Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv)

Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:02 pm

Honorable Vizard

Laskt Matiche

"Good to hear" Laskt said simply, carefully setting the fragile teacup aside on a nearby table and marshaling his energy reserves to maximum capacity. The knight was unsure of exactly where this little training session was going, but he was sure it would involve great struggle.

The Vizard made a small sound of astonishment as Ulv casually summoned a Cero without even adorning her mask, the raw energy of the thing making his skin crawl. "I did not know that was possible Madame Ulv, I zought zat I required ze Mask to summon any of my Hollow powers. I assumed zat it was only adorning ze Mask zat allowed a connection between us." Laskt admitted, frowning. As sudden as the explanation was, he supposed it did make sense. If Tozat truly had no access to his energy without the addition of the mask, then he shouldn't have been able to hear his voice. An oversight perhaps.

Laskt shook his head, "I continue to be impressed of your partnership with Madame Hvit."He said wrly, shaking his head slowly. The Shinigami stood then, cracking his knuckles before pausing abrubtly and turning to his teacher, "Should I....try a Cero? I am not sure how bad it would be if I failed."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv)

Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:35 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Mmm, me and Hvit have been together for years now. Plus, I wasn't joking about the magical gem bit, so we got along quickly because if we fought each other during that time there would be no each other left to bicker. As for the mask, well. It is initially. To start, your control over the energy and how much you can use is miniscule, so you need to pull on your Mask for the catalyst to connect the two. But as you grow, it becomes easier to call some energy without putting your mask on. The Mask will always be an aid, you will always pull more power with it on than off, but eventually you won't need it to do hollow stuff"

She'd then launch her empty cup over her shoulder, the loud clunk ringing out as it bounced off the wall and clattered into the sink.
"As for what would happen if you failed to maintain cohesion of your Cero...well, ever miscast a Kido? Same thing. For now, just find the Hollow in your own reiatsu and try to guide it to a certain point. It won't get you anywhere or do anything, but it will make you more familiar with the energy you are working with. And adapt your body to hollow energy so that a sudden influx of it won't cause any negative repercussions if you work diligently"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:54 pm

PREPARE TO ENTER THE VIZARD'S POST

Laskt grimaced,"It sounds like a horrific situation Madame Ulv, ze 'being hunted by a raving doctor' bit zat is." The knight said, interlacing his fingers in his lap as he listened to his teacher's lecture. The provided information was interesting to say the very least: Laskt had spent so much. time worrying about the philosophy of his powers instead of exactly how it worked. Indeed, he still had to crush the urge to simply deny them once more, but his promise to his Captain still pushed him forward.

"So ze mask eventually becomes a simple Reiatsu booster?" Laskt asked, a slight note of incredulity entering his voice. Every time the Vizard had activated his own mask, it had been under traumatic circumstances and the danger had been extreme. To think that to some Vizards it was merely another tool such as a Zanpaktou's Shikai was hard to fathom.

Laskt's thoughtful face twitched in amusement as he watched his host casually toss the delicate teacup at full force at the wall, only for it to bounce off harmlessly. The strange durability of Miniatumi was amusing at times, as well as quite useful apparently.

"Just like a miscast Kido huh? I suppose it is a good thing I have quite a bit of practice with zose zen." Laskt tried to joke, grinning slightly at his poor attempt at humor. "So a Cero is zat simple? Funny, with how powerful zey can become I figured it would be a lot more complex zan zat somehow." Laskt admitted, closing his eyes and attempting to follow Ulv's instructions.

Laskt's power was like an aging river, still mighty but stunted by the passage of time. Centuries ago the river had raged with mighty force, but Tozat's awakening had rather neutered that, forcing him to practically start his growth anew. The Reiatsu was almost purely dregs of his Zanpaktou, the energy so pure that it was almost painful. The knight's brow furrowed as he intensified his search, searching for the black fury that had filled him every time Tozat had strained at his chains.

Slowly, every so slowly, Laskt's left arm raised, faint hints of purplish energy pulsing at his fingertips, but not nearly enough to do anything of importance. Stubbornly, Laskt continued to carefully trickle the energy in, scrutinizing the energy for any hint of unnatural influence. It was obvious, at this rate, the scraps of energy Laskt was allowing through would never form a Cero.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:13 pm

"Mask is always a reiatsu booster, darling. Just eventually you are as much Hollow as they are Shinigami, so you can both do each other's tricks without needing it. That mask will always facilitate a stronger flow between you and him, which is why using it when you are young is a risky proposition since you are opening the flood gates. But when you truly grasp it and it becomes a none-issue, when the power is yours to command as you will. Then you can make some interesting shit like this"

She'd lift her feet up and then don her Noble White Fangs. A brilliant, beautiful pair of white knee-high boots condensed onto her legs, along with her lupine hollow mask, that glowed bright yellow with veins of power. Just being close to such a thing made a person vibrate from the power they put off, like standing too close to a huge bass speaker. It only lasted a few seconds, and then Ulv dropped them again.

"But that's only for super down the line. Dream and reach, young Laskt. But make sure you keep your footing"

Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:43 pm

Honorable Vizard

Laskt Matiche

Laskt grunted softly, allowing his arm to fall to his side. He could feel the Hollow energy, manipulate it, but nervousness held him back from actually committing. It was silly: he could probably fire a Cero with his Mask on and pour everything he had into it and it would barely chip the tea cup at his side. Laskt was a creature of old habits however, and it still didn't feel right to actually give in at this stage, at least without more practice.

"So ze synchronization is how one acquires Hollow abilities as well? Ze regeneration and ze Garganta?" Laskt asked, a gloved hand moving unconsciously to his chest, a chest that bore a stitched map of scars old and new. If he could gain access to a Hollow's High Speed Regeneration it could potentially help the Combat Division's major manpower shortage.

Laskt's eyes widened as Ulv displayed the powers of her Hollow, feeling the raw power it emanated. His Mask granted him power, sure, but it was nothing even close to the boost majestic white boots seemed to give Ulv. Did mastery of Hollow powers make the gap this extreme? The knight shook his head, inclining his head towards his teacher "I will do my best Madame Ulv. I hope one day I can reach such heights and repay ze help you have given me." He said, his voice sincere.

"Sadly I must return to Soul Society: my Captain requires me to complete ze paperwork he finds so boring. Zank you for the tea, and the advice Madame Ulv." Laskt said, turning to leave, before seeming to remember something. "I do not wish to pry about your condition, but know zat if zere is anything in my power zat I can do to help, you only have to ask."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:11 pm

"Not so sure how regeneration works for scars, but yes. Sychronization is how one acquires Hollow abilities" She'd then get up and pat the man on the head, laughing softly to his offer. "As cute as that is, don't worry about it. Anything that is within your power is so within my power it's not even a mention. Focus on yourself, only when you truly grasp what it is within your heart and know that which is I, should you offer a hand in aid.

If you rush too quickly, and don't have the ability to help, then you could hurt them, yourself, or both. And that's not really helpful" Ulv counselled, leaning against the air.

"So, you want a Garganta back, or you popping out personally?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum