Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Small Fish, Big Ocean [Cala/Hana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Fish, Big Ocean [Cala/Hana]

Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:59 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Cala tilted their head as Hana's phone rang, not even thinking to check if it was their own phone, no one had actually called them yet so they actually didn't know what their ringtone sounded like. But when Hana mentioned contacting them and that they'd love to meet up again Cala smiled.

"O-Oh! Yes I have a cell. Ummm...."

Cala dug around in their robe for a moment before producing an old Nokia flip phone and offering it to Hana. All but an antique at this point and older than Hana herself.

"Here ya go.~"

Cala smiled placidly and, if Hana offered her own phone, Cala at least had their number memorized, either way when Hana handed their phone back Cala put it away and their smile softened as they stood and Cala would bow respectfully to Hana.

"Thank you Hana, for spending time with me today. I've definitely found making new friends to be.... wonderful lately. I hope we meet again soon okay?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Small Fish, Big Ocean [Cala/Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Small Fish, Big Ocean [Cala/Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Small Fish, Big Ocean [Cala/Hana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Fish, Big Ocean [Cala/Hana]

Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:08 pm
Small Fish, Big Ocean [Cala/Hana] - Page 3 Hana_PostingHeader1
Enter: Hana Aoyama

For all Hana knew, this phone was a new style focused on minimalism or something. She used the Nokia to call her phone. Once it connected, she saved the number in both, entering her name as 'Hana A.' in Cala's phone. She handed the phone back and stood up, making sure she had everything with her. Before she left, she walked over to Cala and gave her a quick, but firm hug.

"I truly enjoyed our time together," Hana said. "When I am back in town, I promise you will be the first I call to meet up with. See you, later!"

With a little extra energy in her step, Hana hurried off out of the arcade, one final wave before she knew she'd be out of Cala's eye sight. She truly meant it and planned on coming back for a vacation or something some day. She'd definitely hang out with Cala then. But until that time, she had a job to do. It was time to go.

End Post

Cala Paracer likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum