Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty Re: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]

Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:50 am
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"No? Well, I can respect that too. Looking forward and not dwelling on things is a good outlook!"

It wasn't really that Kyo was appeasing her, seeing as appeasing people was roughly the furthest possible thing from Kyo's general aim when interacting with others. It was just a genuine observation, his earnest opinion on the matter, and he returned his attention to the owner of this little place with a smile still on his face.

"Ah, let's see, well I'll order what I don't recognize, that's the right way to get a taste of the local flavor, right? We'll have two cafe con leches and two ah...buccis, that's how you say that? Great. Two waters, too. Hydration is important."

Honestly, it was anyone's guess who he'd been talking to with that last bit of advice. Kyo had admittedly not been expecting the proprietor of the place to start making coffees, but he'd committed to this now, and so he simply took their waters and picked a nice table that overlooked the beach.

"Hope you like coffee. I saw him getting a lot of milk and sugar ready so it'll probably be sweet."

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty Re: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]

Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:24 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

What did this guy just order? Did he just order coffee and water? She’s with an idiot right now. Eh, whatever. It is what it is. She likes the seat at least. It’s a bit away from some of the other people with a nice view of the beach. It gives her something to look at while thinking. Which, to be honest, she shouldn’t be doing right now. She is eating with someone. Luckily for her, Kyo can hold a conversation up by himself. That gives her some time to half listen while pondering her mission a bit.

“Yeah. I won’t dwell on you ordering coffee and water.”

She’d mutter as they got situated. Placing her elbow on the table, her eyes roamed out towards the sea as her chin rested in the palm of her hand. Watching people enjoy the water while she’s overthinking so much is nerve wracking. She definitely needs a break after all of this. Maybe a nice day on the beach, or a week, a month? Yeah. She can see herself sitting in a chair, a book in her hand, passing the time doing nothing at all.

“Do you like working, Kyo?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:41 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with coffee and water! Besides, this isn't just normal coffee, it's local coffee, and staying hydrated's important! Hoping for something harder? I'd say if we're doing that we ought go somewhere that specializes, get the real good stuff. Liquor and a meal is just going to mean we don't get to really focus on either one all the way, and I don't believe in half-assing anything!"

Was that Kyo saving face, or just his genuine thought process on the matter? That was difficult to say with how plainly he said it all, and it certainly didn't seem like he had any ill intent.

"Working? Depends on the work, honestly. When it's getting to work on a project I can put my heart into, then yeah, I love it. But something like being down here, just tearing down some ugly wartime construction and rifling through old records? I can't say I care for it at all, but I'll always do what I say I'll do."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:59 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Gonna monologue meh ears off or something, eh?”

Really now… He didn’t have to go off like that. It’s just coffee and water after all. She doubts the issue he brought up with ordering alcohol was correct either. Wouldn’t they also face the same issue with what they’re getting? Would she focus on the coffee or on the water? That’s the question she wanted to throw back at him, but why bother with something so unimportant?

“...Well, as long as you get your work done. I didn’t think you a slacker, so good on ya. However…”

She sat up some, leaning forward as her forearm rested on the table. Her lips twisted up, a slight smirk darkening her expression. Her dark eyes seemed a bit brighter, excited even. Though lazy still, they focused on Kyo with bare amusement.

“Wouldn’t it be easy to tell when you’re excited or not? I mean, you didn’t seem the most thrilled a few moments ago. A little too obvious, aren’tcha?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:50 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Hey, I like to talk."

Kyo wasn't the kind of guy who ever felt ashamed of saying what he felt like saying, and he was very aware that this was both one of his best and worst traits. But even if it was only the worst, he wouldn't change it. It was him, after all.

"I don't care if people know one way or the other. I'm not the sort of guy who wants to kiss everyone's ass and make 'em think I love every job I take. What matters is that they know I'll get things done even if I hate it. That matters more."

He may have been a straightforward guy, but even he could tell that there was some teasing in Elyss' voice. Of course, that was fairly secondary to the faint smile of amusement that had curled its away cross her features. That was confidence. Not bad.

"Besides, what's wrong about being excited about the good things? If I'm good at my job, it just means people will try and get me to work for them by offering things I'll enjoy. It works out for me in the end no matter what, doesn't it?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:19 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“And yet, you’re in the stealth division. Honestly, you’re unbelievable.”

Dropping her amused state, she shook her head with a sigh. Then, she closed her eyes and sat back, placing a hand under her chin, a bemused expression befalling her. For a second or two, she sat silent, her thoughts coming together to form a thought. Once it came to her, she opened one eye, and nodded her head slowly.

“Yeah… I’d probably have kicked your ass by now if you were in my division. Why? I don’t know. You just got a punchable face, or is kissable better. Nah. No. You’re not Himiko. Her face is kissable, squishable even, like those small doggies with big cheeks… Oh! You’re probably a doberman. Yeah, I can see it. I guess, even if you’re not the stealth type, I’m sure you’d make a good hunting dog.”

Now she’s just droning on a bit… huh...

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:41 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Ha! Unbelievable? I've been called that plenty of times, you know. But punchable? Kissable? I hear those both a little less often. Not that I mind hearing either one."

Even if she'd taken back that "kissable" commend, it was out there long enough for Kyo to say something about it, a grin on his face that seemed more amused than anything else. Sure, he would have been just fine with a kiss from her, but that wasn't the point here. Least not yet.

"You think that Himiko's got a kissable face? She's alright, I suppose. I know a lot of people in my class were hoping to get assigned to Earth Affiliation just so they could have a little time around her. I don't get it myself, think she looks a little too soft. There's better looking girls in that division."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:54 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Listen here, you little shit…”

She paused, turning her head away, her forefinger tapping on the side of her chin. The words that came out of his mouth had rubbed her the wrong way. Sure, Himiko has a kissable face, but Elyss wouldn’t have been so crass about it. Maybe she should ask Kyo for a list and do some undercover work. Wonder if everyone would like to kiss her knuckles. It’ll be something that’d definitely leave them breathless, and possibly on non-solid foods for a bit. Thinking about it put a little maniacal grin on her face.

“Yeah…”

She ended up muttering before realizing where she was. Ack. She got a bit caught up in fantasies. She doesn’t have friends, but there are people who she doesn’t hate, and she knows she’d hate for anything to happen to them. It’s alright to be a little protective of the little you have, right? Ugh. Now, her thumbs suddenly at her lips, her teeth clamping around her unkempt nail, grinding it in annoyance. Hell, she might as well, yeah?

“And.., who the heck’s better than Himiko? Captain?”

Her eyes bounced back towards him.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:01 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Oh, I'm all ears."

He found her tone of voice and forward approach to the conversation rather endearing, honestly. Not in any especially romantic way, more just in general. Kyo appreciated straightforward people, and Elyss was certainly straightforward.

"In your division? I'd have to think about that one. You, obviously. Your captain is definitely attractive enough, I'll give you that. Nice legs. Can't say I know too many other people in other divisions, and there aren't many in mine that I'd call breathtaking. Definitely not my captain."

Kyo laughed at that, completely unconcerned with so candidly laying out his opinions like that. While most probably would have only said these sorts of things knowing that they'd never be heard by the people in question, Kyo would unquestionably have said these exact same judgements right to the faces of the women in question. If anything, he seemed completely confident in how frankly he'd given his opinion on Elyss herself.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:11 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Huh? What was that? Did she hear him correctly? What other kind of reaction could she give besides what she gave. Should she have given him anything else? With her eyes focused on him, her expression mute. One could even describe her expression as shocked. Then, she gave a quick unenthusiastic “Heh” before her eyes fell to the table. As if her confidence had been struck down, her hand nervously played with a lock of her red hair, spinning one of her bangs around.

“Mmm… Of course…”

She muttered something under her breath, but she didn’t bother saying much else as they finally received their order. Well, it was mostly his order, and she just happened to piggyback off of his adventurous tastes. Coffee and water… With a sigh, she took the water and took small sips of it, pondering. Her mood had plummeted a bit, but she wouldn’t let their time together go like this. Leaving him wondering what he’s done wrong, especially when he’s done nothing bad, would be unfair.

“Sure some other gal would love to have someone like you compliment them, but I’m not one of them. Compliments are wasted on someone like me because you’ll eventually come to regret them.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum