Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine]

Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:44 am
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 HEADER_96-01

Her pesquisa picked up the movement, but she didn't sense anything alarming. Nerdy perhaps, but that was fine. No less, as she turned and looked toward the woman she continued to stare calmly. Oh? She seemed confident, aside from those tense tremors in her spiritual pressure. Reaching into her jacket, she peeled out...

Another cigarette.

She was suddenly directly in front of Cath, closing the distance with a Sonido as her hand promptly thrust forward towards the woman's face. No doubt, to the Amped up Catherine, it'd look like she was about to be punched in the face, especially with the striking speed with which Verdada suddenly moved. But of course, it wasn't. Whether Catherine pulled back, or froze in place, she'd find that at the end of Verdada's motion, she was standing infront of Catherine, holding the cigarette in offering just over her mouth, a calm smile on her face.

"You smoke?" She'd offer.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine]

Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:39 am
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 YR0I578

"Catherine Reed"

Her eyes watched her carefully, even prepared to use Bringer Light to dodge an attack if needed. There was a certain air this woman was giving off, and it wasn't one she was too comfortable around, but she was applying enough caution to make sure she didn't end up like "Jack" over there... That had to have been some form of ability, she couldn't imagine this scrawny thing having anything else but that. Even though she personally was working on her strength, she often used other abilities to increase the power of her blows, it had to be something like that.

A hard blink of surprise was given when Verdada was suddenly up close to her, quickly backstepping and instinctively putting an arm up to block an incoming blow, only for it to not happen. Oh, a cigarette? Well she didn't have to be such a damn freak about it...

"..I try not to make it a habit." Cautiously taking the cigarette, she'd gently squeeze and inspect it, as if she were looking for some form of trick, even giving it a sniff. Nope, seemed clean...

END | Your Sun-Colored Destroyer
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:46 am
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 HEADER_82-16

She smiled a bit wider as she watched the woman jolt. Backing up slightly and even throwing her arm up to block. It was adorable to say the least, and she didn't even try to hide the soft chuckle that bubbled up from her throat in response. What a jumpy little thing. Even more, seeing them relax and accept the cigarette, she raised her brows. Oh so she DID smoke?

"Sorry about that~" She didn't sound sorry. All the same, she raised a hand, and a slight crackle of energy. The tiniest little flick before a little spark formed at her tip. Harmless in size, an offer to light it for Cath. Wether she accepted or not, Verdada would then glance down as she opened the sketchbook. Having snatched it when Catherine had been focused on that 'attack'. Leafing through the pages as she hummed to herself.

"You're rather artsy huh? Not bad." She hummed softly, taking the time to survey just what kind of notes the woman was taking. What was she focused on? What details did she look for? And more importantly, what had she been scribbling just a moment ago?
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:26 am

"Catherine Reed"

No you aren't, a slight narrow of the eyes was the only thing to convey her discontent, pressing the end of the cigarette into that provided flame and would have taken a puff if not for her sketchbook unexpectedly leaving her hands. She felt a light of anger spark inside of her before she caught herself with a deep, composing breath. First one to blow up loses, first one who blew up always lost in these situations. Stay. Calm.

"You have three seconds to drop that before you lose an arm." With a measured tone, she'd calmly warn the arrancar looking through an array of sketches, all quite rough with notes scrawled across the page in an unrefined manner, noting physical traits and abilities especially. Even hypotheses of how their abilities worked based purely off observations. Several arrancar were amongst the faceless sketches as well.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:54 am
Verdada perked a brow slightly and paused on one of the pages to an arrancar. Interesting to say the least. But nobody in particular that she recognized. A soft chuckle escaping her as she glanced back up to Catherine and let her head tilt a bit to the side. "Vibrations hm? Well aren't you a funny little gal." She chuckled, closing the book and promptly glancing back up to Catherine as they gave that ultimatum. Her pupils dilating as that smile on her face widened.

"Oh yea?~" excitement vibrated in the base of her voice as she took another step toward the woman, now thoroughly intrigued as she stared the girl in the eyes. For just a moment, it seemed like that craziness was about to rear its head again, and she did consider... a number of fun little things she could to. But ultimately... she held out the book and flashed a tired little smile, all of that manic energy seeming to drain out of her at once.

Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 HEADER_43-6

"Hey hey, calm down there. You're way too strong to be making threats like that. You're gonna give me a heart attack." A nervous tremor to her voice as she took the book in both hands and lightly bowed her head as she presented it back to the woman. "I'm very sorry for my little prank. I hope Big Sis doesn't mind me being a little playful." She noted, her voice dipping in depth to impress an earnest and apologetic display to the fullbringer.

Promptly de-escalating the situation, and asserting that Verdada didn't intend on invoking the girl's vengeance.

"I saw a peek of the sketch on there. And it looked so nice I just had to take a peek. You're awfully talented though. Did you take classes?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:26 am

"Catherine Reed"

Her filthy expression grew fouler with that 'funny lil gal' comment, almost wanting to just take an arm off for fun at this point. But even with that dare of a comment, her sketchbook was safely handed back to her. What was up with that? She was acting all nutty and carefree, now she's shivering in her boots? There wasn't much putting a finger on that pulse, all she knew was that something somewhere was dishonest. Whatever.

"First of all, very likely you're much older than me, so don't play cute with 'Big Sis'," A finger jabbed at her, "Secondly, touch my shit without my permission again and you'll be missing a whole lot more than an arm."

She'd leave it there, but it was as if she were trying to derail the conversation into something else, not that she'd let her. Taking a momentary drag of her own cig, a deep sigh followed with smoke and a slight cough, "Distracting the conversation isn't getting you out of answering me. What are you doing out here? Where are you from? And, if you're so inclined to mock, what are your abilities then?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:40 am

Verdada maintained that sheepish smile as Cath seemed to fester a little over it. Though she couldn't help but shrugh just a little. "Well, I mean. I actually only broke my mask last year. I don't really remember anything before that. So you could say I was born last year." She pointed out, before giving a wave at the added threat. "Right right, I'll ask permission next time I go touching anything." She sighed, rubbing the back of her head.

Still, the line of questioning had her tilting her head slightly. "Hm? You saw what I was doing. Was looking into the weird energy in some of these hollows. My little toyin with Jack had a few results, but nothing super interesting. Hurting them seemed to yield results. Buut thats about all I could figure out." She noted, tilting her head slightly. "And well I'm from a bit of an odd place. A valley of screams. Not from earth or hueco mundo. And as for my abilities? I don't really have much." She noted before raising one of her scraggly arms and flexing. "I'm really strong... OH. and I can do this!" She chimed, flexing her wrist so that a thin barb shot out of it, peeling the little thing from her wrist, showing that the rest of it sliding out of her body was, in fact, a feather. Which she then offered to Catherine to inspect. A normal thing. Well, unless Catherine messed around with it. She'd find it was quite durable, more like a blade than a real feather, and plenty sharp despite how light it was. A real weapon.

"I can lay an egg too. Do you need a demo for that as well?" She asked, that tired smile widening a little, but without real earnestness, implying that it was a joke.

But who could tell with Verd.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:01 pm

"Catherine Reed"

"Right..." She didn't seem convinced. This flip in personality just rubbed her wrong, but she'd have to let it go if she wanted to get anything out of this. Push all these little things to the middle of her mind, to be brought to the forefront whenever required, but never out of immediate reach.

So she was out here to inspect the hollows too? From the looks of it, more like she was tormenting them... Which yielded it's own data, but direct tampering with the subject tended to create flawed results... Unless she was trying to figure out if it had certain behavioral responses to pain, which, if that was what she was going for, sure.

"What are you even trying to study?" She'd ask when presented the feather, a brow risen as she'd carefully take the miraculously grown feature. Lightweight, but stable, finding very carefully that it was pretty sharp too - Farfar would probably insult it for not being the ideal shape for stabbing or whatever... Did Hollows from this 'Valley of Screams' have unique attributes? Wasn't like she ever heard of it before. Really had to be careful not to cut herself on this thing though, she didn't know if it had poisons or something else nasty coating it.

"I'd... Rather you not." Was spoken with a slight cringe to the egg comment. Joke or not, the imagining was not a favorable sight.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:47 am

Verdada's head tilted ever so slightly and she smiled a bit wider at the question presented to her. "Hm? Study? Don't think I ever had a real concrete goal, other than ol Jack here. I'm just a curious kinda gal. Saw them behaving a little weird and so I did some investigatin. But research aint why I came here in the first place." she pointed out with a little shrug of her shoulders. Not seeming particularly bothered by Catherine's reaction.

So the girl was snoopy about why she was here, and what she could do. Alas that was fine by her. IT wasn't like she ever usually had an aim as it were, and her abilities outside of her general capabilities, weren't all that great. She wasn't dangerous by merit of her powers after all.

"And what about you hmmm?~ what sort of special tricks can you do? You certainly seem special enough as it were. Got quite a bit of spiritual pressure too~" She chimed, canting her head a bit to the side, looking to Catherine expectantly.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:16 am

"Catherine Reed"

"Quite the dangerous, fucked up place to be frivolously going about in but... Whatever, you do you I guess," There was a sneaking suspicion she was being lied to about her motivations, but it wasn't like she had anything rock solid to pin her down with. Not yet, at least. Cautiously, she'd rummage through the small pack at her side to get some tape, ending in simply taping the feather to the page she had scrawled pictures and notes of the arrancar. It was something to study later for sure.

"Oh, me? Well, I punch hard enough to shatter most Hollow's heads, I drown people, and I move pretty fast." Obtuse and nonspecific, that was exactly how she'd explain it. Wasn't lying if it was technically true, "I'm just a funny little Fullbringer with not that much to me."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum