Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Broken Causes, New Dreams
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyToday at 7:18 am by MWD

» The Book of Rain (solo)
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyToday at 5:43 am by Ame no ko

» Shuuhei Yamada [Vizard -- Finished]
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 6:49 pm by Shuuhei Yamada

» World's Salvation
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by Guest

» Are you Asleep (Open)
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:30 pm by RIkku Shin

» Kill Your Heroes -- Jcink Premium
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:56 pm by Guest

» Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:55 pm by Hastur

» Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:41 am by Ame no ko

» Naruto Chaos Seed
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:45 am by Guest

» Rikku Shin
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:08 am by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137169 messages in 20513 subjects

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Empty
Subject Post 121PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 5:46 pm

4u @Lily <3

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 122PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 2:03 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A template for Arianda's True Form (will provide a few images to make life easier for ya)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Why: Been needing a template for her for a while, and I wanna get more active with her in demon world shenanigans.

Incentive: I can't give much more incentive than more plot with Ari; as I don't got much spending money.

Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 123PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 12:27 am

Request: Posting Templete for Jaeden Crow
FC is Mikazuki Munechika from Token Ranbu or is going to be pending some threads and a haircut.
Why: I really like your stuff and will be working on making Jaeden more active, his power is over gravity but he's gotten himself a reputation for a few things over the years. But I want to finish what I started back then. Also gonna need you to dm your thing again we had an issue and my card got hacked.
Incentive: 20$ [/font]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 124PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:35 pm

4u @ Crow

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board :: Graphics Requests-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD