Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha]

Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:47 pm
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 C76Fg8Q

Neighborhood Brat

The searing pain that spread from Eiji's chest to his lower abdomen was rather aggressive, the effect it had on his body had left him breathless and frustrated. If anything, it was clear the difference between people like himself and Natasha. It was clear as day, there was only a single way up compared to someone like her for him. Whatever, he thought, his fingers tracing the mark against his chest as he groaned aloud.

"What the hell kind of hollow is t-"

Eiji was hushed, his body yanked close to Natasha's, the woman holding him rather tightly now. His face flushed with red as she swept him off his behind, rubbing her fingers gently through his hair as she... what? It was in a blink of an eye but Natasha had done what was simply not expected by Eiji. Not just unexpected but impossible, for him at the very least. The hollow that had left its mark on him had been evaporated, the two of them being whisked away by Natasha's light feet.

Coming to a halt at the top of the hilltop that they had originally descended, Natasha tossed Eiji back to a sitting position and pushed against his head playfully. The boy's red cheeks grew even rosier as he scoffed loudly, turning away from her and beginning to grumble.

"Yeah yeah. I ain't gonna die anytime soon and I'm definitely not gonna be backin' down. Just cause you... evaporated that thing don't mean I wasn't capable of defendin' myself you know... I'm fine. Hurts a bit. Okay well, it hurts a lot, but I'm alright. How'd you do that back there?"

Of course he was puzzled, Natasha blew the hollow to smithereens without any type of trouble. How? He just couldn't wrap his head around the idea of just... removing it from existence.

"'Course I wasn't gonna run. What're they gonna do, kill me?"

He giggled, kicking his feet at the ground. What a twelve year old Eiji was.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:13 pm
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Yea, yea. Knowin' the great Eiji, ya probably woulda' threw out some undiscovered ability in the spur of the moment, eh? Sorry for stealing yer thunder, sugar. I'll let ya' have yer main protagonist moment another day. Far as how I did it, well, I'm a Quincy. I gather reishi in nearby environment, and boom, I shoot things. Nine times out often, said things usually go tumblin' and crumblin' down."

Childishly egotistic as always, Natasha mused. It was somewhat endearing, truth be told. After hurriedly carrying him off to the hilltop, Natasha hadn't been able to ascertain whether every single threat had been eliminated in their entirety, but judging by the lack of pursuit, there was no longer any need to worry about it now. The more glaring matter was addressing Eiji's condition. Hazel eyes surveyed his body, analyzing any injury that could potentially have long-term effects.

Outside of a few scars that would likely linger well after today, there wasn't anything particularly frightening to worry about on his frame. Exhaling softly, the blonde-haired woman sat beside him on the hilltop. For what it was worth, outside of the close brush with danger that he faced, he seemed to handle everything relatively well.

Whether it was sheer tenacity or a form of foolish pride at work, he boasted about himself with a playful conviction in his tone despite the injuries. Kid had fire in him, that much was certain. A thought slowly formed in her head as she stroked her chin in contemplative silence. Now that he knew what this world felt like, Natasha highly doubted he would go avoiding it.

Eiji struck her as the type who would undoubtedly go out and prove a point to himself rather than walk away completely. Then, she recalled those words he had said before, the sort of uneventful life he had lived up until now. It would take some time to adapt, but perhaps she could overlook his progress and look over him long-term? It was worth posing the question. If he turned her down, that would simply be the end of it.

"Hey, Eiji... how are yer livin' arrangements right now? Ya ever thought about goin' elsewhere and spicing yer' life up?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:55 pm

Neighborhood Brat

Truly it was a matter of life and death, living on Earth. No matter where you went, unless it was filled to the brim with protections, your life could always be in danger. While the thought brought fear to Eiji's mind, there was something exhilarating about it too. So what if his life was in danger mere moments ago? The thought never crossed his mind, not until it was all over. The soft smile that previously filled his face grew into a maniacal snicker. His eyes growing big, a red sheen overtook the blacks of his pupils.

"I want more."

If Natasha hadn't witnessed it first hand, it would be almost like the boy was being flippant about the situation at hand. Unfortunately, that couldn't be further from the truth. They both witnessed it, even if it was for but a mere moment. Eiji had been engrossed in the things around him, so much so that it would clearly define his fate going forward. Knowing Natasha, she probably already knew this. It wasn't necessarily an issue, it just meant that the boy could find himself dead in a ditch any day now. It was exciting and scary at the same time, something he rarely felt in life.

Snapping him out of his little daydream of the future, Natasha's interest in his current living circumstances left him with an annoyed look on his face. It was obvious he wasn't in the best of shape when it came to work, that said, he made things work when he had to. Eiji couldn't deny it, though. Her interest piqued his own.

"I live with whoever accepts me when I'm workin' for him. Ever since I got kicked out, I ain't really had a home to call my own. Of course I'm interested in adventuring in some way. Ain't usually that simple though, is it?"

That cheeky little smile arrived again just as soon as it had left, his attitude shifting back to normal as he laid back and let out a big sigh. As if to challenge the lady, Eiji clicked his teeth and looked towards her, crossing his hands behind his head as he laid flat.

"What? This some kinda invitation or somethin'? Not every day a guy like me has someone pity him. Whatcha thinkin'?"

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:43 am
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] - Page 3 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Of course you do."

Of course he wanted more. That was to be expected at this point. His admission practically proved her intuition correct. Now that he knew what the spiritual world felt like, she was wholly confident that someone with a brash mentality such as his own would continue pursuing this world well beyond today. Based on what she had been told before, compared to the life he was living up until now, this realm of excitement was far more entertaining. His mind seemed made up.

Naturally, Natasha was worried about what that might entail, but even beyond that... he was pretty entertaining to be around. His foolish bravado was somewhat endearing, truth be told. The potential idea of taking someone under her wing was a train of thought she never would have humored in the past, but here she was - contemplating that very thought. He viewed it as pity, but it was merely a means of equipping him properly. After all, his mind was already made up.

"Pity, eh? Nah. It ain't nothin' like that, sweetheart. Ya' view me as the reckless type of young man who thinks he can take on the whole damn world. It's a little endearing, sure, but worrisome also. What would you say about bein' welcomed under my wing as a protégé of sorts? Free house to live in with yours truly, a new city, and I'll train ya' until I feel yer ready to operate on yer own. Plenty of adventure, potential to cultivate an ability, the works... In return, I get to ensure yer stayin' out of trouble. Whaddya' say, Eiji?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:53 pm

Neighborhood Brat

"Hm.."

Eiji's cheeky smile came with concern for his future. This entire situation left him wanting more, but how could a kid like him get anything new in the world he currently inhabited? Day in and day out, the boy spent a majority of his time doing jack shit for a job that would pay jack shit, something he wasn't exactly fond of. Not just that, his living situation always tended to be tied to whoever he was working for at the time. If anything, one could describe his life as all around shit. Deserved, really, given the way he treated people during his upbringing. Eiji was a bit of a problem child, he knew that all too well nowadays. Nevertheless, that didn't seem to stop Natasha from poking the bear.

"I guess you aren't pityin' me, I'll give you that much."

He turned, cradling himself into a ball before letting out another sigh. Truth be told, Eiji wasn't exactly looking forward to going back to the daily rise and grind. It was boring. Life was boring. Natasha probably figured that by now, her next words leaving the boy a bit speechless. He thought it had to be a joke, yeah? What business did she have raising a brat like him in his early adulthood? What was in it for Natasha? What did she get from pushing someone like Eiji to the brink just before he would fail? Was it a game? For fun? Whatever it was, Eiji couldn't lie to himself, this was the first time in his life he felt like the world wasn't against him for his transgressions. Turning back towards Natasha, he dropped the smile, a blank stare meeting her own gaze.

"Yes."

The air of seriousness that filled the single word he spoke was something to behold, such an attitude wasn't fit for Eiji. His easy going mood and lack of responsibility was enough to scare the elderly to death. Someone like that could never show such a serious side, that's what some would think at least. To him, however, Natasha had just given him the chance of a lifetime. This was his chance to finally escape the monotony of life. He wouldn't let it slip away so easily.

"One thing though. No weirdos."

He smiled that cheeky little smile he seemed so fond of. Eiji's life was truly about to begin.

Thread End

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum