Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 4 Empty Re: Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro)

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:49 pm
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 4 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

Well, he’s not going to let it end like that, right? There’s no way he’s going to let it end like that. He’s a lot of things: lazy, comical, and boring looking. However, underneath all of that, he’s not a loser. All his life he’s been losing, and now that he’s finally succeeding and walking down a path that won’t end in his death, he’s not going to just let something like this ruin his ego.

“Let’s go, Teach.”

He’s not even going to respond to her teases. They aren’t important. Once he stood up, he’s reaching for her hand, no questions asked. The next second, he’s pulling her down the street back towards the Academy. She’s never seen him like this, no one has. His red eyes have never been this clear and determined, his jaw set grimly. It’s a bit frightening, if not a bit startling. But, Shiro has something he has to do and nothing’s going to stop him.

“Miss Kuchiki. Just hold on for a bit. I won’t let this evening end like this.”

In a blur, they’re back at the lecture hall and Shiro had let go of her hand while making a beeline for his bag. It’s obvious what he’s doing by now, but whatever. Getting his wallet, the little amount that the ramen cost, and a bit extra, is soon held out before Miss Kuchiki. Funny how he had planned to not pay, but, for some reason, is making a big fuss about it. He doesn’t really know why, but he wants Miss Kuchiki to not think of him as sucking that much.

“I’m a lot of things, Miss Kuchiki, but I won’t be labeled a disappointment… Not again… So, here. I know this is lame, but what kind of guy would I be if I let someone else handle my bill like that, especially you of all people? So, even if it’s too late, here…”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 4 Empty Re: Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro)

Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:49 am
Betting it on a Name (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 4 EBtDgNS

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

Oh. Well, it was good that Rukia was used to keeping up with people by now, otherwise she might've been a little bit annoyed about being more or less dragged all the way back to her classroom. Then again, she was still a little annoyed when they got there.

Part of Rukia wanted to turn down the money. After all, he was a student, and for her that sort of bill was more or less just pocket change. But it wouldn't be that simple, and she knew that. If she told him to keep it, she'd be hurting his pride, telling him "no, it's fine that you disappointed me back there." And, despite his demeanor, she could see that he was trying. So, with an inward sigh, Rukia took the money from Shiro's hand, slipping it into her bag without much hesitation.

"Thanks for the meal, then. I'll have to make it up to you when we're out in the field. I know my way around a camp stove pretty well, you know."

She wouldn't linger on those feelings of disappointment or doubt. They wouldn't help him, that much she felt more than qualified to say.

END POST | PAY ATTENTION, CLASS

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum