Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Seasoned Member
Joined : 2019-02-28
Posts : 1615
Age : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Left_bar_bleue0/0Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig

Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:53 am

Jefferson | Delta 2


“Yaksha, buddy. Pal. Friend. Can I call you that? As if your opinion matters though. Listen, listen. Listen good.”

As if shedding his lax exterior, Jenkins expression soured quickly, his lips curling downwards while his eyes filled with enough malice to silence a pack of starved wolves. His stature straightened, his hands moving behind his back, gripping onto one another as if to restrain himself. Without a moment's hesitation, he took slow steps towards Yaksha, stopping right before the Hollow. Then, he chuckled, darkly.

“Who the Hell do you think you are? Walk into my camp, try and play diplomat with us, and dare to speak heinously as if you hold even a speck of power against our ideals…”

Pausing as it there were more to be said, the general simply shook his head and turned away from Yaksha, returning to his men.

“We move out!” He yells to his charges, the Vandenreich quickly getting into gear to leave towards Jefferson. Jenkins spares Yaksha another glance before he begins moving with his men towards the city. With nothing but the sounds of footsteps as their music, the march to Jefferson felt like an eternity, but it only lasted for about 20 minutes. Desolation stood before them, a world terraformed by the act of one. Old buildings that once stood tall reduced to nothing but smoldering debris. It is a true graveyard.

Jenkins, staring out at it all, would put his finger to his ear and make contact with the other squads. The wait for everyone to get into place did not take long, and the green light for the operation to begin came. Turning to his men, he only nodded and took the first steps into the city. He would not risk their lives, using himself as a test subject to see what traps awaited them. Nothing. Strange. Just like the reports, activity in Jefferson seemed to have halted for no reason whatsoever. Raising his hand and waving, he would signal for the rest of the squad to follow behind him. However, about halfway through, something occurred, something horrible occurred.

As only half the members of his squad stepped into the city, a sudden spike of energy pulsed through the city. Demonic in nature, the energy seemed to spawn right around their feet, but the sudden gurgled scream would pull all their eyes towards one soldier, his body sliced in two vertically. Rising up, right between them, a barrier of energy began to form, heading upwards and curving like into a dome that reached its pinnacle at the center of the city, their destination. However, Jenkins’ attention was on the half of the man who fell forward, his organs spilling from his body as blood pooled underneath him. Then, his attention is on half of his soldiers that waiting outside the barrier that had formed, his squad crippled by half in just one blow.

“Tear down this barrier! Make a hole!” He commanded to the others as they all prepared to assault the barrier at once. However, the world screeched, shaking all around them. The sky became littered with rifts as giant white hands began to tear open reality: Gagantas.

“Get out of the way!” He yelled to the troops outside the barrier, but it was too late as the giant foot of a Gillian stomped down on his men. Suddenly, the sky is filled with Gillians, standing outside the barrier, still as statues. They made no move to attack those inside the barrier, but the intentions behind their presence is clear. This operation really was a trap, and they’ve been corralled like farm animals.

END POST | YOU GON DIE
Gamma
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 2927
Age : 22
Location : Good Question.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty Re: Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:40 am
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Nice

Yugiri

Now this was something she did not want to deal with on her fine day off, she had already made it into the outskirts of the city and was following along the debris that would've once been rooftops while keeping her eyes peeled when she felt the energy bubbling up, something was about to go down. She fixed her gaze on the scene below, the squad- Was that a little girl? Yugiri didn't even sense any reiatsu coming off her. They wouldn't, they would?

There was no time to waste thinking, she'd use instinct. A flash goddess couldn't waste time trying to think about something, they had to think faster than they could step and Yugiri could step quite fast.

What a pain in the butt, if she saved this kid she'd feel like she was taking her on as baggage. A responsibility, was that really what she wanted? No. Then again, she didn't exactly have a say in trying to suppress her body's instinctual motion. Even if she wanted to debate it further, Yugiri moved to fast to actually find the solution.

Instead she dropped down in a flash, amongst the chaotic formation of the group that had just lost half its numbers. Her appearance was brief most probably would think it was a mirage but there was definitely the missing form of Ira who she grabbed and jumped away and got out of sight in the broken building which she could peer out and assess the situation from while hoping her little act of snatching the kid wouldn't throw them off too much for what came next.

She didn't want to reveal herself too hastily until she had a better picture of the situation, even if the little girl would probably not appreciate her bold choice of action. She did her best to shush her and hope she got the idea of being quiet so she could watch.

AS FAST AS LIGHTNING | END POST

__________________
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Gamma_Signature
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig CHARACTER_LISTDelta 2: Jefferson City Shindig GRAPHICS_THREADDelta 2: Jefferson City Shindig TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Experienced Member
Joined : 2021-03-13
Posts : 515
Age : 26
Location : UK

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Left_bar_bleue0/0Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty Re: Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:54 am
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Sterne20

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | STERNRITTER

Alastair had fortunately been at the forefront of the group, a choice he had made willingly to keep his eye out for the first sign of danger. A black feeling had already begun to settle in his gut when the demonic pulse went up, and he was perhaps the only member of the company whose gaze did not turn to gawk at the bifurcated soldier. He was already focused on the source of the energy, a hand outstretched and ready to call for his Spirit Weapon, until the sky began to fill with Gillians. Only then did he turn back, looking on as the rearguard were so bluntly decimated.

Immediately he regretted the morbid feeling of relief that he felt when he saw that the Gagantas were only on the outside of this freshly materialised barrier, but there was no time for guilt in a warzone. Half of his ragtag squad was already dead, but at least Jenkins and Ira were still alive so that was something.

He felt through the glove of his Leidan Hant, slowly but methodically gathering up the Reishi to materialise Falke in its bow form. Whatever was waiting for them inside Jefferson, it knew that they were here and it was not in the business of playing fair.

"What are your orders General? Are we still trying to break out or pressing forward? If we're lucky, the other teams might have made it inside as we--"

His voice cut off as he suddenly lost sight of Ira, he vanished in a flash of movement that Alastair had barely caught from the corner of his eye. Was it the monster that had summoned the barrier? Surely it wouldn't be so sadistic as to target the small child first? Ira hardly had a spiritual presence, but he reached out all the same and tried to sense which direction they had gone.

When the skies open | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love
Joined : 2017-05-11
Posts : 3093
Age : 25
Location : The beach :)

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Left_bar_bleue16000/1Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty Re: Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig

Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:19 am
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Yo8iebf

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ah, damn it. Well, wasn't this the pits? Ira could only sigh in a way that probably sounded fairly out of place coming from a young girl's mouth, more exasperated and tired of the situation than necessarily terrified by it. Was it concerning? Well, yes, obviously. But Ira was well past the point of tucking his tail between his legs and running, so--

Oh. Well, he'd gotten picked up now, hadn't he? He almost thought to yell at whoever'd thought of just grabbing him without a warning, but then he actually got a look at her. Hey, now this was what he'd come down to Jefferson for. Other than the whole chance to stretch his legs a bit, but you know, it seemed like he might've been a little out of his league now. Oh well, Ira wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

He almost thought to thank her overexaggeratedly for the save, but that would probably put him in her bad graces after she'd just told him to shush. So, instead, he did what any terrified young girl would do, and held himself nice and close to Yugiri's chest.

For safety reasons, of course.

END POST | ANTI-HOLLOW DENIM
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member
Joined : 2016-11-13
Posts : 561

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty Re: Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig

Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:57 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele




A lot happened in a very short period. They began to split up the two of them, likely as some manner of way to try and provoke Yaksha and see how he'd respond to their goading, or to give them an excuse to strike him and justify it as "disobeying orders" or something similar. The tactics of well-trained militaries were not something foreign or confusing to Yaksha at all, so their motives and objecives were as obvious as if they had shone them on a spotlight high in the sky. Even so, the fact that Calypso was about to enter a highly-contested area, where any number of fatal outcomes waited, as well as band of individuals that would gladly take advantage of an opportunity to bury a knife in a back.

He may well have made some comment on their attempts to insult their guests, or bothered to dislodge some archaic sense of guest-right that they'd no doubt laugh about if mentioned, if not for the sudden intervention of the third party he had vouched for, chiefly on a whim. Though he hadn't expected anything of this sort, it wasn't something unfamiliar to him; he'd housed a room inside of himself for some time, one that contained quite a lot of information on quite a lot of people and places and things up to now. Now there was simply an adjoining room, one where two people could hear him. Though it was a completely black void, he imagined it as a very well-maintained waiting room, complete with comfortable chairs and alcohol.

And even in this place, the child couldn't talk, it seemed. They simply reacted by gesture, prompting Yaksha to think back his own reaction; a very simple image of a figure, with two hands spread, shoulders jerking upwards for a second. Followed a split second later by Calypso speaking, Yaksha could already tell this would serve very ably as a form of communication that the Vandenreich couldn't hack or easily keep tabs on.

"General, I have a vague idea of what your plans are for this country, but I cannot in the slightest fathom how giving away the inadequacies of your information network factors into them."

Saying nothing else, he simply walked alongside the others, watching with grim poise as a man was bifurcated by a barrier, and then a split second later as the sky began to fill with unexpected, unprompted garganta. They couldn't all have linked to the same place physically; this many menos gathered in hueco mundo would've probably make Hallibel seek them out and smack them down almost immediately. And there weren't other places they could all lie in wait unseen, really. Which implied they too had some way of communicating, and some sort of trigger.

Which meant there was leadership here. Someone trying to treat hollows as beasts of burden again. Flashbacks to the third world war caused Yaksha to inhale slightly, and had one been able to see his face they likely would've noticed a twitching nerve on his forehead. Instead, all that happened was that his wings flared outwards, and his claws balled together, as he closed his eyes, allowing the two green lights within his mask's sockets to wink out, as he reached out mentally, trying to feel any weakening in the holes of reality near this place. Opening frequent or constant gargantas left an imprint, one that he'd normally be able to feel pretty heavily. This barrier in the way put a damper on that, but only very slightly.

I'll be giving you as precise a sense of our location as you can, Calypso. There are casualties here, ones that can possibly be saved. Do not fall for whatever they throw at you, remember that our goals here are not mutually exclusive. They want for it to be so, but there is no reason we both cannot win.

"I don't imagine that request about the barrier was directed at me, General. Were I to let hollows in here with us, you'd no doubt see that as me taking their side. I will instead resolve to find out who is pulling their strings."
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]


Last edited by Yaksha on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Seasoned Member
Joined : 2019-02-28
Posts : 1615
Age : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Left_bar_bleue0/0Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty Re: Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:56 am

Jefferson | Delta 2


His reasoning for taking down the barrier is gone, his men squashed like flies right before his eyes. General Jenkins paused. The Menos sat still, ignoring them as they sat within the barrier. Closing his eyes, a silent prayer for the ones who have died and for the ones who remain is given. The next moment he is stepping out from everyone, staring into the city. Placing his hand on the earpiece in his ear, he begins messaging the other parties of the exact details of what has occurred. A back and forth commence before he nods and turns back to everyone.

“We continue on with the operation. Everyone tighten up. I want two look-outs on each cardinal direction. The rest form together into a group in the center, weapons at the ready. Yaksha, I want you to stay behind the group and use whatever means you have at your disposal to keep the few that remain safe. We have suffered great casualties already and must proceed with caution. Whatever is here knows what’s going on.”

With that said, his eyes move to Yaksha. Of course, he looks upon the Hollow with a bit of disdain. Still, he prioritizes everyone else’s lives over his personal content. Speaking of the Hollow, Yaksha’s attempts at following where the Gargantas led to would prove his vision blacking out and witnessing the feint outline of a castle that seemed to float in nothingness. The next second, his vision is forcibly snatched until two glowing orbs are staring back at him, but that is all before whatever he saw blurred and filled Yaksha’s mind with complete darkness.

Waiting for everyone to file into position, General Jenkins took the lead and began forward. He couldn’t help but notice that Ira is gone. Did the man also perish? Ah, but another failure on his part. Either way, standing around will get them nowhere but a possible faster death. Strangely enough, everything is quiet. The walk through the ruined city proved, almost, pleasant, if one ignored the old smell of soot and magma. However, the figure of, what appears to be, a human causes for Jenkins to speak.

“Unidentified up ahead.” He spoke to everyone as they neared the figure. Closer inspection revealed that there are more than one people. Yet, none of them moved. In fact, they are all perfectly stilled and not even people. Stone statues of what appears to be a tragic scene of people running from something soon surround the party as they continued forward. Jenkins is unsure of what to make of this. Each statue is doing something different, some cowering on their hands and knees while some are forever stuck running. Could these be actual people that were caught so long ago and forever petrified? It is probably best if they continue forward without delay.

END POST | YOU GON DIE

Gamma
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 2927
Age : 22
Location : Good Question.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty Re: Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig

Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:13 am
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Nice

Yugiri

She had thought it prudent to utilise kyokko to conceal her and Ira, just for additional precaution to handle the issue of someone detecting her reiatsu. There was another quick assessment while trying to ignore the kid that was snuggling into her, as long as she was quiet for the moment. Yugiri's eyes were on the group, no one really seemed to focus too hard on the missing Ira, that was really peculiar to her. Not as peculiar as the fact that the squad was so diverse; humans, quincy, demons and even a hollow. Now that was one she might disagree with, all were fine except the hollows.

Yugiri stayed in the little hidey hole with Ira, tracking the goup via reikaku and focusing on the environment to try and predict any further setups. Assuming that Ira didn't squirm to much or carry on, she was fine to just stay there until she had to pop into action like the cool and mysterious heroine she was. On one hand, she did think to ask why they had let a powerless little girl on such a dangerous mission but she was also trying to avoid making noise and to shush her and then start talking herself was pretty hypocritical.

AS FAST AS LIGHTNING | END POST

__________________
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Gamma_Signature
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig CHARACTER_LISTDelta 2: Jefferson City Shindig GRAPHICS_THREADDelta 2: Jefferson City Shindig TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Experienced Member
Joined : 2021-03-13
Posts : 515
Age : 26
Location : UK

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Left_bar_bleue0/0Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty Re: Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig

Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:39 am
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Sterne20

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | STERNRITTER

Though the rest of the party seemed unconcerned, even General Jenkins, Alastair was unsettled by Ira's disappearance. He had been with them inside of the barrier, the Quincy was sure of it, and now he simply was not. Unfortunately, his spiritual footprint had been so insignificant that even a concerted effort had yielded nothing. His fingers drummed upon the handle of Falke with a grim sense of unease, for there was nothing more he could do and orders were already being given.

"Something is definitely watching us."

He muttered as he fell back into formation, not intending to shout it but equally not so soft-spoken that it went unnoticed.

At the call of unidentified going up from Jenkins, he briefly glanced in the direction of the statuesque figures. With the taste of ash on the air, it was almost expected to find people that had been caught in too close a proximity to whatever had emitted such a burst of heat and the manner in which they had been captured indicated their desperation or hopelessness. It was another sombre note, and likely they would only find more such events as they headed further inward, but there was nothing else that could be done for them now.

His gaze continued to scan their surroundings, watching out should something attempt to pick off another member of the squad whilst they were distracted. Perhaps that might lead him back to Ira.

When the skies open | END POST
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member
Joined : 2016-11-13
Posts : 561

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty Re: Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig

Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:43 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele




"I am of course, at your disposal, General. What you want trumps what I want, at all times. In all things."

Even when in the midst of an extremely sensitive job, and being asked to assist in a venture he likely would've volunteered to do anyways, he couldn't help but bristle at the hostility he'd felt from this man since they'd begun. He couldn't resist a jab here and there, reminding the general of how awfully he'd been treated, and how well he'd responded in turn. He opened his eyes once more, allowing that image of a castle floating in the inky blackness of space to linger in his thoughts.

This was such a sudden appearance, so unexpected, and so unannounced. It genuinely unnerved him for a moment. Had someone been reading his mind, or spying on him? The form and nature of this enemy was already an absolute mystery, and that meant Yaksha needed to take care to hold back as many of his own trump cards as possible, for the inevitable reveal. They had been planning this for some time, it seemed. And Yaksha couldn't help but feel equal parts anxious and excited about that castle.

If it was what he suspected it to be, then his own aspirations would be one step closer to fruition. And it was looking more promising by the moment. Perhaps he wouldn't need to invent anything, in fact...merely to perfect it. That would be a very good turn of events indeed.

"I'm certain when the party responsible shows themselves, I can identify them. I'm reasonably confident I'll be able to detect their lingering traces if they've come here in person. On another note, General, am I to assume then that you are affording me what amounts to a blank check as to what counts as being 'at my disposal'? We are, after all, hoping to occupy this city when this is all said and done."

He allowed his mask to ripple ever so slightly around the mouth, black stitching appearing across it as if in some grisly stop-motion picture, simply threading itself across in strange gashes that no eye could follow. When finished, it opened wide, and a purplish-black tongue, mottled and speckled, began to expand outwards, tasing the air cautiously, and almost instantly bringing him an interesting tidbit of information.

Shinigami. The Gotei are nearby, if not involved already. They are good at hiding their presence, but few expect to be tracked by scent. I don't have the time or energy to go seeking you, but...you are part of my plans now, reaper. I hope for everyone's sake you don't feel a need to turn this into a free-for-all just because of little old me.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Seasoned Member
Joined : 2019-02-28
Posts : 1615
Age : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Left_bar_bleue0/0Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig Empty Re: Delta 2: Jefferson City Shindig

Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:53 am

Jefferson | Delta 2

“Don’t get distracted men.”

Jenkins ordered as they continued through the statues. However, despite his warning, many of the men, curious about the statues, stepped closer than they should have. However, nothing happened until one of them touched one of the statues. Suddenly, the statue cracked before a hand exploded out of it and grabbed the man’s hand. Moments later, a scream is heard as the man is tackled by the animated statue that opened its mouth and bit into his throat. His screams turn into gargled moans as blood erupts from his esophagus.

All around the party, the statues begin cracking and exploding as demons jump out of them, assaulting the party. These creatures appear to be wearing the same clothes as the people who were killed by the explosion, but their features are warped and deteriorated, resembling zombies. However, the stench of demon magic is strong.

A battle ensuing, Jenkins immediately jumps into action, readying his bow and firing arrows into the amassing army of whatever these things are supposed to be. Though, due to their dwarfed numbers, they are quickly corralled as men began to fall. Jenkins eyes move to Yaksha as more of the demon spawns begin to attack Alastair and the surrounding men about him.

“Yaksha! We need something big! Everyone! Take cover!”

He yells, ordering for the Hollow to do something to kill off all of these things. He would begin moving, picking up the men who had stumbled or had become injured, passing them on to others who are close by and able as he started to clear the way for Yaksha to unleash whatever big attack he has.

END POST | YOU GON DIE


Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum