Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) Left_bar_bleue0/0Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) Empty Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv)

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:44 pm

Honorable Vizard

Laskt Matiche

Laskt's small room was exactly fifteen paces by seventeen paces square. The three windows shone light upon the almost spartan quarters, possessing little more than a made bed, a rough wooden chair and knotted desk covered with a variety of papers sorted into piles depending on category and degree of completion.

The Vizard grunted, shaking his dark hair out of his eyes as he forced himself to stop. Distracting his mind by focusing on the mundane was a juvenile stall tactic and he knew it, however he supposed one never truly grew out of putting off the inevitable. He didn't exactly like the idea of bothering one of the universe's most powerful beings for help again, but he didn't exactly have a lot of alternatives. Vizards were rare in the first place and powerful ones even more so, let alone the caliber needed to ensure one of Chikai no Uragiru's tantrums didn't cause an excess of property damage. Before his mind could run through another batch of 'what-ifs', Laskt grabbed his Zanpaktou off its wall mounting and buckled it to his waist, quietly closing the door behind him.

Out of politeness and desire to avoid a stir, Laskt exited the Senkaimon on Minatumi's well-traveled beaches. He passed through the city at a decent clip, not bothering to even attempt hiding his Reiatsu this time. Ulv knew he was here, and more than likely knew what he came for. The only hard part about asking was the pride swallowing required, and even that was inconsequential at this point.

The Vizard stared up at the mansion, gathering his thoughts and wits. He raised his hand to knock at the door, frowning as he felt the miniscule ping of another Reiatsu beyond Ulv's overpowering quantity. Laskt hesitated for a split second, wondering if he was interrupting something, before mentally shrugging and carefully knocking on the door. If Ulv was truly busy, he could just come back later, right?
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) Empty Re: Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv)

Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:34 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

The door would swing open, and there was Ulv. Beautiful and powerful as she had ever been, but with a strange new addition. On her shoulders, hanging on by two handfuls of hair, was a baby, a little older than a year. The baby looked at Laskt, and then let go of the hair to make grabby hands for Laskt, wanting to hug the new man. Though, losing her grip caused her to fall backwards and start to plummet to the ground.

Not that that was any trouble, Ulv seemed to turn into water as she dipped, twisting as she dropped down and catch the baby before she hit the ground.
"Hey Laskt. You wanna hug Baby Ulv?" she asked, looking up at the man and giving a grin.

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) Left_bar_bleue0/0Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:57 pm

PREPARE TO ENTER THE VIZARD'S POST

True to form, the door burst open, revealing Ulv in all of her energy and glory. What drew the Vizard's attention though, was the adorable baby holding on to her hair like a set of golden reins. A rare grin split Laskt's face as he stared at the baby, only to turn into pure horror as the child began to plummet towards the ground. His hands shot forward as fast as he could move them without harming the baby, but Ulv was even faster, managing to scoop her child neatly out of the air before any harm was done.

"If you do not mind Madame Ulv, I would love to." Laskt responded, sighing in relief and gingerly taking the child from Ulv's arms. "I must apologize, if I had known you were having a child I would have brought a gift, or at least come at a better time." The knight apologized, carefully supporting the baby's head with one gloved hand. "She looks very healzy at least, I am happy for you." Laskt said, clearing his throat suddenly. "Perhaps I should come back later? I would hate to interrupt your time wiz her."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Laskt on Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Centuries in the Making (Ask/Ulv) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:23 pm

"I'll never turn away a student, Laskt. Come in, come in. Baby Ulv needs to meet new people anyway. She likes making use of her grabbing hands" Ulv would explain, leading him into the room and flicking the kettle on. Having been away so long, Laskt would be rather immediate in his notice that Ulv was diminished. While still a flame, blazing away hot and feverant, she was more like a great bonfire than The Sun Itself as she was before. Such a massive diminishing was, worrying.

"How's the hollow? Little tyke behaving itself, or you still have trouble?"

Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:23 pm

Honorable Vizard

Laskt Matiche

"If you are sure Madame Ulv, I appreciate it." Laskt replied gratefully, following his fellow Vizard into the house with her child in his arms. The baby tugged at the Shinigami's clothes with questing fingers, attempting to touch his face but falling just short of her intended goal. Laskt allowed himself another tight smile before hooking a chair with his foot and sinking gratefully into it.

"It has been a while hasn't it Madame Ulv. I remember seeing you at Captain Shinryu's training meeting I believe. You seemed....well." Laskt trailed off lamely, suddenly remembering his 'teacher's' expression when charging a massive cero at said Captain. He coughed awkwardly, clearing his throat before continuing on. "Speaking of, is everyzing alright? I do not mean to belittle you but your energy seems a little less potent since last I came." Laskt asked, his expression turning serious. The effect was somewhat ruined by Baby Ulv prying his silver badge of office from his black robe, examining it with a confused expression on her face.

"As for my Hollow, zat is actually what I came here to ask about. I have been working on it for a while, and alzough him and I are not allies or friends, I have at least gained some small measure of control over him." Laskt explained, remembering long days of toil under Yoshitsune's watchful eye."I will be honest, I am vastly uncomfortable wiz asking zis but I do not wish to run away from ze problem any longer." The knight said, his voice growing quieter.

"You are ze most powerful Vizard of which I am aware. Will you teach me how to harness my Hollow powers Madame Ulv?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:38 pm

"Haha, well? I nearly wiped half the barracks off the face of the Earth. Technically. Sort of. I didn't really, I just wanted to see the shit squirm in front of it, but Abalia didn't take any chances. Which, is understandable, and brilliant. Now you know she won't hesitate to protect people, even from a woman she is so very close to"

Ignoring the first question for a moment and pondering, she'd hook her chin for a moment and then look to Laskt.
"My energy shit later. Harnessing hollow powers is kind of risky right now. You'll want a solid grasp of them, both the being that exists within your soul and the energy that runs through you now. However well you get along with your Hollow, you still risk a Takeover if you lose control of that energy. A Takeover is not always as the name suggests, but could just be your mind getting overwhelmed by the negativity saturated in your Hollow energy, and driving you on to base impulse. You'll want to feel out the energy and gently get used to the flow before you start to harness it"

She'd pour two cups of tea and hover them on plumes of air as she walked back over to Laskt.
"Alternatively, steal a magic gem from a doctor who then becomes madly obsessed with you and enter into a several year life or death situation where you bond with your Hollow over the mutual desire to not die horribly"

Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:13 pm

Honorable Vizard

Laskt Matiche

Laskt inwardly pursed his lips at Ulv's comment, but not a hint of it touched his face. Personally he had felt that Captain Shinryu was well within his rights to organize the training session as he pleased, but then again the man was fairly reluctant to take advice. That didn't mean, however, that the Vizard didn't respect the green-haired Shinigami a lot for withstanding a battle-ready Ulv with such aplomb.

Shaking the past from his brain, Laskt would listen attentively as his 'teacher' explained the basics of harnessing a Hollow's energy. The Vizard shivered slightly as Ulv mentioned takeovers, sliding his thumb over a long scar on his wrist, a memento of his encounter with the fallen Spider Vizard he had met in the ruins of Beijing. "I am....regrettably familar wiz ze process you describe Madame Ulv, do not worry. I will not do anything foolish." He reassured her, "So ze very energy itself is corrupting? I zought it was just ze Hollow's raw influence zat one has to watch for." It was a sobering thought, that even without Chikai's direction he could fall to baser impulses. The knight's brow furrowed in thought, accepting the cup of tea from his host with a smile and a thank you.

He chuckled darkly at Ulv's last statement, "I do not know my Hollow very well, but I feel comfortable in saying zat neither of us would prefer to go down that route if at all possible. So is it just a matter of slow practice to leash the energy without succumbing to its dangers? Ze only problem I see wiz zat is zat my powers are rather all or nothing. Ze few times I have experienced ze powers of a Vizard it has poured out of me all at once like a raging river. I do not know how I could feel zat out 'gently' Madame Ulv."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:35 pm

"Of course it is corrupting. It's not yours. It won't be yours for a very long time. Anything not a part of you needs dealing with. Eat the wrong flower, you'll die. Eat too much, you'll die. Drink the wrong thing, you'll die. Drink too much, you'll die. The Hollow will prod you to do things it wants to do, but the energy has no such mind. Though your Hollow might encourage you to start a fire, the flame you light cares not for anything but burning"

Taking a sip of her tea, she'd give Laskt a smile as he exclaimed his worry for how quickly and powerfully his Vizard energy came and went.
"You are about the time when you are ready to learn your Zanpaktou's name and unleash your Shikai. You'll find that too pours out of you all at once like a raging river. Hard, fast, and quick, it will be powerful and then burn out before you even know what you are doing. That's fine, all powers do that the first time, but with every release you learn more. If you are worried, Commander Sessouin-Kyoraku can give you someone to watch you while you work on it. Or, I can provide the same if you don't wanna bother Abalia"

Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:12 pm

Honorable Vizard

Laskt Matiche

Laskt nodded, "I suppose that makes sense. It wouldn't make sense to be granted such power if it didn't come with a price. Zis might sound strange, but it is comforting somehow zat even ze energy of Hollows requires discipline and effort to master." The Vizard said, taking a deep appreciative sip of Ulv's tea, supporting an explorative baby with the other. "How would you recommend experiencing ze power flow slowly zen? Fully drawing upon ze power does not seem like a good way to get used to it."

The Vizard winced then, when Ulv spoke of the power of Shikai, scratching the back of his neck and seemingly reluctant to speak for a few moments. "In ze interests of keeping our discussion clear, I feel I must tell you that I achieved Shikai long ago, so I can somewhat understand what you are talking about." Laskt said carefully, "Irregardless I would prefer it if you were to watch over me, if you are not too busy with this little one. It is not that I do not trust my Captain or Captain Commander it is just that I wish for my initial attempts at control to be a little less....public."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:48 am

"Then be comforted knowing there is no energy in the universe you can immediately master. Everything requires work, and everything requires putting the time in. As for the flow of energy.." she'd heft Baby Ulv off her shoulders and put her on the ground, at which point the bundle of energy immediately scurried off at a rapid crawl.

Then, she'd lift her finger and charge a Cero around it, holding it for a few seconds before letting it fade.
"Even without your mask on, Hollow energy is in you now. So you can access it whenever you want, the mask just facilitates a higher level of energy flow and allows you to use your Hollow's attributes. Like, I can't actually use an Oscura, that's too complicated for me. Energy manipulation has always been a flaw of mine. So I can only fire one when I put my mask on and Hvit is directing the Ceros, since she's a lot better at it than I am"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum