Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply]

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:29 pm
Well, as long as ALL humans don't have to do this, I see no problems. But one thing I liked about humans was that they had their own powers that never followed a set path.

Tsubine's Character List
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply]

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:01 pm
Hmm, well, I went down a route like this once, and the only problem is that Chi is Reiatsu. That being said, this could still be a good idea. In my opinion, Chi should be an energy that is exclusive to humans; say, the way that their bodies use and convert Reiatsu. I mean, if you look at how you described Chi, it is pretty much the exact same thing as Reiatsu. So, change it up a bit, make Chi more of a converted force from reiatsu, and don't force every human to use it. I like the general concept, but it still needs to be worked on a bit.

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 pm
I do not really mind it at all. As along it is optional and not forced upon, then I do not complain.

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:22 pm
Glad to see some people are behind this idea. I will add more to it, but most humans do not have to go down this route if they do not want to. It is fully optional to use or not use Chi, it is not forced and you will not have to change anything with your current apps. This is simply for those that want an alternative route to go down if they do not want to join other races or become a Cybernetic being.

But one thing I liked about humans was that they had their own powers that never followed a set path.

That's a big bag of false. Humans can become any thing they want to on this site. They can become Shinigami, Surigara, Iramasha, Ziamichi, Demon's, Sunriku, Hollow's, Arrancar, Vizard or Quincy. There are numerous paths for humans to walk down, but this is something that will be their own and help them gain more respect against the more powerful creatures of all the spritiual world, Demon World and Earth even.

And even with these powers, they can choose how they develop, use, create and manage their power as I have given full control to the individuals and it is not a set path.

Chi should be an energy that is exclusive to humans; say, the way that their bodies use and convert Reiatsu. I mean, if you look at how you described Chi, it is pretty much the exact same thing as Reiatsu

Chi is an internal and external force. There is natural Chi all over Earth and other realms for humans to use, but the most powerful Chi comes from one's lifeforce. That is why they become so powerful in their Fully Awakened State. And reitsu to me is more spirit particles then what Chi is.

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:52 pm
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} wrote:
But one thing I liked about humans was that they had their own powers that never followed a set path.

That's a big bag of false. Humans can become any thing they want to on this site. They can become Shinigami, Surigara, Iramasha, Ziamichi, Demon's, Sunriku, Hollow's, Arrancar, Vizard or Quincy. There are numerous paths for humans to walk down, but this is something that will be their own and help them gain more respect against the more powerful creatures of all the spritiual world, Demon World and Earth even.

And even with these powers, they can choose how they develop, use, create and manage their power as I have given full control to the individuals and it is not a set path.

"Can become." That's irrelevant to my point. My point is that they never had to use a certain object, have certain traits, etc. to use their powers. Shinigami have to use their Zanpakutou, as do Vizards and Arrancar. Sugiura use their sacreds. Iramashas use their Forms. Quincies use bows. Methuselah use Nanomachines. I don't know about Sunriku, but you see my point. The point is, while they can develop their powers on their own, if they go down the path of using Chi, wouldn't they have to stay on the path for their major powers? Or would they be able to say "eh, fuck it" and stop using the Chi while retaining their powers?

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:53 pm
The point is, while they can develop their powers on their own, if they go down the path of using Chi, wouldn't they have to stay on the path for their major powers? Or would they be able to say "eh, fuck it" and stop using the Chi while retaining their powers?

At any time, they have the ability to discard these powers for something else. I thought that would be obvious with all the control I've given people with these powers. Yes, these powers could work better if they stayed on the path, but it can also be used to increase a human's tier, skills, experience and be used as something to counter against other races.

So, this isn't a trait, but a mere tool for enhancing ones power. Hell, this can help hone a human's own natural forms by getting an understanding of Chi, gaining enlightenment and learning how to become one with themselves and the environment around them.

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 pm
Also, I would like some replies about Force Feedback since they would pose their own threat. Read my 2nd post

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:41 pm
I like the idea of a group that is aiming for human control of Earth. It makes sense that it would be "neutral" so long as they get what they are asking for. Personally, I think that the group would be a sort of "extremist" group, using bombings and stuff like that to complete their goals. In essence, I see they similar to groups like the IRA (Irish Republican Army), but that is just me. I also see them using technology more than the other groups, at least weapons wise, maybe even tampering with the barrier that protects Karakura Central to keep out Shinigami as well.

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/0The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:07 am
Geppo - "Moon Step" Being that there powers somewhat evolve around the Yin and Yang, moon step would be their form of flash step, high speed movement where in the case of tier you will be able to keep up with the Shinigami's flash step. Yuèqiú bù thought does have one thing that is different from the Shinigami's flash step because it makes no noise.

Vindeca - "Heal" Using Chi in order to get their bodies to the best shape as possible, using the chi flowing in there own bodies they are able to regenerate faster then the normal human beings this doesn't mean their bodies heal instantly, it's almost like the Shinigami, there bodies can heal faster then normal humans can, this doesn't pertain to any injuries like a cut off limb, they cannnot regenerate a arm or a thumb or anything, these are flesh wounds to the body.

Tekkai - "Iron Mass" Training themselves as much as possible along with the Chi in their own bodies they have formed a almost 'perfect' body where their muscles are so close together that they have higher endurance then the normal human, also with using this they are able to form Chi on their own skin, this is constantly active, and is a lot like the Arrancar's own Hierro.

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 2 20u4p06
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum