Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] Empty A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah]

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:06 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Exhausted. That was the one word that could be used to describe Aiko's current state of affairs. It was a hot summer's day, and the tall, gothic bundle of blood energy was lying on her back on a bench, looking upwards at the sun as she sipped on a cold fruity, fizzy beverage.

Why was she so tired today? Well, she had spent much of her morning tending to the sick, giving out blood, and trying to be a good citizen and perhaps not feel like an evil person. Her heart was in the right place, and since her ability could draw on so much blood, she went to give it out as there is always an influx of people getting injured in accidents, fights, and everything else in this wild supernatural world she lives in.

So, when all was said and done, by the time lunch came around, she just wanted to go outside, relax and unwind a bit as her blood halo twitched and her wings curled around her.

Though, that rest wouldn't last for long.

As her crimson eye looked up, she blinked and saw someone approaching.

"Uh.....hello?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] Empty Re: A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah]

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:16 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] 6EdIfMt

"Hello"

It was a simple comment, from a woman who was not simple at all. She seemed to be - no, actually was - resplendent in a light shimmering glow. The woman's eyes were unfocused, never really being in any one place, and with her came a strange aura that wrapped around Aiko like a gentle hug.

"I am sorry to just approach you like this, but I was curious. And the blood bank was not conductive to conversation. Would you mind talking for a short while?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:32 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Huh.

This one had a strong aura to her. Aiko could get the feeling that there was definitely something behind the blondie over there. So, she blinked for a few moments and nodded along since it would be pretty weird to butt in while she was busy giving blood. And given the fact that she likely wasn't going anywhere for a while, a talk wouldn't hurt.

"It's okay. I'm not going anywhere for a bit, so you are free to talk to me if you want."

Giving a casual shrug of her shoulders, AIko propped herself up and stretched a bit as her wings seemed to flutter and twitch at her movement.

"What did you want to talk about? Oh, and the name is Aiko by the way."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:42 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would nod, and step in closer, holding out her hand for Aiko to shake.

"Lovely to meet you, Aiko. I am Hannah. Before we get into topics of conversation, I would like to ask something rather unrelated. I am trying to be more, open and conversational about things before just doing them.

Are you, sunbathing or otherwise enjoying the heat? My own dislike of it should not be pushed on other"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:48 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko didn't think much of the handshake and returned the gesture with a nod. After sipping some more on her drink, she looked over at Hannah and resonate a bit with being more open and conversational. Truth be told, the bloody lady herself was gradually trying to improve on her social skills, engage with people more and just be out and about. It's been nice, so she'd indulge Hannah further.

"I don't mind the sun, but I wasn't sunbathing or anything. I sometimes volunteer at the hospital, and I gave some blood, a lot of blood, and I was just pooped."

As she stretched out again, Aiko yawned, and her stomach growled some as she looked down at it. If she had more energy, she'd probably blush, but at the moment, she just didn't give a damn one way or the other. So, she continued speaking.

"I was actually thinking of getting something to eat. They gave me some cookies and sugary snacks and stuff, but that didn't do it for me. You know anywhere nice to eat around here?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:52 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah's hand was cooler than it should have been in this heat, which was probably related to her question about the sun. Though since Aiko didn't mention in the negative, Hannah would leave her to it and simply nod.

"Mmm, I saw you around a lot. Have you considered that the amount of blood you gave is the reason you are tired?" Hannah asked, raising an eyebrow. "Either way, I do know of a nice little cafe near here, yes. Do you have a preference towards food, or is it just a need to eat something?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:00 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Oh yes, I know I gave a bit too much blood~."

Aiko gave an embarrassed laugh as she gently rubbed her head. There are times in life when you are confident in your abilities, and then there are others where you overestimate yourself. And in this instance, Aiko was in the latter than the former.

"So the next time I come, I won't try to be a superhero."

Finishing her drink, Aiko moved her eye toward a trash bin nearby, squinted her eye, and did a perfect slam dunk in the bin.

"10 points~"

Chuckling to herself, she then turned back to Hannah and nodded.,

"A cafe sounds nice. I'm not too picky with my food at the moment, so if you could show me the way there, that would be awesome! I always like finding new places to eat in the city since it's so friggin' massive."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:41 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah contemplated for a moment, throwing off the trajectory of the cup with some wind. But ultimately decided against it. It would be mean. Instead, she would nod to Aiko in a knowing manner.

"I've overestimated myself more than once, so don't worry too much about that. in fact, were you to give me some time, I could even think about recovering the blood you have lost, so as to add a bit of bounce to your step, you know?"

Hannah would offer a hand to hold, and then head off to the cafe, with her hand taken or not.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:46 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko took a few moments to look at Hannah before tilting her head and nodding.

"I could use the energy, so sure I guess. Thank you."

Taking her hand as a means to stabilize herself, Aiko briefly held it before walking fine on her own and letting out a bit of a tired yawn as she looked up at the sun for a moment.

"So where is this place anyway? Any type of special foods they serve there? I probably need to get my iron levels up."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:01 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would spawn a few glowing needles, and hold them between her fingers, gently modifying them to be blood based specifically. Overhealing could really suck.

"Nothing fancy, though I am sure we can get some good meat dishes if you are looking for iron" Hannah would reply, manuvering around easily enough even without being able to see. "Though, with formalities and introductions out of the way, you've got a Halo. and Wings. I was born in what most people might think of as Heaven, and there weren't angels there. So, you got something cool going on?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum