Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DA FOOK!? Left_bar_bleue0/0DA FOOK!? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

DA FOOK!? Empty DA FOOK!?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:03 am
DA FOOK!? Genpakupostpic
Genpaku Arishima
Captain of the Special Human Task Force

------------
Shikai Cooldown: 0 Posts
Bankai Cooldown: 0 Posts

It was several days now since the events of London; since the fall of London. There had been a lot of paperwork to do because of that incident, and many of the members of the Gotei were probably feeling down or ashamed of the events. The Special Human Task Force certainly did, and few if any as much as its leader. However, his way of showing disappointment in himself had always been strange; it simply hadn’t come up in a long time, so many of the people who now served under him didn’t know what was going on. Many of them were downright frightened by the waves of reiatsu rushing from the training court of the Special Human Task Force’s barracks.

Genpaku was there in the court, but he wasn’t alone. A girl was there was well, tall and slender with long flowing golden brown hair and eyes the same color as Gen’s, deep green. At the moment, the pair were squared off, in the middle of a sparring match. Stuck point down at the center of the area was one of Genpaku’s Zanpaku-tous; Fujin. Summoning a zanpaku-tou spirit was a known ability of Shinigami; rarely done, as it was a step on the way to achieving Bankai, and thus an ability held only by a few. He possessed this ability, and took advantage of it. He faced off with Fujin, charging forward and lashing out with a slide sweep kick. She was in the air and above him easily enough. He vanished from sight, appearing above the spirit and bringing an axe kick down towards her. Fujin spun around, catching the kick and continuing the spin, the result launching Genpaku down towards the ground.

He landed heavily in a wide stance, the ground breaking slightly under him. He shot up towards her, and the pair exchanged a flurry of unarmed strikes with one another; the reiatsu raged about the area, forcing the majority of the members of the SHTF that would have watched on to move away. The battle lasted only a little while though; Genpaku landed next to the blade, pulling it from the ground as Fujin began to dissipate and return.

”You should stop taking it so hard…” she said before she had fully vanished, leaving him standing alone at the center of the training area. Slowly, his reiatsu returned to normal, and dropped below that as he suppressed his power.

He walked silently over to a bench nearby, sitting heavily. Next to him rested his Captain’s Haori and Raiden; he looked at them a moment before sighing and laying Fujin down with them. It was hard for Gen not to take the events surrounding London hard; he had started the SHTF specifically to stop mass disasters like that from happening. Instead, it had happened before he could react, and as a result he had lost one of the major centers for humankind in the world. There were many humans who were outraged by the lack of response, as they saw it. It was a nightmare politically; something most Shinigami wouldn’t care about, but that he did. It was his job to care about it, as the go between for the human world and Soul Society.

Those that knew him knew something else, however. Gen was not the kind to mope or curl up in the corner when something went wrong or when he lacked the power to do something. His response was always to train and get stronger. That was what he was in the process of doing now. He saw it as a fact that he had grown lax in his power, and that was the reason for London ending the way it had. He had never been lax with his own power, and somewhere he knew that. Instead of wallowing in that, he would get stronger, no matter what it took. He steepled his hands and rested his forehead against them a moment as he thought.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DA FOOK!? Left_bar_bleue10/100DA FOOK!? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

DA FOOK!? Empty Re: DA FOOK!?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:39 pm
DA FOOK!? Solas211

Solas Foiche sighed softly as she made her way through the halls of the SHTF's base on Earth. Her Captain's haori flowed around her body, and there was only one thing on the minds of the Shinigami watching her. And she knew exactly what said "one thing" was, too. Not that she'd put out. For as we all know, everyone's sexiest Captain... was totally and purely gay. So why was she visiting on the Captain of the SHTF, who happened to be as manly as any other man in the world of men?

Why, the guy was her best friend, and her most certain confidant. Yes, Genpaku Arishima was that person who, in Solas' eyes, was the one she could confide her most deepest and darkest secrets to, and expect him to give her a kind word in return. In fact, she had something to tell him that day. It was about the previous day's events... The events that had changed her life forever.

Soso, somehow, she had to convince Genpaku that...

A: She was in love with an Arrancar, who happened to be an Espada.
B: She meant no harm, and...
C: She was going to spy on the Espada for the Gotei.

That wasn't going to be too hard, right? Yeah, right. She'd fucked the Seventh Espada, and they'd basically fallen in love with each other, in the course of a single day. Not only was Genpaku not going to believe her story, she was also pretty sure that he'd turn around and kill her for it. Because she had, really, just betrayed Soul Society with Yume's loving embrace.

But it was worth a shot. Hell, she was pretty sure that her and Yume apiece would be able to hold off Genpaku long enough to escape, if push did indeed come to shove. Solas put a hand up to her chest, and suddenly heard the sounds of a fight going on. Yup, that was Genpaku. Nobody else would do that, especially not after the events that had occurred in London. She had only heard stories, but they, on their own, were some pretty nasty stories to behold.

She walked around a corner, just in time to see Genpaku training with who appeared to be a zanpakuto spirit. I mean, who else would fight that hard-out with Genpaku? Besides her, of course. She laughed softly, and watched the man put his forehead against something. A small smile crossed her face, and she walked over to Genpaku, tapping him lightly on the shoulder.

"Y'know, you're going to injure yourself some day. And then you won't be able to fight at all." She was kind of mocking him, but she did know what he was like, and how he reacted to situations like this. She laughed again, and took a seat next to him.

"Oi. I need to talk to you, privately. Want to take a walk in the forest?"
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:04 am
DA FOOK!? Genpakupostpic
Genpaku Arishima

------------

He sat there in silence only for a few moments, his thoughts his and his alone for that short time. Instead of brooding on the thoughts that had been plaguing his mind thus far though, he instead banished the thoughts from his mind. Uselessly focusing on them wouldn’t do him any good; he couldn’t really help it though at the moment. It was, put simply, the biggest foul up in his career as a Shinigami, and one that would not be easily forgotten. He wouldn’t ever forget it personally, but in the scheme of history, well, he’d have to accomplish some damn big things to make up for it. He couldn’t do that with the power he held now though; a long road lay before him.

He heard light footsteps approaching him, and opened his right eye to look over as the familiar figure of one of his closest friends and the Captain of the Eight division approached him, smiling at him as she tapped him on the shoulder.

"Y'know, you're going to injure yourself some day. And then you won't be able to fight at all."
Genpaku’s response was a small chuckle at her comment. She was partially right. Partially.
”But if I don’t do anything, I won’t get any stronger; then I’m no use in a fight at all,” he said with another small chuckle.

Having a friend near calmed his mind a great deal. She took a seat next to him, and spoke about needing to talk privately. He raised an eyebrow, but gave a nod.

”Sure; I got some time for the moment,” he commented, standing up. He turned around and grabbed the two Zanpaku-tous lying on the bench, slipping them through his obi and fastening them on so they wouldn’t drop off. Something was on her mind obviously, if she was asking for a more private setting than they currently had; the training ground was deserted at the moment other than them. He wouldn’t question it though, yet. In due time.

He turned back to her; he probably looked more drained than usual. Soft rings had begun to form under his eyes by now from the combination of stress, lack of sleep, and his own training regimen. At the moment though, he didn’t notice it too much. He looked towards the entryway of the training area where several division members were hovering.

”I’m going out for a while. Anyone that comes looking for me can leave a message; I’ll take care of it when I return,” he called out, and heard a vague response. He turned back to her.
”Lead the way.”

[Character Thread]

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:22 am
DA FOOK!? Solas211

"Alright... come with me." Solas slowly walked out of the SHTF building, and flash-stepped off to the forests, leaving a nice Reiatsu trail for Genpaku to follow. If he thought that he looked tired... Solas had fallen asleep after her time with Yume, and woken up in the girl's lap, haori over her body. They made their farewells, and agreed to meet up here, plans in place. Solas had been up all night wondering exactly how she was going to break it to this man, her closest friend. Also, where was here, exactly?

Solas knew. This clearing was where she and Yume had fought, kissed and made love. She stopped dead still in the clearing, and feigned looking around for any suspicious activity. Hopefully, as Genpaku arrived, he would think that she'd already checked it over. The man appeared behind her, and she turned to him, smiling.

"Genpaku. I think this is far enough. We shouldn't have been followed, right?" She sighed softly, and sat on the ground, inviting him to sit down nearby. She looked at the man, and gave him the most serious look that she could muster, straight in the eyes.

"Captain Genpaku Arishima... what I am about to tell you... it cannot leave this clearing. It can't be told to anybody unless I give permission for them to know. Basically, it's a secret that, if it got out, would risk my career, and quite possibly my life. I shall give it to you in two parts. The good news... and the sorta not-so-good news." She hung her head slightly, and then looked back up at him, a meek shine in her eyes.

"The good news is, I'm in a relationship... And you know how I said I'd... save... myself until I found the right girl?" Solas gulped. "Well, yeah. We, uh..." Her face turned crimson, but it was a part of the story, and something that he should know.

"Well, uh, that was... the good news. Now, as for the not-so-good news? The girl is... uh... um... She's... uh... eheheh..." How could she put this, without sounding like some kind of traitor? Solas sighed, and bowed, placing her forehead on the ground, and bringing her face back up into Genpaku's gaze.

"The girl... she's the Seventh Espada, sir." She lowered her head again, expecting to be either struck, or at least reprimanded for this.

{OOC - Try to go from at least where she says that she's in a relationship. If you go from earlier, even better =3}
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 am
DA FOOK!? Genpakupostpic
Genpaku Arishima

------------

Genpaku walked behind her, stopping when she flash stepped away. He took a moment of solitude to think; she was acting strange. He had a feeling that he was about to find out why too. He took a breath, letting out a sigh. The world kept on turning alright. He took a step and vanished, since it seemed he had given the girl enough of a head start to make her way to where she wanted to talk. She left an easy trail to follow, and within a few moments of when she had arrived he appeared at the edge of the clearing. It seemed that she was looking around, as though expecting trouble. He cast a glance about the place before he took notice of the fact that Solas had turned back to him, asking a simple question. He looked back over his shoulder, reaching out with his senses in the direction they had come from.
”Seems like it.”
He looked back at her, raised an eyebrow and walked over, taking a seat.

She fixed him with a serious gaze all at once. She formally addressed him, and made it clear that what she was about to tell him was incredibly secretive in nature. He gave a nod as a sign of acknowledgement, and remained silent to let her speak.

”Basically, it's a secret that, if it got out, would risk my career, and quite possibly my life. I shall give it to you in two parts. The good news... and the sorta not-so-good news."
Well…at least there was good news in this somewhere, but he an ominous feeling had entrenched itself deep in his gut. He didn’t see Solas in this kind of state often, and he couldn’t recall an incident to such a degree as this.

"The good news is, I'm in a relationship... And you know how I said I'd... save... myself until I found the right girl? Well, yeah. We, uh..."
He hadn’t expected that, and he blinked once or twice. A small smirk crept on his features; he certainly couldn’t recall the last time he had seen her this…nervous? That made him nervous though; they were close friends, and could tell each other nearly anything without fear of outright rejection. And yet, here she was. Behind his eyes and the light smirk, the gears of his mind worked to try and piece together what she was getting at.
"Well, uh, that was... the good news. Now, as for the not-so-good news? The girl is... uh... um... She's... uh... eheheh..."

She suddenly launched into a full out apologetic bow routine, and he blinked once more, not quite sure what to make of what was going on. He began to hold his hands up to tell he to stop.
"The girl... she's the Seventh Espada, sir."
Oh. Genpaku ceased his movement, and blinked a few times. He let her words hang in the air; had he just heard her right? Or had he lost it completely out of stress? Raiden and Fujin, within his inner world, answered that question quickly enough.
”WHAAAAAAAAT!?”
"WHAAAAAAAAT!?”
He very quickly drowned out those voices as he took in what was just said to him. He remained still for a few moments before he suddenly stood up, and started towards the edge of the clearing.

He stopped at the edge, and snapped his fingers. A barrier suddenly sprang up surrounding the clearing and bits of the woods nearby.

”Bakudo 26: Kyokko”
The barrier, and consequently the pair of Shinigami that were currently visible, vanished from sight. Genpaku turned back around, looking at Solas with, surprisingly, calm eyes.
”I assume by the demeanor you took you’re not joking with me. I…ah…um…ah…what?”
It was the best he could come up with. I mean…what do you say to that!? Arrancar and Shinigami had been enemies since…well…forever technically. How could she fall in love with one!? Details…that was what he needed, or at least wanted, now.
”You do realize how many implications this brings up right?” he asked.

[Character Thread]

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:40 pm
DA FOOK!? Solas211

Solas watched Genpaku stand up, walk to the edge of the clearing and click his fingers. Kyokko, huh? Solas smirked slightly, before watching Genpaku come back over to her. She looked at him, still in a kneeling position. He was already suspicious, decidedly. That was, in itself, something pretty damn obvious to her. She felt over the ground with her hand, and watched him carefully.

"I assume by the demeanor you took you’re not joking with me. I…ah…um…ah…what?" Her eyes turned steely and serious.

"No, I'm completely serious. There are no jokes involved, Genpaku. I'm sure you wish there were, but I'm afraid that there is certainly no joking here." There was no WAY that she'd joke about something like that!!! She looked at him, far more careful than before.

"You do realize how many implications this brings up right?"

"Yeah, I know. A LOT of implications. And her and I are both ready to face them." She was still steely-eyed, still serious. She then stood up before Genpaku, her five-foot-one height definitely shadowing under his much larger demeanor. She sighed softly, and walked over to him.

"There are a lot of things to explain, though. One of them being her possible defection. She was... she was willing to defect to Soul Society for me. Hell, I'd be willing to defect to the Espada for her, under the record. Just so you know that much. But I... I think that it would be better for her to explain." Then again... Solas looked around. Where was the other girl? She had told her to meet her at this EXACT spot! She looked down again, seeing the imprints of where two bodies had been. Yep, that was the spot.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DA FOOK!? Left_bar_bleue44400/999999DA FOOK!? Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 pm
DA FOOK!? Darker-than-black-06-005

Yumesade Shiride

"You are not alone."

Speak of the devil...

Just then, a woman was making her way through the endless black void of the in-between world that separated Hueco Mundo and the human world. She had decided now would probably be a good time to travel. She didn't know what had compelled her to go now, but this felt like a good time.

The woman in question was six-foot nothing and a half, she had pale pink hair that flowed down to her mid-back usually, but she had opted to tie it up in a tuft above her head. Her eyes, a darker pink, stared straight ahead, her mind lost in thought.

This woman was, at least in part, the reason why Solas and Gen were currently conversing. Yumesade Shiride, Septima Espada. She was making her way through this middle-world for a reason, Solas had asked her to come to the spot in which they had slept together the previous day. Yume's cheeks turned a little pink thinking about it, but she was determined. The blue path of reiatsu below was nicely illuminating her pale face as she ran, giving her an almost eerie appearance, and making her white outfit give off a bit of a glow.

The outfit in question was of the sort that made men wish she was straight. The hips of the skin-tight uniform were gone, showing her sides on the left and the right, the skin showing through up to just below her breasts. There was also a heart-shaped hole on the uniform on her chest, showing a fair amount of cleavage. Fact: Since Yumesade became the septima espada, the amount of random nosebleeds that males were having skyrocketed.

She was nervous as all hell. Wasn't Solas going to have another shinigami with her? What if this other shinigami decided to kill her? Or worse, ruined Solas' reputation?

Yume didn't want to think about it. She stopped in front of the area she would have to open the other end of the garganta from, and sighed, slicing her hand through the air as the band of white light stretched in the path her hand had taken. Slowly, it parted, the garganta appearing in-air.. directly behind Solas. The twisted ripping that the garganta was associated with was nowhere near as loud as Yume's heart right now. She was nervous, but the one she loved standing in front of her was calming her.

Yume walked forward out of the garganta, her eyes locked on Genpaku as she did so, she stopped walking directly next to Solas and slid her palm against Solas', intertwining her fingers with Solas' own. She smiled softly at Genpaku, "I assume you're Solas' friend? Nice to meet you, I'm Yumesade Shiride, Septima Espada." She giggled, "Looks like I got here on time, huh?"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 am
DA FOOK!? Genpakupostpic
Genpaku Arishima

------------

She certainly had her mind set on this.  Genpaku’s face had gone more or less blank; an expression reserved for when he was dealing with something incredibly serious.  His joking manner had been dropped, and he returned her gaze as she explained; or began to, before deferring to the fact that it’d be better for this other person to explain.  His eyes narrowed slightly when she stated that she’d be willing to defect from Soul Society for this girl.  For an Espada?  His eyes darkened slightly; that was an outcome he very much so wanted to avoid if he could.  He would be in a very awkward position if his best friend defected from Soul Society.   As if on queue, the familiar ripping sound was heard as a garganta ripped along just behind Solas; out of instinct, Gen’s hand twitched towards one of his zanpaku-tous, but he stopped it as this new figure appeared on the scene; the girl that Solas had apparently fallen for.

His eyes shifted to look at the Arrancar as she appeared, critical for a few moments.  He had not missed the intertwining of their hands as the Espada, whose name was Yumesade, had appeared.  How was he supposed to move from here?  He was glad he had put up the reiatsu cloaking barrier moments before; otherwise this area would have been swarming with Shinigami.  He sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose as he though.  Yumesade spoke to him, and he looked back up at her.

”Genpaku Arishima.  Captain of the Special Human Task Force.”

He studied the pair in silence for a few moments of silence, the gears of his mind working behind his emerald eyes.  He suddenly fixed his eyes on Yumesade.
”Solas says that you two have fallen in love, and that you’re willing to defect from the Espada, or that she will.  I’d frankly prefer it if you defected, because I don’t wish to come into conflict with her.  However, what do you have to gain out of defecting?  What kind of assurance would I, or Soul Society for that matter, that you aren’t working both sides in this case; a spy for the Espada as well as the Gotei?”
He was being blunt and to the point.  Sure, he probably could have been more diplomatic and danced around the issues he wanted to bring up; it had never been his style though.  He wanted them answered as soon as possible instead.

There were many issues to address; the least of which were the personal problems he had with this whole idea.  He would deal with those conflicts on his own though; Solas had made her decision, and he would do his best to stand behind her as far as it was reasonable.  She was already pushing those bounds though.  This whole idea…this was all crazy.

[Character Thread]

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 am
DA FOOK!? Solas211

At the sound of the garganta ripping, Solas, instead of turning to look who had just appeared behind them, was instead focussed solely on Genpaku, the man who's trust she had to get for Yume. She looked sharply at him, until she felt a soft hand slip into her's. She smiled, and looked at the girl.

"Right on time, I see." She smiled softly, and kissed her on the cheek - reaching up to do so - before talking another look at Genpaku with a slightly more stern smile.

"I assume you're Solas' friend? Nice to meet you, I'm Yumesade Shiride, Septima Espada." Nice, sort and blunt. Perfect. Genpaku introduced himself as well, and then the conversation got back to being horribly serious. She sighed, and gripped Yume's hand slightly tighter.

"Solas says that you two have fallen in love, and that you’re willing to defect from the Espada, or that she will. I’d frankly prefer it if you defected, because I don’t wish to come into conflict with her. However, what do you have to gain out of defecting? What kind of assurance would I, or Soul Society for that matter, that you aren’t working both sides in this case; a spy for the Espada as well as the Gotei?" Solas resisted the urge to laugh. She hadn't actually told Yume that she'd defect for her, so she wondered how she'd react to that. Also, there was really nothing else for her to say. There was no answer that she could give that would change anythign said here.

No, it would make Yume look bad if she butted in now. She didn't want that...
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DA FOOK!? Left_bar_bleue44400/999999DA FOOK!? Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:16 am
DA FOOK!? Darker-than-black-06-005

Yumesade Shiride

"You are not alone."

Yumesade felt infinitely more confident about what she had to do here with her hand in Solas' and her cheek tingling slightly from where the woman's lips had been. She was still nervous, but it helped a lot.

She nodded towards the man, "Special Human Task Force, huh? I've heard of you guys, I know your lieutenant, Izueo Yokin, from a couple months back." She smiled softly, "I hear it's a tough gig."

”Solas says that you two have fallen in love, and that you’re willing to defect from the Espada, or that she will. I’d frankly prefer it if you defected, because I don’t wish to come into conflict with her." Yume's breath caught in her throat. It had been her idea to defect, but Solas had been willing to do the same? She could feel her eyes watering, she didn't deserve that.. "However, what do you have to gain out of defecting? What kind of assurance would I, or Soul Society for that matter, that you aren’t working both sides in this case; a spy for the Espada as well as the Gotei?” Yume considered this for but a moment before raising her chin confidently, squeezing Solas' hand for support, and speaking. "What I have to gain, Captain, is to be with the one I love. Anyone with even a shred of emotion could understand that." She said, nodding, "And as for assurance, I give you only this: Captain, with all due respect, I am not allied to either the Espada or the Gotei Thirteen at this point. I serve the Espada only because I was chosen to." She turned her head, smiling at Solas before turning back to Gen and speaking, "But, however, I am allied to Solas. I loe her, captain, with everything I have. I will do anything for her. If she serves a particular division, then I will do everything in my power to help said division. That, you have my word on. If you don't think an Espada's word means anything, then by all means, lower the barrier, have soul society come after me, have me killed, whatever you have to do. But, I hope you believe me, because every word of it is truth." She finished, her voice slightly raised at this point, her eyes directed at Genpaku in a glare of true conviction.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread