Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Intruder Alert?   - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Intruder Alert?   - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Intruder Alert?   - Page 3 Empty Re: Intruder Alert?

Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:09 pm

Intruder Alert?   - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 137

Hono shook her head while thinking about it. "I'm a brand new, I literally haven't fought anyone yet." She explained to Elyss. She hadn't been put into the position where she would need to fight. "If I need to fight I won't give us so easily" Hono explained, smiling at herself.

The young Shinigami was gritty, which was in part thanks to her blunt attitude, she had a lot of pride, and she haded losing, which was definitely a good thing for a member of the Gotei to possess.

"Right, Ever since I was a little girl, I thought the Gotei was super cool, and my real parents were members, so it just felt right to join up," she explained, giving Elyss a bit of backstory, and her reason for joining the Gotei in the first place.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Intruder Alert?   - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Intruder Alert?   - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:47 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Huh? You joined because of that? I guess that’s alright. Some kids follow in their parents’ footsteps, some don’t.”

The air about her didn’t seem to sway much, but there is an obvious draft hanging over Elyss’ shoulders suddenly. It isn’t something one would normally notice unless paying attention to very small details. Her shoulders seem less taunt and a tad bit slouched as her legs move in more wider slow girths. Parents are not something Elyss enjoys talking about in such a manner. She has memories that are more a distraction than any help right now, with her current situations.

“Better make sure this is what you want. A wrapped box always looks pleasing until you open it and see nothing but shit within.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 109

Hono nodded, she really was young in comparison to the rest of the Shinigami, she was definitely a "kid". Though, she did wonder what exactly the other Shinigami's reason for joining the Gotei was. But Elyss probably wasn't gonna spill the beans.

Hono folded her arms. Thinking about her parents, she really didn't know anything, apart from their names, she really didn't mind not knowing, having any kind of attachment.

"Well, I'll find out once things start happening!" She said cracking a smile. "This is kinda all I got, I don't have a plan B!" she said with a chuckle, trying to make light of a rather awkward situation.

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:39 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I guess that’s the only way to know, huh? Just don’t get in everyone’s way when the time comes.”

Hmm. They should be nearing the seventh division’s encirclement of tents. As much as Elyss would have preferred walking here by herself, Hono’s presence did provide a bit of a distraction from the redhead’s worried thoughts. Man, when did she become such a guide? With how young Elyss is, she’s surprised there’s anyone who would actually listen to her spouting out wisdom. Though, it’s more just relaying her experiences which is all those old folds do when telling someone how to grow or whatever.

“Huh. I just realized, I never asked for your name, didn’t I? Not that it matters.”

Stopping again, Elyss looked up and around. Hmm. The next turn will take them straight to her destination. This seems a good time for these two to depart from one another. Hono does have to get back to her job after all, and Elyss has important matters to attend to. And, the redhead doesn’t want this other redhead all in her business.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:15 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 183

"I'm not gonna get in anyone's way. I'll bust my ass to make sure I don't"

The shinigami smirked pointing at Elyss smirking, keeping a smirk on her face. She defiantly wanted to get stronger! So she wasn't gonna give up so easily. Hono walked with Elyss walking past the tents in the seventh division, she hadn't gotten much time to look around so she hadn't noticed just how many tents they had!

"Oh! I'm Hono! You'd better remember it! Cause you'll be hearing, about me a lot!"

The red-head smiled brightly, clearly enjoying her times with Elyss, it wasn't much but it was interesting to meet someone like Elyss, it would be so satisfying to prove to her she could become strong if she tried!

"I should probably get back to work, though it was interesting to meet you..."

With that, Hono would stop for just a second to take in what Elyss was going to say before she turned and returned to guard duty. That sure was... interesting, Elyss was weird, but Hono was curious to learn more about this girl.

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:40 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Hono.

Elyss doesn’t respond to hearing the other’s name, but she does give a quick nod. They’re here, and that means it’s time for Elyss to head on to deal with her business. Hono seems to get the gist of it all and decided to end their time together. Smart. Though, Elyss didn’t leave the other woman with any sour expression or bad words. She simply raised her hand in a passive manner.

“Yeah yeah, Hono. Grow and we’ll see if you can live up to what you spout.”

Watching the other take off, Elyss would turn and head into the Seventh Divisions foliage of tents. Her head is filled with memories of her own time growing stronger, and she couldn't help but wish Hono luck in the back of her mind. The woman’s gonna need it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum