Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah]

Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:08 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko raised an eyebrow at the needles in her fingers as she witnessed them filling with blood. So out of natural curiosity, she would ask questions about that.

"Where'd you get that from? Is that some sort of power, or did you get it from the hospital?"

And as they continued to talk, she would nod along and continue the conversation.

"Also, don't worry about it. I'm sure the place will have something. Though with you packing blood, I might feel better my body feeds off blood more than the average human."

Eyes still lingering on the needle, it would take the question directed toward her halo and wings to pull the girl out of her trance. With a blink, she looked back up at her halo before chuckling nervously.

"This? Yeah, it's weird. I sometimes don't notice it until someone points it out. It's just a medium to control my blood powers. From what I understand, the person who trained me said the wings and halo must've just been my subconscious wanting to become an angel, maybe. But, uh, I can put it away if it's bothering you."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:24 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"I worked with a buff shark man, who adopted a part-dog part-woman as a daughter. And a literal Martian. Your physical appearance is a the bottom of things that bother me. I am just curious, is all" Hannah would comment, giving a casual shrug.

"As for these needles, they are part of Gen-Kido, my specialized subset of Kaido, which is a spiritual healing art. I am tweaking them a little so as to recover blood loss exclusively, rather than any bodily harm you don't have. Overhealing isn't pretty"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:01 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Huh? Aiko seemed lost in space and nodded slowly at the words that woman spoke about the people she interacted. Just what in the nine circles of hell did this woman go through? Yeah, there was definitely something up with her. However, Aiko didn't feel in danger. It's more so that it just affirmed that whatever aura she had earlier cultivated a rich power or something.

"Uh.....that's pretty metal."

Aiko seemed almost dumbfounded when she spoke. So, she remained quiet for a moment as she listened to her explain the kido business. At least this answer was more straightforward, and she wouldn't get super doped up. Well, at least, she hoped. It was a leap of faith to trust a stranger with needles, but she had seen her around the hospital and working there, so she had a name and face if things went astray.

"Overhealing pretty much sucks, yeah. How long will that take anyway?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:23 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah wandered around people and obstacles while focusing on her needles, to a point one would wonder if she had some kind of internal radar system that was warning her about them beforehand. She was blind and distracted and still managed to avoid everything.

"I am Female, so it fits that I do metal things, yes" Hannah would say, an esoteric chemistry pun follow by a broad smile. "As for the needles, I don't know. I am not a genius like Kisuke or Unohana, but it is a simple Gen-Kido. So should be done by the time we get to the shop"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:32 am

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Well, I think it's badass. That's a lot of weird and freaky people. I think they could form a cool metal group or something."

Aiko gushed a bit and decided to speak freely for a moment, chuckling softly as she tilted her head and observed Hannah further.

And that's when a thought crossed her mind!

Aiko hadn't thought much of the woman waving in and out of the crowds. Like, the woman knew she was blind, but with the amount of power she felt earlier, she assumed the woman had some sonar-based ability, as even Aiko herself could perceive reality through her blood or energy in limited spaces. So, she figured she'd just ask.

"You seem blind, so this may be rude, but how are you seeing the world around you? Do you have some kind of perception ability like a sonar or something?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:58 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Radioactive on drums, Honey on bass, Valentine on Guitar, me on Vocals. I can see that" she would laugh, nodding to herself before finishing up with the needles and turning to Aiko.

"Ohh, yea. It's pretty much sonar. I send out my energy, and then perceive use my Reikaku to see the world, and pick up shapes and objects by what is obstructing the free flow of my energy. Very subtle stuff like flat words on a page, subtle expressions, and colours, don't get picked up by that. But it is better than getting nothing at all. Plus, I have become really good at reading people's moods by their minor reiatsu fluctuations as their emotions change"

"Now, this should work, but just in case it doesn't, I'll make sure you reincarnate promptly" Hannah would state, the deadpan tone of her voice making it completely unclear if she was serious or joking.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:39 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Well, that was a lot of information for Aiko to process. It was good that the woman could at least have some sense of perception. In some ways, seeing nothing but complete darkness was worse than death in the eyes of Aiko. (Pun intended)

"I'm happy to hear you can still see some of the world through that little nifty ability. I'm not sure I could handle being completely blind myself. I'd go crazy or something."

There was an affirming nod given by Aiko before she raised her eyebrow at the reincarnation line. After looking at the needles and then Hannah, Aiko squinted her eyes and got close to Hannah before saying.

"I see your POINT."

Snorting, the woman flicked the tip of her needle before then rolling up her sleeve and tapping her right arm. Once ready, Aiko spoke again.

"That was terrible, but it's what you get for that pun earlier. Now, let's get on with it."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:48 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Pun. Hannah had to give a smirk at that one, and return the favour, as was decreed by the pun god at the beginning of time itself.

"That was bad. I am Hemogroan....Hemogroab....Nope, that doesn't work" Hannah would exclaim, shaking her head and sliding the needles in. Being spiritual in origin, they didn't break the skin, and just sort of slide through it unbothered, and filtered into her body to rapidly propagate new blood. "Sorry, I tend to wing it when it comes to puns"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:58 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko gave Hannah a light, playful bonk on the head and shook her head.

"That is terrible."

She didn't mince her words, but she didn't say them out of malicious, either. Aiko giggled afterward before shaking her head again.

"But this feels great!"

Now, her wings stretched out and squirmed like a cat stretching out after getting a good belly rub or something. And with that transfer of blood into her stream, she could feel her body absorbing it, transforming it into energy and restoring her stamina. This caused her energy to briefly spike up, making a crimson aura faintly visible around her body before the woman gently tapped the back of Hannah's head with her blackened wing.

"Speaking of wings, I guess you can say you're the wind beneath my wingspan with that little move~."

Wriggling her nose, Aiko wiggled her hips and continued walking. Sure, some people looked at her funny, but steadily over these past few months, she just started to feel herself not giving a damn anymore. Life is short, so you must seize these moments to feel alive. Even if you feel like a total social dunce in the process.

"But, blah, that was terrible too."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:28 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

She was so glad her body was not as fragile as it used to be. Back then, a simple grab and tug could cause serious bruising around the area. A light nudge or shove was enough to mark her in a way that would last the entire day. These days, she tilted more towards a normal human's durability due to Daisy's help.

"Puns are meant to be terrible. If it is good, it isn't a pun" Hannah would reply. "But, for my part, I can literally be the wind beneath your wings" She'd continue, flicking her hand and teasing Aiko's wings with subtle whisps of air. She hoped the woman was ticklish under there, because it would be the perfect revenge!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum