Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School Days [Mika/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0School Days [Mika/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

School Days [Mika/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: School Days [Mika/Open]

Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:31 am
School Days [Mika/Open] - Page 2 X5XB2Cd

MORIKAWA MIKA

As she listened to Hiroe passionately describe her reasons for joining the Seventh, Mika took out a small wrapped candy from her red hakama, unwrapped it delicately, and popped it into her mouth. She quietly sucked on the fruity sweet as Hiroe caught her attention, first with her saying she had unlocked Shikai already, and then with the description of her vacation on Earth. For a moment she thought maybe this girl wasn't quite so average, but her attention quickly shifted. As if finally filled with life and emotion, Mika's eyes grew wide and attentive as she imagined how different and free it must be in the Living World compared to the stuffiness of Soul Society.

With more energy and life in her voice, Mika quickly jumped at the opportunity to find out more about the Living World "So, Hiroe, what else did you do in the human realm? I have only read about it in books. It seems so...spread out. Unlike here in Soul Society where you can't escape from annoying people or things no matter which direction you run. But there...oh, I bet you can do whatever you want!"

| END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School Days [Mika/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0School Days [Mika/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:15 pm
School Days [Mika/Open] - Page 2 Jgp3077

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Oho~? Finally, there was some life in this woman's voice yet! Hiroe had to admit she was very happy to hear it, too. Hiroe would waste no expense in telling her the wonders of the living realm compared to Soul Society. Even though she was none the wiser to her inner thoughts, Hiroe certainly shared her views to some degree. Between living in the drab quarters of the Rukongai and only the slightly better housing in the academy, the realm of the living was more akin to a paradise. One city... she had only been to one city, but ah, that was simply all she needed to confirm she wanted to head into the seventh division... among other things, of course. Finishing the rest of her bowl, Hiroe would set it down and clap her hands together, turning toward the woman with a wide grin.

"Spread out doesn't even begin to describe it! Just one city looked as if I could explore it all day! There is so much space there, so many buildings, and the best part? it all looks way more modernized than the architecture here. They have cars, motorcycles, and so much more. You can live like a Queen down there, too, with enough cash. The clothing is wonderful, the food is arguably tastier, and the scenery is something that won't leave my memory for some time. Honestly... if I can manage it, and she can work it, I wouldn't mind going on another vacation with my friend, and if I do, I'd love to take you along too, Mika. How about it?"

Now, Hiroe wasn't certain if she could promise that. Hana had managed to get one vacation, but she wasn't quite sure about how many loops the woman might have needed to go through, to say nothing of HIroe's knowledge on Mika's parents. She didn't want to fill her head with pipe dreams, after all. She'd probably likely get there in due time, anyway, but still... she simply couldn't resist the urge.

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Sat May 06, 2023 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 06, 2023 1:47 pm

School Days [Mika/Open] - Page 2 X5XB2Cd

MORIKAWA MIKA

As Mika listened to Hiroe describe elements of the human world, she wondered to herself if someone could live there instead, why would they choose to live and work in this stuffy place called Seireitei? With drab white buildings and fun being limited to fighting or calligraphy or some other boring "art" she had long since mastered. She was enraptured by Hiroe's descriptions, further pushing her to think being a Gotei lifer was a silly, ignorant existence.

The idea of taking a vacation in the human world interested Mika, but she wasn't sure she could take so much time away from her schooling. As much as she hated to admit it, she could not just turn her back on the path her parents had set her out on. She collected herself before replying to Hiroe's offer, not wanting to lose herself in her imagination again "If time permits....perhaps. It would be interesting to see how the humans live...yes, it would be an educational trip. One, as a student, I should go on to better understand what the Gotei is supposed to be protecting." Mika knew this was just a rationalization, but she didn't care. However she could justify getting out of this place, at least temporarily, was good enough.

| END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 06, 2023 6:33 pm
School Days [Mika/Open] - Page 2 Jgp3077

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Absolutely! And there's certainly nothing wrong with enjoying yourself in the process of learning, either. Now, it's up to me to make sure this next trip comes to fruition!"

Clapping her hands together, Hiroe would grin from ear to ear at Mika's approval towards the idea. A hypothetical second trip to the living realm would be a little difficult, but Hiroe would convince Hana to move some strings and let them go at least one more time! She could probably convince the higher-ups that it was an educational field trip, an ideal method of learning the best locations to occupy in preparation for a hollow attack. Excitement struck her like a spark of electricity as she rose up from the chair with her empty bowl. Golden eyes would peer at the students who were gathering at the entryway, a discernible sign that it was time for her to return to her classes. Aiming for the top was hard work, and while she definitely wished to remain here for a few more minutes, training was her topmost priority. First one in, last one out. Hiroe would turn to the Morikawa, bowing politely before she flashed the peace sign.

"Looks like it's my time to head out, Mika. Let's keep in touch, okay? Until next time, friend!"

NEW RECRUIT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum