Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Empty Re: DA FOOK!?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:06 am
DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Genpakupostpic
Genpaku Arishima
Captain of the Special Human Task Force

------------

Shikai Cooldown: 0 Posts
Bankai Cooldown: 0 Posts

So this was the Espada Izueo had spoken of. She was silent in the face of his questions, if only for a moment while she considered them. Her responses were sweet to be honest, but they didn’t give much that he could take anywhere to prove anything. Normally, Gen wouldn’t worry about such things. However, with one huge failure already looming over his head, he was walking on egg shells of his own self image. If this girl was lying just to get closer to the Gotei, and he was the one to stand up for her and Solas, well he wasn’t sure he would be able to live with himself. More than that, he was worried for Solas. If she had really fallen for this girl, and it turned out to be a trick, he wasn’t sure how she’d handle it. So many ifs that only the future could tell the truth of, but the answers were needed now. He stood there, silent as Yumesade spoke.

He closed his eyes with a sigh when she had finished, and reached up with his hand to scratch his head lightly as he thought. As loyal as Yumesade was trying to make herself out to being, not passing judgement on whether or not she was being honest, it didn’t give much to work with if they were to take it to the higher ups. If these two wanted to be together, that was something that would have to happen; he hoped Solas had thought about that. Central 46 and the Captain Commander…with the events of the past couple weeks, this was probably the worst time for something like this. Then again, it could also be the best time, provided Yume’s intentions were true. For the time being, this was completely a gut call.

And that’s what Gen went with. He opened his eyes again, staring into Yume’s, unflinching for several moments as he seemed to search for something.

”I will give you this warning only once. I have and will stake my position and soul to aid my friends. If you are deceiving me, and especially her, there is nothing that will stop me from exacting revenge for that transgression. I don’t care what I would have to do or become. Are we clear?”
He didn’t look away as she answered, eyes like cold emeralds containing raging flames. He looked over to Solas once more.
”Are you prepared to bring this before Central 46? The Captain Commander? The rest of the captains? These are all people that will need to know, one way or another, about this if this is to be legitimized.”

He knew he was sticking his neck out once more. It was somewhat selfish to view it this way, but it was something he had to consider now more than ever before. Solas was conivinced of Yume’s intentions, and had pledged her heart to the girl. Genpaku could have told her how foolish that was considering she was an enemy. However, what place did he really have to tell her such things? The best he could do was warn her and be supportive of her decisions, and be ready to catch her should she fall. That’s what friends did. He looked back to Yume once more.
”I’m sure you realize how much opposition this kind of thing will bring up, whenever it is revealed to the rest of the world. Few will trust you. However, if Solas is willing to give her heart to you, and you willing to protect it, then I’ll stand up for you. Both of you, as long as you don’t give me reason to doubt you’re intentions.”

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:40 am
DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Solas211

Solas blinked and blushed softly when Yume began to spoke. She was telling the truth, right? The violet haired Captain looked up at her, wondering what was going through her mind at that time. Was she really meaning it all? Every word? She had to, there was no way that she wasn't! Not after last night...

Solas began to find herself doubting Yume's words... she began to wonder... NO. There was no lies in Yumesade's words. As Solas watched her, she noticed that. She could see that there was nothing hidden behind those pink eyes. She knew that Yume wasn't lying, there was no way that she could be.

"But, however, I am allied to Solas. I love her, captain, with everything I have. I will do anything for her. If she serves a particular division, then I will do everything in my power to help said division. That, you have my word on. If you don't think an Espada's word means anything, then by all means, lower the barrier, have soul society come after me, have me killed, whatever you have to do. But, I hope you believe me, because every word of it is truth." Solas blushed further. She wasn't sure whether or not Yume was completely serious, but she knew that if she was, then there'd be nothing to stop her from defending the Arrancar.

Solas looked down to the ground as Genpaku addressed Yume, and then found herself being addressed. She automatically knew to look up, and stare intently at Genpaku's face.

”Are you prepared to bring this before Central 46? The Captain Commander? The rest of the captains? These are all people that will need to know, one way or another, about this if this is to be legitimized.” Solas smiled gravely, sliding her hand out of Yume's, and bringing them down to her zanpakuto. She sighed softly, and took the nunchaku off of her belt, before holding it in both hands and rapidly bringing them together.

"Show your true colours, Kaminari Hana." The zanpakuto suddenly shot out in length, reaching a total of 7 feet of staff, with a large spearhead on top. She sighed again, and flicked the blade up and around, pointing the spear-end into the sky. She smiled, and tapped that end onto the ground.

A single spark rang out, firing up the shaft and appearing at the top of the point. A single image formed at the top, an image of a symbol: 愛 Ai, or Love. That was the purpose of this. To show her true feelings. That was all that ability did. She looked back down at Genpaku, eyes truly steely.

"Take down the barrier, and this girl will have an accomplice in the form of a Captain. However, if you take this to the Captain Commander, I will make him accept it. I will show him what it means to be in love like this, and how it will conquer this rivalry, this deep-seated hatred. A Shinigami in love with an Arrancar? Obscene, they'll say. Unheard of. Impossible. We are all human in some way, Genpaku. That's all I need to say." She kept her zanpakuto out in her right hand, slipping her left back into that of Yume's.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 am
DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Darker-than-black-06-005

Yumesade Shiride

"You are not alone."

Yumesade was shaking.

She was shaking out of fear for what might happen because of this, she was shaking from the quiet sobs that were escaping her from the thought that Solas had the chance of losing her rank because of her, but most of all she was shaking out of rage.

Yume was furious, every once of her wanted to strangle Genpaku at the moment. She understood him doubting her, I mean, they were enemies. But she couldn't stand her emotions being questioned.

”I will give you this warning only once. I have and will stake my position and soul to aid my friends. If you are deceiving me, and especially her, there is nothing that will stop me from exacting revenge for that transgression. I don’t care what I would have to do or become. Are we clear?”

She didn't answer at first, waiting and watching as Solas answered, and watching the symbol appear on top of the zanpakuto. Once she felt the reassuring grip of Solas' hand, she answered.

Yume smiled at the captain, suppressing her shaking a bit, "I can say the same to you, captain, for if you ever question my commitment to Solas again." She scowled visibly, "I know you have reason to doubt, but don't think for a single moment that I'd deceive her. I am an Espada, yes. But is that any reason to assume deception from me? Since my introduction into the Espada's ranks, I have only fought three." She lifted three fingers on her left hand, "A demon," she lowered one, "an arrancar," she lowered a second, "and a shinigami." She lowered the third. "The shinigami was Solas, but I don't count that as a real fight, seeing as how I was really only playing around." She stared at Genpaku, her eyes full of a burning desire for answers, "Why assume I would do something malicious just because of my rank and race? I am not a monster. Despite what you've seen from the espada who have given all of us that name, I am not in the same class as them."

Her eyes welled up, tears sliding down her cheeks and falling towards the ground below her feet, "Do you think I don't know what's at stake? Look at me!" Her voice was raised now, "I'm standing here, easily in a position where you, Solas, or any other shinigami could kill me, I gave my heart to an amazing woman who is supposed to be my enemy, and I agreed to come here and talk to you, a soul reaper, someone who, by definition, is supposed to kill me right now." She sobbed quietly, the tears flowing now, "I would gladly do it all again, I regret nothing, I have made no mistakes. It was the best decision of my life. And I'd face the captain commander down as well. The leader of Zero Division, the Vizard Corps, the Omnimitskido, all of them." She raised her head high, her face twisted slightly in an attempt to look brave despite the tears, "I would stand here and face them, as I'm facing you, if it meant I got to stay with Solas. I am one-hundred percent committed to her, I would never even think of betraying her. And yet you stand there and accuse me of deception." She nodded firmly, "I would give my life a million times over for her, and then infinitely more. So yes, captain, we are clear."

She finished, breathing heavily as her rant ended. She spoke once more, her voice quiet now, "I realize the opposition, and I will protect Solas' heart at all costs. If you ever question my love again, we are going to have a problem." She nodded firmly.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:49 pm
Genpaku Arishima

------------

Genpaku watched silently as Solas answered his question; he didn’t flinch when she released her shikai, or the spark that showed up to answer his question. She spoke of how she would make people see where she was coming from and their love. It was a great idea in concept, but the reality was far harsher. He knew that, and he was sure she knew that somewhere inside as well. Yet, she was willing to fight all the same. He turned his attention back to Yume as she responded to him. He noted the visible shake in her body, and remained quiet, his face emotionless as Yume set into her rant.

As she finished said rant, he shifted slightly to look at her.

”You ask me why? Our captain, years ago, was a man I admired. He was slain before my eyes by an arrancar during an invasion. My family was massacred to set a trap for me, and I was killed by a hollow. I’ve personal reasons for hating hollows and arrancar alike. And yet…” he suddenly trailed off as he shot a glance at Solas, then back at Yume.
”Those aren’t the reasons I distrust you. I am merely looking out for my friend. I don’t care what your race is; if you were a vizard, shinigami, or anything else, I’d give the same warning. If you were the captain commander or Spirit King himself, I’d give the same warning. My personal reasons are simply that. I’m more concerned for one of my closest friends.”

He suddenly turned and started walking, reaching up and scratching his head in thought. He came to a stop, looking up through the now invisible barrier to the sun that shone above them through the forest canopy. He took a breath, then turned around, a light smile on his features; a look of the old Gen, the laid back and calm one before London. It was only a shadow of that person, but he looked calmer and…happier, dare it be said, than he had since that event.
”In the end, Solas trusts you; enough to give her heart to you. That’s more than enough for me I suppose. I merely want you to understand that I’m just a little protective of my friends, and that I don’t tolerate them getting hurt. I’m sure you feel the same way in the end.”

He turned his attention back to Solas now, smiling at her.
”Just like you to pick the hardest path no one had thought up though you know. You can never make anything simple can you?” he said with a small chuckle.
”When the time comes, I’ll stand behind you for what it’s worth. Eventually, you’ll have to tell Soul Society about this; when you do that is your decision. I would advise that the longer you wait the worse it may get. If someone else finds out about it first, this could go in all of the wrong directions. I’m sure you’ve thought of that though.”

He had certainly go crazy alright. He knew it now, but didn’t really care. This wasn’t the sort of thing he should have stood behind or condoned; as a Shinigami he should have struck out now and killed Yume. He should have done that the moment he had see her appear. However, Genpaku had always been more committed to his friends than the code that Shinigami subscribed too. Sure he was conflicted in this; everything about it seemed off. However, if everything this pair had said thus far was true, he could deal with it. He would have to. The small smile still played about his features for the moment.
”What do you plan to do from here then, I guess is the question?”

[Character Thread]

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Solas held onto the soft hand tighter as she felt Yume shake in anger. She wanted the girl to calm down, but suddenly saw her burst into shouts, and then into tears. It was then that it hit her. Solas could see just how serious that Yume was, and decided that, in order to repay her love fully, would become serious about this too. Well, as serious as Yume, anyway. She was already serious about it. Then he brought up that event.

"I remember that. Don't want to remember, though." It was what had brought Genpaku up to Captain, and her into the Vice Captain's position. That event was the reason they were good friends today, and the reason that Genpaku was the Shinigami standing before them.

”Just like you to pick the hardest path no one had thought up though you know. You can never make anything simple can you?” The woman poked out her tongue jokingly at Genpaku, despite the semi-serious situation they were in.

"Well, I've always enjoyed making things that little bit more difficult." She giggled lightly, before loosening the hold on Yumesade's hand. No need to crush her hand here... That was an important piece of her body...

"What do you plan to do from here then, I guess is the question?"

"I... don't know, really. We'll just take things as they come. Maybe I'll talk to Kohaku-Sotaichou. If we explain Yume's want to defect, he should eventually come around... right?" Solas' semi-confident face hid something. She was pretty sure that he wouldn't come around, at least not easily. She wasn't sure at all how this would work out.

"Maybe if you had something to convince him with, Yume?" She blinked at her girlfriend standing next to her.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999DA FOOK!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"You are not alone."

Yumesade's body was still shaking slightly from her rant, but at least she was calming down at this point.

”You ask me why? Our captain, years ago, was a man I admired. He was slain before my eyes by an arrancar during an invasion. My family was massacred to set a trap for me, and I was killed by a hollow. I’ve personal reasons for hating hollows and arrancar alike."

So there it was, the real reasoning. Yume understood, she had seen hollows slaughter thousands of humans, and she had seen shinigami killed by hollows and arrancar. She understood the man's pain, and she felt horrible now, since she had just yelled at him and assumed his reasoning.

”Those aren’t the reasons I distrust you. I am merely looking out for my friend. I don’t care what your race is; if you were a vizard, shinigami, or anything else, I’d give the same warning. If you were the captain commander or Spirit King himself, I’d give the same warning. My personal reasons are simply that. I’m more concerned for one of my closest friends.”

Yume couldn't help but smile at this. Commitment, loyalty, concern... she could hear all those things in Genpaku's statement. It was nice to find someone who actually held these values. Yume knew few who actually cared about others.

She listened to Solas and Yume talk for a little bit, her eyes focused on the ground. Her mind was focused more on the situation at hand than what the two were saying.

"Maybe if you had something to convince him with, Yume?" The question made her focus, but she didn't really know.. "Um, well really, besides my word, I have nothing.." She sighed softly, "I really don't think there's an object or anything that could prove that I love you, Solas. I can only say it, feel it, and show you." She shrugged, "Whether the captain commander believes me or not, it's true. If he requires me to prove it, I will do whatever he asks if it means proving my loyalty to you, but I am not fucking you in front of him, if he's that kind of guy. If that's the requirement, I'd rather you defect." She laughed a little, looking at Solas and squeezing her hand softly before looking back to Genpaku, "Listen, I know you have good reason to hate arrancars and hollows, but I promise you, I will prove to you that I'm different." She smiled, "I love Solas with everything I have, and I'll do anything for her."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 pm
Genpaku Arishima

------------

Genpaku listened quietly as Solas responded to him, and as Yume spoke up. If this had been the Winter War, an object like the Hogyoku would have been a great bartering chip. However, nothing like that existed at the current time, so short of having Yume bring the head of another Espada, which would have blown her cover anyway, there probably wasn’t much she could get. He suddenly covered his face with his palm at Yume comment concerning fucking Solas in front of the Captain Commander; he stifled a laugh. Most likely, that wouldn’t exactly do the job either. He pinched the bridge of his nose in thought a moment.
”Bringing it to the Sotaicho is something we should do. However…”

He brought his eyes back to the pair. He was silent another moment.
”When you decide to do this, I want to be with you. There is specific strategic value that the SHTF could really use. To be honest, I don’t know how well he’s going to take the idea of a Shinigami being with an Arrancar. I’d make the suggestion that the focal point of convincing him this is a good idea remain more on the strategic value than the emotional, especially after the events in London, Cairo, Italy, and Soul Society itself. I think it has a better chance of convincing him anyway.”

He gave a shrug. He knew that wasn’t the way they wanted to go about it. However, it seemed the most plausible to actually succeed in his mind at the moment. Strategic value anyone could see, but emotional values transcending the races like this pair seemed to have done…not everyone would understand or accept that so easily. Withholding that information held risks as well, to be sure; this was a slippery slope to worry about at this point.

((Short post as I am short on time.))

[Character Thread]

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Solas blinked. Why was Genpaku so... casual? He had just seen one of his closest friends proclaim her love for an Espada... and he seemed more worried about the strategic value of this, than anything. She blinked again, and then stepped forwards, slipping her hand out of Yume's once more. She was sure that the Arrancar could wait for her grip to return. She stepped towards Genpaku, looking at him questioningly. There was something in his eyes...

"Whether the captain commander believes me or not, it's true. If he requires me to prove it, I will do whatever he asks if it means proving my loyalty to you, but I am not fucking you in front of him, if he's that kind of guy. If that's the requirement, I'd rather you defect." Solas turned back to Yume, and giggled softly. Yeah, that wouldn't happen in a million years. There was no way she'd fuck her girlfriend in front of the Captain Commander. Never. Nu-uh. She'd rather fight through hoards of Hollows, instead. With a soft sigh, she looked back at Genpaku, a determination in her eyes that could only be brought about by something as powerful as love affecting her heart. Her eyes narrowed, and then she spoke. Her words were clear and concise.

"You want strategic value?" Tears began to brim in her eyes. "If I don't have Yume, I will most probably commit suicide. Or leave. That, or my own work as a Captain will suffer. And then the Eighth Division will suffer somewhat. You need to understand, Genpaku. This woman means the world to me." She cast her arm out to the side with an almost angry look on her face. She would convince him. She would convince Kohaku. She would convince then ENTIRE fucking Gotei 13!!!

That was all there was to it. She had nothing else to say. She turned slightly to Genpaku, before turning back to Yume.

"I will meet with Kohaku-sotaichou. I will show him Yume. I will show him that she's not a threat to Soul Society. Because I trust her. I love her. And I will make sure that this all works out. See you later, Genpaku." Her blue eyes were both burning and chilling at the same time, the resolve in her eyes showing the truth of her heart. She took her zanpakuto, and returned the polearm back into it's nunchaku form. She walked back to Yume, and took the girl's hand with a soft smile, before leaning into her ear and whispering.

"Coming?" She then flash-stepped away, breaking through the kidou barrier, leaving Genpaku behind. She had to discuss this with Yume. She needed to find a place for her to meet Kohaku. She needed to get Yume into Soul Society. Everything needed to be planned out to the last letter. She'd let Genpaku know when she was going to do it... but for now, she needed to do this on her own.

[Thread LEFT]
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"You are not alone."

”When you decide to do this, I want to be with you. There is specific strategic value that the SHTF could really use. To be honest, I don’t know how well he’s going to take the idea of a Shinigami being with an Arrancar. I’d make the suggestion that the focal point of convincing him this is a good idea remain more on the strategic value than the emotional, especially after the events in London, Cairo, Italy, and Soul Society itself. I think it has a better chance of convincing him anyway.” St...strategic value? Was that all this was to him? Yume was outraged. She couldn't see how anyone would simply disregard emotion in favor of strategic value. It made her sick.

She was about to respond, but then Solas did it for her.

"You want strategic value? If I don't have Yume, I will most probably commit suicide. Or leave. That, or my own work as a Captain will suffer. And then the Eighth Division will suffer somewhat. You need to understand, Genpaku. This woman means the world to me." Yume's own eyes began to well up. Seeing the extent to which Solas cared for her meant... more than the world. She knew that Solas was the one, and this was further proof, as if she hadn't seen enough proof already.

She felt the familiar grip of Solas' hand, "Coming?"

Yumesade nodded, her answer given by holding on and adding her own sonido in to the two girls' exit. She knew that facing the captain commander would be difficult, but it would be entirely necessary. Hell, she'd face down Zero squad if it meant being with Solas.

But, for now, there was planning to be done.

{EXIT THREAD}

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:15 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum