Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Empty Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai]

Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:44 pm
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Mirai_PostingCasual2A
Mirai Takamatsu

Mirai's early release from the hospital may have been against medical advice, but the woman had things to do. Besides, she had no visible injuries and the doctors told her everything inside looked great. They were being worry warts. Either that, or her Captain was. She couldn't sit around and let herself weaken. With everything going on in the Soul Society, especially the attack on her Captain, Mirai had no real time to rest. Before anything stupid happened, she needed to make sure everything was back how it was supposed to be, so she found an empty training ground in the Fifth and focused on pushing herself back into the game.

With dozens of targets set up around the area, Mirai intentionally stood a little off center of the set. A few were hidden behind obstacles, in higher places, or at strange angles, so she found an optimal point to start her attack from. She pushed start on a timer she held and took her first step. Vanishing from sight, Mirai darted around the room using shunpo. In each of her hands were combat needles, weapons that mimic the feel of her shikai. She threw one, two, three, four... too many to easily count as each soared through the air at their individual targets. Mirai ended up at odd angles on the ground and in the air, muscles loose, working as she liked. As she returned to her original position, no needles left, she took a breath.

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Left_bar_bleue0/0Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Empty Re: Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai]

Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:00 pm
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Cchw2v2gv2_HEADER_

An incident in the soul society.

It had certainly been fascinating to hear about. Not a word she used openly, well aware that for most, it was a shaking experience. With a bit of digging, she had determined that this was beyond abnormal. That such an attack was not heard of, at least not without some considerable force behind it. Invasions, direct attacks? Sure. But this was something so much more...punctuated. No enemies. Some even were wondering if it were some kind of accident. Certainly Sixth division was keeping the investigation close to chest. And of course, with all of this happening, Ajora found herself being put to use. Perhaps that had always been the plan, but she felt the energy about her work now as she trained, that there was purpose behind things. Before it had felt.... obligatory? For whatever reason, Yuuto had brought her into the squad. PErhaps to watch on her. Or perhaps he truly intended for her to be a large part of his squad. But she had imagined it was a toe into the world the Fifth operated within.

But now with those she trained with, there was an energy of purpose. As if at any time, ALL of them would be on the move.

IT was in the midst of such thoughts that Ajora noticed a familiar spiritual pressure. She slipped into the room as those needles hit their marks. Her steps were light and silent, shifting into the room. It was hardly masterful work, but she had certainly taken well to the instructions by her stealth mentor.

"You seem a little distracted." She spoke up from off to the side, perhaps even startling the woman, Ajora tilted her head slightly. Her amber eye affixed to Mirai as she seemed to be taking a short breather. "I think I've seen you before. Miss ...Takamatsu, yes? I'm a bit surprised. I thought I had heard you'd been injured." She mused. She didn't have access to the reports, but a few of the squad members had certainly been discussing the incident.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:12 pm
Mirai Takamatsu

If Mirai was to be startled by someone entering the room, she'd be ashamed of herself. The only one she couldn't easily sense was her Captain. With the bombing and tensions on the rise, Mirai was well aware of anyone's approach, and only those intentionally hiding their presence did she pay closer attention to. And her Captain wouldn't do that when approaching her, unless it was some sort of test.

Mirai looked over her shoulder at Ajora, giving them a quick once over before she began collecting the needles from targets. "I was, but the medical units that could spare the resources did their jobs well. They have a few skilled healers among the ranks." Mirai dropped down from one of the higher targets and set the needles down on a nearby table. She started returning needles to a belt around her waist.

"You shouldn't be sneaking around. Current events should have made things clear that hiding yourself can be dangerous, unless you intend to cause problems."

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Left_bar_bleue0/0Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:26 am

Ajora watched as the woman collected the needles, but didn't seem intent on engaging in conversation. Her head canting a bit to the side as she made note of the woman's intent. That sharp response certainly lent itself to the woman's mood, and she supposed that was reasonable. Given the circumstances. All the same, Ajora gently gave a small dip of her head.

"I apologize. I'm still getting ... used to all of this. My name is Ajora. I'm actually somewhat new to the squad. Please, don't let me disturb you. I just came her to train a bit. But I don't mind waiting until you're finished." She noted softly and promptly moved off to the side to take a seat. Taking a moment to sit down and simply observe out of Mirai's way. After all, with the way the woman had bristled at her, she had no intention of forcing things. If the woman wanted to fixate on training, she would wait until they were done. If nothing else, it would be a learning experience to observe the woman's training methods.

After all, it seemed as if nobody would really be free enough to provide her much training. She'd simply have to make do with observation for now.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:30 am
Mirai Takamatsu

"Don't think anything of it. Just practice. Everyone has to start somewhere, and at the beginning is usually the best choice... My name is Mirai Takamatsu."

Mirai had very little knowledge of Ajora, so she felt no need to be friendly, yet. As she set up again, she glanced over. She wasn't sure she liked having an audience, but also understood the desire to train. It was what she was doing right now... However, why this training ground? There were others in their Division... Curious.

"What are you wanting to train? Have you found a partner?"

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:30 pm

Ajora smiled softly at that, but simply sat herself at the edge of the area as she allowed her gaze to affix to Mirai, quite pointedly making no move to partake in her own training, quite intent on observing the other woman rather. Though as the woman introduced themselves, she gave a polite little nod. Simply waiting for the woman to resume her training, after all, with that harsh little verbal biting before, she had no intention of unintentionally getting in the woman's way during their adjacent practice. Much better to simply wait until the woman was finished with whatever was going on with her.

That said, the question caused Ajora to raise a brow.

"It's been some time since I trained with anyone. I'm still in the academy, I honestly haven't been in it for very long. I joined this Winter. However, Captain Hisakawa asked that I consider the Stealth Division. I have yet to actually really meet anyone else in the division. The recent incident has had everyone rather busy. As for what I've been wanting to train, nothing in particular. I haven't really had the chance to receive much direction in what areas I should be improving." She stated simply.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:21 pm
Mirai Takamatsu

As Mira's question was being answered, she took another crack at throwing the needles. She changed up the order and the angles, utilizing shunpo again, and then landed in a new spot. Each hit where she aimed, her accuracy as expected. She was more or less testing her body after recovery, and that was going perfectly.

“I see…” Mirai said, doing a couple of minor stretches before recollecting the needles. “I’m surprised he'd recruit you so soon into the academy. He must see something in you to take the leap. Well, no reason to let him down... If you'd like some guidance, I can try to provide some. Though, I haven't taught anyone anything more than basic drills before. Oh well. It's up to you. Train with me or by yourself?"

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:09 pm

Ajora's eyes shifted as she tracked the motion of the needles, an idle interest shown as she watched the motions, certainly rather intrigued in her choice of practice. High precision weapons, though admittedly limited in their usefulness. Against human targets they would certainly suffice so long as there wasn't some sort of regeneration, hollows on the other hand had such wild anatomy and physiology they wouldn't be quite as effective for the purpose of striking vitals. Still, she supposed this was a matter of training precision and coordination she imagined. Lazily noting the angles, the points of release, the force behind them. All as she watched in silence. Though hardly for long.

"I have a suspicion that there may be an avenue for me to graduate from the academy before the year is over. So I imagine that may very well be the case." She stated simply enough, slowly standing up for a moment as she raised her arms, lacing her fingers together as she stretched her frame, tensing for just a moment before slowly lowering her arms and letting out a slow, cleansing breath.

"I would be quite happy to train with you. I have a number of subjects I've studied extensively. Though I suppose, if any subject outside of my Zanpaku'to were put to light. I imagine that Hakuda would likely be my weakest subject." She noted softly, glancing at the asauchi at her hip. Certainly she'd been putting a bit of effort into the item for some time now. Especially with recent events. But that had not quite borne fruit yet. Not the kind she was hoping for. She sensed.....something within the object, but as it were, she didn't have the equipment to really probe into it. Yet.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:33 pm
Mirai Takamatsu

Suspicious of everyone, Mirai questioned whether the early graduation comment was arrogance, confidence, or cheating. Graduating in less than a year from a curriculum that normally lasted six sounded suspicious. Mirai chose to say nothing about it though; it was something she would look into later. Either Ajora was beyond genius or something extra was going on behind the scenes.

"Hakuda, hm? What martial art do you normally practice with?" Mirai asked. She collected the needles into a case after taking off the belt she had been practicing with. She took the time to get everything out of the way and free up the training space. However, she left the hanging targets. No reason to move them just yet.

"Why don't you give me an example of your current skill?" Mirai said as she dragged a training dummy back into the middle of the room. "Here, use this."

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:40 pm

Ajora watched calmly as the woman peeled away the belt they had been using and seemed to contemplate the situation. "None. I've made observations and mirrored some motions here and there. And rest assured, I do have a rudimentary grasp of Hakuda, simply not one at the level that I'm satisfied with." She confessed, adding a bit more perspective to the situation as she glanced toward the training manniken that she was being directed toward.

For a moment she considered just how much she should show. But then again, the woman was a teacher, and so there was no point in occluding her capabilities. The woman would need to know what she was working with in order to know how to assist. And so Ajora walked up to the training dummy itself and took a moment to eye it. Noting the spots that had been the target of Mirai's own training and taking up a stance. It was fundamental at best. The woman's form was what one might expect from a beginner, or more adequately: what one might expect from perhaps an average shino student graduating from the academy. Something that might allow one to pass the bare minimum required for shinigami. It wasn't particularly stable, bit it was still there.

In the very next moment, her frame blurred. For most? It would have seemed like she had used shunpo or something similar. But to someone with similar speed capabilities, Mirai would expressly see that Ajora was simply moving very fast. As fast as Mirai herself might have been capable of, as she delivered a straight punch straight into the chest of the dummy. And with a single, sheer burst of reiryoku through her arm, she plowed her fist clean through the center of the dummy. That rudimentary hakuda expertise amplifying the speed and strength of the strike. Cracks slithered across the dummy's frame, before the back promptly was blown out, chunks of dummy dropping to the floor.

To Mirai? Her Hakuda would be absolutely baseline permissable. Though it certainly SEEMED more impressive than it actually was, by virtue of Ajora's natural speed and strength.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum