Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Back to School [Saera, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to School [Saera, Hannah]

Sat 14 Oct 2023, 4:33 pm
Saera watched the entire process with an impressed look, and nodded her head in thanks before taking a sip and letting out a pleased hum.

"Kido really is as intrinsic as breathing to you, isn't it? It's definitely something to see. As for my own forays into Kido...I've hit a wall in self development I guess. I've got a few things I'm working on, but I'm having difficulty finding the correct methods shape the reiryoku. In terms of established spell forms, I'm comfortable using most standard techniques other than two-fold casting and using up to the eighties in the established spells. I'm by no means any kind of expert or master, though I am proud of what skill I've gained. I suppose improving my overall skill is definitely a goal, but as for what my current aims are..."

Saera took another sip of her tea as she attempted to put her ideas into words, "I'm trying to shape some existing spells, or create new ones if I can, to suppliment my fighting style I suppose. I had the idea of making use of sealing and barrier principles in a close range technique that turned their effects outwards rather than inwards. Essentially layering them on my own skin as a type of armor that would prevent an opponent's power from breaking through to me personally. I...also may have been trying to find ways to apply various spells to my Zanpakutou in an attempt to channel the arts directly through my blade, but those have so far met with rather explosive failure."

Saera Kirin-SC7-HR:C // Text color: [color=#9970b6]

Srath-SC6-HR:C
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back to School [Saera, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Back to School [Saera, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Back to School [Saera, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to School [Saera, Hannah]

Sat 14 Oct 2023, 5:12 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Back to School [Saera, Hannah] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"No. I've trained with it relentlessly for two hundred years. Singularly, one might say, since for a good part of those two hundred years, my body was a wreck that could barely handle anything but staying in-doors and studying. And I am supported by my Zanpaktou Spirit to better be capable of use. It is not intrinsic, but the product of hard work"

"Though on the topic of modfying spells, you should be able to easily do that if you are comfortable with Kōjutsu Eishō up to number eighty. Using barriers as armour is a good move, something I do myself regularly. Though, channeling directly through the blade with the exception of spells like Tsuri Raiden, is not a great move"

Hannah would lift the sword necklace she was wearing, and it would transform into a full sized zanpaktou, at which point she would gather a reiatsu 'sheath' around the blade.

"It's better to create an energized field around your sword, and then cast the Kido into that. No direct interfacing with the Zanpaktou, so no risk of blowing it up"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Sat 14 Oct 2023, 5:29 pm
"Sorry, I didn't mean you didn't work for it, I was just complimenting the results of your effort, not implying that you didn't have to put in the work. Even when you have talent it's useless without the effort. And yes, spoken after is fine up to just above eighty for me. I suppose it's more of a matter of stabilizing the reiryoku form close enough to my skin and keeping it mobile when most barriers or seals are designed to be effectively stationary. As for the energized sheath idea...hm. That gives me a few ideas beyond just having a more direct focus during combat."

Saera shifted to grip her zanpakutou but paused before drawing it, "I realize you probably expect me to do so, but this is your home, are you ok with me drawing my Zanpakutou in here?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back to School [Saera, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Back to School [Saera, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun 15 Oct 2023, 5:39 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I will be impressed if you can use such an energized sheath without drawing your Zanpaktou. So yes, you can draw your sword" Hannah would shrink her zanpaktou down to necklace size again and put it back on.

"As for barriers, you need to tie them to yourself, rather than to a specific point in space. If you think yourself as the point of origin for the barrier, then it will tie itself to your movements when cast and move with you. Though, barriers like that should be used subtly and delicately in application. Trying to block an attack with a barrier, only for it to just go around or straight through, is always an awkward moment"

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Sun 15 Oct 2023, 1:07 pm
"Thank you, and I mean, you're right it would be hard, but drawing a weapon in someone else's home without permission is a bit...yeah." With that Saera drew her her blade and held it flat against her palm, above the table. She allowed herself to sink into a semi-meditative state as she felt for her own stores of Reiryoku. She tried her best to gently pull at the energy within herself, and bring it to the surface. Before long her entire body began to glow slightly. As she continued to work the energy the glow seemed to migrate from her body, to the blade in her hands with a small, almost imperceptible hum. Saera was able to hold it for about a minute before the glow started to waver, then cut out.

Saera let out a whooshing breath, "Well, no explosion is definitely good, and now that I have a direction to go in I'm more than happy to put in the work needed to actually utilize this, thank you. Though...I wonder. Is it possible to, without a spell, sheath my Zanpakutō in Reiryoku that has already been aligned with an elemental expression? If so that could be extremely useful. With the barriers though...what about using inverted seals?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue 17 Oct 2023, 11:47 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Elemental Reiatsu is totally a thing. But, that's a rare thing for people, and is generally tied to their Zanpaktou, so it's not something that you should be basing anything on unless you already have said elemental Reiryoku. There is also elemental Shunko, but that's different to just raw power" Hannah would take a sip of her tea, and then raise an eyebrow at Saera.

"What do you mean, inverted seals?"

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Fri 10 Nov 2023, 7:11 pm
"Hm? Well, a seal is normally meant to contain energy right? It prevents movement, the use of spirtual power, things like that. I was just thinking, that...how do I put this..."

Saera scrunched up her nose as she attempted to put her thoughts into words. She had no doubt there were better ways of phrasing this, and that some one somewhere must have already done this, but she couldn't find the words to explain easily.

"I was thinking that...if you could turn that ability outwards, instead of containing power into one spot, it absorbs external power and energy being sent to that spot? Possibly with a release mechanism? I'm sorry if this is badly put, it's just something I've been thinking about.,

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat 11 Nov 2023, 4:13 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ahh, like Kokū" Hannah would exclaim, flicking her fingers and creating a Danku. Though, it looked different, there was an infinite depth to it that seeemed to growl when a person looked into it.

"A fun concept, though release mechanisms are a little harder. You could probably reflect it by creating a loop like a river flow, but storing it to fire later is a trick I've yet to get"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum