What an interesting lad. It is rather strange that the assault on America has garnered such attention from everyone. Helle would have expected Quincy to have always been known in the current world, but it seems the events that transpired not too long ago had held a greater sway on the organization’s existence then she had first thought. It is a shame that tours must be held simply to remind people who the Quincy were and are now. Hopefully, one day, they will be as renowned as they used to be where these tours aren’t even required.

“If I am to be honest, I doubt you will ever find what you are searching for in a tour. I have little clue of your deepest desires or of what you are struggling with. Maybe we are similar in ways, I am unsure. It doesn’t matter.”

What a strange scent. Saisei is seemingly exerting an energy Helle has never felt before. That and his quizzical curiosity has her experiencing dejavu as if watching herself at a younger age; all the questions she had, the desire to learn. She’s still rather young however, and that desire is still burning within her, right? Yeah. Looking in a mirror seems the accurate saying.

Her gaze moves to the tour guide, but of course, nothing is said of it due to Helle’s position. She may not be a hardass, but people acting out of order would watch themselves receive the appropriate reparations. Though, the rules are rather flimsy when higher ups are involved since punishment is done according to what one feels that aligns with the rules. And, with that in mind, Helle knows what she wants to do. If it is the correct action, she is unsure, but despite how Saisei feels, Helle is competent that she has the ability to handle him if he steps out of line.

Come with me Saisei. I will take you somewhere that I feel will help you find what you desire. Or, at least, a better first step in doing so.”

The hulking armored figure gives a simple glance down, its eerie yellow gaze shifting to a more green hue before Helle steps away from the tour down a turn that suddenly comes up expecting Saisei to follow. The tour guide would say nothing of it and continue on her tour with the rest that may turn an eye or two towards the two suddenly stepping out, but hopefully, they are content with the tour they are partaking in and question none.

END POST | THE SAVANT

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:48 am

As if he was a changed person, the once inquisitive and intense energy Saisei gave off quickly cooled and brought him back down to reality. Aggressive was an understatement for his actions, he knew that all too well. Nevertheless, the boy had questions that few have ever been able to answer for him. To him, the Quincy and their people were of higher power, someone who could bring his concerns to light.

Giving the armored figure a quick shrug, the boy smiled, their stoic demeanor almost cracking him up.

"Similar? Aren't most people in this world similar in some sense? For instance, if I had ta' guess it, you were human like me. Or well, kinda like me. That's similar."

The hyper specific nature of his comment was almost completely overshadowed by the fact that the boy was truly serious. Most beings in the universe were similar in some way shape or form, not much differenetiated races outside of the Demons that roamed the world. Nevertheless, the boy did his best to focus on the tour, he knew he was being disrespectful and would be reprimanded at some point.

Just as Saisei began to ease his way back into the tedious speech of the Tour Guide, the armored figure spoke words he had been waiting for their entire conversation. With their abrupt change in focus, the figure made their way down a side street, beckoning the young boy to follow.

Saisei didn't need to be asked twice, shuffling around with his luggage before giving a quick wave to the rest of the group, he sped off. "Thanks again, Tour Lady!" The quick comment came and went, the boy speeding off in the direction of the chunky figure, eventually catching up.

"Alright, I see you've had yourself a change of heart, eh? Finally caught your attention I guess. Where we goin', huh? Do I get to see her finally? Y'know, the tall Lady?"

Like a puppy to their owner, Saisei was firmly attached to the armored figure's pace, hoping to find themselves somewhere special for a change.

Spoiler:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:15 pm

HELLE ARMSTRONG

That’s a thought, isn’t it? The difference between two people could be something astronomical or something so miniscule that it doesn’t even matter. Sometimes, those similarities are what cause people to dispute. Sometimes, those differences between others create an unbreakable bond. For Saisei to believe that Helle was a human at some point and not a Quincy amused her. Looking through the recent history of her people, Helle had felt a sense of dismay at reading how out of touch with the world they had become. Thinking even harder on it, Helle, herself, had come up with the conclusion that she wants to be seen as nothing more than another person, another individual wanting Earth to strive. Of course, that’s just whimsical thinking. With great power comes even greater responsibility. As long as she is a Quincy, she must perform her duties that separates her from a normal person.

As she guided Saisei, she allowed herself to wonder about what the young male could possibly desire. What is it that he wants to unlock? He is extremely eager to discover, not only himself, but of the Quincy. However, Helle is highly curious as to how the Vandenreich could help him achieve his goals. That is why she felt a selfish want to take Saisei somewhere that may prove instrumental to his journey: Cyrus. It seems most know the Elder as female, but many of the Vandenreich know of Cyrus’ knack for being in a different form, dependent on the situation.

“Yes, I am. Do be wary of who we are going to see and show proper respect. My Liege is rather forgiving at times, but I will tolerate little tomfoolery.”

Is Helle serious with her warning? As much as the answer should be yes, the Quincy knows, herself, that she is most undoubtedly going to falter in the coming exchange; especially when Amzi is concerned.

END POST | THE SAVANT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum