Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai]

Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:18 pm
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Mirai_PostingCasual2A
Mirai Takamatsu

Mirai stood off to the side, watching Ajora carefully. For a student, Ajora was faster and stronger than Mirai thought she would be. The first thing to work on was the stance. A weak stance always meant a weak foundation. No one wanted to be knocked over because their knees weren't bent enough or their footing was off.

"Well, what you've shown is not terrible. Your stance is weak, and you're relying a lot on your physicality instead of your technique, which needs work. A weak technique could be detrimental against someone who knows what they're doing."

Mirai walked over to another dummy. Focusing her reiryoku in a smooth glove around her hand, she gave the dummy a knuckle tap that felt more like a decent knock on a door. She put little effort into the strike, but the force of her energy send the dummy flying back, crumbling against a wall about twenty feet away.

"Training until you find a healthy balance between hakuda technique and physical ability will be important. You need to know your reiryoku as well as you know your body. Do you feel you have a strong understanding of your reiryoku?"

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:52 am
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Cchw2v2gv2_HEADER_

Ajora offered a soft smile and calmly glanced at Mirai, surveying the woman with ... curiosity as she made note of the woman's own motions, how she carried herself, and more pointedly the manner with which she dispatched the dummy. But she was not actually looking at the woman's body. But rather her Reiryoku. Even behind the tuft of her hair, that Sinner's Eye of hers watched as the woman's reiryoku shifted. Surveying the flow and patterns of the woman's energy as it coursed through her frame. Taking special note of the sudden burst when she executed that seemingly soft knock. Hmmm.

"My Reiryoku is ....adequate. Not quite where I would like it. But much better than my skill with Hakuda specifically." She noted quietly, raising a hand as her reiryoku coursed along the length of her arm, curving over her fingers like claws before fading back into her skin. "Though I suppose it's perhaps partially for vain reasons." She hummed. If Mirai were an expert on Reikaku, she might even notice a thin film of reiryoku over Ajora's skin, some sort of cosmetic spell.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:30 am
Mirai Takamatsu

Ajora's demonstration proved that she had a decent understanding of what hakuda was and how to implement it on a fundamental level. Mirai could tell that using this level of skill in any real combat would likely get Ajora hurt, or worse. With those basics down though, Ajora only needed experience and practice.

Before she could comment, she noticed something strange. Ajora was holding up some sort of layer, a kido spell maybe? "Hm... Well before we go ahead and get started with any training... What exactly is that?" Mirai asked, an eyebrow raised and gestured to the hand Ajora raised. "I'm not a master of any sorts, but I can sense it well enough. It looks like you are protecting yourself or hiding something."

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:21 am
Under Recover [Ajora/Mirai] - Page 2 HEADER_FXhhVhrakAAi6cL

Ajora perked a brow slightly when Mirai finally spoke up. A pause before she offered something of a lopsided smile. "Ahhh, you're one of those." She chimed, entertainment clear in her voice as she reached up and ran her fingers along her cheek for a moment before closing her eyes. "Well, I suppose there's no harm in showing." She hummed, after all it WAS the Fifth Division.

Before Mirai's very eyes, the layer peeled away. Starting with Ajora's face. A thick, mottled scar slowly was unveiled, opening up. And revealing that Ajora's left eye was darkened at the sclera, scarring sprawled across the left side of her face. The eye, technically almost blind, save for her keen reiryoku which she'd managed to focus into that left eye. Allowing it to still focus and swivel on Mirai, as if she could still fully see through it. The scarring continued down the left side of her neck, and got worse. her uniform obscured the most of it, but one could imagine that scarring marring the entire left side of her body in patches. And all culminating into her left arm. Which was gone almost completely. Black, shadowy skin, and long, monstrous claws at the tips of her fingers. So much of it was gone, that rather than a solid forearm, it was instead, two lengths of flesh and skin covering what seemed to be her bones, leaving an open gap in the middle of the section of her limb. Though the limb hardly seemd weak, after all, Mirai had seen her use it to blow out the dummy. IT was simply.....warped. Corrupted in some way. But of course, there was not even a shred of demon or hollow energy in it. It was just...how she was.

"I was tired of my fellow students staring, or getting nervous. So I've gotten into the habit of hiding it. It's simply more convenient." She stated calmly.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:34 am
Mirai Takamatsu

Mirai felt guilty the moment Ajora revealed what was beneath the layer of reiryoku. She had no business pushing for that now that she understood what it was. Though, Ajora seemed willing to share it, she wondered whether that was her relenting and not wanting to deal with the suspicion Mirai held.

Mirai did not hide her surprise either. She could have, but what would be the point? It would obviously be fake because no person would expect the degree of damage that Ajora must have taken. To hide her surprise would have been disingenuous. What Mirai saw was not something to fear though. She was just curious.

"You must have experienced quite a unique ordeal for something like this to happen." Mirai said, specifically eyeing Ajora's arm. "I can see how this can bring about fear. A cosmetic kido to cover it is quite brilliant. Where did you get the idea?"

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:51 am

"I certainly must have. I don't remember why I have it or what it is." She noted with a simple shrug of her shoulders, "I can only imagine it must have been extensive. That even reincarnating, it still effected my soul. But I'm afraid I don't remember. Perhaps I'll piece it together someday." She noted simply, before that veil crawled back over her flesh, hiding her deformation, until once again, Ajora was standing before her. Seemingly whole and without blemish.

"Nobody. I came up with the idea myself, and put it together. I read up on some kido that are used for camouflage or barriers in the world of the living that conceal or disguise things. And I put something simple for my body. " The explanation came simply enough. And certainly outlined where Ajora's strengths were. At least presently. One could only guess where further raining would take her, especially in the company of the Fifth Division. "Being part of fifth and everything, I guess I'll probably get pretty good with Hakuda before long. Especially if I wind up having to use it all the time." She pointed out.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:18 am
Mirai Takamatsu

That intense of an injury and Ajora didn't remember? Mirai agreed that must have been some sort of amnesia based on the trauma of whatever Ajora experienced. What a terrifying thought to have something in your past that horrid, but have no idea what it was. Then came a bit of information about Ajora that amused Mirai. She had been reincarnated. It was a minor revealing, but Mirai now knew Ajora wasn't born in the Soul Society. Once the scars were hidden, Mirai was ready.

"Correct. The more experience, the better you get." Mirai said as she took her stance, one coming straight out of the Academy curriculum. It was not the one she normally would use, but the fundamentals were always best to practice; it's how you became a true master. "Now, if you are ready, we can have a spar. Who knows? Maybe we can push each other into a good sweat." Finally, Mirai offered a genuine smile, waiting for Ajora to take her stance. Mirai waited, letting Ajora start.

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:34 pm

Ajora paused as she noticed the woman's shift in stance, her eyes locked onto the woman's frame for just a moment as she seemed to inspect the woman closely, as if checking her out, though in fact she was making note of the flow of reiryoku, paying close attention to the flow, as well as how it effected the woman.

"You should smile more often. It's quite lovely." A calm, flat observation, as if discussing the weather. And in the very next instant, Ajora was directly beside Mirai, the harsh crackle of her own unique shunpo sounding, Ajora's spiritual pressure vanishing completely in that brief instant. No stance. No Posture.. Ajora moved almost mechanically as she closed the distance between herself and Mirai and executed a thrust with her open palm, aiming straight for the center of the woman's chest as she applied hakuda to the singular arm. A single, straight forward thrust, cranking her own speed and force up, intent on launching the woman through the nearby wall through that simple application of Hakuda ontop of her own raw strength. Watching Mirai closely as she did so.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:47 am
Mirai Takamatsu

Ajora's focus on Mirai had the woman curious, but she didn't understand what was happening. She wasn't one to be checked out often, or really recognize when she was. Mirai was oblivious to those kinds of gestures. What Ajora saw when looking into Mirai's use of reiryoku was very little. Mirai's reiryoku was as smooth as water in a calm creek. It likely showed how relaxes he currently was.

Words, however, were a way to get Mirai to understand things. Being complimented so suddenly, Mirai's entire face snapped red. Then Ajora moved and Mirai's mind instinctively returned to combat mode. A straight strike to center mass let Mirai react as needed. She was already in stance, so a quick push of her own hand to the side of Ajora's wrist forced the palm off target and to the air by Mirai's side.

"Using compliments to distract your opponent is a dirty tactic." Mirai's hand did not leave the wrist, however. Instead, Mirai's hand clamped down around Ajora's wrist. On a well-balanced heel, she spun the same direction momentum would have dragged Ajora, pulling the woman further before releasing her to fly into a nearby dummy. She noticed that their speed was somewhat of a match, but Ajora had strength on her. What Mirai had was extensive knowledge and training in technique, allowing her to react in ways likely unexpected by less experienced opponents. "Not a bad tactic to employ when you're after specific types of targets. Well done."

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:12 pm

Oh?

That sudden warm flash of red across the woman's face caught her attention, and as she suddenly struck with such viciousness, she perked up, her face immediately lighting up! This woman could keep up with her! An in an instant she smiled from ear to ear, her wrist struck and thrust off to the side, in the very same moment that Ajora's other hand snapped up to try and thrust into the woman's shoulder, a stringing shot aimed to throw Mirai off balance before she was suddenly wrenched to the side. Those eyes locked onto the other woman's.

The instant that she unclenched, intending to release and throw Ajora, the air crackled with energy. Ajora barely moved, slamming into footpaths in the air. The sound of shattering panes filled the air. Two layers of Reiryoku shattering before she actually stopped, sending little shards of gathered spirit energy across the room before a sudden buzz of static surrounded Mirai. Ajora rapidly stepping. Sipping to the womans left, behind her. And then, suddenly directly infront of the woman. Testing the woman's anticipation skills. If she followed the static noise, she'd assume Ajora was circling, and come up on her right. OR may assume a sudden attack from behind. Instea,d Ajora returned directly in front of the woman and snapped a leg up, a full roundhouse kick aimed at the woman's head with full force, aiming to knock Mirai to the ground.

"Not at all. I was being sincere. You have a lovely smile." She reiterated calmly, that sly smile never leaving her features as she spun, kicking off the ground and spinning, aiming to double down and execute a second spin kick to the woman's shoulders, aiming to land a second strike, either before the woman could hit the ground, or to add another powerful blow to pressure the woman if they had blocked the first hit. She had no stances, no prep, these were vicious, almost robotic strikes. Unrefined, but well coordinated. What Ajora lacked in skill, she more than made up for in Wit and quick thinking.

And even more than that. An almost suspicious burning glint in those eyes of hers. For a woman who had spent her days holding back, or simply trouncing her fellow academy students? This was FAR more entertaining. To fight someone who could stand toe to toe with her. Mirai would almost immediately sense just how much Ajora was enjoying this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum