Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  Empty A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]

Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:06 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Exhausted. Tired. Sleepy.

As Aiko sat on a wooden bench near the outskirts of Karakura Central with the sun setting on this winter-evening, she was happy to be within the city limits after spending the day training. Of course, she looked a bit rough for wear. Even though the woman wore all black, there were many different blood stains, a few rips in her clothing, and dust scattered about her dress.

Still, the woman was in decent spirits as she was getting a better grasp on her powers, feeling more confident fighting lower-scale hollows, and her sense of self was steadily improving as she challenged herself recently through many uncomfortable fights, training sessions, and social circumstances to continue down the path of wanting to improve herself and not be so...needy.

So, after laying around in exhaustion, the woman sat up, drank a large bottle of water to hydrate herself, and looked around as she felt a presence coming nearby. With her body still flowing with adrenaline, she calmly called out.

"Uh, hello there...? Sorry if I disturbed you. I can move if I did."

Even if she spoke a bit softly, Aiko was on full alert. She slowly sat upright and prepared herself to either fight or run. But for the moment, she kept her nerves to herself.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  Left_bar_bleue0/0A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  Empty Re: A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]

Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:47 pm
A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  HEADER_FWBAzJZaAAAqWA0

"Karakura Town. The most secure place there ever was...." The soft murmur from Samantha echoed through the empty road. It wasn't in great shape, but then again, a lot of roads were a little dingy. It'd been cleared enough for cars to make it through, but not being a main road, it had received less than full attention.

"A big ol Gem in the middle of crusty cheeks valley. Tch, look at all the hills around here. Makes ya wonder eh?" Cold piped up from his spot holstered at her hip. Sam glanced down at her partner and put on something of a playful smirk. "They SAY these used to be mountains. But don't you worry your little head, Colt. We're not here for the City. We're just here to take a look...... around..." She paused when she sensed someone nearby. Looking to her left. "ey, lookit that. Someone else is out here sightseeing. We should go say hi." She reached down and GRIPPED his slide stop FIRMLY. "OWOWOWOWOWO! Okay Okay, YOU! You should go say Hi" Colt quickly corrected himself.

Sam just shook her head and dismounted from her motorcycle. Kicking up the stand and then vanishing with a flicker of spiritual energy. Appearing a short distance from Aiko. A ways away, no need to go barging in. However, she did perk up just a little when she noticed the sudden stirr from the woman. Hm, they had good instincts. Or were just paranoid and lucky. Sam didn't care either way. She gave one last press of her thumb down on Colt's handle, a reminder to keep his opinions to himself, as Sam strolled out into the open.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to spook ya. You from around here, Miss?" She asked calmly enough. Her voice was a bit on the deeper end, but still soft and feminine. She was dressed in her usual getup. A black leather jacket and matching pants, though the jacket was unzipped to show a tanktop. Nothing fancy. Certainly there was fancier.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:21 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Hmmmmmm. Well, this woman didn't seem too dangerous to Aiko. Of course, it was still a stranger, but at least they weren't outright malicious. So, Aiko decided to engage after giving a nod to Sam to confirm her question.

"Uhm, it's okay. I just came back from the forest, and I just got nervous is all..."

Truly, Aiko wanted to sit down for a bit and recover her energy since she was a bit tired physically speaking. So, she was glad she didn't have to hightail it or fight. This is why while she was still observant of this woman, she could at least relax for a moment before determining how to take things.

Aiko passively eyed her up and down for a moment since her nerves were still on guard. She figured Sam was some traveler or something since she could see a bike in the distance, and she had to have some sense of power to venture out in the wild like that. So, to confirm her thoughts, the woman decided to muster up a bit of social courage and ask her own question in return.

"...how about you? I just don't think many people come out here unless they, uh, know what they are doing."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  Left_bar_bleue0/0A Twilight Walk [Aiko/Samantha]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:46 pm

That answer garnered a perked brow from Sam. "The forest huh... Not where I'd have expected someone like you to come out of I'll admit that." She noted idly, glancing in the direction of the nearest forest, that was quite a hike from there to the City. Even so... But well, THAT wasn't really her business. Not like she was here to investigate this girl or nothing. Though that question caused Sam to smile just a little.

"You'd think that." She murmured with a bit of a smirk. She couldn't even count all the times she'd seen some idiot with a lot of luck out here in the wilderness who wouldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Still. "I'm something of a.... self employed kinda gal. Don't worry your pretty head over little ol me. You heading back into the city?" She ventured with a slight nod of her head toward the Town itself. Though fortress might be a more apt descriptor. She planned on giving it as wide a berth as possibly, truth be told.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:55 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"You wouldn't be the first to say that..."

Nodding in agreement, she would have a brief visage of a certain blood shinigam and lizard hollow come into her mind. After removing their faces from her thoughts, Aiko coughed nervously into her hand and kept forward with the conversation.

"...but, yeeeeeeah, that's why I'm in the forest. I've just been trying to train and improve my powers. Can't do that staying in a bubble, I guess..."

There was a slight roll of her shoulders as she thought nothing of it. Yeah, she knew the forest was dangerous and all, but that's why she stayed near the city since if anything did get out of hand, she knew this area like the back of her thumb and figured she could get out of dicey circumstances quickly enough.

Nevertheless, her attention snapped back to reality when Sam asked her if she was going into the city. And after taking a few seconds to process it, she felt it was safe to agree with her.

"Uh-uh. I'm going there. I'm just a bit tired from training, which is why I sat here to catch my breath and recoup some energy before I probably fly back or something."

As she stretched each of her arms, Aiko kept the back and forth and asked her another question.

"I take it you are heading there, or...?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:06 pm

Samantha couldn't help but smirk just a little at that, a gentle chuckle escaping her lips. "Training your powers? You're a spiritual huh? And brave enough to go looking for trouble to improve yourself." She pointed out, lightly crossing her arms across her chest. Vaguely wondering if this girl's parents were somewhere fretting about her. Hmmmm, well, it was a coin toss these days. Plenty of orphans.

The thought got rid of her smile.

"Nope. Big cities I can handle. But well. I dont' much enjoy a bubble that thick. Makes it feel more like a prison than shelter." She stated simply enough. "I'll probably end up camping out here till morning. Then I'll probably ride on through. Maybe stay a day or two if there are any other more..... open, towns or villages." She pulled out her phone and paused to eye the map. These things were so fickle somtimes. She could only wonder how often they got to be updated. "Supposedly there's a village not that far off. Don't suppose if you know wether it's still around?" She ventured, holding up her phone to show the spot she was talking about.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:21 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"I prefer the term supernatural human, but yes, I do have spiritual awareness."

Nodding, Aiko had a faint blush as it was nice to be complimented on her training. Even if she wasn't some massive force of nature like some of the beings back in Karkaura Central, it was nice to feel her own sense of personal progress. So, a brief smile was had on the woman's face before her thoughts narrowed and focused back on Sam.

Aiko could agree that these cities could feel like prisons, especially Karakura Central. The dome there did keep people safe but at the cost of feeling as if you were in an entirely different world. Perhaps that's why Aiko had been traveling more recently, as she felt more open and alive outside of the city's walls.

"Huh, thanks for saying that. This may sound random, but what you said clicked with me since I've, uh, been traveling more to go out of that bubble city."

Though, she didn't have much time to mull over things. Sam asked her about a nearby village, which caught Aiko off guard. After putting her hand under her chin and rubbing it, she shrugged and gave her input.

"I mean, I heard of a place called Saburo City that used to be around before that war we had a few years ago. But I think it got destroyed, rebuilt, or something since it's not in my phone's GPS either. It's weird, and I almost thought of exploring that..."

Coughing again, she spoke up

"...cuz I like urban exploration. It's just kind of fun to explore abandoned and creepy places to take pictures."

Now pulling out her phone, Aiko showed her a few pictures of random abandoned schools, malls, houses, and other factories that were in her phone.

"But, uh, I don't think that's helpful to you, sorry..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:26 pm

Sam paused, raising a brow slightly. She didn't really remember asking what the girl preferred to be called, but she wasn't going to make a fuss over it. Though as the girl spoke about ...clicking. Samantha could only give a slightly confused look. "That so? Good for you kiddo." It felt even awkward to say, but really she wasn't sure what else to say about that. It felt weirdly.....familiar? Kids these days. Still, at the very least the girl seemed to know about the village. The girl sure did like to share huh?

It really wasn't hard to tell that this girl was lonely. The familiar way she was speaking, and continuing to sortof traipse into her own personal stuff in the midst of conversation. She was familiar with the type. Hm. For a moment she simply considered giving the girl a 'thanks' for the info and just keep rolling on. But some small part of her got a bit ....hung up on all that. Hm.

"Well, tell you what I'm probably gonna make camp for the evening. You should run off back to your home, but if you're out and about tomorrow, maybe I'll see you out there when I go to check it out." She reasoned. There would probably be a couple hollows out there, but nothing she didn't feel she'd be able to handle. And hey, this girl seemed pretty competent. IF she got a job while she was in the area, she might even get a bit of free help. Here was to hoping.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:00 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Well, it was tempting to meet Sam again. Although Aiko was seen blinking for a few moments to process what was said, she gave a slow nod to affirm that she would like the two of them to meet again. Besides, it's not like she had much going on tomorrow, to begin with. All she had to do was run some errands, train a bit, catch up on some anime, and zone out to her music, so this was a much better use of her time as far as she was concerned.

"Y-yeah, let's do that!"

Coughing nervously to hide her excitement a bit, Aiko did like to try out new things and see where they went. So, at least, she had that going for her.

After tapping her chin, she then continued speaking when something else came to mind.

"Hmmmmm, is there a specific time you want to meet? Or do you want my number so we can more easily, uh, communicate?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:48 pm

Well, that was certainly easy. All the more concerning to Samantha, but well, better the girl wind up hanging out with her than someone less savory. So long as she kept Colt quiet... She glanced to her hip as if to warn the Mod soul before looking back to Aiko.

"I wake up pretty early. But I wasn't really planning on getting a move on till noon. I usually like to get a bit of a lay of the land whenever I go through somewhere new. And evenm if I'm not keen on Karakura. the surrounding area is still an interesting place. I'll be around." She assured the girl. Discretely sidestepping the offer of getting the girl's number for now. She preferred to be a bit tight lipped with her own contact information after all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum