Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 Empty Re: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]

Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:19 pm
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"What's the alternative, let the beach just get so dirty it's not even possible to clean? That's a quitter's answer. It's not about wanting to put up with it, you pick your chin up and do it because it's the right thing."

Kyo caught the bottle without too much trouble, his gaze following hers out to the sea. Yeah, maybe he was getting in a little deeper than he'd meant to here, but a man never backed down just because he got caught by surprise. That was pansy talk.

"You want me around, I'm around. That's all there is to it. I don't think anything's so complicated you can't get through it with some help, but then again, maybe I am just optimistic. Who knows? Only one way to find out, though."

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 Empty Re: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]

Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:29 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Maybe that’s where the analogy ends. A person and a beach are two different things. Trash is always going to end up on a beach, but people don’t always worsen over time.”

She shrugged her shoulders and looked at him. Her face is impartial, lacking any real emotion for a second. It’s almost like she’s checking him out, her eyes focused on his face, then gazing up and down his body. For a second, she put on a dissatisfied look, but it didn’t last long before she chuckled and smirked his way.

“I don’t invite anyone around me, but you no one wants to let me be.”

She stopped, her eyes flicking downwards as water rolled over her feet. Her lips tightened, keeping her from talking more for a second as her eyes glazed over. It’s obvious she had a thought that forced her to rethink her next words, and it took her a couple of seconds before she finally looked back at Kyo. With a sigh, she nodded her head.

“Maybe I’m just too pessimistic. Hell… I have yet to thank everyone for being so bothersome. I don’t think I would have made it so far without them. Sometimes you look at yourself and wonder if it’s even worth it, but then, ya see everyone and know they would miss you if something happened. People would miss the beach if it disappeared, even if they suck at taking care of it. I don’t want to disappear and make everyone sad, so I should make sure I thank them properly, huh? Ya know, for taking care of me…”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:43 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Sounds to me like that just makes people even lazier if they don't help out, then."

Regardless of what it might have seemed like when Elyss looked him over, Kyo didn't really take it to mean much. That wasn't exactly the sort of thing he was looking for in a situation like this, but he did smile faintly at her little smirk.

"I like to get things done, even if people don't ask."

Well, he didn't agree with her assessment of being pessimistic. He had the same sort of thoughts, though he really doubted they were born of the same circumstances. Wondered how things would go without him. Probably worse.

"Think honestly it might be better to think of what you can do to thank 'em, instead of just saying it. You know what I mean? Saying it's perfectly nice, but it's better tos how people you're grateful through action. If they've made your life better, makes sense to do what you can to make theirs better, too."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Oh? Were you actually paying attention? Of course I should do more than say thanks, but figuring out how to show your appreciation for something isn’t easy. And, before you say to throw a party or something, I’m not much of a party person. I’d rather go to each person and show them just how much they’ve helped.”

She turned away and started walking. She doesn’t seem to be expressing much, but it’s obvious her thoughts are still bouncing around. It’s safe to say her mood has improved, whether Kyo actually helped or not. Though, she’s not going to say anything to him about it, yet. Even him, if she were to show her gratitude, it would be something special down the line and not just a normal thanks. For a woman who doesn’t seem to honor such grandiose ideas, she seems rather dedicated to not half-assing things she wants to do.

“Let’s enjoy the rest of the day, shall we? I’ll have to head back soon enough, but, for right now, I just want to let my mind rest a bit.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:10 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"What, you don't think some of 'em would like parties?"

Kyo's grin made it clear that he simply wanted to help lighten the mood. He understood very well what it was she meant, but he doubted she wanted any more talking on that topic. Not like he could really say much else anyway, you know? The conversation had run its course, and he wasn't the kind of guy to beat a dead horse.

"Sounds good to me. Think that meal's ready for us? Last thing I wanna do's send you back out without eating something."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:18 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Oh. You’re such a gentleman. I wouldn’t want you to head out without eating, Elyss. You’ll leave the ladies faint.”

She mocked and teased him before turning her attention back towards the way that the restaurant sat. For a second, she thought against eating, figuring that their walk proved more fulfilling. However, she doesn’t want him to starve just because she’s content with her empty stomach. So, she shrugged and started moving back the way they came.

“Fine. Let’s go eat.”

Her eyes moved up to the sky, her mind blank of anymore strenuous thoughts. Yeah. For today, she’ll just pretend there’s nothing wrong at all. There’s nothing wrong with that, right? There are laughs yet to have and all that blah blah bullshit. She has Kyo, apparently, and a lot more on our side. One day at a time. Yep. That seems like a good idea.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum