Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Empty Re: Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)]

Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:39 pm
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Admittedly, Ira had jumped on this conversational topic more because it was fairly visible that it was relevant to Kasha, but he did genuinely care about trying to make himself look a little better. He'd kind of given up on trying to stick with how he used to look, and he didn't know much about feminine appearances. He tended to just put cute stuff in his hair.

"Right, right. I think that makes sense, I definitely prefer a more natural sorta beauty than that fake kind of look. I don't know too much about colors, what do you think'd look best on me?"

He didn't really have a clue, and while he understood in the abstract that this was something of a loaded question, Ira wasn't really sure that even mattered here. He felt like this would probably just keep going, Kasha seemed to talk naturally about it.

Briefly, he thought it was kinda cute, and then he internally cringed at himself, though externally he stayed plenty cool. This really was rough, huh?

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Empty Re: Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)]

Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:47 pm
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"I think you would look best with a good foundation, small work to your lips to make them stand out, a bit of blush and your eye lashes done."

Kasha didn't think too heavily on colour, he was more on the stance that Ira would look better focusing more on the natural aspects of her beauty. Maybe he would contemplate some colour for her nails, what particular colour would he recommend though?

The Koizumi leaned back a bit with a thoughtful look, he'd said his piece and now he was quiet again but unlike before it was very thoughtfully studying Ira like he was still trying to figure out the angle for Ira's hypothetical make-up. Applying the effects and visualising them without doing it.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Gamma_Signature
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:57 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira thought about the response Kasha had given him, trying to visualize what he would actually look like with that sort of makeup on. It made sense to him, at least, though admitting that sounded a little weird in his head. Oh well. If he was in this body, he really ought to make sure he presented it well, right?

"I follow. That sounds pretty reasonable, I can probably do that. Not that I've got much experience actually putting makeup on, but hey, gotta learn somehow, right?"

It wasn't so much that he was comfortable with the idea of doing that so casually given how alien it was to him. Rather, Ira was just committed to actually living the life he'd been given instead of just trying to cling to the one he'd given up.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:51 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"That's right, it will take time to learn how to do it. No different really than any other skill, one has to develop an artistic perception towards themselves and hone it over time."

Kasha didn't think that he was the best with make-up, due to his own opinion that he could dedicate more than the decade and more than he's put into it and still discover more. Doing another's as well is completely different and doing Shishiyuki's had required some more effort and thought than working with his own.

Ira could probably do with a teacher if she wanted to learn faster, he had taught himself given his teacher wasn't the most attached to cosmetics. However it had taken longer, he could teach her but they didn't see each other enough he thought. It would be too inconsistent and sparsed to be beneficial to her.

Still Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADStill Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha(s)] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:03 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Well, only one way to figure it all out then. I'll have to practice while I'm gone and show you what I've picked up next time I come by. Sound good?"

Of course, it wasn't as if his visit for today had even ended yet, but Ira was certainly not opposed to establishing something else to discuss the next time he came by. He liked Kasha, even if he wasn't fully comfortable thinking about the capacity in which that might or might not be the case. He'd have to come to terms with the situation either way, that was just part of the life he'd come to live.

"Don't wanna seem like I'm just coming here to bother you for things, though. I oughta figure out somethin' I can do for you when I come by."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:41 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Mhm. I shall do my best to provide you with appropriate feedback, Ira."

He answered with a small smile to his lips, almost coy given his own reflection of becoming her make-up tutor. Doing it was one thing, for himself or Shishiyuki but to pass on knowledge or refine another's own felt a little different. He'd never really thought of himself as a teacher.

"Ah, don't fret Ira. You're hardly imposing on me by little things like this, your visits and dedication towards it offer plenty in sincerity when you come."

Even if it was only their second visit, he expected it to be a more regular thing. Kasha didn't expect her to uphold to talk of coming to visit, he was well aware that even if a person was genuine in creating a meeting things could and would come up which interfered in those kinds of plans.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:15 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Well, thanks."

It was definitely a bit reassuring to hear that, not that Ira particularly wished to admit that. He didn't really care for the idea of taking advantage of someone's hospitality, and he and Kasha definitely didn't have a relationship on the same level as he and Yugiri. The idea that he was just visiting and getting all this nice treatment for nothing was...well, it wasn't alien, per se, but it didn't quite sit right with him.

"Still, you oughta at least let me do somethin'. It's the least I can do, really. Be rude not to."

He wasn't even actually sure if that would be considered rude with these sorts of people, he knew these noble sorts had all sorts of etiquette and whatnot to dictate how they handled people. But Ira was no noble, he was a fisherman.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum