Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Mages Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting Of Mages Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting Of Mages Empty Meeting Of Mages

Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:35 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Mages 6EdIfMt

Hannah's pale eyes stared through the woman, not focusing on anything and just giving that thousand mile stare that people tended to have when traumatized, or blind. Hannah, unfortunately, was both. Her breathing started to get ragged and her hands clenched for her Zanpaktou, even though it had been a long time since she ever lost that. The woman, the mage, was a Shinigami. Was it all a cruel joke? Was she destined to be alone, forever? Sat at the apex of her craft with nobody to talk to because there was nobody she could talk to? Gods, she thought she had this all handled, but apparently not.

"I-i-i a-am-m-m s-so-r-rry Miss. Wrong house" she stammered, sweating from the stress of the situation.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Mages Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Meeting Of Mages Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting Of Mages Empty Re: Meeting Of Mages

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:16 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Meeting Of Mages 6EdIfMt

Song: Nature's Crescendo - Artist: Stardew Valley

It had only been a day or so since the mystery woman's explosive introduction to Kitarune. Rude to boot, coming in and asking all sorts of invasive, personal questions, insulting her and telling her that she wasn't even the sister to her brother. She had left without even giving her name! The magus groaned softly as she put a hand to her face, leaning back on the couch and rubbing her temples. Regardless, it was over -- that was all that mattered.

Just as she stood up and was about to head to the kitchen, she heard a knock at the door. She stopped, turning to the door and blinked a few times. Who could that be? Arianda wouldn't really bother knocking, since...it was her home, and given the entrance the woman from the other day had made, she doubted it was her -- so, who in the world could it be? An eyebrow rose as Kitarune slowly made her way to the door, opening it and seeing...a strange blonde woman, standing there.

"Um...hello? Are you looking for someone?"

Coding BY: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Mages Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting Of Mages Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:44 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Mages 6EdIfMt

Hannah's pale eyes stared through the woman, not focusing on anything and just giving that thousand mile stare that people tended to have when traumatized, or blind. Hannah, unfortunately, was both. Her breathing started to get ragged and her hands clenched for her Zanpaktou, even though it had been a long time since she ever lost that. The woman, the mage, was a Shinigami. Was it all a cruel joke? Was she destined to be alone, forever? Sat at the apex of her craft with nobody to talk to because there was nobody she could talk to? Gods, she thought she had this all handled, but apparently not.

"I-i-i a-am-m-m s-so-r-rry Miss. Wrong house" she stammered, sweating from the stress of the situation.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Mages Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Meeting Of Mages Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:50 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Meeting Of Mages 6EdIfMt

Well, whoever it was, they certainly were nervous. Kitarune hadn't even so much as moved and it felt like just the act of existing in the same vicinity as this woman was going to make her implode. It didn't even feel like the woman was looking at her, just...feeling her presence there, and it was sending her into a panic. Kitarune stood there for a few seconds, stunned before she managed to pull herself together and speak.

"H-Hey, calm down! Just tell me who you're looking for, and maybe I can help. I'm not gonna eat you or anything, yeesh..."

Sighing softly, Kitarune reached out to gently put a hand on the woman's shoulder, hopefully being able to convey her emotions, whether through her voice or her actions, but she just wanted to show that she wasn't going to hurt this woman -- for whatever reason that she was panicking like this. Was it just some kind of anxiety? Was it because she could sense the demon blood in her? Whatever the reason, she wanted to make some attempt to help her out.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:14 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Mages 6EdIfMt

Why was she panicking? The woman didn't want to hurt here, that much was clear, and even if she did, so what? Hannah could crater the entire island, reiatsu reinforcements be damned. And yet, logic be damned, she was in panick.
"Right. Of course. Why would you want to hurt me, we've never met and everything is so very long ago. It makes no sense. Which, obviously, means nothing of course, very few things in this world make sense" Hannah spoke, taking a deep breath and playing with a kido string in her hands. Solidified Reiryoku for something to play with was a neat trick.

"Sorry. Sorry. I'm Hannah Chiza, I heard there was a woman of magical prowess in the harbour and came to see for myself. It is hard to find proper conversation on Kido and Spiritual Arts in general"

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:43 am

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Meeting Of Mages 6EdIfMt

Kitarune breathed a sigh of relief as the woman started to calm down. Maybe now she'd be able to get a straight answer out of her. Giving her a warm smile as the woman took a deep breath, playing with some kind of spiritual energy string in her hands, probably as some kind of stress relief or something. Kitarune gave a small affirmative nod as she gave her name, Hannah Chiza, before introducing herself.

"Nice to meet you, Hannah, my name's Kitarune Astillon."

Overtaken with peppy energy, Kitarune gave a warm, wide smile as she rested against the doorway, putting a finger to her chin as she thought about who she was looking for. She didn't want to sound arrogant, but...she was a fairly decent magic user, in her own right, and she hadn't really heard of any other big Kido user in the Harbor.

"Um, I don't wanna be getting too big for my britches or anything, but I think you might be looking for me. My Zanpakuto revolves entirely around magic, and I've been studying and practicing Kido since I started learning Shinigami arts in the Rukongai with...an old friend."

Stepping into the house and standing aside, Kitarune gestured inside.

"Come on inside, let me get you something to drink. I'm glad you've calmed down, and if you are looking for me, then maybe we can talk about what you wanted to...well, talk about."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:07 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Mages 6EdIfMt

"Mine...used to...as well" Hannah commented, stepping inside and looking around - though she didn't actually move her head, and to Kita it felt like a wave of energy flowing through the place. Pretty nice place. Very swanky swanks. The woman must be a servant or something for the person who lived here, she was way too nice to have a house like this.

"Thank you, miss. If you would permit me a moment?" She'd ask, pressing her hands together and then lifting them up, creating a shaft of green light. "Kūkanten'i" she incanted, the green light growing brighter and brighter till it blasted a beam into the air, and in Hannah's hands was a tub of teabags. "These make for excellent tea"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:20 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Meeting Of Mages 6EdIfMt

Good, she was at least getting somewhere now. Kitarune breathed another sigh of relief as the woman started to come inside, only for the mage's eyebrow to raise at the sudden surge of energy flowing through the house. Was she blind? That had to be the answer -- Hannah's gaze had never felt on her, it always felt like she was just staring right through her. She was acknowledging her presence and she knew where she was, but she never made any form of eye contact.

But, she didn't dare bring it up -- certainly not so casually, and certainly not after moments of meeting the damn woman, that would have just been rude. So, moving to the kitchen and quietly taking out two cups from the cupboard, setting them down on the counter before moving back to the table to see if Hannah had anything specific that she wanted. Kitarune's jaw nearly dropped at the next sudden surge of energy and power that Hannah released, speaking in Kitarune's mother tongue to cast a spell she had never seen or heard of before, only in passing when Katsuhiko had taught her about Kido.

With a sudden flash of light, it was as if Kitarune had blinked, and then, suddenly, Hannah was holding a tub of teabags. The Archmage wordlessly took it into her hands, staring at it in awe. She wasn't wrong, it would make for good tea, and Kitarune slowly moved to the kitchen, setting the tub down and taking out two of the teabags and wasting no time in preparing the drinks, carefully taking the cups over to her and setting it down in front of her, pulling out her chair and sitting down across from the blind woman, before suddenly exclaiming:

"How the hell did you...do that?!"

She had hardly begun to unlock her Shikai, barely tapping into the potential that her Zanpakuto had, according to Katsuhiko before they split apart, and this woman just...cast some kind of spatial manipulation spell like it was nothing! She had just brought a tub of tea bags out of thin air, meanwhile, she was still working on her magic circles, and the most impressive things she could do right now was: use her Zanpakuto as a conduit for her spells, link spells together, and manipulate her Zapakuto in a small variety of ways. It didn't even begin to cover the small number of things that she was learning from Majin and her demonic magic.

As if she had cast the spell on Kitarune herself, she felt compelled to know more about what Hannah just did.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:41 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Mages 6EdIfMt

"Ohh, that. I was born with an exceptionally powerful Reiryoku. So powerful in fact, that without any control over it, I would have caused serious harm to my parents by naturally leaking it out. So unbeknownst even to myself, I supressed it inside. I wouldn't say it was the wrong thing to do, but it did me no favours. Raging inside, it thrashed my body to pieces, causing excruciating pain, and crippling my body's development. So I grew up weak and constantly ill. Even into Shin'o, I had little in the way of physique.

All that was left was to focus on Kido. So I did, everything I could get my hands on was read, tested, and experimented with. And so I did, my life steeped in Kido. I had no desire for Captaincy or any sort of rank, I just wanted to study. Through a combination of my charm and their pity, I managed to get everything there was to know about Kido. And then started to make new things to know about Kido" Hannah would hold out her hand and release a mist from it. It was an invigorating mist, that seemed to soak into Kitarune's body and get about fixing cuts and bruises about her body.

"So between those two, Kido holds no bars for me. I can make Kido as I so desire, hide a spell under the incantation of another spell, and freely use Forbidden Kido. Called such not so much because it is illegal, but because it is hard to use and easy to screw up. They used to call me The Grand Witch back in Kokuyuteshi. Which is somewhat embarrassing to lay claim to such a haughty title"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:17 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Meeting Of Mages 6EdIfMt

Resting her chin on the palm of her hand as she slid her chair in, taking her cup in her hands and taking a small sip from it as she listened to Hannah. She hadn't really been born with any talent aside from her being able to pick up on weaponry easily, so hearing someone having been born with extraordinary spiritual power was something new, and it was interesting to hear. But, a chill went down her spine at the mention of the dangers of it. She silently thanked whatever gods existed for only having a natural affinity toward weapons.

But, as Hannah held out her hand and released some kind of mist from it, Kitarune tensed up at first, but relaxed as she saw the mist slowly repairing cuts and bruises along her body, leaving only some minor scars from her time in the Rukongai. Her gaze went back to Hannah, and a warm smile spread across her face. With her having such prowess in Kido, despite the haughty title from whatever that place or faction was that she mentioned, Kitarune had quickly become excited about meeting her.

"Wow...you're really that good with Kido? Hey, um...could you teach me some? I've been slowly learning more about Kido from what an old friend in the Rukongai taught me, and since my Zanpakuto almost relies on it, it's always good to learn more when you can, right?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum