Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Empty Re: Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)]

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:13 am
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ah, this was nice, peaceful even. Ira liked it here, and he definitely welcomed the tea. He was here about all the acupuncture and stuff, wasn't he? But it seemed like it'd be pretty rude to just pester him about that, and besides, he definitely didn't mind chatting over tea.

God, Yugiri really was right.

"Tea sounds great. Goes well with some nice conversation."

If it were within Ira's power, he would have beaten himself up over a comment like that. It was so bad, but if nothing else, at least it was direct. Ira wasn't exactly the sort to dance around a subject. Well, most subjects, anyway. He wasn't exactly planning to tell Kasha about everything he'd had to run through his mind since last time they met.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Empty Re: Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)]

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:19 am
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"I see, in that case I'll let you organise your thoughts while I prepare some tea."

He said while disappearing for a moment to go ready a pot of tea. A little unsettled by the fact that he was trying to visualise just what his teacher might've said, probably suggestive or outright lecherous things. A couple of ideas that didn't sit well with him, he hoped it wouldn't plague their time together.

So after a couple of minutes he returned with a pot and sat it down for Ira to take a seat opposite him.

"So has anything exciting occurred in the last month or so?"

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:43 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

Wowza, just jumping right into the one question Ira wasn't ready to answer, huh? He took a seat opposite Kasha, thinking of how to actually answer that question without just lying about it. His body was already reacting in ways he definitely couldn't say he was fond of, so he just steeled himself and spoke.

"Exciting? Nah, nothing like that, just keeping up with training. Been traveling on my own a little more, it's got its ups and downs. Lot of pretty places this time of year, flowers are starting to bloom and all that, and the sea breeze is always perfect when you're near the coast."

Frankly, it was pretty inane stuff, but it was the kind of thing you noticed when you got to his age. Besides, what else was Ira going to focus on when he was traveling without Yugiri around as much? He couldn't exactly think about martial arts drills 24/7.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:50 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"The changing of the seasons are always quite the treat, aren't they?"

He said with a small smile. Wondering about what to focus on, the journeying by herself or Yugiri, which would she possibly prefer to talk about? Maybe the people closer to her, no? So he decided to focus on that.

"Ah, that is something. It must be strange to not have a consistent person so close anymore I hope you remain close despite the distance, being apart can often lead to becoming alienated, is she doing well?"

Kasha doubted that it would have such a result though, Ira seemed like the type that remained loyal to someone even as time and distance drew out. After all, while the young woman said that she'd return this month Kasha wasn't going to hold her to any kind of regime. Things happened after all and life was tumultous.

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:57 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

That was a cute smile, and that really made Ira want to beat himself up more. He was right, though, the seasons turning was always nice.

"She's doing great. Got herself a boyfriend, so I don't want to step in on all that. Gotta give the girl her space, but we always meet back up after a little time. Just how things go."

He liked talking about Yugiri, admittedly, if only because she was a topic outside the immediate situation. Of course, that was only somewhat true, and thinking about him and Yugiri meant that he thought back to their last meeting. Ira was pretty sure he was going to go insane if his body didn't get itself under control soon. This had to end soon, right? Surely.

"I'd keep up more, but I'm not her father or anything. Better to let her do her own thing while I do mine."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:02 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"I see, and how goes your pursuits in that area hmm, Ira? Valentine's Day wasn't that far back after all."

He asked out of plain curiousity that was done for the sake of continuing the discussion, though at the same time it did amuse him a little bit. Ira's perception of a father figure to Yugiri despite the fact that Kasha would wonder just what the disparity was in their ages, souls did go quite a number of lifespans over the average human. He knew that his teacher was well over half a millennia in age and yet he didn't even reach over a hundred yet.

Taking a sip of his tea, Kasha did wonder in hindsight if that was maybe a bit too personal a question.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:10 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

Any ability Ira might have had to control himself was pretty handily overwritten by the fact that he was still in the body of a young girl, and he couldn't help but cough a bit in surprise while his face turned a decent shade of pink. Regardless of how easy it was for him to play it off, he knew his actual physical reaction told a different story.

"Can't say I've got much going on there. Not that I'm exactly opposed to it or anything, if the right someone came along, but the dating game's a little more difficult in my position."

He'd almost mentioned that it would be easier if he saw people with any regularity, but then he'd realized that would just refer to Kasha, and he wasn't trying to flirt here. His body was already making its interest pretty apparent, and that was far from ideal.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:47 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"I see, well I hope you do well in that facet of your life and any pursuits."

Wishing people well in those endeavours seemed a bit appropriate, no? Kasha honestly wasn't the best with conversation, a bit awkward around it from being back and forth with dancing around hidden meanings but he was going out of his way to try and avoid reading into things with Ira. It was just so loathesome to have to do.

"Is the tea alright, Ira?"

He'd hate if he was a disappointing host that served a poor cup of tea.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:41 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Well I oughta say the same about you, huh? 'Course, I don't know if you're looking for anything like that yourself."

Ira wasn't exactly fishing for an answer on that, per se, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't wanna know. It kind of seemed like Kasha wasn't sure where to go with the conversation, but hey, that was fine. Ira knew a thing or two about talking.

"Tea's great. You guys grow it yourselves around here? Seems like you'd have the space to."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:47 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Not particularly. If it happens, it happens however I don't really think about it that much."

Kasha explained while taking another sip of the tea. In some ways he was thinking back to Kimitsuki, the way that she seemed to encompass something that resonated with him although at the same time she seemed a bit dimwitted towards the whole situation and he had failed to see her since.

Ah well.

"It's grown on the grounds, yes. Though between the two of us I tend to be the one that handles maintaining the plants. My.. sister doesn't do much besides fight and drink... or her more lecherous behaviour."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum