Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply]

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:23 pm
@ Kenshin

After overlooking what you posted, I'm probably gonna add that into some of their abilities. Seems like a good idea and I'm too tired to come up with something else.

+1 Karma

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pandemonious Ivy
Pandemonious Ivy
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply]

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:50 am
This sounds like a really good idea, I like it.

-I see them as more of a spread out group, with multiple leaders.
+Maybe a triumvirate?

-Also, a tenuous alliance with the Sunriku? Because they both (for the most part) have the same goal: A return to sole human domination of Earth.
+True, their paths may diverge, but they can work together to ship off the unnatural inhabitants of Earth.

-And maybe the Awakened can infiltrate other organizations? Since they can mimic most things...

And just wondering, are they only able to manipulate the Chi on Earth? Because, if they made a portal into Hueco Mundo, would they have just cut off their power source? Became just regular humans? Or because it's lifeforce as well, would it just mean that their powers are limited to what their body and lifeforce can stand?

Another thing (sorry >.<)
I know they are able to alter their own body etc, but what about anothers? Would an Awakened or Fully Awakened human be able to suppress the powers in another? Or maybe alter their being? Transport them elsewhere? Or maybe turn them human?

Sorry again
And Moose, I'm lmao ^.^

That which is not forbidden is mandatory.

How many boards would the Mongols hoard if the Mongol hordes got bored?

Show no mercy, for you shall recieve none.

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:57 pm
ah, I can answer one of those questions. Humans will usually use the life force chi, so they should be safe if they go to hueco mundo, but maybe not as strong. However, for this org, since they want dominance over Earth again, they probably won't need to go to the other worlds that much.

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:22 pm
I like the idea of of the human org and the chi power but I have a few questions.

First, is can like a human ziamachi like my character Haru mix his ziamachi power with chi or do they have to be separate things?

Second, I noticed that there weren't any ranks for the human org. Will the ranks be simalar to how Gotei 13,Espada, K-world is or will they have there own special ranking system?

Third is that you said they were a threat to some orgs. Will they both they become allies with orgs that have humans in it like Yayjuu and Hashiamatsujiyuu?

Forth is how do they react to people who are only half human like Shadin?

These are my questions and i would them all answered ty for your answers if you do.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:31 am
I got confused, and now I see. I like it.

The Future Of Humans: New Evolution And New Threat [All Staff And Members Should Read And Reply] - Page 3 5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum