Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Back to School [Saera, Hannah] Empty Back to School [Saera, Hannah]

Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:55 pm
Saera stood against a wall as she watched the woman she'd come to see run a class full of recruits through their paces with some basic Kido, and while she wasn't the best at the art (or else she wouldn't be here) she was skilled enough to pick out a few recruits that would probably be worth keeping an eye on. Not the truly stand out ones, those were almost a lock for the Kido Corps, but the ones who were ahead of the pack without being naturals. Those were the people she might make recommendations to her higher ups to look into.

Regardless, that was all for the future considerations. Graduation wasn't that close for these students, and there would probably be others who would want to take a look before any recommendations from her would be listened to. It didn't take too long however before the class ended, and after the recruits left Saera made her way over to the instructor and offered her hand in greeting.

"Ms. Chiza, I'm fairly certain you don't know me, my name is Saera, but I was wondering if you had some time to talk? Your ability with Kido is...well extreme, and I admit I was curious if you'd be willing to help out someone who likes the Demon Arts but has been a bit stuck in how to progress further. I'm definitely not a master, but...well I've been hitting some roadblocks."

Saera Kirin-SC7-HR:C // Text color: [color=#9970b6]

Srath-SC6-HR:C
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back to School [Saera, Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Back to School [Saera, Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Back to School [Saera, Hannah] Empty Re: Back to School [Saera, Hannah]

Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:09 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Back to School [Saera, Hannah] 6EdIfMt

The Seireitei was so lively. Everyone was coming to her for hints, support, tips, and general conversation about Kido. Some were nice about it, some needed a spanking about it. But this cute little thing was the former, so Hannah would turn to her with a warm smile. The eyes, didn't seem to lock onto anything. Just, staring through things in a glazed manner. Almost like she was blind.

"Certainly. I deal in souls, sanity, and service to the unseen abomination" Hannah would reply. A totally deadpanned voice as she gathered up her equipment for the day into a nice bag.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:17 pm
"Eh, sanity I can take or leave most days, though I'll admit the unseen abominations sound fun, think I could meet any?" Saera gave a smile towards Hannah, making sure to meet her eyes even if she was fairly sure they didn't work, not that she doubted the woman had some kind of way to make up for the apparent lack. Saera was the last person to assume that anything like that could slow someone down, not with what she saw in R&D when she went to them as a guinea pig.

"Regardless, since you didn't immediately shoot me down, would you prefer to talk in your own office, or somewhere else? Also would you like help with any of that?" Saera offered her hand to take the weight of the bag if Hannah would be inclined to make use of her help.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back to School [Saera, Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Back to School [Saera, Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:22 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Thank you for the offer. But the days where I can carry my own bag have not been long, and I indulge in such simple freedoms" Hannah would reply, turning to Saera and giving her a smile.

"Though, one should be careful, seeking the unseen. You never know what they might take from you that can never be returned. To vanish forever into the abyss, and become but a mewling pet for another" Hannah would reply, heading out of the door and gesturing for her to follow.

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:36 pm
Saera briefly felt bands of burning metal around her arms, wrists, legs, ankles, and torso and heard an echo of sadistic laughter, but bit her tongue and managed to shake it off, "I don't know your situation, but I can definitely get indulging in personal freedoms no matter how small."

Saera followed behind Hannah as she bobbed her head side to side in consideration and shrugged, "Maybe. Can't say I'm not still interested. Nothing is for free, the trick is finding a price you can live with, and then hoping you were right. Also my opinion on being a pet strongly depends on who's holding my leash. Speaking of prices though, is there anything I can help you with in exchange for help? I don't exactly like feeling like I'm taking advantage of someone, and if I got advice for free when I'm not even a student it would feel a good deal like that's what I was doing."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:40 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Well, they are hardly unseen abominations if you can see them. So it stands to reason you'd not know who is holding said leash. Just that this is all you will ever be" Hannah would reply.

"As for what you can do for me, I have..." she would pause for a moment, and then just give a gentle laugh and shake her head. "Honestly, teaching is it's own reward. I don't need something out of you to spread my knowledge to the next generation. Knowing that it is out there is enough"

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:49 pm
Saera frowned, "If you're sure. Just keep in mind I'll do my best to help if you ever feel like calling in the favor. Also, I feel it's worth mentioning unseen doesn't mean unknowable, or unexperienced with any other senses. Though that's probably just semantics." Saera followed behind Hannah for a little bit longer before speaking up again.

"So, where are we going anyway? An office, a training field, somewhere else entirely? Not to be impatient, but I am curious."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:57 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"That's the implication of 'unseen'. Not that they are invisible, or anything. But that nobody survives seeing them" Hannah put in, looking back to her for a moment. It seemed she was not born blind, since she still had the social ticks and cues that were expected. They merely did nothing for her these days.

"As for where we are going, we are going to my apartment. A cup of tea and comforting surroundings are always good when it comes to having conversations on the nature of reiryoku manipulation"

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:08 pm
Saera laughed, "Yep, semantics, you got me. And you're absolutely right, a cup of something hot would definitely be welcomed, though I wasn't expecting you to trust a stranger enough to let them into your home. I'll try to live up to that."

Saera followed along behind Hannah the rest of the way to the apartment, making small talk with her and just...watching the world go by as she did. Saera didn't often allow herself calm moments like this, and she could admit that slowing down sometimes could be a welcome respite. Perhaps she should see about doing things like this more often...

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:15 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Those who trust easily are either very naive or very powerful. Which is why you should step carefully around them, because it rarely showcases which one until the moment of trust broken"

Arriving at her apartment, the door would be unlocked already, so Hannah simply walked in. Clearly, there was not much here worth locking up. Merely a small cot, two chairs and a table, and some tea mugs. Hannah would pull a small satchet of tea leaves out of of her bag and pour them into the mugs. And then with a soft hum, would draw water from the air, and boil it as it poured into the cups. Leaving them to brew for a minute, she would fish the leaves out of the mugs with an unseen hand, and vaporise them.

One of these mugs was handed to Saera, and the other was kept for her.

"So. Tell me about your endevours in Kido"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum