Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle] - Page 7 Empty Re: Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle]

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:46 pm

Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle] - Page 7 6uGSmy0

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

Bundling the smaller woman up against her as they walked, the shock of the cold air did quickly work to bring Candi back to her senses. She hadn't expected them to be out too late, of course, but half-past nine was probably a record. Had she pushed her too hard? Maybe, but Giselle had started setting the pace pretty quickly and she had not even come close to catching up. One arm had wrapped its way around Giselle's shoulder, to better support her, as they wobbled together back in the direction of her apartment.

"I don't think you've ever had that much before, should have said you were that far out. You went a little crazy too, giving me that dead-eyed stare and everything, but it's alright now. Just take in that fresh air and let me know if you're gonna throw up."

Candi hadn't expected to be looking after her, the other way around perhaps, but this was a twist. There was that part of her that wanted to just ditch her and find something else fun, a quiet voice nagging the back of her mind, but she wasn't ready to give up on Giselle yet. She'd showed the closest thing to progress that anyone had in a decade or so. Half dragging, half walking, they pressed on until her apartment was in sight.

Getting through the door was less of a hassle than she had feared, though fear was perhaps the wrong word for it. Having to rifle through Giselle's bag would have been at least a little more insightful and she was already spiralling back towards sobriety. Her shoes didn't come off, at least not yet anyway, as she slowly walked over to the sofa upon which her other clothes were strewn.

"Because you never asked me what business I was actually in, Z. You can't expect the Candy Queen of Switzerland to be anything but sweet, right?"

Running a hand along the top of the sofa, her gaze turned back to the woman struggling with her shoes. Fluttering her eyelashes, Candi wore a smile that was anything but innocent. She'd not been called nice for a while, not by anyone that really meant it, and she was really really nice. Why did so few people actually see it?

Lightning in a bottle | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle] - Page 7 Empty Re: Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle]

Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:00 pm
Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle] - Page 7 HEADER_aTtGedMX-X0

Giselle let out a soft, pleased little hum as she found herself being pulled in and held closely to Candice along the way. A strangely pleasing sensation as the woman's body heat promptly cancelled out the night chill. Not that it was particularly cold, but all the same, she wasn't wearing something as insulating as she usually did. And therein Candice would notice that Giselle did feel a little warmer than one would expect.

"Ah sorry. I get like that when I think about the past sometimes." She blurted out, pausing as she glanced up at Candice and watched as the woman seemed to take this little task quite seriously! Making sure the girl made it all the way to the apartment and even accompanying her inside! She paused....teetering just a little as she followed Candice for a few steps and paused to watch the woman, the idle stroking of the couch, the look that the woman was giving her in response to the observation, honestly it wasn't even that much of a compliment. If anything she had worried Candice might take it as an insult that she had presumed Candice would be ....well, NOT nice when she had met her. However much she had dressed it up as 'fashion is brutal'.

Why did this woman surprise her so?

The question found it's way into her head. Not a few hours ago, she had looked at Candice the same way someone might look at a raccoon sniffing around their garbage. Just watching to see if the critter was going to make trouble. She had all the markers of someone who might make trouble for her. And here she was, in the ebbing chill of the night peeled from her in the warm cosiness of her apartment, staring at this woman. She was ....like the sun. That day she had looked upon Candice with measured contempt, or at least a form of it. She was bright. Hot. Annoying. And yet as darkness had fallen, and that same sun had set, she could not help but take in it's beauty, as like a setting sun her fading intensity cast the world in it's own version of pretty purples and oranges. Tonight she looked at Candice and wondered how she'd never seen this before. What upbringing was to be credited? What chances had she missed in finding people like her? Or had she simply ignored them in the past?

How many Candices had she killed?

How many Candices had she reduced to drooling zombies?

She walked up to the taller blonde, stumbling only because her attention was so focused, catching herself on the top of the couch behind her and barely keeping from just stumbling into Candice completely. "No." She managed to murmur. That coy, singsong tone was gone from her voice. Oh no. I'm a serious Drunk...Stop. Stop right now. "I'm not teasing. I'm not joking. You're nice. And not ..... just polite nice." She murmured, and her face was ......open. She furrowed her brows as if mystified by the woman she was looking at. I don't deserve this. This is for people. Normal....people. She smiled, as if she'd found something on that face of Candice's. I hate humans. They lie. They pretend. They smile like you're their everything. But when it comes down to it....they still grab the torches. They still look at you with hate and fear.

"You're more than nice. You're wonderful." She hummed, head slowly canting to the side, breaking from that serious tone like a warm breeze into the cold, gulping darkness.

They took EVERYTHING from me.

"You're beautiful." She said with a giggle, a warm peal from those jagged feelings she hid.

This is stupid. This is temporary. This is Fleeting. She'll be dead in a hundred years. She's nothing. A distraction. A pretty toy. A pet.

"I think the cold followed us in. I should lay down.... wanna help me not fall over? " She asked, pointing with her chin to the Couch they were both leaning on, her smile just as lacking in innocence.. She was too tipsy to be rational. To latch onto those thorns in her head.

She's going to enjoy whatever this is.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:31 pm

Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle] - Page 7 6uGSmy0

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

This was how you knew the night would end, Candice. You're too pretty for her not to fall for. Too nice, too kind, too generous, too sweet. You were playing this game from the moment your eyes truly met. Now she is right where you wanted her...

So why do you feel so conflicted?

No, Candice Catnipp does not get conflicted. She is decisive, perhaps a shade too bold but that only makes her cuter.

The voices in her head were at war over what to do. Her ego had gorged itself on the power trip, to have Giselle right there completely at her mercy and offering herself to her ever so willingly. But there was a corner of her mind that wanted her to resist those carnal urges. Giselle had been kind to her even before those stray looks had started to take a turn towards something more, and if she did this then they might never have that friendship she quietly desired.

The opposite is also true, though. If you don't then she might just hate you. You'd hate someone if they turned you down like that. You'd fry them on the spot. You've done worse to people over less.

But the roles are not reversed. You could---

"Yes, I am. That's why I will help you. We wouldn't like for you to fall over, you're too delicate."

That second voice was silenced as Candice ran her hand back along the top of the sofa until it was brushing against Giselle's own. Slender digits danced against skin as Candi's hand slowly climbed on top of Giselle's own, her thumb hooking into the palm underneath. There was a pause as their hands locked together, green hues shining like emeralds as her eyes peered down at the other woman. Her other hand was not idle, though, as it began to wrap around Giselle's waist until she was latched onto her completely. Only then did she begin to lower herself back onto the couch, pulling Giselle down with her in a move that was graceful but also put the other woman neatly on top of her. She had made up her mind, rashly, of course, and so here she was reaping her rewards.

She isn't worthy of you. You are giving her something more valuable than she could ever afford. Make sure she knows how lucky she is.

"You want me, don't you, Z?"

All pretence and subtlety was gone from Candice's speech, she was teasing - yes - but this time the strings were laid bare. It took little more than a flick of her heels to remove her own shoes, sandles clattering one by one against the floor. Then that hand was moving from Giselle's waist, travelling deliberately up her back until she reached the back of her head and began to play fondly with her raven-black hair.

Lightning in a bottle | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:52 pm
Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle] - Page 7 HEADER_uyguywgvdsgsgsvwg3323gv2

She couldn't help but smile and giggle just a bit at being called delicate. This was far too sweet. Far too lovely. But she didn't care. The gnashing echoes that screamed into the mud of her mind were drowning now. Nothing but the soft bubbling of their cries in her head as she allowed herself this. This ....warmth. The touch of the woman's hand on her own. She shouldn't have been surprised that Candice would take the lead. That soft slide to her palm, and then she felt their fingers gently wind together. The hand that slid around her waist was a surprise. She had expected to simply be guided. But before she knew it, the woman was pulling her close, close enough for her heart to quicken as the human slowly settled onto the couch. And she, was practically cradled into the woman's lap, that racing pulse now working against her usual clandestine tendencies. Giselle's emotional state would be palpably obvious among other things.

And those words. She would have balked, hesitated, were it not for the hand that was gently crawling like a warm vine up the length of her spine, gently nestling up into that braid of her hair.

Oh.

"Yes." She murmured quietly. Caught in this sudden snare. There was little room for hesitation or struggling. This was .....she didn't know if it was what she'd wanted. No not in the slightest. She had NOT intended for this. This was ..... if she was sober. This would be a problem, a complication.

But there was no voice in her head anymore. Nothing but the warm glow in the wake of the sight of Candice as those warm blooming joys spread through her frame. The hand that wasn't snared in Candice's slid gently around the taller woman's shoulders.

No worries.

She didn't know if she leaned in. Or if Candice had. But she knew that the distance between herself and the human eclipsed in the new moon of soft contact and warmth in Giselle's head. She found herself kissing the other woman in a soft and surprisingly tender embrace. Clinging to this feeling that welled up in her chest, and basking in what she could muster, anything that she could garner, this fake dream she was refusing to wake up from. Pretending as hard as she could that this was anything other than a fragile, wonderful mistake.

I don't want to wake up.

Not yet.

Please.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum