Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+15
Laskt
JJ
Siegharty
Horus Sariel
Mikasas
CPKallday
Gin
Lord Liacaru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
MWD
Sage
Rawk
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Thu May 28, 2020 5:46 pm
4u @Lily <3

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:03 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A template for Arianda's True Form (will provide a few images to make life easier for ya)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Why: Been needing a template for her for a while, and I wanna get more active with her in demon world shenanigans.

Incentive: I can't give much more incentive than more plot with Ari; as I don't got much spending money.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:27 am

Request: Posting Templete for Jaeden Crow
FC is Mikazuki Munechika from Token Ranbu or is going to be pending some threads and a haircut.
Why: I really like your stuff and will be working on making Jaeden more active, his power is over gravity but he's gotten himself a reputation for a few things over the years. But I want to finish what I started back then. Also gonna need you to dm your thing again we had an issue and my card got hacked.
Incentive: 20$ [/font]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:35 pm
4u @ Crow

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:37 pm
4u @ Lil

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:55 pm
4u @Raw

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:20 pm
"]◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Signature, Template, Avatar. Yoshitsune is a gravity user, so you could use that or time. As his power is to record moments of his actions. Creating a time effect which he then employs with swordsmanship. The picture for him is from Giyu Tomioka of Demon Slayer fame. You could use Kenpachi as he's the newest leader of the Combat Squad and was to be a member of the foundation. But nobody ever approved him.
Why: So I can set up a run for my main protagonist now, I also love the character.
Incentive: Well I paid 50 dollars, hope that's enough.
[/quote]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:12 pm
@"Forsaken Crow"

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 D0snHll

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 ATYqP7N

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:21 pm
4u @Crow

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:40 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Two templates using the images below. They can honestly be the same template with just different images and I wouldn't mind. The general color scheme would be dark green and black with some white thrown in. Maybe some fire in one of em (preferably the fighting stance one), I don't know.

For text, one should say "Chidori Shihoin" the other the same thing but with the title "The Royal Flame".

They're links because they're large images so they can scale nicely down to whatever size you use.
https://ibb.co/J5qQ34n
https://ibb.co/5MdG4Bh
Why: New FC needs new templates, and I'm too lazy to make one myself because it doesn't have any art. Also, I'm a fan who wants in on the action.
Incentive: I'll pay you $20 if you give me a link.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 13 Sumera-character-list
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum