Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 Empty Re: Empty Inside (Caly/Santa)

Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:38 pm
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa blinked, her head tilting for a moment. "Eh? That's what I said right?" She murmured, confused for a moment before she suddenly felt those arms sweeping her up off the beach, making her eyes widen for just a moment before suddenly the world blurred, and when they finally came too, it wasn't so quiet.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWherearewe?!" She screamed out, clearly startled by the sudden burst of speed! It was like driving vs being driven around as her stomach flipped and she clung to Calypso like a leech as she tried to right her sense of balance. Rghhhhhh. She took a moment, managing to get down when she was allowed to and crouching a bit by the water as she covered her ears, her head still spinning a little as she seemed a bit..... ill for just a moment. "Uhm..... I .... can watch if you want. I just need a sec." She murmured to the girl, able to hear the explanation but honestly, running across the water after a move like that just didn't sound appetizing, especially not with her head still spinning. She offered a sheepish smile.

"Sorry but I can watch though! It sounds fun!" She pointed out, trying to keep the mood up.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:49 pm

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"Ahh, sorry~" Calypso said, as Santa seemed totally thrown off by the sudden, rapid change of speed and pressure. Stroking her neck softly in what could easily be seen as seductive, Calypso would nod to herself, as if she had just made a decision to do something, or that she could do something.

"I didn't think how you'd react to moving like that. If you don't want to wait for the world to stop spinning, I can help you. It's a neat trick I picked up while doing Wudang-an-han" Calypso would offer, bending down and giving Santa a warm smile. She was an amicable person, all told, though could be brash and had a view of violence that not many shared. "Everything is more fun with friends, after all"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:10 pm
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

She blinked, groaning a bit, but not seeming to really be bothered by the strange choice in where Calypso chose to touch her, those fingers along her neck a bit perplexing but it felt sortof nice so she allowed it. She did however pause slightly as Calypso mentioned a way to help her. A trick? She tilted her head in curiosity. After all the girl had shown no real ill will, surely she could give whatever she had in mind a shot. "I don't know what that is, but sure! Go ahead and try whatever it is." She responded calmly enough, now curious to see what sort of technique would be employed.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:20 am

Spiralling a finger around Santa's ear, she'd flow Reiki around her palm and then crack it against the ear. Obviously, that hurt a little, but at the same time Santa's head was sent spinning in the opposite direction which counteracted her mental inertia and brought her back to stability instantly, all the spinning and general disorientation went in a flash.

"There, how's that? I was a little worried because you've not got the same biology as a human so tricks might not work on it how they should work on a normal person" Calypso admitted, crouching down to properly look Santa in the eyes and gauge how well she had recovered.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:47 am

PWAP! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Santa couldn't even hear herself yelling as she clutched her head and shut her eyes, her ear rapidly healed, giving her the benefit of hearing her own aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA coming back to full volume as she felt her head spin! Ironically, the sensation of spinning was a matter of fluid in the inner ears on both sides, it wasn't actually a motion inside of the skull, there weren't even palpitary nerves on the inside of the skull. But that didn't stop Santa from yelling as only one of her inner ears was smacked, further disorienting her. "ITSOKAY! Just....ghnhhh....you......I'll wait it out!" She insisted, the ground SURGING as flesh erupted from the space around her, arms without skin swarming around Santa to shield her as she huffed and regained her senses, shaking her head slowly.

It took several minutes for her to right herselt, but eventually, that shell of limbs, all of whom by now had skin grown on, peeled away like a budding flower, revealing Santa as she rubbed the side of her head. "I appreciate the attempted help but like...OW. Please don't do that again" she murmured, tilting her head this way and that as her inner ears calibrated themselves.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:09 am

As it turned out, biological differences did actually screw that plan up. Lightfooting away from the surging flesh, Calypso would wait for the few minutes it took for her to finish skinning up and fix herself.

"Sorry. The blow was meant to stabilize the fluid in your ears, which is what causes the spinning feeling. I stroked your neck and ear to get a good feel of how it was going, but I guess your whole hollow biology changes how it actually works, so I was inaccurate and made it worse instead of making it better" Calypso explained, grinning sheepishly.

"On the plus side, we can go ocean running together now, if you want. I promise not to hit you again"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:24 am

Santa let out a bit of a sigh as she slowly stood up, rubbing her face for a moment before she glanced at the water itself. "It's alright. Though.... I don't know if I'll actually be able to do it. You're a lot faster than me, and I don't think I've ever actually been able to run on water without using those foot thingies..." She admitted. It certainly SOUNDED fun, but truth be told, she doubted she'd be able to do it normally. She smiled and patted the girl on the shoulder. "But I'm sure watching you do it will still be fun." She pointed out.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:06 pm

"Can't know till you try. Besides, you said you could keep up with me" Calypso teased, egging Santa on to admit she was just a boastful liar, and then skipping over to the water's edge and taking her shoes off. Once she was barefoot in the sand, she'd nod softly.

"Sand running is great training for your toes. The enemy of friction ensures that you can learn to grip with your toes and push off with the arch of your foot. Learning how to handle yourself on poor friction surfaces helps you maintain your grip and balance on strong friction surfaces. Plus"

She'd kick off the sand and into the sea, where upon landing she'd displace a splash of water running along it for four steps before plumetting into the depths with a loud 'splash' as her high speed face plant smacked the water.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:20 pm

Santa blinked for a moment at that and rubbed her neck. "Er....no I didn't?" She murmured. Hadn't she actually said she was probably slower than Calypso earlier? That was the whole reason why they had carried her before. Maybe this girl wasn't so bright in the head. Poor thing. All the same, she watched, a bit impressed to see the girl make multiple steps before sinking into the water. Maybe it wouldn't be that hard. She took a slow and steady breath, bracing herself before she LUNGED!

KAPLOOSH! Instantly she sank right into the water, gurgling in surprise before she swam right back up to the surface and spit out water, coughing softly before she frowned and shook her hair out. Well that was about as much as she had expected.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:13 am

Swimming back to Santa, laughing all the while, Calypso would flop on the wet Hollow, clearly having no shame about her body and very little concept of bounderies.
"You make an excellent attempt! That is that that is needed in this world" Calypso exclaimed, before properly straddling the woman and booping her on the nose.

"Though, you are very cute when you are flustered and backpedaling. When I asked if you could keep up with my Lightfoot, you exclaimed 'of course I can!'. Ergo, claiming you could keep up with me. Don't worry, boastful claims are a very core trait of humanity. In a Bēot, a boasting contest, it is actually rude to call someone out on the fact that that are claiming more than they can handle"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum