Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Empty Re: Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)]

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:38 am
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Well, I do my best to keep up with all that, so at least I'm starting strong."

Working on a boat had definitely given Ira a pretty solid understanding of the importance of hygiene, considering how atrocious a boat got without it. Of course, having moved into this body had only made him double down on that, and if anything he bordered on a little bit obsessive about it now. Not that he'd ever admit that.

"Definitely feel confident my spirit'd have a pretty major impact on my body. Up until a few months back I was still pretty small, but after I started working on training my spirit up... Er, well, I'm not exactly small now. If that's what it'll take to keep me looking good, I'll double down on it."

There was a certain conviction in that, his efforts to keep this body in ideal condition still at the forefront of his thoughts. Ira had begun to accept that it was his body, not just one that he was borrowing, but he was still attached to it, and he'd still made that promise to Ada before she'd passed. He was committed to keeping himself in the best shape he could manage.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Empty Re: Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)]

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:01 am
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Did the accupuncture help?"

Kasha was a little curious about it, he took another sip while he contemplated it and focused his spiritual senses onto Ira. Gauging to see if he could notice any changes in the reiatsu that she had going on.

There was some differences though how much could be accounted for as his accupuncture and other factors that might influence Ira.

Maybe he should stop there, thinking about his inner thoughts it was beginning to sound a bit like a member of the Third Division, didn't it?

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:09 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"I definitely feel like it did, been feeling like I've had a lot of growth since last time we talked. Hopefully if we keep up with it that'll keep being the case."

Admittedly, that wasn't quite the only reason he was willing to continue that particular agreement, but he definitely did want to actively improve. If it happened to be a pleasant experience, that was a bonus, really.

"Not that I'm intending to just rely on that, of course. Gotta put in the work if I want to improve."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:25 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

He was glad to hear that his acupuncture was working, admittedly the experience last time of trying to adjust to Ira's particular spots made him wonder about the efficacy of it. Irregardless, if she was noticing a difference then that was good.

"Growth is realised more by one's own effort than any kind of interventions, a poor man given a fortune on a whim compared to a poor man who earned his fortune will have two different results of what becomes of them."

He mused as he finished his cup of tea and set it on the table, lightly placing it to the side while looking thoughtfully at Ira. Holding conversations like this were hardly his strong-suit.

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:54 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Here's hoping I work hard enough to earn my fortune then, eh? I don't intend to come out of this anything less than my best."

Ira was a confident man, that much was true, but he did his best not to be out and out cocky. There was a sense that, no matter what his ambitions were, he needed to work to achieve them. He wanted to be far better than he currently was, but he was under no illusions that he'd just get there easily. Setting down his own empty teacup, Ira wondered if he was doing decently at keeping up the conversation.

"Somethin' up?"

Honestly, being looked at like that did throw him for a bit of a loop again, and that sort of thing was always enough to bring his mind back to the situation as a whole rather than the immediate conversation. Kasha's sister sure seemed to be on the same page that Yugiri was, but he was pretty positive that wasn't the same page he or Kasha were on.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:06 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Hmm? Not particularly."

He started, thinking about how to expand on this answer and explain it in a way that didn't sound strange in his head. After a few moments he thought he'd just say it simply.

"Forgive me, holding conversations like this aren't particularly my strong suit so I take time to think about it."

What made this conversation different to any other? He thought it was due to the fact that he was dealing with the situation that Ira had become exposed to his teacher or that he didn't really interact with people outside of his family in a personal evironment like this with any regularity.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:28 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Oh, no trouble at all. I don't wanna be pushy or anything."

Well now he'd made it a little awkward, hadn't he? It wasn't exactly his intention to make the conversation seem like that, but Ira hadn't quite dealt with this sort of thing in a while. Small talk and all that was one thing, but he was going out of his way not to make it into something more.

God, this was the worst.

"I'd rather you say whatcha mean than feel like you've gotta rush to give me an answer. Hopefully you're not uncomfortable with these conversations or anything, though. I think they're a good time."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:47 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"It's fine. It's nothing about you that causes me to ."

As far as he was aware or cognisant of, it was situation not person. Even Kyo in this situation would make him feel awkward if the man came into meeting with his teacher, so he avoided getting to caught up thinking about it. No point lingering on it, right?

So what else to discuss, he had kind of derailed the last topic now hadn't he? What could he talk about or extend that might interest her and not cause the awkward silence that he was kind of already causing by trying to think about direction. Where would Kyo go from here? Well, he'd just keep talking but Kasha thought far too much about his words to have them go so seamlessly.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:21 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Well, that's good to hear. Don't wanna make you feel like you've gotta walk on eggshells around me or anything."

Ira gave him a reassuring little grin, confident and, in many ways, wholly reflective of the soul in that body rather than the actual body itself. He appreciated being able to go with the flow, and he didn't like the idea of anyone being uncomfortable on his account. He could tell this whole thing was making Kasha a little uncomfortable, so best just to help him out, right?

"You do your own makeup, by the way? It looks good, I'm wantin' to pick up a few tips."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:44 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"My make-up?"

He thought about it for a moment before the train that had become halted had magically found rails laidout before it, this was easier for him to do. Kasha neeed to think about it for a second before he formulated how to respond.

"Well, you want a good foundation. How you do with working your foundation can complete or ruin your attempt, from there it comes down a lot to how well you can understand your colours. I prefer to keep it minimal though, I think there's beauty in simplicity more than making it extremely thick."

What specifics could he offer? He didn't know how experienced Ira was this.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum