Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)

Tue May 26, 2020 4:15 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

A motherly expression dominated Hime's countenance as she listened to Hana describe her the way she viewed her meals. As one raised in a cafe that fed thousands in its prime, Hime could not bear the thought of knowing how much delicious cuisine this strong woman was missing out on. Perhaps she would carry her under her wing and teach her how to prepare meals outside of her comfort zone. It was an interesting idea, to be sure, but she kept her gaze focused on Hanako as the woman continued to speak.

"Jasmine tea is quite nice. There are many others besides it that are quite fragrant and delicious, but I must say that your friend has excellent tastes. If you so desired, perhaps I could do the same and show you many more styles of cuisine besides Thai? You'd be amazed at how much the realm of soul society and earth have to offer when it comes to well-prepared meals."

Their conversation seemed to reflect a more serious nature as Hana described an incident that occurred on her first mission. Listening to her explanation, Hime had to admit that the situation was quite strange and sparked some interest. Her partner had disappeared, she found hollows and fought them, and they disappeared... Indeed, these events were nothing to be ignored and Hime raised an eyebrow in curiosity as she continued to listen to Hanako.

"You shouldn't worry much about my appetite, Hanako-san. I rarely lose it, even when listening to graphic details that would make those of lesser mettle faint from squeamishness. Since we are almost finished eating, we should save this meal. Show me what you have described. Perhaps I can lend a hand and we can get to the bottom of this mysterious situation you have on your hands."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)

Tue May 26, 2020 4:57 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Something rare happened: Hanako actually.managed to produce a smile. It was a small.one, but it was honest and warm and not the crooked one she usually showed to the world.

"That would be really...nice. Thank you." She said as an answer to Hime's offer. She never had considered cooking as an essential skill, had always preferred training with her sword over mundane tasks like that. Because of that, and there was really no nicer way to say it, Hanako sucked at cooking. Badly. Maybe it really would be nice to learn how to do it properly and become a little bit more independent in the process. It was really nice of Hime to offer it.

Then the subject became serious again. For a few moments Hana remained silent while she finished her meal. After that she sat there, motionless, the empty box in der hands, for a few more moments. When she finally spoke her voice sounded a bit coarse.

"I have left out mainly three things. The first was that no one that I asked could remember the Shinigami I thought I had set out with. He appears in no registry and, as I said, didn't leave any tracks when we entered the woods. As if I had imagined him as well.
The second is...they...the hollows...at first there were only two. I managed to hold my own and even killed one. Or so I thought. But suddenly there were dozens. And they...they killed me. No, they didn't just kill me. They tore me to pieces. I could feel everything. Every...fucking...piece."

Again, Hana went silent and stared at the ground in front of her. Her face showed how painful even the memory of this was.

"But this was an Illusion, too. Suddenly it stopped and I didn't even have a scratch on me."

She shook her head as if she could shoo away the memories with it.

"Anyway, when I chased after the Hollows I found them burning down a village. When I woke up after this I was alone. No corpses, no burnt doen houses, but the ruins of a village that had burned down years ago. And this."

She took out a small piece of paper. On one side was just one Kanji, the japanese word for flower:
花 'Hana'. And on the other side six names:

Teke
Barghest
Gashadokura
Ningen
Draugr
Alp

Hanako looked up to Hime.

"My name is also written with that Kanji. It is as if this was a game somebody played. And I haven't been there, since then. It is in the woods ag outer Rukongai…"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:15 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Observing her expression, Hime had thoughtfully concluded that she possessed quite the beautiful smile. It was such a natural and contented reaction that Hime felt a sense of contentment herself. Her expression soon changed from satisfied to focused in a matter of moments as she recounted the events of her heralding event. The first red flag that stood out is that, as Hanako said, no one knew anything about the Shinigami she had set out on a mission with. That was no particular surprise, considering how many soul reapers were joining divisions by the days.

It was a difficult task to have each of them filed away and situated. No one could know every single of every single shinigami. However, for the higher-ups, there was no way registry on them shouldn't appear. There thousands of files on Shinigami, from past to present. Some were detailed while others were curt and to the point. There was no way this shinigami was not in the registry but then... the story became even more complex.

She recounted her confrontation with the hollows she had spoken of from earlier. Fighting two of them, she said, she managed to kill one and was prepared to finish off the other until... dozens came. Hime was taken aback as she listened to Hanako speak about the pain she felt at being ripped and torn apart, piece by piece, not even allowed a peaceful death.

This, too, was odd, considering the fact that Hanako still lived and roamed freely. Her body appeared real, she seemed entirely physical, and there was no suspicious activity that would make Hime believe Hanako was a clone or some type of illusion.

An explanation was provided as she spoke about how none of it seemed real at all and that someone was playing tricks on her mind. She concluded that she had found the hollows burning down a village. And like that, it was over. Everything seemed as it had been recounted from a dream and she was alone. Nothing was present except the ruins of a village from years ago and a piece of paper Hanako revealed to Hime. On one side, there was a kanji for Hanako's name and on the other...

Teke. Barghest. Gashadokura. Ningen. Draugr. Alp.

Each seemed to match a mythological creature. By now, Hime had concluded that this was no ordinary happenstance and Hanako's account of what happened certainly needed to be looked into.

There was no way this was merely a dream. Could it have been an enemy trap? What clues could she find beyond these names? Hime pondered each thought before she took a solemn nod and placed her empty lunchbox to the side.

"It was difficult to properly follow everything that you said but based on all the clues and explanations provide before me, this is no matter to be brushed off. If you so desire, Hanako, I will help you look into the origin behind these names and find out if there was any foul play at work - the deception of shinigami for example - or if there is more to those hollows than meets the eyes. If you have any other explanations to provide, then feel free to report back to me with what you found."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:41 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

There was a long pause. Hanako felt relieve when Hime didn't dismiss her story. She didn't know herself if she could believe it and it wouldn't have surprised her if everyone else didn't.

After a while she took a deep breath and some of her insecurity showed in her words an her voice.

"Thank you for believing me. I haven't told this to anyone."

Hana really couldn't lay her finger on the reason why she trusted Hime with that. Could that be some instinct she was developing? Who to trust and who not?

"It feels awkward to ask this of you and I apologize...but would you maybe go to that village with me? Maybe you know it. And even if not...if you see the same things there that I am seeing, at least I'd know I haven't lost my mind."

She wanted to say that it would mean a lot to her, but she didn't know if this wasn't too personal.
The smile that had grazed Hanako's face just a few minutes before, was long gone. In her face now worries dominated. Worries and anger. She couldn't make heads nor tails of all this and she hated that. It made her feel weak and that too she hated.

"Did you ever have that eerie feeling that someone else knows more about you than you yourself? This feels like that, only worse."

She shrugged and continued.

"I'm pretty much used to the fact that everyone knows much more about life itself than me. I might hate it, but a few...friends have suggested that I try to accept since I obviously can't change it. It's not easy, but I try. This, though, is something completely different. I can't shake the feeling that, whoever has done this, knows me very well. And I really don't like this feeling."

When Hanako fell silent again, her expression was rather gloomy now.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum