Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig)

Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:29 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele

"No. It seems you've already let your authority get the best of you, Commander. I told you once already, it is in your best interest to give orders your subordinates are well-suited to giving. You ask a hollow to strike down other hollows, but I've no interest in those rabid beasts. Given the regenerative abilities displayed by our opponent's sword there is no reason to assume these Gillian will die any more easily. I have asked you a question, as I am quite simply incapable of harrying the demon. But I suspect you are better suited than I to capitalize on an opening."

The creature hovering before Alistair gave off an entirely different air than the hollow he'd met previously had; there was a pervasive, overwhelming sense of being judged at every moment, as if the creature was trying to confirm his suitability as a military leader with every word spoken, every second passed, and every single opportunity. The being twirled one scythe lazily, lifting a free hand and firing a cero at the ground before one of the oncoming Gillian, as if trying to trip up its movements and cause it to tumble forward; a largely meaningless act, but even a temporary distraction as they talked made a great deal of difference.

"He is arrogant, and believes that he can make a point here. Style and substance are both secondary to survival. That he is allowing us to inconvenience him even as much as we have shows that he would prefer to die smiling than live a boring life. So long as Calypso and the unforseen ally continue to maintain his attention, I am confident we can lock down his movements. But you are far better suited than I to this task. I will provide you the tools, but you are the commander. It is befitting you be the one to strike at his heel. I would suggest you allow Saisei to keep his beasts at bay as we work."

He didn't bother to wait for a reply, simply dropping the scythe from one hand, ans raising it, palm up. As he did, the very hairs and feathers that seemed to make up so much of its body and form crawled along its body in an unsettling, visually entrancing manner, seeming to cover his hand entirely. He spoke in a distracted, almost tired tone now as all three faces pursed their lips in fierce concentration.

"Finally, do not refer to me as Yaksha. He is currently otherwise occupied. I am Jambhala."
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig)

Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:24 am
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 V0fKT7Y

Saisei Satō | Lookin' For His Place In Life

The circumstances called for quite a change in character, one could say. Though Saisei would take on a threat head on in most cases, the lives of those around him came first. With that being said, Alistair and the being before him solved any dilemma the boy may have in decision making. They needed help, Saisei was one of the few that could fulfill the needs at hand. Helping potential survivors and taking out the Gillian that were afar was a solid plan of action, especially when there wasn't a plan in place in the first place.

"As reluctant as I am about this entire situation and leaving the current state of things as is, you aren't wrong. I'll do my best with what I have at my disposal."

He stretched, taking short strides away from Alistair and Jambhala. As simple as 'fight the enemies at large' seemed, it'd prove to be quite the task for someone like Saisei. Nevertheless, he knew his goal was one of just concern.

"And let me just make something explicitly clear."

Before taking off, the boy turned towards the two without hesitation and yelled aloud, far and wide enough for the entirety of the battlefield to hear him.

"If things start going south, I'm done messin' around with this guys buddies. Last thing I need is some random demon takin' out more folks than we can afford. I'll kill him myself. Until then, I'll do what's right and take out the problem children shootin' at us. I trust y'all will keep it handled here. If need be, I will be back. I promise that."

Saisei turned towards Gillian that progressed towards them. It wouldn't be one and done, in fact it would likely take up quite a bit of his strength to get up close and personal with a bunch of cero hungry freaks like this. Despite that, the boy couldn't help but let a smile light up his pale complexion. It wasn't often that he was allowed to express his frustrations in such a healthy way. Beating the rocks off a bunch of hollow degenerates was right up his alley.

Off he went, towards the throng of Gillian without hesitation. Their numbers weren't tiny nor were they an easy fight, the recruit wouldn't have it any other way. While he made his way towards them, he shouted one final time to the battlefield in hopes of catching their attention.

"Lets get this game started, huh? Throw what you got at me!"

With a solid jump, Saisei launched in the air and came barreling towards a Gillian, scrapping his fist along its large exterior in hopes of blowing a sizable hole in its torso. He made his first move, now it was their turn. After all, Saisei was best under pressure. May as well give them a fightin' chance.

END POST | Hoping For A Clear Future

Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:24 pm
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 U9cGCh5

The Uprooter

A cat? Body morphing? Shinigami are perplexing creatures, ironic. Though, he could care less about her escape with another nuisance before him. Why bother with a lowly Shinigami when the daughter of your queen is before you? Besides, Calypso proved annoying in more ways than one. First, her moths attached to his person, acting as butterflies instead of what they are, sucking his energy like nectar. Next, she dared grip his sword like a child trying to pry a toy away from their older sibling. Her mistake. For one, she lacked the strength for such a feat, nor could she possibly conceive keeping up with his swordsmanship. However, his movements are somewhat delayed by the moths on his skin. Without much care, he started crunching on the ones in his mouth, finding his body surge with energy.

“Pest! You speak of uninteresting when your style is all but exciting. I’ll carve a book from your carcass and read it to your tortured loved ones.”

His form seemed to grow beefier, the moths on his body becoming smaller against his armored skin. Then, they would explode as Calypso would feel her attempt to siphon his energy dull immensely. Suddenly, the area around Alvah became dry. The energy her moths had tried to steal now flowed back into him. The sword in her hand followed suit, increasing in size in her grip, her hands unable to stop it. She thought herself capable of holding him, but she could not hold anything without fingers, and that is exactly what she is rewarded with. The sword simply jerked, taking her claws away from her. He did not try to chase her off, but, instead, he began thrusting his sword through her if she did not retreat. Just like before, he cared little for his own body as he attacked her, any wound inflicted to himself healed instantly.

“You are but a mockery of my existence, a child allowed to frolic like a lame baby. Culled is your only future, Asthavon.”

The Gillian proved far from capable fighters, their existence unmodified. Saisei proved capable of punching through one without issue. However, that caught the attention of the others as they began to focus fire on the young Vandenreich male.

END POST | EL NEGRO BLACK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:34 pm
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Nice

Yugiri

Don't use shikai, she could not use her shikai. That would make her as much of an enemy as Alvah. Did she try and make a deal with the manifestation living in her soul? Yugiri didn't really know how that would go, there was no time to try and perform jinzen and she had no faith in these people to protect her. That meant it really was just her. Alone.

"Alright. I can make this work."

She bit her lip to focus herself and plan out her moves. With Yaksha and Calypso attacking it might be aimless to try and get involved, especially when he was powering up. The landscape was mostly broken and laying in rubble, no more buildings or anything.

Dashing up and above, she opted to use their opening to try and axe kick the monstrous beast of a demon down into the ground with enough force to bury him up to his thighs and restrict the mobility a fraction of a moment. A bit of momentum leftover to fling herself back up into the air in a display that didn't seem to care about physics with her supernaturally keen footwork and Yugiri was back on the sidelines. Little more than a nuissance while she tried to feel him out cautiously with the way he seemed to change.

Demons really were such a bothersome thing to deal with.

AS FAST AS LIGHTNING | END POST

Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTAlvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADAlvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:02 pm
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 UPQZHK6

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Vollständig

Alastair did not flinch as Yaksha - or rather the entity that was formerly Yaksha - lambasted his initial plan of action. His gaze did not falter as he rained Heilig Pfeils over Saisei's head and into the oncoming Gillian, though he silently stewed upon the advice given to him. Seeing the Hollows turn away from the battlefield itself to focus upon the young recruit, he turned to assess the state of the main demon itself.

"You are correct, Jambhala. I do not possess a vast knowledge of your skillset, so I will adhere to your assessment in this instance."

It was almost nonchalant, an idle response that paid little heed to the judgement levelled against him by the creature. He pivoted in the air, now facing toward the centre of the battlefield once more, as he knocked another arrow and took aim at the Uprooter.

"It is certainly possible I could limit his mobility somewhat, I have faith in my strikes being capable enough to inflict some damage at least. More so if you have tools or techniques to aid me in such. But we cannot dally, I have sustained injuries already and the energy I am expending to persist the Vollständig state is not a bottomless well."

The heat he was emitting in this released state, whilst hardly enough to scald anyone outside of touching distance, had already begun to mellow. His focus was almost entirely upon the wings on his back and Spirit Weapon in his hands, for they were a necessity here lest he fall back into the wreckage below and deal himself further damage. He was not out of time yet, but it was a matter of minutes rather than hours.

DEr Feuersouverän | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:58 am

Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

OPEN HER EYES

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Ah, shit, he definitely is a pesky one, isn't he?

She watched as her attempt at sapping at his energy utterly failed, watching the carcasses of her moths drop off his body as he tried to get all big boned, sucking in everything he could to empower himself. How fucking annoying - he'd drink anything he could, huh? Well, none of this was going to set her off to do anything stupid from emotion, watching as the sword she was attempting to drink the energy of get bigger in her grasp, but given her sturdy body she wouldn't so easily lose much apart from the growing blade merely giving her shallow lacerations on her palms, but this move only made her chuckle.

"Really? Making yourself a BIGGER target? I don't think it's me who's gonna be a carcass."

She really did wonder how much it'd take to break that stupid armor plating - it's not like he seems to have terribly much confidence in it if he needed to use his sword to block her first attack, instead of being a smug bastard, letting her stab him, and being all 'Ahahaha, you thought you could break through my impenetrable defense?! You are nothing but a weak babe!'. At least, she guessed that'd be the kind of theatrics this dumbass would want to do. Oh well, time to test it.

Rather than let go, she'd will her form to reach with one hand, forming tendrils to wrap tightly around his wrist, swinging herself to avoid the stab, before she'd grin with sharp teeth, her feet moving to slam against his lower torso, also contorting to weave and lock against his body, large overly colorful wings spitting out of her back as she'd get to doing what she wished. The main idea was to get him to release his sword, which she could've continued to drain if his power wasn't so apparently irritating to deal with.

She took a deep breath, and slammed her free hand on his face, pulling his head towards herself with all her might as her hand contorted and changed in shape to wrap around his head, and even if he could just apparently heal immediately, she threw in the extra measure to dig into his eyes. With that said, she'd pull the wrist of the hand holding the sword towards earth as much as possible, and then braced.

Heavy. Heavy. Heavy.

What this place means to me.

The people who died here years before..

The people who died here today..

The souls he's tortured.

The lives he's ruined.

Heavy...

Moment after moment, it would feel like a heavy weight was attached to Alvah, that was increasing in weight by the half second. Calypso was completely fine with crashing; the position she hopefully forced him into would have had to do something to jostle his grip, the intent being to force him to crash hand first. If the mysterious woman's attack managed, she'd merely think a short thank you for speeding things up, as she'd feel the sensation of falling.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:55 am

Yaksha, The Überseele

It was easy, ever so easy to get distracted at a pivotal moment like this. Not least of all because Jambhala could feel a weight constantly clinging to the back of its mind, slowing down every movement, every decision. He wanted to shuck that tenuous connection, to toss it aside and simply begin the arduous task set before him. To vanquish a demon before it could cause any further loss of life or limb. But there was a voice in the back of its head, ever so subtle, that stopped it from simply reaching out and cutting loose that dead weight.
I know your desire. It is I who have nurtured it for you. I sewed this need, and I shall be the one to reap it. You need only endure.
Endure. There was something simple, pure about that phrase, something that really struck to the creature's core, and made it nod, ever so slightly. And then return to the work before it. Those feathers adorning its body continued to coalesce, now beginning to take on a familiar form. A rapier, long and nearly needle-thin. But that wasn't quite right for the purpose ahead, it felt. A rapier was meant to be wielded by a hand, and his were too clunky, too weighed down by the excess weight of this unwanted presence in its mind, constantly probing it. Almost like one applying spurs to the side of a horse. Oh, how he wanted to buck that rider and trample him underfoot...

Beneath, somewhere deeper down than anyone, even Calypso, could have detected, Yaksha lay, one hand extended upwards. He could see nothing, hear nothing, knew only what was happening as filtered through the mind of the beast he had birthed for just this moment. The creature meant to live for a span no greater than a few minutes, and then return to the realm of imagination. The creature that even now felt its impending fate, and wanted to live. And dammit, Yaksha wanted him to live as well. It broke his heart, to even think of returning to that body, and wresting back control. To be the only one allowed to live...it was a weight heavier than any other, to know that with every breath he took, he stole it from infinite other potential lives.

He was a hollow, and he was designed to be selfish, after all. But even so, it was hard not to feel a twinge of sympathy at these misbegotten ideas that crawled through his mind, constantly screaming to -be-. To feel the sun on their skin, the air brush their hairs aside.

And speaking of hairs, Yaksha's hand loosened ever so slightly, as he felt them nearby, waiting. Patiently, hungrily. A million million million other Yakshas, all like him in some way...but reflected as through a funhouse mirror, horribly distorted in some way that took close scrutiny to truly recognize. He felt their pain, and the pain of every hollow he'd ever struck down. It was weighing down his weapon, and a heavy weapon wasn't what they needed. He needed an arrow, something that could fly true, with great accuracy.

Light. Light. Light.

What that place did to them.

The ones who killed, for years immemorable.

The ones who came here today to kill.

The tortured souls who have never known the caress of a kiss.

The weight of that original sin. To know good and evil.

Light...

Moment by moment, Yaksha trimmed away every doubt, every insecurity, every worry. He quelled every fear, and put to rest those hungry, desperate mouths, all insisting they had been wronged, that they -deserved- to destroy and rampage after all that had been taken from them. And the rapier in his hand thinned, split into several smaller shapes, each without handle or markings, resembling an overly-long arrow instead.

"Your weapon, childCommander. Strike true, and we shall see how well this beast has prepared for this day."

For a single moment, it sounded like there were two voices overlaid. Like Jambhala was simultaneously judging Alistair, waiting to see whether or not he could rise to the task...and quietly, sadly acknowledging the gross injustice that had so rapidly found this boy elevated to the position of Commander. To being responsible for the lives of so many, so quickly. It wasn't a pain Yaksha wished upon others...even he could barely stand it, with centuries of preparation.

The weapons laid upon his palm, ready to pierce. Each one, looking like little more than a regular arrow. Dull, almost painful from his ordinary they looked. Could such a thing really take down a monster that even Calypso could barely damage? They were, after all, only arrows.

Arrows made of hair.

Millions upon millions of tightly woven hairs, ready to spread the moment they found purchase.

Hairs of a hollow, whose very touch was anathema to other races.

A hollow, who knew well how the art of regeneration worked.

Yes, it was sometimes the simplest tricks that worked best.

"If I may propose a name, Commander? I should think Gáe Bolg would fit the occasion."
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:06 pm
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 U9cGCh5

The Uprooter

Kicked downwards, he felt the Earth beneath his feet crumble and give way, his body filling the crevice. The Shinigami proves nothing but a nuisance still. However, there is little time to give her any attention. In and out, her tactics are those of lousy predators hunting a prey stronger than they are. It is effective. His weapon, confiscated still within the grasp of the other demon, did nothing but exist as a measly tool. Any resistance is lost, from both the blade and Alvah. His eyes only focused on Calypso before they were punctured by her appendages. Even as he began to feel heavy, he spared not a moment to try and escape.

“You do not understand, Calypso, the nature of beings that exist as I do. What ties you share with those of Earth is but a fleeting moment. I resent creatures such as thou. I detest humanity. They are born without purpose, allowed to choose their own fate and walk their own journey. Yet, a soldier born in a vat, created but to fight a war that was abandoned by the one you followed, I will continue to fight until this world is reduced to a mere bloostain.”

He laughs, even as the weight burdened on him causes his arm to fall. With a grunt, his upper arm simply detached itself from his elbow, the fingers still locked around the hilt of the sword. As he felt himself sink further into the Earth, his free hand shot upward and moved to grip Calypso by her throat. Sensing the amass of energy above, he knows that Yaksha and the redheaded Quincy planned to attack him together. His grip would only try to tighten around Calypso as he stayed where they sank into the ground, making no show to dodge.

“We’re not so different, Calypso, you and I.”

END POST | EL NEGRO BLACK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:59 pm
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Nice

Yugiri

Limit his mobility? Yugiri seemed to follow what all of them were trying to do and despite her overall selfish approach to this entire situation where she did not consider her allies as actual allies that didn't mean that she was ignorant to them on the battlefield. Alright, she had her next move planned out in her head and that took her to appear in a flash beside Alastair with her intense silver gaze at him.

"Despite being weaker than me you have something I cannot do, pretty boy."

Yugiri said trying to sound more cool than she really should've when she said it. He could use a release form, her zanpakuto was something that was tied behind her back lest she make everyone here an immediate enemy. That said a combination attack did seem more appropriate for the situation. The whole spectacle did almost remind her of a shunko though, he seemed to vent his power from his back like what occured when she used shunko.

"Use this as your arrow."

She said while enveloping her sword in a glowing visage of a weak kido barrier which surrounded it and contained it in the convenient shape of an arrow for him. It should make it easier to fire and lodge in Alvah which she hoped would impose the stillness effect and further restrain him while being harder to remove.

"I guess I can lend you a hand with it too. Stupid Quincy."

Yugiri felt the need to insult him in this act of generosity when her hand touched his shoulder, it was just so awkward that she had to be touching him like this to give him a bit of extra juice with her greater reserves of reiryoku to be extra sure that he had enough power so that he couldn't make excuses if the whole thing failed.

AS FAST AS LIGHTNING | END POST

Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTAlvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADAlvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:44 pm
Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig) - Page 2 UPQZHK6

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Vollständig

His whole body wanted to recoil at the mere presence of the arrows presented toward him by Jambhala, but a hand still reached out and clasped onto them tightly. It was as if the very essence of the weapon sought to break him down and attaint him, but the white-hot flame of his released state kept his heart ablaze just enough to suppress the corruption. The repulsive aura of the arrows spurned him on to go beyond those previous constraints, one more battle of wills, and so he drew them closer to him.

"Very well, I am familiar with the mythos. I hope these fly as true as the legends say."

Accepting the responsibility that came with the gift placed in his hand by Yaksha and this other personality, Alastair offered a curt nod and had just about turned to begin his attack when the rush of wind alerted him to the presence of another. Amber eyes slowly turned back to face Yugiri, the sour-mouthed Shinigami who had been battling with the demon up close not a moment before. An eyebrow perked up with curiosity as he looked from the Hollow-hair arrows to the sword that she was now offering out to him, a perplexed expression flashing across his previously blank visage.

"This is growing increasingly irregular, but I trust you also know what you are doing."

Compared to the discomforting haze that surrounded the other arrows, the sword-arrow presented no such source of displeasure. He did not know how many shots he would be able to get off before the demon was upon them but this one would be the first of them. They were fortunate that the target was currently tied down by grappling Calypso, even if that seemed like a willing choice on its part.

The window of opportunity was fading though, as the intertwined pair had begun to sink into the very ground below, and so he nocked the sword-arrow. Careful not to lose his grip on the rest, the string of Falke was drawn back slowly until he could feel the tension in the air.

"If you have something else to give, now would be the time."

He brushed off her petty insult with the same nonchalance that he had afforded Jambhala earlier, even if it did seem more like playground teasing than outright critique, but there was still a bristle from the Quincy as she placed a hand upon his shoulder. A little shock that someone would even touch him. Conversely, the sudden rush of energy as she opened up her reserves to him was a rather exhilarating process. He would be a little ashamed to admit as such, but Yugiri was certainly stronger than him so he delved a little deeper into those willingly offered reserves.

With a deep breath, the halo atop Alastair's head burst into incandescent life once more, and then, as he exhaled, the attack was loosed toward Alvah. Sailing through the air, the very tip alight with the burning power of his Reishi control and amplified by the reserves that Yugiri was fuelling into him, leaving a trail of dispersed smoke and dust as it flew across the battlefield. He had aimed for the side of the chest, just under where the ribcage might be, hoping that his armoured carapace might have some weaknesses.

Without waiting to see how successful the first shot had been, two more Gáe Bolg arrows followed in swift succession. Each seeking out the area just above the collarbone at the base of the neck. Whistling onward at rather frightening speeds, further enhanced by the hungering tethers of the arrows themselves.

DEr Feuersouverän | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum