Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Intruder Alert?   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Intruder Alert?   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Intruder Alert?   - Page 2 Empty Re: Intruder Alert?

Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:53 pm

Intruder Alert?   - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 116

Hono stopped, Elyss turned looking and gave her a death glare, Hono shivered a little. Elyss definitely was intimidating. The redhead none the less started back, not trying to let Elyss scare her. She folded her arms, as well. Leaning her head forward a little to speak.

"Elyss huh~ Sooooooo I won? I got your name~" she teased, holding this above Elyss' head. She defiantly wanted to let Elyss know that she had gotten what she wanted.

"Murasaki, you know her?" She raised an eyebrow. "What do you do with her? I train with her often." Hono explained, "You're fast, you a member of her squad?" Hono had a lot of questions that she wanted answered.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Intruder Alert?   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Intruder Alert?   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:14 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

There’s really no point in acknowledging anything that slips from Hono’s mouth, is there? Most of it was just the woman taunting and flaunting her ability to get the most basic of information out of someone by nagging them for it. Elyss would rather the conversation move forward from it and onto something more bearable. Luckily, she’s not stuck with a complete bimbo. Murasaki has been dealing with this person? Ah, that must mean there’s some credibility here, yeah? Even if this woman is starting from zero, they’re aiming to become a hero eventually. That’s respectable.

“It’s complicated. Are you going to be sticking next to me this whole walk?”

She didn’t want to get into all that funny business and hopes Hono leaves it be. She’s hoping for a miracle though. Though, the thought of it already has her frowning a bit more than she was earlier.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:06 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 128

Hono sighed, folding her arms, why was Elyss so... stubborn? She shook her head, I guess some people were not keen on giving out information? Who knew. Maybe Hono could use this as a learning experience! She could see herself getting stronger from the red-head.

"Complicated huh?" She raised an eyebrow, she would ask, but didn't wanna press the matter any further. Knowing it likely wouldn't end well. She nodded, teasing the girl. "Yep! I ain't got anything better to do!" So much for guard duty...

"So... What exactly do you do around here! I'm apart of Realm Enforcement..." The girl quickly explained, she has a lot of questions about Elyss but was a bit scared to ask. Though she walked beside the girl, looking up at her.

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:54 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Ah. Elyss probably would have never done something like that. Despite how she appears right now, she’s rather passionate about completing the duties given to her. That was a reason why she had cared just a bit about Hono’s stubbornness, but now? Well, Elyss wouldn’t have minded instilling a bit of responsibility into the nuisance buzzing next to her. Though, it’s not her place to do anything of that nature. Annoying or not, this redhead isn’t in the mood for causing any issues because she decided to handle a gnat.

“Realm Reinforcement? You? They let just about anyone defend the place, huh?”

Ah, that was a direct taunt. A callback to their earlier encounter when Elyss, far too easily, took out Hono. Also a sign that someone is still digging into things that they have no business digging into. However, Hono might just leave her alone if she gave up some information. Yeah right. This woman is still bothering her even after she went through telling her she’s not some random intruder. Answering the questions will just make this pest buzz around longer. But, maybe it’ll make the walk a bit less infuriating.

“If you must know though, I guess I’m a member of Squad 7. You’ve visited, so you probably know what the Squad does.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:59 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 107

The pink-haired girl was extremely determined, hell she didn't let anything bring her down! Hono could definitely learn a thing about responsibility.

"Shut it!" She growled at the girl. "I'm gonna try my best to get strong! I'll be just as strong as the rest of you! Mark my word!!" While Hono wasn't nearly as strong as the other members of the Gotei, she was gonna bust her butt to get stronger!

"The Earth Division huh? What is Earth like?" She would ask raising an eyebrow. She had no clue, not like she had been there before. Earth was pretty interesting to her she had several questions.

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:05 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“You have a long way to get as strong as me. Forget ever being as strong as Captain Murasaki.”

There she goes, being a bit more cruel to Hono. Why not? If the woman really desires to grow stronger, acting as a detriment should simply inspire her more. Though, no one ever told Elyss she couldn’t be strong, despite the amount of foreboding cryptic possibilities that were laid before her. But, besides that. Hono is really the only person who has actively spoken their desire to be as strong as Elyss. There’s a certain pride to that, yeah? Someone actually thinks she’s strong. That’s nice. It really makes it feel that everythings she’s been through has actually been for something and not for nothing. Still, Hono is a pest that would be better off training than tagging along.

“If ya want to see Earth, then go see it yaself. Don’t ask for my thoughts about it.”

There. Simple, yeah? If Hono is allowed to do other tasks, she should just ask for a task on Earth. Surely, she’ll be allowed to experience the planet Soul Society is connected to if she makes sense of the request. Asking Elyss would get her nowhere. Elyss doesn’t have much to say of the place besides how diverse it is. Though, Elyss couldn’t help but smirk lightly, a smug little tilt of her lips as her steely eyes focused on Hono. Her arm would move to elbow the woman following her, a bit roughly, just to prove her point over how far the other has to climb.

“Though, it has a lot of people there. Some are as strong and stronger as everyone else here. You’d probably get killed on your first visit.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:58 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 189

Quickly the girl would shake her head. Quickly speaking up, looking at Elyss. "Sure, it might take a while, but I'll get there eventually!" She wasn't gonna ley Elyss put her down like that! With a soft smile. The Shinigami would keep her head up! "So you'd better watch out! Or I'll zoom past yah!"

She didn't care what Elyss said, she didn't care! She was gonna train herself to get stronger! Cracking her knuckles as she kept walking beside Elyss.

Sure, Hono could go see Earth if she wanted, but she never had the time! Shaking her head, she rolled her eyes ignoring the comment about her going to earth.

Elyss defiantly was smug, while Elyss could easily beat Hono in a fight, Hono wasn't gonna lose in their little banter.

Hono rolled her eyes, folding her arms and shaking her head. "You sure have no hope in me huh..." She sighed. "Say what you want, I'm not as weak as you think!" She said raising her force, getting a little angry. Elyss was looking down on her, and Hono wasn't going to let it get her upsets.

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:15 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Is smug the right word? Elyss wouldn’t think of herself as smug, not after everything she’s been through. Maybe she’s a bit condescending, but that’s Hono’s fault for pissing her off when they first made contact. Elyss knows that she can be a vindictive person when it comes down to certain things, but the redhead is also really playful in calm settings such as these. Hono has yet to see Elyss in situations where one’s life is on the line. Not many know about Elyss’ conviction to fighting until the very end or how brutal her way of life is. Most only know about how much of a hard worker she is and how she doesn't seem to sweat much or show her tiredness. Is Hono the same way? Elyss wonders that a bit, but she’s not that curious to actually ask.

“Oh, I believe you can get as strong as everyone else. I did it. A poor girl in the Rukongai rising to the top. However, do ya know how many times I almost lost my life? Yeah, you’ve got guts, but are you ready to suffer because of it? Are you ready to see them spilled onto the ground before you, and are you capable of putting them back in yourself?”

Ah, a bit more of a gruesome reality check for Hono all of a sudden. This is good. The woman wants to grow, wants to rise to the top too, but is she capable of surviving the harsh mountain climate? How many times have Elyss almost died during her adventures? It has to be in the double digits. Bwah. Hono has yet to experience anything truly traumatizing, and so, her words will remain just that, words. It’ll take Hono experiencing something really crazy before Elyss will believe this woman is really convicted to growing stronger. With her gaze moving back forward, Elyss shrugged her shoulders and sighs.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:44 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 139

Smug might not be the best, but it kinda worked. Hono shook her head, not letting Elyss get into her head. She was aware that things would be bloody. She shook her head and spoke up.

"I am well aware..." She said angrily. "I wouldn't have signed up for this if I wasn't prepared!" She barked looking at her weapon. "You'll be damned to see my out right away..." She said looking down. "I"ll fight till I'm dead! So shut it! I don't care..." she crossed her arms. Shaking her head.

Hono looked at Elyss with an angry look. She was capable, well maybe not right away, but she was gritty. She wouldn't give up until she was dead. The thought of her allies dying wasn't the best... but she would try her best to keep it from happening!

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:33 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I haven’t seen much. The point of fighting is to not die ya know.”

She retorts. Eh. As if she’s one to talk. There goes a bit of her protective side showing itself for no particular reason. Of course she’d tell Hono the better option is to not die. If anyone is going to die in the midst of combat, it’s going to be her because she’d save everyone; even if it costs her her life. Though, that’s just Elyss’ outlook on such things, and, to be honest, people have been trying to change her mindset on such a thing for a while now. Heh, her experiences alone are slowly warping her suicidal tendencies.

“But, if you really have that drive to save everyone, then that’s good. What’s the point of fighting if it’s not to carry out our goals?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum