Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah]

Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:59 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Hannah's revelations about her past actions hit Aiko like a ton of bricks, and she struggled to process them all. The weight of the other woman's words made it evident that her former self was quite obsessive and controlling, causing boundaries to be crossed. Despite this troubling truth, Aiko couldn't help but notice the stark contrast in their present dynamic. It was as if Hannah had undergone some truly impressive personal growth and self-improvement. If everything she said was accurate, this transformation was nothing short of an incredible feat.

Aiko savored the juices and spices of her pizza and pondered on how to take the next step in this discussion between the two. She accepted that the topic at hand could provoke sensitive feelings, yet knew that they both knew what shyness felt like. A slight nod and a muted laugh confirmed Aiko's commitment to hearing Hannah's experiences.

"I didn't sense any of that obsessiveness when we first talked. Hannah, that's a lot to have overcome. I think you've made a lot of progress.

After pondering the circumstances, Aiko experienced a sudden epiphany. She realized that behavior is often associated with deeper thought processes and wanted to investigate what caused Hannah to behave in such a manner. Was this a product of her character or a result of an incident? Aiko delicately asked about this aspect as she was curious to know.

"What led up to all that behavior? It surely didn't blossom out of nothingness. Is there a story behind this? And how were you able to control those impulses?

Code By:
[THEFROST]

A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:17 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Well, Aiko was a lovely woman. Too lovely, in fact, and so Hannah simply shook her head at Aiko's questionings.

"What lead me to be like that is far too morose a topic for the dinner table. It is better balanced with honey, like in the bedroom" Hannah would ease the tension with a flirty joke, and even manage a gentle, if a little awkward, smile.

"The controlling of them just came with experience. Be around people, have friends, learn that your fears aren't as true as you've made them to be. Not simple in execution, but simple enough to say. Get used to the world, and convince yourself you don't need to react the way you thought you did"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:20 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Hannah's flirtatious comment earned a soft, nervous chuckle from Aiko. Though caught off guard, the unexpectedness added a playful banter that she appreciated. A mix of amusement and embarrassment flushed her cheeks slightly as she worked to regain a sense of composure.

"I can see why you would say that. It's a lot to ask of someone to open up and spill their guts like that after just meeting them. Didn't mean to intrude."

With a mixture of an anxious and teasing smirk, she then added.

We'll have to cancel the honey tasting, however~ Gotta save for when I find a man."

Aiko did not dwell on the comment too much but still wanted to acknowledge it.

For now, her nerves were quelled as she listened to Hannah's response, taking a sip of her drink. She found it refreshing to meet someone who valued personal boundaries and understood the need to expose one's vulnerabilities slowly. Knowing she wasn't the only one who approached things with caution put her at ease.

"But I do thank you for opening up so far. It takes time and something we should both feel comfortable with."

She didn't want to pressure Hannah into sharing and assured her they would get to know each other at their own pace when the time was right.

So, Aiko reclined in her hair and gazed upwards at the ceiling. Her thoughts drifted to the metropolis they had stumbled upon - Karakura Central, teeming with untold stories from everyone you meet. And on that line of thinking, maybe she could explore why the woman was even here to begin with since this city has a lot to offer.

"But I have another question: why are you here in Karakura Central? Anything in particular interests you about the city?"

Aiko was genuinely interested and expressed and wanted her curiosity quenched.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Bloody Treat [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:47 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"If it was happy guts, or even neutral guts, I'd not mind. Life happens, no point being bothered about it. It's just a depressing story, and I don't wanna ruin the atmosphere"

Hannah would take a sip of her drink and eat some more food while Aiko talked. She was an interesting character, even if romance was off the table now.

"Well, my house could be considered quite interesting, if we are thinking about reasons why I am here" Hannah would give Aiko a teasing smirk. "Though, said house is here because I worked at the local Lux Orior office until they downsized and near-enough shut down. So I work at Urahara's shop these days in between time in the Soul Society.

Though, speaking of men, Kisuke is a lovely person. Could be nice to meet up with him. He needs more friends"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:39 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

There was a bit of fascination about what happened with Hannah's past, but sometimes it's better to just let sleeping dogs lie. The woman seemed adamant about that, and Aiko wasn't the type to rock the boat if there wasn't anything to be gained by it. So, for now, she just nodded along and agreed not to ruin the atmosphere. After all, something else DID capture her attention.

Hannah mentioned the elusive Lux Orior and Aiko's eyes sparked with curiosity when the name "Lux Orior" came up. Lux Orior, a former organization, stirred up fragments of knowledge in Aiko's mind gathered during the last world war. The world could benefit from more defenders like them but Lux Orior had vanished from the radar in some weird way.

She'd ask questions about her time in the Lux Orior soon, but to cut the tension a bit, she'd address her housing situation.

"Considering how expensive houses can be, I'd say having a house is a good reason to stay here if you own it outright."

There was a touch of amusement in Aiko's voice after she lightly chuckled at Hannah. Her tongue savored the dance of flavors from the wine in her glass as she raised it to her lips for another sip.

Caught off guard by Hannah's flirtatious offer to introduce her to this Urahara character, Aiko responded hesitantly.

"Uhhhhhh, if he wants, sure?"

While she wasn't familiar with him, Aiko decided to go along with it and embraced the unexpected twist. After taking a moment to collect her thoughts, she regained her composure and was prepared to resume their discussion.

"Hannah, you talked about the Lux Orior earlier, right? They were important during that strange battle a couple of years ago. If you were affiliated with them, then I bet you're skilled beyond measure. I bet you are really strong then, right?"

Aiko's eyes reflected a sense of fascination and intrigue as she waited for Hannah's answer.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:56 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Noting Kisuke for later, and that Aiko wasn't well off enough to think a house was a minor purchase, Hannah would carry on listening to Aiko, though give a soft laugh when she mentioned 'that strange battle a couple of years ago'. There had been quite a few strange battles, so she had no idea which one it was specifically. Could even have been while she was still in jail.

"Lux Orior is not an immediate icon of power. We have plenty of normal people, and people who are just nominally skilled at their task. I work for them because Shadin hired me, is all. Besides, even if I was it is uncouth to brag"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:16 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Hannah's involvement with Lux Orior made Aiko feel excitement and admiration. Aiko's own aspirations for strength surged in her mind as she listened. This encounter went beyond a friendly chat; it offered potential for growth and bonding.

Aiko, with a pensive nod, considered the bustling life Hannah led and the possibility of her lending a hand in achieving her own ambitions. Although she lacked a lofty mission like rescuing the world, Aiko recognized the significance of individual strength and the demand to protect oneself in a world growing more disordered. Filled with a revived resolve, Aiko locked gazes with Hannah, eager to express her sincerity and hunger for personal development.

"Well, it seems you are a force to be trifled with. Congrats on that. But, uh, I have a question"

Her voice steady but tinged with a hint of nervousness, Aiko began to speak.

"It's nothing crazy; but could you maybe help train me? I guess I wanna improve my skills, energy, or something to help myself. Maybe it could protect myself or help others, but the world seems to be getting nuttier, and I want to be stronger."

With a modest request, Aiko's laughter bubbled up, betraying her nerves, as she lightly tapped her chin. The weight of her aspirations and newfound trust in Hannah danced in her mind while she continued to hold her stare.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:35 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

That was an understandable request. Despite her words, Lux Orior did have a reputation as tutors and protectors of the new generation, though Hannah would have to curb the enthusiasm so as not to give her false hope.

"Fire asks the rain if it knows how to burn hotter. But the rain can only shrug. We are two very different types of being, my dear. I can't give you a lot of advice on how your powers work, because they work very differently to my own. I don't think I even know another spiritual human like you. I can only help with being a living dummy in which you exercise your limits towards. And Swordsmanship, if you use a sword"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:19 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Offering a reassuring smile, Aiko eagerly embraced the possibilities while understanding Hannah's concerns as she listened.

"Your strength will be a valuable asset for me to practice and improve,"

Aiko gently and encouragingly reassured Hannah as she continued on with her words.

"We come from different backgrounds, but I believe there's always something to learn from each other. Training our bodies together seems like a great idea, don't you think?"

Aiko, with her eyes gleaming with curiosity, had an idea. "Regarding my blood abilities, I've had a thought. Let's incorporate sword training. It would be intriguing if I could mold my blood into weapons. Don't you think?

Excitedly awaiting Hannah's response, Aiko couldn't help but wonder where this partnership would lead. The prospect of their unusual blend of talents bringing something extraordinary to fruition was a thrilling thought.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:32 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"There is only something to learn on your side, Aiko. For me....I dislike braggarty, so..."

Hannah would focus her Reiatsu for a moment, exclusively on Aiko. It wrapped around like a suffocating blanket, never painfully crushing, but pressing against every part of her to a point that breathing became impossible. Not a hostile pain, but more like the smothering of an embrace. Fortunately, that lasted only a few seconds, and then the world was back to normal.

"Though I can certainly do Swordsmanship with you" Hannah would carry on, as if nothing had happened. "I do pretty well these days with it, even if I do cheat at that"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum